Dave White Acura

Used 888-577-7491 Used 888-577-7491
Service 888-343-9756 Service 888-343-9756

Love my new MDX

by from Findlay, OH |

Josť did a great job of explaining the dealership and the car. The MDX with the Advanced Technology and Entertainment Package contains Adaptive Cruise Control which is why we were looking at the SUV. This vehicle is loaded with new technology and Josť spent lots of time explaining all the various features. After riding and driving the car we decided to buy it and the purchase process was easy. After signing the papers we went to dinner and when we came back the car was ready for us. Driving it home I am even more impressed with the technology in the car.

Dave White Acura responded to this review

June 17, 2014

We are happy to hear that Jose provided you a great experience! Thank you for your business and enjoy the New MDX!

Made the process easy

by from Toledo, OH |

I stopped in to test drive the new TLX and met Jose, who did an excellent job of explaining the features of the car to me. I test drove several other makes at different dealerships but felt most comfortable with my experience at Dave White Acura. I didn't buy right away but Jose kept in touch and updated me on new inventory and special offers. When I did buy my TLX, the process was as smooth and painless as I could have hoped for. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and straightforward, and I really feel like I got a fair deal. I would recommend them to a friend.

very satisfied

by from Maumee, Ohio |

Jose Sosa was very knowledgeable and helpful in facilitating my trade-in and purchase. I traded in a 2014 MDX for a 2016 RDX. My goal was to go smaller but not less regarding technology . I'm very pleased with the ride, handling and amenities. Jose did a thorough job with explaining all the features. This salesman enjoys his work and working with people. It was nice doing business with everyone involved in the process at Dave White Acura.

Dave White Acura responded to this review

December 2, 2015

Thank you for continuing to do business with Dave White Acura. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you the best ownership experience possible!

Great Service and Customer Service from Jose!

by from Toledo, OH |

Jose was so helpful and made it really easy for us to purchase our new Acura. He was so informative and still continues to answer any questions after the sale. I would highly recommend Dave White Acura! We are so excited to have a new car it has been 16 years since we bought a car and he made it so comfortable non pushy and really seemed to care about his clients. Thank You Jose Sosa!

Great Customer Service

by from Northwood, Ohio |

My recent lease of a 2016 Acura RDX is the second experience we have had with this dealership. Everything went smoothly from the time we walked in, the ordering of the vehicle with the exterior and Interior colors I wanted and the delivery process. Jose Sosa was easy to work with and kept me informed throughout the entire process.

Great experience buying used car

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Jose was a true partner in my buying experience. He was very knowledgeable about my car and told me honestly about even the tiny issues.

LOVE BEING PART OF THE ACURA FAMILY AT DAVE WHITE

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

Both my husband and I feel that our experience at Dave White Acura was amazing. From the moment we walked into the dealership, it felt like we were dealing with trusted friends. We want to express special gratitude to our salesman, Jose, who helped us gain all the information we needed in order make the right choice for our family. He went the extra mile for us every step of the way. Jose is honest, sincere, extremely knowledgable, and an all around great guy - his customers feel part of the Acura family from day one! Many thanks also to AJ in service, the BEST service department ever ! This is our 3rd Acura purchased from Dave White. We keep returning for another Acura based on the quality of the brand and the wonderful folks we work with at this dealership, it sets the bar for all others. Thanks again for every thing guys. Loving my new RDX !

Jose and Vinnie got me into an Acura!

by from West Toledo, Ohio |

I was previously driving a 2001 Olds Alero and it was a great first car and all, but it had several unattended to maintenance issues from the previous owner, and it was just a wiser and (in the long term) better investment to get something else rather than fix. I happened to see a 2007 TSX sitting on the lot and had at the onset, was only looking to inquire as to how much payments would be for it (thinking since it was an Acura and it was my first car purchase, it would be out of my budget). Jose sat down with me and we went over my income and budget to make sure i could afford it and with the help of Vinnie I was able to get a 2007 TSX for $213.81 per month AND drive it home that night with 0 down payment (just proof of full coverage insurance)!!!!! I had to make calls and to take the whole thing in as I was able to afford an 2007 Acura with less than 100,000 one owner miles, immaculate service records, and that was sold new and serviced at Dave White Acura! The process couldn't have been easier or less painless. In what I thought was a pipedream was turned into a reality by Jose and Vinnie. Its the best place to get a car and the best place to work with to get financed. Definitely now a Dave White Acura fan! Check them out TODAY!!!

Very Happy

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Jose Sosa helped us buy our new Acura and when I say helped, he was patient and very knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions, showed us how to set up the features, filled the car with gas and had a good time doing all of it. The paper work was a breeze, even though, because of lightning hitting a transformer, the electricity went out, we were up and running in minutes. We would not hesitate for a moment to refer any of our friends to Jose.

Very Pleased

by from Albion, MI |

I drove almost 100 miles to purchase my car and i was not disappointed. Thanks to Jose Sosa, and the wonderful team at Dave White Acura, i walked away with not only a vehicle but a smile on my face. This was my first time purchasing through a dealership and Jose explained the buying process to me in a simple way and made it easy for me to understand. I will be coming back to Dave white for future purchases.