South Motors BMW

Used 866-588-6044
Service 888-249-4039

Great customer service

by from Miami, FL |

Rodrigo Estrada was my service representative. . First time using this maintenance service as I have a BMW under warranty. It was exceptional to say the least!!! Congrats to the team for such a superb job! and specially to Rodrigo who went above and beyond his call of duty accomodating my needs. He's a true asset to South Motors.Very grateful, thanks!!

Excellent experience from start to finish

by from Miami,Florida |

My name is Carlos Castellano sr,I was there with my son last week who was trying to buy a car,we've been customers of south motors for years and went to see franklin the salesperson and with we have developed a great friendship thru the years. Franklin once again was extremely helpful and worked very hard to get us the deal that we were looking for.also I would like to say thanks to Mr Octavio Diaz again for helping us one more time.always grateful for the service we get from them.

Michael cabanillas

by from miami,fl |

Christian rojas was very helpful with showing me the selection of mini coopers new and used I saw one that caught I eye 2014 mini we took it out for a test drive then we back the dealer sat down served us coffee and at the end I drove off with a mini cooper Christian was an excellent sales man that I would recommend to my family/friends

Just bought a 228i from pat Palomino

by from Miami, FL |

My wife Yatheier Jaen-Menedez and Julio A Blanco just lease a BMW from Pat Palomino We went a couple of months ago and most people had left and he stayed with us for quite some time explaining about the new features of the car and how it would be tailored for us at the factory in Germany and was very accurate with the delivery today. He helped us to get all the paperwork/financing etc in order and the car as well plus the explanation of all the new features we were very impressed with his salesmanship and I am in Real Estate sale for over 15 years and I know a good salesman when I see and talk to one. Sincerely,, Julio a Blanco and Yathelier Jaen-Menendez

horrible service

by from miami fl |

First and foremost I was super excited about going shopping for a new car. Once we walked in, my day went from great to horrible. Ernesto was the salesman who was assigned to us. He was not happy to be there. He had no patience and seemed disturbed by our questions. We complained to the manager who did not seem to interested either. We decided to take our business to Braman BMW. Never have I seen such a group of unprofessional people.

On line buying experience

by from Miami, Florida |

I contacted South BMW through Cars.com and got a response from a salesperson, Mr. Angel Acosta, that he would contact me at a later time. Time passed, and I decided to contact Mr. Acosta by phone. He didn't even recongnized that I sent an email asking for a bran new X3. Then he told me, he was away from his office and he would be contacting me the next day. In the meantime, I contacted Braman BMW, they were the most helpful people and made my buying esperience a breeze. Long story short, by the time Mr. Acosta had contacted me the next day, I had already bought the vehicle from Braman. I guess Mr. Acosta didn't want to sell me a car, becasue South BMW was the first dealer I contacted.

Found me the perfect car

by from Coral Gables, FL |

Carlos Flores is the best, he was able to find exactly what I was looking for and found me the perfect car. I will continue to shop at south motors as long as Carlos Flores is there to help me out. PS Carlos let me know when the real m2 comes out!!!!!

potential buyer

by from MIAMI |

I am a cash buyer of a brand new BMW. This dealer even answer from my interest on buying one of his cars.

Satisfied and drove off with a pre-owned certified

by from Miami, FL |

I went to South Motors BMW to purchase a pre-owned certified car and walked away with a car that is in excellent condition and with a deal I was comfortable with. The salesmen were attentive and knowledgeable.

disgruntle customer

by from Miami |

Hello, Sorry to bother but this is just a complaint. Ever since I bought my vehicle at South Motors BMW I have had the worst customer service ever, and this point I don't know if anyone even cares. I am in the United States Air Force as an active duty airman who decided it was time for a vehicle upgrade. Since day one of meeting with my client advisor Ira Jones at South Motors BMW my nightmare began. I met with him to get more informed of the ffersthey had available. When I question about their online website vehicles and their prices he said they weren available any longer any of them. When I explain what I was looking for he didn care of my need in fact it was a bit of a disrespect the way treated until they ran my credit check. Then after that it was all about signing. Before I sign I question everything about the warranty the maintenance. I explained how I wanted something more reliable but was not ready for something completely new which he kept going back to his Certified Pre-Owned and how it was just as reliable as a new vehicle but was still a bit old. I test drove it and couldn tell anything since it was the first time in a BMW vehicle. I told him about the most I could afford been in the military in my current rank and status and with my previous vehicle completely paid for using it as a trade in I could not go over a certain amount. I initially sign everything with Ira Jones to then be walked over to the Financial Service Professional Michael Rodda. I told them I had my bank to do the loan. Yet they still told me I had to sign some papers and then bring in the loan from my bank and that it was an easy process. It was then that I was showed different numbers from what I could afford when question he starts talking in spanish. Which was completely different from what Ira Jones had showed me so when I said I am not signing he says it too late because I had already signed with Ira Jones and that this process had to be finished my trade in vehicle had already been taken, and there was nothing he could do.