Coughlin Circleville

Used 888-223-5655
Service 866-963-1761

Customer in Circleville

by from Washington CH OH |

I was turned down at the Pataskala, OH dealership! No one even wanted to talk to me or bother with me. I was very, very discouraged and needed a newer vehicle. Will NEVER contact them or send them any of my business. Please go to the Circleville dealership. They treated me with the utmost respect, and looked for me the cheapest finance rate. Contact Doug Huffine for all your needs. He treats you with respect and was very caring and listened to my needs. Matt found me the cheapest rate and I drove home in a 2013 Dodge Avenger! Just love it! I will definitely go back to this dealership in Circleville, and will send all of my family and friends to Doug and Matt. Thank you both for a wonderful experience, and Thank you Pataskala for treating me like I wasn't worth your time! Contact doughuffine@coughlincars.com

Not great on responding to inquiries

by from Columbus, OH |

I contacted this dealership through cars..com. I received one response, saying they'd look into my inquiry, but no follow-up was performed on their part.

excellent service

by from Circleville Ohio |

I had 2 different vehicles brought to the Circleville dealership .over the course of a week with no problems. everyone was very helpful i.e Cindy. I would definitely recommend this dealership to new buyers.

Best service I've ever had!!!!

by from Logan Ohio |

Dafney was absolutely wonderful ! She did a wonderful job showing me all the cool things my car can do! Dafney defiantly made us feel like she cared about us and that we were getting the best deal possible. Everyone we talked to made us feel right at home we will most defiantly be a returning customer!

Great dealership!

by from Chillicothe, Ohio |

We have purchased several vehicles in the past from this dealership and have always been treated with respect. This most recent purchase was just as satisfactory. Our salesman, Mark Hixon, was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made the experience of purchasing a new vehicle a very pleasant one. Also, they have an excellent service department.

coughlin Circleville

by from chillichote, ohio |

Called the internet phone number and spoke with tim birtcher, gave him a credit application and got approved. came in the next morning and bought the mustang. Good customer service will send sister in to look for a Camaro convertible. Thanks Coughlin Automotive of Circleville! I will be back! James scalf

Tim Birtcher sold me a Chevy ImPala

by from Ray, ohio |

Came to see a car and Tim Birtcher sold me a 2007 Chevy Impala that was in need of a few repairs...and they took care of it after the sale I will send tim my family and friends for thier car buying needs.

new Chevrolet avalanche (tim birtcher)

by from Chillicothe |

Staff is very friendly and is very willing to work with youI have now bought two vehicles from them and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Great Dealership!

by from Washington Court House, OH |

Great team and superior customer service.I have already recommended to friends and co-workers. Cindy Smith was the salesperson and she did a great job.

Great service, easy transaction.

by from Stoutsville, OH |

Dane Conley was great to work with. The process was easy and he was very quick to respond to my questions over the phone.