Smail Acura

5035 State Route 30, Greensburg, PA 15601

New 866-414-1691
Used 866-901-5258
Service 888-902-5492

SMAIL ACURA IS THE AREAS ONLY 9 TIME PRECISION TEAM WINNER.

Well worth the trip

by from Middletown MD |

Michael Arndt made the purchase of my 2006 Acura MDX quick, easy and painless. He even made it possible for my older vehicle to be returned to my driveway 2 hours away the next day. Well worth the trip.

Great salesman

by from Spring Church, Pa. |

Without a doubt, this was the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle...and I am 66, so you know I have purchased many. Clint Robbins was so easy to deal with.....not your typical high pressure car salesman, which immediately turns me off and I end up leaving without buying. He went above and beyond to spend time with me on a test drive and explain all the technology this SUV has on it and was definitely well informed on everything about the vehicle. The price on the 2013 certified used vehicle was great and he was right in the range we had decided on for our trade in. No doubt that I will visit this dealership and request Clint when I am ready to trade this one in. GREAT ALL AROUND EXPERIENCE!!!!

Best Salesman

by from Cumberland, MD |

The Acura RDX sold itself. I really love the vehicle. However, Mr Clint Robbins was THE BEST! I was deciding between a Highlander and the RDX. Clint had nothing but praise for his competition. He absolutely knows his product and very patiently explained it. He is completely "down to earth" with no hint of arrogance and demonstrated his respect of my time. Clint made the purchase time productive and most enjoyable. Most definitely ask Clint Robbins to discuss Acuras if you are in the market.

SMAIL Acura

by from Greensburg Pa |

We recently purchased a new car at SMAIL Acura in Greensburg. We did so because of our sales professional, Clint Robbins. Clint exemplifies all that consumers should expect from their salesperson and he redefines the car purchasing process. In Clint you find an extremely knowledgeable person who knows his product and works very hard to know and understand what his customer wants in a car. He spent a great deal of time with us overviewing all the information regarding the new RDX. He addressed every question we had and continued his conversation regarding the car during our test drive. Our car has the tech package and Clint demonstrated his exceptional understanding of Acura's technology as he walked us through the voice recognition and navigational system. After overviewing the car info he proceeded to work the numbers to get us the best price. Throughout the process there was never any high pressure to purchase the car nor any " game playing" regarding price. He provides the customer with all the information one needs to make a decision. Once the purchase was made Clint continued with his exceptional customer service. That service was extended when we picked up the car. Again he spent time with us going over many of the tech features. He provided us with as much info as we needed and offered to follow up with additional training. Clint really does redefine the car buying experience. He defines it in ways that says the customer is a valuable and respected person in the process. His knowledge and understanding of Acura's cars is blended with his great ' people skills" of working with the customer to insure the best car buying experience. When you walk into SMAIL Acura you sense that something is different about this dealership. The difference is Clint Robbins.

Love my Acura

by from Greensburg, PA |

I am a third time return customer due to the reliability and quality of Acura and the professionalism and helpfulness of the dealer and dealership.

Joe Suto was great!

by from Altoona, PA |

I traveled from about 90 miles away to meet Joe Suto. He was extremely friendly and knew exactly what he was talking about. Joe helped me to find a vehicle that I would be happy with. When I purchased my Acura TL, Joe helped me clean out my old CRV, and pack my belongings into my new car. After the sale I had several questions that I forgot to answer prior to buying the new vehicle. When I asked Joe, he was incredibly helpful. He treated me exactly like he did when he met me the first time. He treated me like a priority, even though the sale was done. I will definitely look to buy my next vehicle from Joe Suto, and if I can talk my wife out of Nissan/Infiniti and convince her to buy a Honda/Acura, we will buy her car there as well. Thank you Joe! You were great!

Faculty

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This is the third TL I have leased from Joe Suto. Joe is the main reason I come back to Smail Acura. He has always provided me service that I believe has been honest, professional and exemplary. For the last three years I have leased a high quality automobile form a high quality sales agent. In three years I will come back to Joe Suto for my fourth Acura.

Excellent dealership experience

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

I have been a service customer at Smail Acura for 11 years with my 2001 Integra. Gabe and the service department have always taken excellent care of my car and have always been very honest and extremely courteous. I have had such a good experience with my Acura (>200,000 miles without incident) and the service at Smail that I naturally looked there for my new car. My circumstances are complicated by a congenital back defect that makes it very difficult for me to find a car that is comfortable. I met Joe Suto and he showed me multiple cars. We went on standard test drives and then Joe went with me on extended test drives of an hour or more. I need to drive a car for that long just to get an idea if the seat and/or ride will work for me. He never made me feel like I was wasting his time or keeping him from something else. Joe even arranged for me to take one car that seemed like it might work out on a weekend long test drive. Joe responded promptly to emails. He was always understanding of my predicament, patient and kind. He went above and beyond to put me in an Acura without being pushy. His pride in the cars he sells is obvious. Based on my experience, I would strongly recommend Joe Suto and Smail Acura for sales and service.

Dealership that represents the ACURA brand image !

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We have been customers of Smail dealerships for over 20 years, having bought a 01 CL and 04 MDX new. While on a vacation to New Jersey, my 04 MDX developed a significant mechanical issue with 200,000 miles on it (it was time for a new vehicle). Stranded in Philadelphia, I called back to Smail and spoke with our sales associate Clint, explaining that we were stranded and that we were going to rent a vehicle to get home. Clint worked IMMEDIATELY to get us options for a new vehicle and presented us with an Acura certified used 2011 MDX while we were driving home. Our other issue was how to recover the old Acura and Clint, working with his managers at Smail, arranged to recover the vehicle from an Acura dealership in Philadelphia that would only help us if I bought from them at that moment (not a good option and not really in line with the Acura "brand" - another story for another day). Once we arrived home, we unpacked and made our way to the Smail dealership, quite tired. Smail made us feel like family from the start (nothing new to us). Clint arranged to help us return the one way rental to the local airport and then sent us home with the newer MDX (with dealer tags as we did not yet have our vehicle back). Later in the week, we returned to complete the sale. Not having to do anything with the old MDX, Smail management helped us get it to auction and recovered much more than we expected. Not only was the pre-owned and certified 2011 MDX a good deal, in our opinion, but the recovery of value on our previous vehicle was also a suprise. Again, this is way we have shopped here for so long. Gabe has been our point person for service for many years and Clint is our point person for sales. BOTH treat us like family, and more important, represent EXACTLY what the Acura brand stands for. We highly recommend this family of dealerships to ANYONE. We also highly recommend both Clint and Gabe if you are interested in the Acura brand and are in the western PA area.

Thanks

by from Sarver, PA |

Dustin was wonderful to work with. He was very knowledgeable, patient and easy to talk too. I will recommend Dustin to all my friends and family!!

Awesome

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We just purchased our second MDX from Smail Acura. The entire experience was really excellent. Our salesman, Clint Robbins, doesn't just talk about great deals and great service after the sale, he truly makes it happen. We cannot imagine buying an Acura anywhere else. Clint and Smail Acura have earned our trust and our business through their excellent customer service. If you are in the market for a new Acura or need great service go to Smail Acura.