South Motors BMW

Service 888-249-4039

1 of 1 review

disgruntle customer

by from Miami |

Hello, Sorry to bother but this is just a complaint. Ever since I bought my vehicle at South Motors BMW I have had the worst customer service ever, and this point I don't know if anyone even cares. I am in the United States Air Force as an active duty airman who decided it was time for a vehicle upgrade. Since day one of meeting with my client advisor Ira Jones at South Motors BMW my nightmare began. I met with him to get more informed of the ffersthey had available. When I question about their online website vehicles and their prices he said they weren available any longer any of them. When I explain what I was looking for he didn care of my need in fact it was a bit of a disrespect the way treated until they ran my credit check. Then after that it was all about signing. Before I sign I question everything about the warranty the maintenance. I explained how I wanted something more reliable but was not ready for something completely new which he kept going back to his Certified Pre-Owned and how it was just as reliable as a new vehicle but was still a bit old. I test drove it and couldn tell anything since it was the first time in a BMW vehicle. I told him about the most I could afford been in the military in my current rank and status and with my previous vehicle completely paid for using it as a trade in I could not go over a certain amount. I initially sign everything with Ira Jones to then be walked over to the Financial Service Professional Michael Rodda. I told them I had my bank to do the loan. Yet they still told me I had to sign some papers and then bring in the loan from my bank and that it was an easy process. It was then that I was showed different numbers from what I could afford when question he starts talking in spanish. Which was completely different from what Ira Jones had showed me so when I said I am not signing he says it too late because I had already signed with Ira Jones and that this process had to be finished my trade in vehicle had already been taken, and there was nothing he could do.

(1-1 of 1 review)