South Motors Honda

16165 South Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33157

New 888-599-4611
Used 888-564-9015
Service 888-861-1636

Be Smart. Drive South. South Motors Honda Miami. Shop www.southhonda.com.

Service department phill

by from Miami FL |

phill is very professional and takes time to listen to the problem or issues that i may have with my car to come up with the best solution possible and I as a customer appreciates that . he also gives me back my car as soon as possible with all the work done correctly. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to come to the service department at south motors honda especially if phill is the one taking care of them.

Happy Person

by from Miami, FL |

I wouldn't take my time or my car, anywhere else. I am a regular customer, that understands the process of having your car serviced. The atmosphere is always inviting and clean. The customer service representatives are always helpful and polite. I never feel pressured into spending unnecessary money, like I've experienced with other dealerships.

Excellent customer service! Above and beyond!

by from Miami, Fl |

Excellent process- from beginning to end. Top notch customer service. Highly recommend!

Honda South Motors

by from Miami, FL |

I went to see Julio, I have taken 2 friends to him plus mine, he is very nice, attentive, understanding. I will recommended to all of you, wait for him, he is special, it is the kind of person I enjoy buying. The service in general is very good, the Genral manager passed by and say hello, showed concern about my attention, we actually had a coffee together, they have a very nice coffee machine where you can get any kind of coffee for free while you wait. And they have very good inventory. Thank you so much to the South Motors Team and special to Julio!!! Hey people dont doubt it go all the way to the south and check their inventory really good!!!!

Great Service Department

by from Miami, Florida |

Took my Honda into South Motors for Service. They were very helpful and I didn't have to wait very long.

Service

by from Miami, Florida |

I was pro idea excellent service for my 14 Odyssey. The service representative by the name of Glen was extremely courteous and efficient. He really went out of his way and made things smooth. Would recommend to all my friends. Good work Glen. Regards, Ricky

Great service

by from Miami, Fl. |

I have had my cars serviced at South Motor Honda for the last 14 years. My service advisor is Philip, and I think he is a perfect choice for this position. He always greets you with a smile and kind word, and listens to you and takes care of all the services you need. It is a pleasure to deal with such a capable and considerate individual. He will be one of the service persons that I would miss if he were no longer with the dealership or if I moved out of the area and had to go elsewhere. I can always count on his advise in regards to the things my car needs, as he is an honest and trustworthy person. Thanks to both he and the dealership they have kept my cars in good shape all these past years.

Great service, personal attention

by from Miami, FL |

I have always received very good attention at South Motors and this time was no exception, Roy my service advisor was very personal and efficient

Fast and good service.

by from Miami, Fl |

I had no appointment and my visit for my first oil change last less than 20 minutes, nice waiting area, excellent coffee.

Excellent service

by from Miami, Fl |

I have been coming here for about 10 years and have always been treated well. Repairs always done on a timely basis and the service rep, Phil, has been professional and pleasant to deal with. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.