South Motors Infiniti

Used 877-482-2793
Service 888-581-3835

HORIBLE Customer Service!!

by from miami |

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, SERVICE!! I am not one to read much review let alone sit down and write one. This I can say is my First and won't be the last. I purchased my Infiniti q50s about a year ago. Less then a week after purchasing it I began hearing a noise when starting car and the brakes or string well. I made Infiniti Service department know and forth. Till this day they can't fix it. been there for the same problem and other more then 5 times. YOU CANT DISTINGUISH THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EMPLOYEES ANDCUSTOMERS!! that says a lot about a business itself. The employees are rude, loud, inapropriate. Who screams at a customer or what employee refuses a Customer from seeing the Service Manager, Or General Manager. I heard great things about Infiniti cars,I understand there will be problems or manufacture cars. But my Overall Service experience HORRIBLE! This will be My FIRST &LAST INFINITI!

Great customer friendly policy at South Motors

by from Miami, FL |

I Own two infinities, a 2013 G37 sedan and a 2014 Q50 , tried to purchase both at South Motors since they are located the closest to me but without success, both times having to travel north to purchase the vehicles. My last experience with South Motors Infiniti happened just 10 days ago when I tried to purchase an used 2012 G37 coupe, my first problem was that I was told the car advertised was already sold, first it was told it had "sold Yesterday", then someone else said it was "sold 3 days ago" and finally that it was "sold last week" all this time mind you, the car was still being advertised on their web site. Next I kept getting low balled on my trade-in until I found out thru a manager that although most if not all Infiniti and all other dealers in South FL. accept and use KBB, Edmunds and Auto Trader values as a negotiating point for trade in prices at South Motors only BB is used which prices trade ins 20 to 25% below fair market price for an area, but South Motors refussed to use BB to price the used car I wanted to purchase from them. This is no way to do business, South Motors is double dipping its customers, first by using only BB values on the trade ins they take in, then by refusing to use BB values on the same used cars they turn around and sell, South Motors should at least post this policy somewhere on their dealership to inform customers and see how many would accept it. I will never again waste my time, South Motors maybe the last Infiniti dealer south of the county line, and probably feel they have a captive customer base all the way down to key West, but right and fair is right and fair, so go north young man go north!! I have the emails in which the SM manager informs me of the policy to use BB values only.

The whole reason I will continue to Buy Infiniti

by from Saint Augustine, Florida |

I purchased my 1st two infinitis in 1990 and now have a QX56. I am now sure that the next car will be the 2013 convertible. The cars are on the top of their game in quality and performance. However it has been the service department that has kept me coming back.... Hope Steve is still with you at South Motors. He has always made me feel like a valued customer and my Daugher just bought one from you because I just could not say enough about how great the Service is at South Motors.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Miami Beach, FL |

They were extremely accommodating and went out of their way to get me the exact car I wanted. They were incredibly gracious and professional throughout the entire process. I would strongly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying or leasing an Infiniti. Thank you South Motors!