Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Rd, Manchester, MO 63011

New 888-593-9443 New888-593-9443
Used 888-504-9308 Used888-504-9308
Service 888-680-4026 Service 888-680-4026

Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference.

Great Buying Experience

by from St. Peters |

This was my first time buying a car from Mungenast St. Louis Acura and I would have to say I was impressed with the level customer service. Karsten Becker was a great person to work with and would recommend my family and friends to purchase their next car from them!

Another purchase from Jacek

by from St Louis |

The Mungenast St. Louis Acura dealership has been selling wonderful automobiles to my wife and me for nearly twenty years. We have been very pleased with their sales and service. Jacek Kedzierski has always worked attentively and in our interest to find the best match for our changing needs. Our purchase in May, 2016, of an Acura MDX was our fifth vehicle from Mungenast. I highly recommend both the Acura vehicles and St. Louis Acura.

Great Deal / Great Time

by from Saint Louis |

I was in the market for a used car after my 2004 Acura RL was totaled. I searched online and found a couple of cars that I liked on St. Louis Acura?s website. I sent an email (after store hours) to let them know I was interested. I was surprised when I received an email back a few minutes later from Ryan Barker with their Internet Sales Department. He thanked me for my interest and stated, ?His goal was to help me get a great deal and have a great time?. I laughed when I read it because most of my past car buying experiences were not what I would describe as "a great time". Well, I?m happy to tell you that my car buying experience with St. Louis Acura and Ryan Barker was first class. It was a smooth transaction from start to finish without any high-pressure sales tactics or silly games. Ryan achieved his goal. He sold me an awesome car and I got a great deal and actually had a great time. If you?re in the market for a new or used vehicle, you should do yourself a favor and give Ryan a call. P.S. David in the Finance department was also a pleasure to deal with on financing my loan.

Great experience

by from St Louis, MO |

Steve Mizulski and others at Mungenast were very helpful in my process. My buying process was slow for logistical reasons, but also because I was really uncertain about what I wanted. They were consistently patient as I looked over several months and ultimately converged on a particular vehicle. I made it hard, but they made it easy. My wife still likes to get me to talk about how much I like the car. The final decision, an Acura TLX with black exterior and black/espresso interior.

Superb experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was extremely impressed with the dealership and everyone I came in contact with from sales to financing to the front desk and service employees. Had a wonderful buying experience and would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle here.

Great car buying experience

by from Hillsboro MO |

I normally do not write reviews but after my experience at Mungenast Acura I was compelled to share and let others in on a positive car buying experience. Let me start by saying I'm 47 and have purchased over 30 vehicles sounds crazy but I love cars and buy a new one every year and sometimes a used one or two if they catch my eye. That being said I think it's safe to say I'm experienced in car buying. Now let me say this non of my transactions went as smoothly or as quick as the one I had at Mungenast Acura. Yes I said quick even an educated consumer that knows what they want and knows the pricing can still spend several hours in a dealership not this one. Let me just say if your in the market for a car you must go there give this place a try you will be shocked how easy they make it. Ryan Barker and Rick Brennan extremely friendly and professional

Best place to buy any car!

by from St. Louis |

This is our second Acura purchase in just a couple of years. The reason why we keep coming back to Dave Munganast is our Rep Jason Sherrill does just a great job, very knowledgable, easy to work with and great follow through. The service that we get after the sale has been "spot on"! The dealership is very well run and extremely professional. I have purchased a lot of cars over the years, buying a car at Dave Munganst has really been the best! Keep up the great work!

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from St. Louis |

Had a bad experience with another dealer who sold the car i was going to purchase when my salesman had a day off. After getting the bad news on a Thursday afternoon, I found another car better than before online at Mungenast Acura. I called and spoke with Dave Gruendler who had the car waiting for me when i arrived an hour later for a test drive. He was polite knowledgeable and very happy to help me with my purchase. Even with special circumstances with my financing they heldthe car for me without any hassel or pressure. I would definitely recommend Mungenast to anyone looking to buy new or preowned. I have a beautiful ford edge sport limited that I love! thanks again Dave for making my dream car and purchase easy and perfect. I am a very happily satifsfied customer.

Great product from an excellent dealership

by from St. Louis, MO |

In our search for a new vehicle, my wife and I had been to nearly every manufacturers' dealerships in the metro St. Louis area. Mungenast's was the closest Acura dealership to us geographically, so we stopped in on a Friday night. We were introduced to John Stewart who showed us the RDX and the MDX models. He allowed us to test drive the MDX, and carefully showed us most of the features before we left with it. We liked it very much and chose to purchase one. From then on, our experience was flawless. John was friendly, honest, professional and made the whole experience of purchase an enjoyable one. As he said, "We sell a great product that sells itself, so there's no pressure from us." He was right. Everyone we encountered was polite and professional. The finance representative, Tim Sampson, is an excellent example of this overall experience. He was efficient, professional, and polite. When we took possession of our new MDX, Kelsey Costello showed me every feature/option, (and there are a lot on the MDX), with the same type of excellence experienced with John and Tim. I am truly impressed by this dealership, and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy an Acura.

Review

by from Chesterfield, MO |

I have always been pleased with the service I get at Mungenast both in sales and service.. I particularly enjoy doing business with Jacek Kedzierski at the dealership. He is knowledgeable, friendly and a joy to work with. He truly listens to what you want yet offers alternatives without being pushy. I have recommended friends to the dealership and tell them to ask for Jacek for great service in buying a car. Below I rated price as fair not regarding the price of the car purchased but feel the maintenance and service prices are a bit high.