Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Rd, Manchester, MO 63011

New 888-593-9443
Used 888-504-9308
Service 888-680-4026

Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference.

Great Buying Experience

by from St. Peters |

This was my first time buying a car from Mungenast St. Louis Acura and I would have to say I was impressed with the level customer service. Karsten Becker was a great person to work with and would recommend my family and friends to purchase their next car from them!

Greatest experience EVER buying a car!

by from Wildwood mo |

Karsten Becker is a true gem. His warm demeaner and knowledge of his role in achieving complete customer satisfaction is superb! He listened to my needs/wants and came thru amazingly. I usually have buyers remorse when I make a big decision and I drove off the lot knowing I HAD made the perfect best choice for me. I have sang Acura praises for years and this experience just heightened that feeling all the more. I can't understand why anyone would buy any vehicle, anywhere else. Acura is the leader in how to run a business and treat people right. Thank you Karsten for such a great experience!

Excellent sales process, no pressure, all service

by from Lake Saint Louis, MO |

I have the pleasure of writing this review for the sales department at Acura Mungenast. I was interested in the 2015 TLX V6 with Advance package as well as the new 2016 ILX. Ryan Barker was the one who contacted me and I told him to let me know when the 2016 ILX was in stock for me to look at. I was able to get a sneak peek of the vehicle after it came off the truck, and even though I couldn't test drive it that day, I knew that the car just wasn't for me. So, I test drove the TLX instead and loved it. After that, I started getting quotes from Frank Leta (the only other Acura dealer in St. Louis) as well as some Chicago Acura dealers to see who would give the best price. I used CarsDirect, Costco Auto and Truecar to do my price research. The best price by far was quoted from one of the Chicago dealers. I talked to a sales rep at Frank Leta, who said that the Chicago dealers often give unbelievable prices and then turn around and pad it with fees, often refusing to sell at the quoted price. Leta then quoted a price some $1,500 more than the Chicago quote and said that was their bottom price. Ryan Barker and the sales manager, Rick Brennan, took the Chicago quote and looked it over. I offered them the price the Chicago dealer quoted plus the usual $199 admin fee. After a bit of back and forth, we agreed to a price that was a little higher but what I felt was totally fair for the car and accessories I wanted. (Lucky too since they were getting the exact car I wanted in the interior and exterior color I wanted that week.) Their quote handily beat Leta's by a mile. I had already arranged financing but their finance manager, David Michiaels, asked to try and get us a better rate, so we took a chance, and they handily beat the rate we had, even going so far as to call the bank and get their rate down even more. It came out to a $7/month savings for us, so not a huge deal really, but it goes to show you that they are willing to go the extra mile for their customers. I came in and they had already prepared all of my paperwork. The price was exactly as was quoted - no runarounds. David offered me a great deal on an extended warranty as well, which I bought. David had other warranties to offer that I declined and there was no pressure whatsoever. The process was smooth and there was no snake oil, no used-car-salesman treatment. Ryan was honest from the start and their managers were pleasant and willing to work with me to get my business. The price they gave me was killer and I had to work for it, but in the end they earned a customer for life. I highly recommend Mungenast Acura's sales department. The whole sales process was smooth and at no point do I feel I was being deceived. I had a bad experience at a previous dealer where the salesman told me that I could get loaner cars for oil changes, no problem, but when it came time to get one I was practically made fun of. Ryan told me honestly, we can't always arrange that but that he would do his best to get me one if requested, and I appreciate being told like it is.

Acura mdx purchase review

by from Ofallon mo |

Great service, excellent staff especially Karsten and Mr Roy.

great expeience

by from Weston, Missouri |

Saw the right car at the right price on-line, Ryan was very helpful on-line and on the phone, Ty helped me when I got to the dealership(250 miles from home) addressed all my concerns allowing me the time to get familiar with the car, no pressure at all. Once I decided to purchase the car I was on the road in about 20 minutes with my gorgeous new ride. Everyone I had contact with at the dealership were exemplary in every way. They honored every commitment as discussed on-line and on the phone including the estimate on my trade-in (which was made over the phone!). No hassle, no car dealer "games", straightforward deal. Bonus time! They included a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty on a 5 year old general motors product at the Acura dealership (at no additional charge to me). Awesome. These Guys want to sell cars!

Great overall buying and service experience!

by from Chesterfield, MO |

The people at Mungenast Acura go out of their way to provide a buying experience! And when it comes to sales, Karsten Becker has to be one of the best in the business!

Best Dealership Around

by from Chesterfield, MO |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from these guys over the years and have been treated with great respect and made to feel like part of their family. As good as the Sales department is, the Service department is just as good. When I pull into the service drive I am always greeted immediately, and everyone knows my name. I would highly recommend St Louis Acura.

Great Dealership!

by from Wentzville MO |

I bought my car from Mungenast St. Louis Acura. They have very nice facilities with even better employees. They have a great up to date website, which makes car shopping a breeze. I was shown nothing, but respect the moment I walked in the door. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from Mungenast.

Enjoyable car buying experience

by from St. Louis |

I bought my first car, an Acura TSX, from Ty Eaton in August of 2013. Ty made my first car buying experience painless. I was impressed with how personable Ty was. I never felt rushed during the car buying experience and Ty was knowledgeable in all of the answers to my questions. He was easy to get a hold of, even on days that I didn't visit the dealership. Ty was a professional and I never felt pressured to "make a deal". Ty even called six months after the purchase to check on my TSX! Ty is great at his job and I highly recommend him to anyone who is considering an Acura. I will be buying from him again in the future!

Not applicable to the dealer, but a worst sales

by from St. Louis, MO |

Ty Eaton, a slow-reacting sales. I told him I would come the next day, and when I was on the road the next day, he told the car was sold out. I said I had told you I would come this day, didn't you double check before I call you? He just said I just called him. Looked as if he is the busiest person. He was really awful and unhelpful. Will discourage anyone around me to buy from him.

Fiance

by from O'fallon, MO |

Fiance your vehicle from a credit union, bank or other financial institution. Credit dept. is a joke....not able to follow through on detail information you provide....