Coughlin Circleville

Used 888-223-5655
Service 866-963-1761

Thank you !

by from Mount Sterling, OH |

Thank you Dane Conley for helping us get our Chevrolet Equinox. We really appreciate all your time and the way you treated all of our family.

Compatible with College Life

by from Circleville, OH |

I am a freshman at Ohio Christian University and I needed to get around town and home for the weekends. Coughlin Automotive was willing to work with my family and I to get a deal that would fit for me. Dustin (my salesman) was personable and answered any question that I had. A complete and transparent carfax was provided for me and they seemed like they were good, honest people. In a small town you must keep your name clean, and Coughlin Automotive has done that and so much more.

Highly Recommended

by from Ohio |

Eve Kunkel was a pleasure to work with. I will definitely tell my friends and family to visit her if they are in need of a new vehicle. She is a great asset to your business and I hope you are compensating her generously.

First Car

by from MInford, Ohio |

Coughlin of circleville was a great place to buy a new car. They were fast honest and proffessional. Dustin was great and very friendly. I'll definately be back.

very poor repairs and communication

by from circleville.oh |

I paid a high price for repairs that ruined my van

August 28, 2012

Vickie, I am so very sorry to hear about this Service Issue. My name is Matt Dillon, and I am the Director of Internet Sales. I will be in meetings today (Monday the 27th), but would very much like to speak with you to see what I might do to help make this situation better for you. My direct cell phone number is 740-644-1222, and my e-mail is mattdillon@coughlincars.com. Please give me a call, text or e-mail, and let me see if/how I may help.

These guys are great!

by from Circleville, Ohio |

I have bought two cars from Coughlin and had both Ford and GM Service done there. Sales are laid back and not pushy at all and the service people are the same. Top notch group.

Terrible!!

by from Columbus |

This dealer is terrible. They don't even know how to answer the phone correctly. And the prices are false advertisement. No one will even return your phone call to tell you the correct pricing.

February 7, 2012

Hello, this is Matt Dillon, Director of Internet Sales for the Coughlin Automotive Group. I am shocked to hear of your rude treatment, and very sorry. I would like to make it right for you. Please e-mail me or call me so that I may address the issue, apologize personally and try to make it up to you. mattdillon@coughlincars.com or 740-644-1222 (I will be in meetings today until about 2:00 pm)

Nice selection, poor communication

by from Waverly, OH |

These guys were great at getting me into the car I wanted and helping me with financing a vehicle. However, there was problems with the car and they said they had fixed it(a few days after I bought it). Then a few weeks later it broke down in a bad part of town, while it was dark outside, while my children were in the car. They were nice about taking it back ti fix it, lending me one of their cars. I waited 13 days to hear ANYTHING about my car. No one would return my phone calls, when I finally would talk to someone they didn't know anything and would "call me back". I'm not upset that something's wrong with the car (even though they have yet to figure out what's wrong) but I am very disappointed in the lack of communication with me. This involves several people, not just one person. It was almost as if they were avoiding me. So my experience was they were good when you need a car, but customer service/communication was lacking seeverely.

December 9, 2011

Hello, this is Matt Dillon, the Director of Internet Sales for the entire Coughlin Automotive Group, and I am very sorry that we couldn't simply keep you updated. I am embarrassed and would very much like to see how I can help your situation, as well as make sure this never happens to anyone again in the future. When you have a moment, please call me directly on my cell phone: 740-644-1222.