Rockwall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

970 E Interstate 30, Rockwall, TX 75087

New 877-594-0205
Used 888-239-4521
Service 866-726-2209

We'll be waiting for your arrival at Rockwall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

Get Your RAM HERE!!!

by from Mesquite, TX |

I initially made an inquiry online and Kevin Round contacted me via email within a few hours. We set an appointment to visit at that time. Upon arrival, I was greeted by everyone in a friendly manner. Kevin helped me with the test drive, answered all of my questions, and respectfully helped me get the financing terms that I wanted. I was in and out of the finance office is less than 15 minutes and they were never pushy about additional warranties(both of these were a first for me). I would defintiely recommend Rockwall Ram for any future purchases.

GREAT SERVICE

by from IRVING, TX |

GREAT SERVICE, VERY NICE, EXTREMELY HELPFUL, NO HAGGLING

November 11, 2014

We're glad to hear this, Stacie! Thank you for your feedback.

Chris was a very conscientious sales rep for me.

by from Sapulpa OK |

Very nice people at Rockwall, they made the experience of paperwork and sales as speedy as possible. Great dealership it appears to me.

November 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind review, Jim! If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know!

My new Jeep Cherokee

by from Dallas, TX |

James was awesome! They didn't have the vehicle I wanted at the dealership. He took the time to find out exactly what I was looking for and how I wanted my Jeep Cherokee equipped. He found one of the only Jeeps in the area and withing 24 hours I was driving my new car home. Excellent Experience all the way around.

November 11, 2014

Shirley, thank you for your kind review. We hope you are enjoying your new Jeep Cherokee!

Willing to work with prospects

by from Elkhart Lake,WI |

Excellent communications. Customer centered. Willing to negotiate. Professional

Good experience!! Customer service was excellent

by from Texas |

We drove over 4 hours to this place bc I had been talkin to Kevin Round for almost a week about coming to see a car. We didn't have the time to get there so the car I was wanting got sold. Kevin worked very hard and found me another car. Exactly what I wanted. I really enjoyed my shopping experience with them. 100% recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car. Ask for Kevin Round great guy all around. Happy customer. Janell

September 8, 2014

Thank you for this review Janell! We are glad to hear that Kevin worked with you to get you the ideal car for your needs!

SI showed us excellent customer service

by from Rockwall, tx |

We went in to Rockwall dodge this week on a whim unsure if we really wanted to trade out of our Ford. while looking at some challengers for our son a young salesman named Si came up and asked if we had been helped and if we needed anything. (which we hadnt and personally we didnt want help or to be SOLD on anything.) we told him we just wanted to look around at which point he said he understood and that if we had any questions feel free to ask and if we had an idea of what we wanted to look at he could point us in the right direction. after we had been looking around for about 10 mins he came back with some waters and asked if how we were doing and if we wanted a water. we ended up buying a new vehicle from si later that night and recommend all our friends and family to this amazing sales consultant who talked to us more as friends than marks or sales. Great sales consultant great attitude and willing to find us exactly what we wanted and needed while staying in our budget!!! If your looking for a new car or truck go see SI...tell him dana sent you!!

June 2, 2014

Dana, thank you for your kind words. I am so glad to hear Si provided you with great customer service and a stress-free purchase. If there is anything I else I can do for you, please let me know. Jon Davis, General Manager

ford f150

by from fort worth,tx. |

this dealer did have the truck they put on cars.com the only thing I regret that we did not agree on the price but everything else was good

May 12, 2014

Rafael, we sincerely apologize for not being able to meet your expectations. We thank you for coming in and if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know.

I eat my words

by from Wylie,tx |

I want to make sure I resend my previous review. The communication was rough but I was able to work out a great deal without the previous reflection. They did not make me feel anything concerning my disapproval the previous day but welcome to come back in with a different perspective. I am impressed at the attention and flexibility with working on my deal. I would recommend this dealership and plan on bringing them more business in the future.

Terrible salesmanship!

by from Wylie, tx |

I am very unhappy with the way the sales team handled my potential purchase today! My husband and I went to the dealership last night looking at the Chrysler 300 and the salesman had 1 2013 left and pushed on the sale saying he had a lot of room to work to allow my trade in due to rebates. He provided a price and today I called my bank and got the loan in 30 minutes. Called them to tell them I had financing ready to go and he ran some numbers for my trade in not seeing it yet and said we have a deal. My trade in was in good shape but never once asked me my mileage. When I arrived to what I thought was to sign the papers and drive out was told oh sorry to many miles and they wanted 1500 dollars. They said they assumed the miles..... Hmm I could say what assume means. I had already told them up front the max I would pay and then 1.5 hrs later they tell me they need more. I am not one to change my mind on price ever that is why I make it very clear. I would not trust them unless they sign a piece of paper and notarized it. I will get a Chrysler 300 but not for more than I am willing to pay. I am sure there is a dealership in Dallas that will make sure I do. Once I find them I will repost and let other potential customers know the place to take their business.