Jacky Jones Ford

2742 Hwy 129 S, Cleveland, GA 30528

New 877-221-4568
Used 877-215-0841
Service 877-227-1429

Jacky Jones Ford is a 16 time President Award Winning Dealership!!!!!

doing honest business

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

A wonderful experience from the start to the finish! I was treated with total professionalism by everyone that I came into contact with at the Cleveland Ford dealership. Every employee that I met or even just passed by seemed to really like to be employed there..just happy..willing to go out of their way to help me, not to"sell" me or "pressure" me in any way. I have purchased over 25 new vehicles in my lifetime and know the usual atmosphere of a car dealership quite well. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in not only a quality car or truck..but a quality experience all together!

July 16, 2013

We have received some great reviews over the years but your review has to be one of the most impressive ones we have ever received. We are so grateful for your words of encouragement and are proud that the Jacky Jones Ford legacy is alive and well. From our entire staff, we thank you! Billy Mims (Customer Care Manager)

Daniel Anderson

by from Rayle , ga |

Was the easiest time buying a car. Had very nice salesman and service . Great dealership .

March 24, 2015

Hello Daniel, I want to thank you for taking your time to give Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia, an online review. It is very nice to hear that you are satisfied with your visit here. If there is anything I can do at anytime to be of service, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Jacky Jones Ford/Customer Relations/888 706-8782

Ford truck

by from Cleveland |

Jacky Jones did a good job. They treated me well and the Sales Rep, Wayne, took me serious on what i wanted and when i wanted it. The truck did break down the first week I got it and I couldnt drive it the first weekend...that was a little inconvenient because I had planned to go out of town and take the truck....however to Jacky Jones credit they repaired it and didnt charge me anything.

March 19, 2015

Dear Sam, Thank you so much for taking the time to give Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia, an online review. I apologize profusely for the problems you had with the truck and am grateful that you gave us the chance to repair the damage. Your feedback is appreciated and will help us improve our dealership. If I can be of service in any way, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Jacky Jones Ford/Customer Relations/888 706-8782

Easy process

by from Blue Ridge, GA |

Process took longer than it should. Did trade in appraisal and application online, and had EVERYTHING with me. Still took 5+ hours.

March 19, 2015

Dear Customer from Blue Ridge, Thank you once again for the online review you took the time to submit for Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Ga. I apologize that things were not up to speed but gratified that your experience was otherwise satisfactory. Your feedback is most helpful in helping us improve in that area. if I can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

Good Experience

by from Blue Ridge, GA |

Came in knowing what car I wanted to buy, did trade appraisal and loan application online. Seemed to speed things up. Took a little longer than it should have. 5+ hours. It was in the morning I was hoping to be in and out under 3 hours.

March 19, 2015

Dear parentsof2, Thank you for taking the time to give Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia, an online review. Your feedback is exactly what we need and appreciate to help us improve when needed. my personal apologies that things did not go as speedily as you had hoped. This information will definitely be passed on. If I can be of service in any way, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones ford/888 706-8782

DE12312011

by from Cleveland, Ga |

We were shopping for our daughter a car. Thank you for making her dreams come true and ours for being able to surprise her with a new 2015 mustang. This was the best buying experience we have had on purchasing a vehicle.

March 19, 2015

Dear Jeana, Thank you for taking your time to give Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia, an online review. We are very pleased that you had a good experience with us. If I can be of service to you at anytime, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

Continuing the Relationship

by from Clermont, Ga |

I have been doing business with Jack Jones Ford for years. We have lived in the area twice. The first time we lived here for 7 years and I bought four vehicles from Jack Jones. We just moved back in 2013 and I just purchased a 2015 F150. Russ , our salesman, was extremely helpful and I was able to see many of the faces I was used to doing business with in the past. What was very impressive was that after seven years, they remembered me! Berrong Kimsey, the general manager, has always gone above and beyond to insure that our purchasing experience met our expectations. I told him that now that I had been back to purchase a new Ford from Jacky Jones, I knew I was back home. Many thanks to Berrong and his staff for making doing business with Jack Jones Ford a pleasure and a valued business relationship.

February 27, 2015

Dear Mike, What kind words! We appreciate you taking your time to give Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia, an online review. Your business and your opinions are valued highly by us. If I can be of service to you in any way, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

Great Service

by from Flowery Branch Ga |

Easy from start to finish. Kent Purdue is very very nice and very helpful.

February 27, 2015

Dear "friend", We greatly appreciate you taking your time to give Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia, an online review. it is good to know that our customer service standards are being utilized by our employees. I will pass your kind words on to Kent. If I can be of service in any way, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

debra greeson

by from BUFORD, GA |

Very pleased with the service at Jacky Jones Ford. Very friendly customer oriented dealership. Easy to negotiate, positive experience. I was happy with the deal they made on my new Ford truck.

February 27, 2015

Dear Debra, We appreciate you taking your time to give Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia,an online review. We are thankful for your business and for your kind words. Customer service is our priority here! If I can be of service at any time, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

Glad I went here for my new car!

by from Cleveland, GA |

One of the easiest car purchases I have made. Lamar Elrod was great to work with. Very happy with my purchase!

January 30, 2015

Dear Wendy, We're glad you came here too and we want to thank you for your business and for taking the time to send Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia, an online review. It is our pleasure to give great customer service and we are proud we achieved that with you. You're right ! Lamar is a sweetheart. If there is any way I can be of service at any time, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

Great customer service

by from Huntsville , Alabama |

I have been dealing with Jackie jones ford for 8 years and I wouldn't buy a ford anywhere else. I live in Alabama but I buy all of my trucks from Jackie jones in GA . great customer service and they all ways get me what I need in the time I need it.

January 28, 2015

Dear Shane, Thank you for taking the time to send Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia, an online review. We appreciate your business and we appreciate your kind words. It is nice to know that our employees continue to please every time you come. We expect no less of them. If I can be of service at any time, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782