Smail Acura

5035 State Route 30, Greensburg, PA 15601

New 877-468-1283
Used 866-901-5258
Service 888-902-5492

SMAIL ACURA IS THE AREAS ONLY 9 TIME PRECISION TEAM WINNER.

Well worth the trip

by from Middletown MD |

Michael Arndt made the purchase of my 2006 Acura MDX quick, easy and painless. He even made it possible for my older vehicle to be returned to my driveway 2 hours away the next day. Well worth the trip.

Loved my car being washed!

by from Greensburg, PA |

Went in for state inspection. My car had so much salt on it due to the miserable winter. I not only had the outside washed but my winter mats we cleaned off. Was nice to get into my shinny car...even of short lived due to snowy conditions

service experience

by from Greensburg, PA |

The staff was very helpful. I was kept informed as to the progress of my vehicle. The lounge area was well equipped and provided beverages and Internet connections. I came away very impressed with the level of service and professionalism of the entire dealership. Thanks for a pleasurable experience.

Great Dealer

by from Greensburg, PA |

We have purchased 3 Acuras from Smail Acura and all from Joe Suto. The buying experience and service has been excellent. Joe is a very knowledgeable and non-pressure oriented, pointing out the product and letting it sell itself. The service department is top notch. With friendly and knowledgeable writers and good technicians.

Purchased CPO RDX

by from Greensburg, PA |

Had very unpleasent experience several years ago, I let the folks know this and they did everything possible to correct the problems. There is a new sale manager now and this experience could not have been better. John Howard the sale professional who worked with me was the best I have ever worked with in all the years I have been buying automobiles.

Excellent service, very friendly people

by from Greensburg, PA |

Everyone at the dealership is so friendly, so helpful. I honestly feel at home when I brings vehicle in for service. My salesman Clint always approaches me asking if he could help with anything if I have any questions about my RDX. I love my Acura and I love Smail's. Thank you all!!

good job

by from pittsburgh, pa |

good job I was very pleased, thank you. I will most likely buy a new truck from smail auto group. The RDX is the car I brought from smail last year, I brought a gmc also.

Great salesman

by from Spring Church, Pa. |

Without a doubt, this was the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle...and I am 66, so you know I have purchased many. Clint Robbins was so easy to deal with.....not your typical high pressure car salesman, which immediately turns me off and I end up leaving without buying. He went above and beyond to spend time with me on a test drive and explain all the technology this SUV has on it and was definitely well informed on everything about the vehicle. The price on the 2013 certified used vehicle was great and he was right in the range we had decided on for our trade in. No doubt that I will visit this dealership and request Clint when I am ready to trade this one in. GREAT ALL AROUND EXPERIENCE!!!!

Best Salesman

by from Cumberland, MD |

The Acura RDX sold itself. I really love the vehicle. However, Mr Clint Robbins was THE BEST! I was deciding between a Highlander and the RDX. Clint had nothing but praise for his competition. He absolutely knows his product and very patiently explained it. He is completely "down to earth" with no hint of arrogance and demonstrated his respect of my time. Clint made the purchase time productive and most enjoyable. Most definitely ask Clint Robbins to discuss Acuras if you are in the market.

SMAIL Acura

by from Greensburg Pa |

We recently purchased a new car at SMAIL Acura in Greensburg. We did so because of our sales professional, Clint Robbins. Clint exemplifies all that consumers should expect from their salesperson and he redefines the car purchasing process. In Clint you find an extremely knowledgeable person who knows his product and works very hard to know and understand what his customer wants in a car. He spent a great deal of time with us overviewing all the information regarding the new RDX. He addressed every question we had and continued his conversation regarding the car during our test drive. Our car has the tech package and Clint demonstrated his exceptional understanding of Acura's technology as he walked us through the voice recognition and navigational system. After overviewing the car info he proceeded to work the numbers to get us the best price. Throughout the process there was never any high pressure to purchase the car nor any " game playing" regarding price. He provides the customer with all the information one needs to make a decision. Once the purchase was made Clint continued with his exceptional customer service. That service was extended when we picked up the car. Again he spent time with us going over many of the tech features. He provided us with as much info as we needed and offered to follow up with additional training. Clint really does redefine the car buying experience. He defines it in ways that says the customer is a valuable and respected person in the process. His knowledge and understanding of Acura's cars is blended with his great ' people skills" of working with the customer to insure the best car buying experience. When you walk into SMAIL Acura you sense that something is different about this dealership. The difference is Clint Robbins.

Love my Acura

by from Greensburg, PA |

I am a third time return customer due to the reliability and quality of Acura and the professionalism and helpfulness of the dealer and dealership.