Smail Acura

5035 U.S. 30, Greensburg, PA 15601

New 877-468-1283 New 877-468-1283
Used 866-901-5258 Used 866-901-5258
Service 888-902-5492 Service 888-902-5492

SMAIL ACURA IS THE AREAS ONLY 10 TIME PRECISION TEAM WINNER.

Loved my car being washed!

by from Greensburg, PA |

Went in for state inspection. My car had so much salt on it due to the miserable winter. I not only had the outside washed but my winter mats we cleaned off. Was nice to get into my shinny car...even of short lived due to snowy conditions

service

by from Greensburg |

Went in to get my oil changed and a service bulletin checked. I was told that I had to do an oil consumption test. After driving in 4 times to get my oil levels checked, I was told everything was fine and that I did not need any further assistance. At 5800 miles from the oil change or 1800 from my last oil consumption test my car read 50% oil life but when I checked my dip stick there was only a drop of oil on it. I quickly took the car in to check the oil and only had about a quart and a half in my engine. I was quickly told that it was ok by ACURA standards to burn 1 quart every 1000 miles. Which means that 4000 miles I could potentially have no oil in my car and that would totally be ok....... I have always purchased Acuras and Honda and after this am pretty sure that I will not purchase a 6th one. I am very let down by anyone who thinks that a synthetic oil change should only last 4000 miles and that the fix is just bring it in for oil changes every 4500 miles!!!! Which is funny in its self becuase I could potentially be out of oil at 4500 miles..... After speaking with the service manager he told me he would take this to the next level and I should hear back the next day, which was a friday, or the latest monday. It has now been two weeks and no return phone call.

service experience

by from Greensburg, PA |

The staff was very helpful. I was kept informed as to the progress of my vehicle. The lounge area was well equipped and provided beverages and Internet connections. I came away very impressed with the level of service and professionalism of the entire dealership. Thanks for a pleasurable experience.

Great Dealer

by from Greensburg, PA |

We have purchased 3 Acuras from Smail Acura and all from Joe Suto. The buying experience and service has been excellent. Joe is a very knowledgeable and non-pressure oriented, pointing out the product and letting it sell itself. The service department is top notch. With friendly and knowledgeable writers and good technicians.

Purchased CPO RDX

by from Greensburg, PA |

Had very unpleasent experience several years ago, I let the folks know this and they did everything possible to correct the problems. There is a new sale manager now and this experience could not have been better. John Howard the sale professional who worked with me was the best I have ever worked with in all the years I have been buying automobiles.

Excellent service, very friendly people

by from Greensburg, PA |

Everyone at the dealership is so friendly, so helpful. I honestly feel at home when I brings vehicle in for service. My salesman Clint always approaches me asking if he could help with anything if I have any questions about my RDX. I love my Acura and I love Smail's. Thank you all!!

good job

by from pittsburgh, pa |

good job I was very pleased, thank you. I will most likely buy a new truck from smail auto group. The RDX is the car I brought from smail last year, I brought a gmc also.

Great salesman

by from Spring Church, Pa. |

Without a doubt, this was the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle...and I am 66, so you know I have purchased many. Clint Robbins was so easy to deal with.....not your typical high pressure car salesman, which immediately turns me off and I end up leaving without buying. He went above and beyond to spend time with me on a test drive and explain all the technology this SUV has on it and was definitely well informed on everything about the vehicle. The price on the 2013 certified used vehicle was great and he was right in the range we had decided on for our trade in. No doubt that I will visit this dealership and request Clint when I am ready to trade this one in. GREAT ALL AROUND EXPERIENCE!!!!

Best Salesman

by from Cumberland, MD |

The Acura RDX sold itself. I really love the vehicle. However, Mr Clint Robbins was THE BEST! I was deciding between a Highlander and the RDX. Clint had nothing but praise for his competition. He absolutely knows his product and very patiently explained it. He is completely "down to earth" with no hint of arrogance and demonstrated his respect of my time. Clint made the purchase time productive and most enjoyable. Most definitely ask Clint Robbins to discuss Acuras if you are in the market.

Well worth the trip

by from Middletown MD |

Michael Arndt made the purchase of my 2006 Acura MDX quick, easy and painless. He even made it possible for my older vehicle to be returned to my driveway 2 hours away the next day. Well worth the trip.