Toyota of Lewisville

Service 866-572-3539

NEW OWNERSHIP

Ankur from Houston,TX

by from Houston TX |

I bought my 2001 Toyota Rav4 from here and I never had any problem with them ever since this new ownership. I live in Houston since I go to DFW every month and i thought to get my free oil change while I was in town and when I got there one of the guy asks me if I have an appointment and I was like I am here to get my oil change and i was never been asked that in last 9 years. And he told me that they have new ownership now and they don't have free oil change anymore and i will have to pay for it. So i was kind of irritated because i was not aware of this new ownership and their system of getting rid of old oil change policy. I had always thought of toyota of lewisville as one of the best dealers in metroplex and always felt that warm welcome since 2005 but last weekend ruined my trips and relationship with them. I always thought to get my next Toyota from toyota of lewisville because they had an excellent customer service that i have ever got . But i don't feel the same about this new ownership and how I was responded by this guy who was assisting me.

Excellent service

by from Desoto, tx |

This is the best dealership. Excellent service from Assad car salesman and Tom in finance, they were the best!

New ownership is verse

by from Plano TX |

since ownership is change they said they will not accept free oil change which I purchase at the time of vehicle purchase.

January 1, 2014

Sam, We will continue to honor the free lifetime oil changes. Not sure why or who led you to believe that but you will be able to get this done. Please feel free to ask for me when you are ready to get this done. Does this answer your concerns?

over charge on all service

by from Carrollton TX |

I went at Toyota of Lewisville for oil change and after oil change when i went to cashier to pay my charges there was extra hidden charges which call shop charges I been going there for service since last 7 years they never charge me shop charges, since new ownership took over they are putting shop charges in all service which you will find out after service is done and which you have to pay.

January 1, 2014

Kevin, I apologize that the shop supply charge was not explained to you. It should have been explained up front. This dealership has had shop charges for the last 5-6 years. I would be more than happy to refund you the amount of the shop supply you were charged. Could you possibly reach out to me at cbrown@toyotaoflewisville.com so that I know your account record?

Since I can't edit my first review...

by from Denton, TX |

I wrote the review directly below, and after being thrown through the loop the new car sales manager eventually called me and discussed why there was a change in contract. They really worked with me to reach a compromise and resolve my issue. Everyone I talked to was very friendly and helpful, but a reason for the contract change should have been given to me without asking. Also, they should've been completely honest about the towing and car stereo upfront. I gave them 5 stars to cancel out my original 1 star, but I think 3-4 stars is a better range.

Read More Reviews Before You Visit

by from Dneton, TX |

I really wish that I read the reviews before I drove to this dealership to check out a car. I told them exactly what my price range was and they tried to rush me into a more expensive car. I finally closed a deal for a 3 year lease on a new Camry and happily drove off the lot. At this point, I still would?ve written a 5 star review, but this is before I had several issues. A couple of days later I get a call from the dealership saying that I need to drive to there to sign some paperwork. I didn't realize that they were talking about a second contract at the exact same rates for 2 years instead of 3. I tried to argue, but they said that they couldn't honor the original contract because the special I signed for was only for 2 year contracts (then why did you offer it to me??). I explained how, given my down payment, I was basically paying $800 more for the new contract after you factor in monthly net payments. They didn't budge or care the slightest, so I went ahead with the deal and cut my losses. I emailed the general manager and one of the new car sales managers with a lengthy email explaining my situation, how I was disappointed, and that I wanted for them to honor the original deal, but I received no response from either manager. I've had very good car dealers in the past that would have happily negotiated or at least explained the situation instead of stealthily attempting to cover their mistakes at my expense. The contractual change isn't the only issue I had; the car I traded in had a bad engine but was still in decent shape. Several people offered me $300-500 for it, and I know these offers are on the low end. The dealer said that it was basically worth nothing and that they might give $100 for it... until I told them a KIA dealer already offered me $500. They instantly said that they could match it without hesitation. This tells me that they obviously know the value of the car is above $500 and they were trying to rip me off. Next, I mention that the car isn't running and that it needed to be towed 13 miles to the dealership. The dealer said not to worry, "we'll take care of it." After I purchased my car they promptly told me that they have no way to possibly tow the car and that I needed to take care of it. The next day I met up with a tow truck driver after work and paid him $135 cash to tow my old car to Lewisville. That car also had a $500 stereo in it I wanted to remove, but I got no response as to if this was okay after trying to contact the dealer several times, so I left it in the car. I'm not sure if they intentionally mislead me or if they just have a lack of communication between staff members, but I do know that I will never lease or buy another vehicle from this dealer. I have had way better experiences at other dealers and would highly recommend reading other negative reviews before attempting to do business here.

Stereotypical, sleazy sales techniques

by from Lewisville, TX |

Went here with my wife to test drive the 2013 Camry Hybrid XLE. Sam Mahdi took my wife and me to an appropriate correct car. For some reason, we had to drive through the car wash before we could take it out for a drive. The test drive went well and Sam was reasonably knowledgeable but was evasive about the costs of some of the extra services available and I had to pin him down. The part that was particularly sleazy was when we were ready to leave. We asked for his card and he said he had a comparison sheet between the Camry and the equivalent Hyndai Sonata Hybrid. Then he said we had to go back inside for him to get it. He took us back to his cubicle and said he would be right back - not a chance. After a several minute wait, the sales manager (Sabre Ray) appears, shakes our hands and asks if there is anything he can do for us. We said we were not buying any cars until we had also test driven the Sonata. He encouraged us to do so. When we told him we were annoyed about the wait for Sam, he said he would get us the information. After another excessive wait, we got up and noticed Sam was talking casually to another salesman and Sabre was talking to another man in a suit. When he saw us looking at him, he turned away. As we were leaving, Sam stopped us saying he was trying to find the comparison on a Toyota web site on a tablet the other salesman was holding - surely this would not have taken 10-15 minutes. Just your typical dealership where they don't respect your time and try to keep you on their property for as long as possible. We will be buying elsewhere.

August 13, 2013

New car buyer, Thank you for your feedback and for your initial consideration. We do appreciate this feedback from you and do intend to use it as we grow in the future. Without feedback we would never know how we can improve to better serve our clients. We absolutely respect your opinion and want the opportunity to give you a better experience. As you can see by our 4.6 star rating, we do value you as a client and do not often have this type of experience with our clients. Thank you again for leaving us your feedback, and if there is anything we can do to help you in the future, please let us know.

No Help

by from Dallas Tx |

Will not make good deals. If you don't know better go there thay will love to have you . As for me excellent credit with cash & a brain no deal ! Thay are greedy & use all the tricks in the book. Good Luck !!

Disappointed

by from Carrollton, TX |

I visited the Lewisville Toyota dealership a few weeks ago. I negotiated the price on a Scion FRS. I was already to buy it, but once I was in the Finance Dept, the Finance guy raised the total price of the car by $1300 on the contract he wanted me to sign. I said, what's this? He stated he lowered the loan interest rate and added "road hazard" insurance for my tires and wheels. It's not right to agree on a price of a vehicle, then change the price without telling you when it comes to sign papers. Good thing I looked at all the numbers closely or I wouldn't have caught that he was charging me $1300 more. I left. I didn't sign a thing. Very disappointed is their sneaky tactics.

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Denton, Texas |

Was looking for a great deal I saw online for one of their used cars. Despite it not being a brand new Toyota, the manager and car salesman (Thomas) were incredibly helpful anyways. They were flexible with negotiating an unbeatable price ( no they did not pay me for plug!), and I truly appreciate all their help. The facility is also very enjoyable. Quality is the name of this dealership. Free Oil changes aren't bad either..