South Motors Honda

16165 South Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33157

New 888-599-4611
Used 888-564-9015
Service 888-861-1636

Be Smart. Drive South. South Motors Honda Miami. Shop www.southhonda.com.

Stay Away!

by from Miami,FL |

I would not recommend this dealership. We went on a Saturday to test drive a Pilot. We liked the car and wanted to lease an LX. They didn't have one but said they would search and have it there the same day. We went to lunch and waited for their call to take delivery. Over the next two days I called back 5 times and was told they had one coming but were no getting a response from the Sales Manager of the other dealership. They even blamed the Sunday football play offs saying no one was available. I even spoke to a Manager and he said they would have one Monday for sure when "everyone was back in the office". No call backs until Thursday morning. They had my car. I told them to run my credit app to speed up the process and we would come right after work. I got off work at 4:30 and told them I was coming in. I received a text message back that they had sold it. I have never worked with such a disorganized and disrespectful dealership. Stay Away. We will be driving 35 miles to a highly rated dealership this weekend.

fast friendy services at reasonable prices

by from Florida |

I have purchased 3 cars with South Motors. One of the reasons is the attention you get after you already own the vehicle. I have taken my cars for service there over the years and have never had an issue. The prices are not ridiculous and the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. You guys are Great! Thank you.

Great Service

by from miami, fl |

always a pleasure doing business with Honda and my service advisor P.Allen. I have been a loyal customer for the past 11 years. Never had any issues with my repairs.

very efficient service department,

by from miami, fl |

very efficient service department, pleasant attitude and excellent follow up prices are very competitive to any outside shops

Excellent Service

by from Miami |

Bought my Honda Pilot in South Honda, good price, good service .. thanks

Amazing Service

by from Florida City, FL |

Beyond Good. The people there are amazing and Jody was one of the nicest, and best sales person there. I live in Florida City and ill drive all the way up there just to have their service instead.

Great buy!

by from Miami |

I recently purchased a Honda Civic 2014 and everything was spectacular! From the moment I entered the dealership and the attention I was given from the salesman was great! The searching for the car for me, the finance manager and the the moment I left the building and beyond, it was truly an awesome experience! I even received a follow up call from the salesman himself. I was a bit shocked because usually once one leaves the dealership, you never and I mean never hear back from anyone there. Not this time, He assisted me with my Bluetooth on my car and explained certain buttons to me (which i was not aware of). I would defiantly recommend Jose Perez as a salesman to everyone! In fact, i did! my co-worker went in the following weekend and purchased a vehicle from Jose Perez as well. Thank you so much Jose, you caused me to have a wonderful car buying experience.

The Best Service Ever...

by from Miami, FL |

Roy Services Representative at South Motor Honda is very: ¿Professional ¿Skillfully and Knowledgeable overcomes customers? objections ¿Deals with challenging customers with great expectation ¿Has developed a loyal customer base and a high rate of repeat business ¿Skillfully manages all but the most challenging customer situations ¿Is able to redefine the customer service process to meet clients? changing needs ¿Overcomes objections in a logical and conversational fashion

May Williamson

by from Palmetto Bay, Fl. |

Purchased a new vehicle, following repairs to prior vehicle. Could not have been easier, extremely pleasant staff all around. Have used this dealership for past 8 years and can recommend highly!

Their service is always great!

by from Miami, FL |

I bought my car here and have depended on South Motors service department for over 8 years. They have been honest, reliable and timely on repairs and maintenance. I wouldn't take my Honda CR-V anywhere else!