South Motors BMW

Used 866-588-6044
Service 888-249-4039

On line buying experience

by from Miami, Florida |

I contacted South BMW through Cars.com and got a response from a salesperson, Mr. Angel Acosta, that he would contact me at a later time. Time passed, and I decided to contact Mr. Acosta by phone. He didn't even recongnized that I sent an email asking for a bran new X3. Then he told me, he was away from his office and he would be contacting me the next day. In the meantime, I contacted Braman BMW, they were the most helpful people and made my buying esperience a breeze. Long story short, by the time Mr. Acosta had contacted me the next day, I had already bought the vehicle from Braman. I guess Mr. Acosta didn't want to sell me a car, becasue South BMW was the first dealer I contacted.

Found me the perfect car

by from Coral Gables, FL |

Carlos Flores is the best, he was able to find exactly what I was looking for and found me the perfect car. I will continue to shop at south motors as long as Carlos Flores is there to help me out. PS Carlos let me know when the real m2 comes out!!!!!

potential buyer

by from MIAMI |

I am a cash buyer of a brand new BMW. This dealer even answer from my interest on buying one of his cars.

Satisfied and drove off with a pre-owned certified

by from Miami, FL |

I went to South Motors BMW to purchase a pre-owned certified car and walked away with a car that is in excellent condition and with a deal I was comfortable with. The salesmen were attentive and knowledgeable.

disgruntle customer

by from Miami |

Hello, Sorry to bother but this is just a complaint. Ever since I bought my vehicle at South Motors BMW I have had the worst customer service ever, and this point I don't know if anyone even cares. I am in the United States Air Force as an active duty airman who decided it was time for a vehicle upgrade. Since day one of meeting with my client advisor Ira Jones at South Motors BMW my nightmare began. I met with him to get more informed of the ffersthey had available. When I question about their online website vehicles and their prices he said they weren available any longer any of them. When I explain what I was looking for he didn care of my need in fact it was a bit of a disrespect the way treated until they ran my credit check. Then after that it was all about signing. Before I sign I question everything about the warranty the maintenance. I explained how I wanted something more reliable but was not ready for something completely new which he kept going back to his Certified Pre-Owned and how it was just as reliable as a new vehicle but was still a bit old. I test drove it and couldn tell anything since it was the first time in a BMW vehicle. I told him about the most I could afford been in the military in my current rank and status and with my previous vehicle completely paid for using it as a trade in I could not go over a certain amount. I initially sign everything with Ira Jones to then be walked over to the Financial Service Professional Michael Rodda. I told them I had my bank to do the loan. Yet they still told me I had to sign some papers and then bring in the loan from my bank and that it was an easy process. It was then that I was showed different numbers from what I could afford when question he starts talking in spanish. Which was completely different from what Ira Jones had showed me so when I said I am not signing he says it too late because I had already signed with Ira Jones and that this process had to be finished my trade in vehicle had already been taken, and there was nothing he could do.