South Motors Honda

Used 888-564-9015
Service 888-861-1636

Great Service

by from miami fl |

I had the pleasure of working with Ernst Frage during my first car buying experience! It was wonderful. It was easy and we did not feel pressured to purchase and we were not bombarded with over excited salesmen. The actual process took FOREVER to get through, but the overall experience was great! Thank you and we LOVE our new pilot

Horrible Leasing Experience!

by from Pinecrest, Florida |

My experience in South Motors Honda was horrible! I called them and they passed me to Rafael at the Internet Department. I discussed with him my needs and we agreed on a Out-of-Door lease price of $449 / mo (He consulted with his finance person who gave him the numbers). All details were clarified on the phone and I proceeded to visit the dealer, which is very close to my house. Rafael welcomed me and confirmed all numbers with details. Therefore, I tested drive the Pilot and confirmed to Rafael my decision of leasing the car with him. He gave me the credit application, I filled it and gave him my driver license. So we are ready to close the deal and passed me to his finance person, who sat me in his office and after 5 minutes, he says he made a mistake on the price and he could not close the deal with me. Increadible the lack of professionalism and to be honest I felt they were playing the game to get me to the dealer. I will never come back there. They should not be selling Honda!!!!

Non-responsive and very poor service

by from Overseas |

I just both a 2013 used car from this dealership, but since they received my money, I can't get them to act on completing the paperwork so that I can pick up my car. Beware of this dealership, the managers are rude, non-responsive and very disrespectful to customers. I must say that the salesman is excellent, the job is perfect for him, because he the best, now if only we can get the rest of them to actually care about their customers and do some work!

Best service for my Honda. On time, car wash too.

by from Miami, FL |

When I arrived, I had an appointment. I work so Sunday is my best day for service. Everyone was nice, I had my oil change and tires rotated. No problems. I was out in an hour. Nice waiting area with great coffee.

Terrible! Lost a loyal customer

by from miami, fl |

I leased my Honda with these guys back in 2010. It was time for a new lease and after doing tons of online research and test drives, I wanted to come back to South Motors and be shown a bit of appreciation for my loyalty. Didn't happen! I had contacted their internet manager, Rupert Garcia, who would reply to me in short, incomplete sentences; very unprofessional! After contacting other dealers for their best quotes, I came into their office with the email offer from a competitor to see if they would beat it or even match it. I made sure I had all the details and was very thorough in my search for all the final numbers...no surprises to be had. South Motors didn't even try to negotiate any sort of deals with me. They said they just couldn't make the deal. I was ready to take the car I wanted on the spot that day. They kept passing the buck to their "manager" who was nowhere to be found, saying he would not budge. I left, drove up to Pompano at Hendrick Honda, where they not only honored the email, they actually beat it!! It was a bit of a drive (over an hour on the highway from where I live), but well worth it. I don't think I'll come back to South Motors, despite being the closest dealer to my house.

Bad customer service

by from miami,fl |

I went to that place today for the first and the last time in my life. I've arranged an appointment at 8:00 am. My car was getting in their repair garage at 8:12. The job was to check a part and to replace it or not. I gave them a letter from the Honda car factory to led them know what my interest was. At 9:38 the job was done, but I knew it at 12:35!!!!!!!. I asked someone how to know my car status and the answer was another question: Who took your car?. Honestly, I didn't know I should know the name of the person who held my car. My keys were with the cashiers. They never ever called me when they get my precious keys. - It supposes you have to call me.- I told her. But she never gave me a satisfactory answer, not even an apologize. But the worse thing is not that. No one ever ask me for nothing else to do to my car but wash it. I know it has a lot of things to replace or check, however they never looked interested. A very, very bad and poor customer service. They missed a Honda customer.

Very bad customer service

by from miami,fl |

Friendly service. Easy financing.

by from Miami, FL |

Thank you Angel for getting us approved. Working with your staff was great. I love my Honda and only wish I came here sooner. For anyone looking to get a great car with less than perfect credit, this is the place for you. Very respectful. I will definitely be back.

South Motors Honda to me scamed me.(read below)

by from South Miami |

My 2001 honda passport under 98,000 miles,vin 4S6ck58w614405788 and I always kept-up with the care and maintenance of my car. I did the timing belt on it by myself. Changed the oil and anything that my car needed I would fix it myself. So the speedmeter and the gas gauge stoped working and I told my wife it looks like the car will need a computer so June 12 2012 I had South Motors Honda put in a new computer and that fixed the problems.We paid $901.97.Apr 15 2012 they wrote it on there computer that the serpentine belt was next and needed fixed so the serpentine belt broke and they had it fixed and $829.04.May 24 2012 my wife brought the car in because of a tiny oil leak so they would need to keep the car for a week replace the oil pan gasket and on there compter it never said we would need on the next repair a motor because the person that removed the oil to fix the oil leak the oil pan gasket they had to take it off and put a new one on never added the oil back to the motor and we paid $744.04 so my wife had to pick-up the car because I had to return the rental back so as I walk back to south motors my wife was so mad because now she hears what is a sound from inside of the motor and a sound of a knock so while they were gone I opened the hood and checked the oil and nothing was touching the stick. So as I close the hood the tech came and drove our car in to his shop in the back,away from us and they got mad because I needed to keep my eye on my car so the tech adds 5 quarts of oil and drove it back around to the Service Advisor and he said ok everything is fixed and the tech fixed the oil leaks as we started out the rods were knocking bad. So the service advisor Allen did not write down on the computer at south motors like he did everything else about the motor thats next for repair.Allen said that after the car leaves south motors if it needs a new motor there is nothing that they can do and it's not there problem. Allen did say the motor needs replaced but not by south motors.There not giving me a free motor this came from Allen and the shop manager. The shop manager did say we spent a lot of money on my car and our techs don't let a car leave without any oil and it sounds like your trying to get a free motor thats not going to happen. I saw the oil stick and saw no oil and on this specific item (remove the old oil pan gasket and add a new one) you have to drain the oil to fix this leak. You have to replace the oil back in the motor I think they need to buy me a new motor..Are write me a check for $5800 end of story.

Bad Communication

by from Miami, FL |

These dealership has bad communication. They said everything was okay and then when I sent payment they flipped it on me. Their customer service is terrible.