5868 Monroe St., Sylvania, OH 43560

Used 888-577-7491
Service 888-343-9756

Love my new MDX

by from Findlay, OH |

Josť did a great job of explaining the dealership and the car. The MDX with the Advanced Technology and Entertainment Package contains Adaptive Cruise Control which is why we were looking at the SUV. This vehicle is loaded with new technology and Josť spent lots of time explaining all the various features. After riding and driving the car we decided to buy it and the purchase process was easy. After signing the papers we went to dinner and when we came back the car was ready for us. Driving it home I am even more impressed with the technology in the car.

June 17, 2014

We are happy to hear that Jose provided you a great experience! Thank you for your business and enjoy the New MDX!

2015 TLX from Jose Sosa

by from Toledo,OH |

Jose did a great job explaining the many features of the 2015 TLX. He was not pushy just tried to find out what was important tto us in a vehicle. He was genuinely excited about the vehicle we purchased. I could not get a rdie over to the dealership to pick up the new vehicle when ready so he came and picked me up. Really appreciated that.

Great Dealership!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I have owned Acuras and used the Dave White Acura dealership now for about 20 years. I think they're great!

Great service

by from Toledo, OH |

Dave White Acura has a pleasant atmosphere. All the employees were friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them.

Review buying an Acura MDX from Chris Basillius

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I had an awesome experience from buy an Acura MDX from Chris Basillius. I had been going to Dave White for more than 15 years

June 25, 2014

Thank you Mr. Parker! We appreciate your continued loyalty. We look forward to serving your automotive needs for many more years to come!

Great service

by from Toledo, OH |

Worked on buying a new 2015 RDX from Chad. He was very professional and made the whole process very easy. He walked through all the particulars on delivery and am very happy with the new car.

Knowledgable and great sales assistance!

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

The dealership is friendly and professional, providing us with a relaxed buying experience. Thank you to Mike F. and Jose S. for their knowledgable and patient explanation and demonstration of all of the technology and features of the MDX! We love our new MDX!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for your business Sue and Jerry! Enjoy your New MDX and please let us know if you have any questions with the features!

2014 MDX Wow!

by from Findlay, OH |

We are Toyota people and love Adaptive Cruise Control. We could not get the Toyota SUV we wanted anytime soon. The MDX also has the cruise control we wanted in the AWD high end package. Neither of us had owned or driven any of the Honda products. Checking Dave White?s inventory online we found that they had an MDX that met our needs. We live 40 miles from the dealer. Josť did a good job of explaining Acura and the MDX. After a long test drive we were convinced this was the car for us. The purchase process was easy and we are happy with our new MDX.

by from Toledo, OH |

I visited Dave White Acura last Thursday, April 17th, and purchased a 2011 Acura MDX. The salesman, Stas' was very helpful and did not pressure me in any way. The financial officer, Greg, was also extremely helpful without pressuring me to buy warranties or other add-ons that I did not want. The facility was clean and well laid out. The whole shopping experience was pleasant and I love my new Acura MDX!

May 4, 2014

Randy, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Dave White Acura. Please don't hesitate to let Stas', Greg or anyone else here at the dealership know if you need anything more in the future! Enjoy the MDX!

Friendly staff, Clean Dealership

by from Waterville, OH |

My salesman was prompt to return my email about the car. I let him know when was convenient for me to check out the car, and he had it waiting for me. Everything was as pictured, and described. The grounds of the lot were clean and well kept.

September 3, 2013

Thanks Austin! We appreciate your business and feedback on your experience at Dave White Acura. We are always here for you and your future vehicle needs!

Easy to deal with

by from Plymouth MI |

Great follow up from Dave. I chose to buy a different vehicle however.