Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Rd, Manchester, MO 63011

New 888-593-9443
Used 888-504-9308
Service 888-680-4026

Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference.

great expeience

by from Weston, Missouri |

Saw the right car at the right price on-line, Ryan was very helpful on-line and on the phone, Ty helped me when I got to the dealership(250 miles from home) addressed all my concerns allowing me the time to get familiar with the car, no pressure at all. Once I decided to purchase the car I was on the road in about 20 minutes with my gorgeous new ride. Everyone I had contact with at the dealership were exemplary in every way. They honored every commitment as discussed on-line and on the phone including the estimate on my trade-in (which was made over the phone!). No hassle, no car dealer "games", straightforward deal. Bonus time! They included a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty on a 5 year old general motors product at the Acura dealership (at no additional charge to me). Awesome. These Guys want to sell cars!

Great Buying Experience

by from St. Peters |

This was my first time buying a car from Mungenast St. Louis Acura and I would have to say I was impressed with the level customer service. Karsten Becker was a great person to work with and would recommend my family and friends to purchase their next car from them!

Great overall buying and service experience!

by from Chesterfield, MO |

The people at Mungenast Acura go out of their way to provide a buying experience! And when it comes to sales, Karsten Becker has to be one of the best in the business!

Best Dealership Around

by from Chesterfield, MO |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from these guys over the years and have been treated with great respect and made to feel like part of their family. As good as the Sales department is, the Service department is just as good. When I pull into the service drive I am always greeted immediately, and everyone knows my name. I would highly recommend St Louis Acura.

Great Dealership!

by from Wentzville MO |

I bought my car from Mungenast St. Louis Acura. They have very nice facilities with even better employees. They have a great up to date website, which makes car shopping a breeze. I was shown nothing, but respect the moment I walked in the door. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from Mungenast.

Enjoyable car buying experience

by from St. Louis |

I bought my first car, an Acura TSX, from Ty Eaton in August of 2013. Ty made my first car buying experience painless. I was impressed with how personable Ty was. I never felt rushed during the car buying experience and Ty was knowledgeable in all of the answers to my questions. He was easy to get a hold of, even on days that I didn't visit the dealership. Ty was a professional and I never felt pressured to "make a deal". Ty even called six months after the purchase to check on my TSX! Ty is great at his job and I highly recommend him to anyone who is considering an Acura. I will be buying from him again in the future!

Not applicable to the dealer, but a worst sales

by from St. Louis, MO |

Ty Eaton, a slow-reacting sales. I told him I would come the next day, and when I was on the road the next day, he told the car was sold out. I said I had told you I would come this day, didn't you double check before I call you? He just said I just called him. Looked as if he is the busiest person. He was really awful and unhelpful. Will discourage anyone around me to buy from him.

Fiance

by from O'fallon, MO |

Fiance your vehicle from a credit union, bank or other financial institution. Credit dept. is a joke....not able to follow through on detail information you provide....

five star dealership of st.louis

by from Stlouis |

The seldom repair shop vistit, that is truly a great experience.