Lone Star Toyota

1547 I-35E Frontage Rd, Lewisville, TX 75067

New 888-479-9367
Used 888-479-8334
Service 888-480-0235

terrible customer service in the new car sales

by from Lewisville tx |

Terrible customer service involving my experience in the new car sales. I went in to speak with Sam new car salesman and Jim used car sales manager about selling my vehicle and ordering a new vehicle. I was told Jim and Sam would call me the next day to let me know what the value of my trade in is no one had the decency to pick up the phone the next day to call me. At the end of the next day I called spoke with Chris sales manager not once did he care how I was treated. He directed my call to Jim who spoke to me in a disrespectful way and refused to provide me the name of the owner. Highly recommend shopping at a different dealership if you want to be treated like a valued customer.

Phenomenal Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I cannot say enough nice things about this dealership. Just like most people, I stumbled across Toyota of Lewisville while on this website. From the moment that I walked into the dealership to the moment I drove away with my new truck the folks at ToL went above and beyond my expectations. Lewis, the salesman who helped me, was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles I test drove. After visiting a few other dealerships I immediately went back to ToL. As soon as I got back Lewis greeted me at the door and we quickly came to an agreement on my dream truck. No other dealership comes close to their prices. If they have a car/truck that you're interested in I highly recommend swinging by their location.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Benton, La |

I made the deal over the internet via emial. We settled on a price that was good for both parties. I drove from Louisiana to pick up the Jeep. We were greeted by the Sales Manager that made the final deal. The finance department was very accommodating. My finance rate was one full point lower that my credit union. Over the years, I have purchased over 30 vehicles. This was one of my best experiences.

horrible

by from Dallas tx |

I purchased a Siena van used I was showen some of the damages that we're done to the vehicle but not all of them.. the sales man who sold me the vehicle had the back door opens because I told him that I needed space to put a large dog cage in the back he then proceeded to show me a small dent on the side of the bumper the dash which had some sticky stuff on it because it had sun damage. And that was it after bringing the vehicle home it was pointed out to me that there was a huge dent which it cracked the back rear light and the handle to open the rear door leave a black residue on your fingers. I had to go down and get a second temporary tag and it was a huge hassle then when I went to pick up my original tags the salesman had stated that he would at least take care of the handle part so that I wouldn't have to carry a roll of toilet paper around in my vehicle to open the rear door. the sales department individual that I was dealing with confirmed that the damage was done before I picked up the vehicle because they had taken pictures of it. And I guess kind of threw their hands up in the air and said that it was my problem I had signed off on it and that's that. If I would have bought that vehicle from a dealership other than Toyota I would have taken it to toyato like I did with other cars I was interested in but I learned after paying two times to have the cars inspected and both looked flawless but was given the thumbs down due to all the problems they had. So I went directly to toyato thinking they wouldn't screw me over. Wrong wrong wrong.

NICE PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH

by from Allen, TX |

I will say buying a car from this dealership was painless! I was referred to Pezh K. who happens to be the General Manager. I thought he would put me off on a salesman so he could drink coffee in the crows-nest, but he was very professional and listened to my needs. I needed a less expensive car so I traded in my car that was a 2014 and Toyota of Lewisville came through for me. They gave me a much better trade-in value than the dealer I bought it from only 4 months ago. Out of all the cars I have bought and sold this was by far the best and I will defiantly buy my next car from this dealership. One more thing, I am very cautious about referring any of my friends or family to an automobile dealer, but when you are treated like a celebrity you spread the word!!!

Lone Star Toyota responded to this review

August 23, 2014

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Pezh. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new car. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Mark Bedell General Sales Manager

Run Away!

by from amarillo, tx |

Wish I would've read the reviews before we made the 5-hour drive to purchase our vehicle. They did not honor what they said over the phone, and tacked on extras to the price once we got there. (balanced the tires on car with 9,000 miles, etc....not necessary!) Financing in house was a nightmare. We were there hours...telling them repeatedly...we DO NOT want your gap insurance or warranty. They were even going to lower our interest one more point, but when we didn't want gap or warranty, they raised the point back to where it was. Very shady. We walked out. They chased us down in the parking lot. We should have kept walking. Two weeks later, and we are still dealing with their finance department...though we left with the car. They are the worst financing department we have ever dealt with. Never again. Better name would be Toyota of Loserville.

Scion tc

by from Bremond TX |

When it came time to buy my daughter a car I contacted several dealerships. This one treated me the best during initial phone calls. I drove 150 miles to go here just because of the original contact and what they had to offer. Once I arrived at the dealership I was greeted warmly and helped right away. The whole process was made easy and our salesman was awesome! My daughter loves her car and we left feeling like we didn't get robbed or lied to. I have recommended this dealership to several of my friends who will soon be buying cars for their children. Loved the whole experience.

Ankur from Houston,TX

by from Houston TX |

I bought my 2001 Toyota Rav4 from here and I never had any problem with them ever since this new ownership. I live in Houston since I go to DFW every month and i thought to get my free oil change while I was in town and when I got there one of the guy asks me if I have an appointment and I was like I am here to get my oil change and i was never been asked that in last 9 years. And he told me that they have new ownership now and they don't have free oil change anymore and i will have to pay for it. So i was kind of irritated because i was not aware of this new ownership and their system of getting rid of old oil change policy. I had always thought of toyota of lewisville as one of the best dealers in metroplex and always felt that warm welcome since 2005 but last weekend ruined my trips and relationship with them. I always thought to get my next Toyota from toyota of lewisville because they had an excellent customer service that i have ever got . But i don't feel the same about this new ownership and how I was responded by this guy who was assisting me.

Excellent service

by from Desoto, tx |

This is the best dealership. Excellent service from Assad car salesman and Tom in finance, they were the best!

New ownership is verse

by from Plano TX |

since ownership is change they said they will not accept free oil change which I purchase at the time of vehicle purchase.

Lone Star Toyota responded to this review

January 1, 2014

Sam, We will continue to honor the free lifetime oil changes. Not sure why or who led you to believe that but you will be able to get this done. Please feel free to ask for me when you are ready to get this done. Does this answer your concerns?