Stamas Auto & Truck Center

1045 Cranston St, Cranston, RI 02920

Used 888-468-4423 Used888-468-4423

Quite a pleasant surprise

by from Cranston RI |

As I searched around for a used truck with low mileage I was becoming frustrated with the distances I would have had to travel JUST to look at a vehicle. I ran across Stamas Auto and was completely surprised by the volume and quality of their cars and trucks. The dealership was neat and clean as we're the autos they were showing. They were quick to set me in the right direction as to what I was willing to spend as to what they had. The buying process was friendly, easy and no hassle. Everything they said that they would do was done when I wanted it and without question. The salesman came in on his day off to make sure I was satisfied and taken care of when I signed the sales agreement. Really and overall pleasant experience.

Very Satisfied

by from Westerly, RI |

Buying a car is not my favorite thing.....Met Josh at Stamas Auto and he made the transaction so much easier than I thought it would be. We did a test ride and he mentioned a noise in the car that I had noticed too. We checked it out and it was just the temporary plate rattling. He went over the whole car with us and he went out of his way to make sure everything was just right before we drove it off the lot. I would buy another car from Josh.

Go See Josh O. and Al at Stamas

by from Providence Rhode Island |

I want to thank Joshua O. and Al for helping me get into a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They gave me a great price and great SUV. Josh O. was awesome and thankfully he got me into the Jeep I wanted at a price well below the amount I wanted to pay a month. Thanks Again, Mike