South Motors BMW

by from MIAMI FL |

THEY GAVE ME A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVISE I WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY

South Motors BMW responded to this review

April 16, 2016

Thank you for the five-star review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Excellent customer service!!

by from Miami, FL |

Excellent customer service!! Horacio, at MINI Service, is the best. I left my MINI Cooper Countryman for a repair and since the beginning the attention was 5-stars, he explained me everything and all the process was smooth and easy, he was extremely helpful. The vehicle was ready pretty fast and the pickup process was also easy. The installations are very nice, and everyone is very helpful and professional. I am very happy with South MINI. Thanks!!

Great service

by from Miami, FL |

I just took my car for service, Daniel Davila, my reception advisor was very corteous and efficient, the work was performed as expected.

Great Service

by from Zionville, NC |

I want to personally thank Danny Davila for providing the utmost service experience. During this time of the year it is not easy to have to drop your vehicle for service. But Danny certainly makes every effort to provide the customer with an easy go lucky ambiance. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all BMW elves! Thank you kindly, Analida Irizarry

service experience

by from coral gables fl. |

To whom it may concern, Danny Davila has been our service manager for quite a few years now and never disappoints us. He is very professional and always follows thru when he is handling our cars. He always stays in touch with us as to the progress of the work being done on our vehicles.. He is a pleasure to work with. He is a very good representative for BMW.

Service with a smile

by from Miami fl |

My service manager Danny Davila was efficient,knowledgeable, and friendly.

Great customer service

by from Miami, FL |

Rodrigo Estrada was my service representative. . First time using this maintenance service as I have a BMW under warranty. It was exceptional to say the least!!! Congrats to the team for such a superb job! and specially to Rodrigo who went above and beyond his call of duty accomodating my needs. He's a true asset to South Motors.Very grateful, thanks!!

disgruntle customer

by from Miami |

Hello, Sorry to bother but this is just a complaint. Ever since I bought my vehicle at South Motors BMW I have had the worst customer service ever, and this point I don't know if anyone even cares. I am in the United States Air Force as an active duty airman who decided it was time for a vehicle upgrade. Since day one of meeting with my client advisor Ira Jones at South Motors BMW my nightmare began. I met with him to get more informed of the ffersthey had available. When I question about their online website vehicles and their prices he said they weren available any longer any of them. When I explain what I was looking for he didn care of my need in fact it was a bit of a disrespect the way treated until they ran my credit check. Then after that it was all about signing. Before I sign I question everything about the warranty the maintenance. I explained how I wanted something more reliable but was not ready for something completely new which he kept going back to his Certified Pre-Owned and how it was just as reliable as a new vehicle but was still a bit old. I test drove it and couldn tell anything since it was the first time in a BMW vehicle. I told him about the most I could afford been in the military in my current rank and status and with my previous vehicle completely paid for using it as a trade in I could not go over a certain amount. I initially sign everything with Ira Jones to then be walked over to the Financial Service Professional Michael Rodda. I told them I had my bank to do the loan. Yet they still told me I had to sign some papers and then bring in the loan from my bank and that it was an easy process. It was then that I was showed different numbers from what I could afford when question he starts talking in spanish. Which was completely different from what Ira Jones had showed me so when I said I am not signing he says it too late because I had already signed with Ira Jones and that this process had to be finished my trade in vehicle had already been taken, and there was nothing he could do.