Jacky Jones Ford

2742 Hwy 129 S, Cleveland, GA 30528

New 877-221-4568 New 877-221-4568
Used 877-215-0841 Used 877-215-0841
Service 877-227-1429 Service 877-227-1429

Jacky Jones Ford is a 16 time President Award Winning Dealership!!!!!

doing honest business

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

A wonderful experience from the start to the finish! I was treated with total professionalism by everyone that I came into contact with at the Cleveland Ford dealership. Every employee that I met or even just passed by seemed to really like to be employed there..just happy..willing to go out of their way to help me, not to"sell" me or "pressure" me in any way. I have purchased over 25 new vehicles in my lifetime and know the usual atmosphere of a car dealership quite well. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in not only a quality car or truck..but a quality experience all together!

July 19, 2013

We have received some great reviews over the years but your review has to be one of the most impressive ones we have ever received. We are so grateful for your words of encouragement and are proud that the Jacky Jones Ford legacy is alive and well. From our entire staff, we thank you! Billy Mims (Customer Care Manager)

DE12312011

by from London Kentucky.40741 |

I Just purchased a New Lincoln MKZ from the Website. I was very pleased with the Fast Process. I made my Offer and The Next day, I was making Plans to pick up the Car. I live in Kentucky and Bill From The Dealership was so nice he even had the Car Brought to a Sister Dealership in Tennessee to aid me to not drive so far for Pick up. The Car Looked just Like the Photos on Line, No fancy Photo editing. The Car looked just like the Website. I am Pleased with my New Lincoln MKZ and will Purchase again in about a Year.

Exceptional Dealership

by from Alpharetta, Ga |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Jacky Jones Ford "Cleveland, Ga". The experience was exceptional. The dealership made my wife and I feel right at home during the entire process. Thank You to Wayne Collins. I will be back..........

February 5, 2016

Dear F-150 Nut from Alpharetta, Thank you for taking your own time to write an online review for Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia. We appreciate your business and your comments. If I can be of service at any time, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

Dedicated customer service & fair pricing!

by from Chapin, SC |

I began my search for a new vehicle Christmas week. This started with internet cruising before I contacted your dealership. I called Lamar Elrod because my son purchased a Mustang from him a couple of years earlier and our experience was very positive. I told Lamar I wanted an F-150 Crew Cab and the equipment I desired. He searched his inventory and offered a couple of units that came close but weren't exactly what I wanted. Lamar said as expensive as a new truck was, he would keep searching until he found a truck that would make me truly happy. On Christmas Eve morning I provided Lamar with the VIN of a truck at a SC dealership that had the equipment I sought. He researched that unit and began an inventory search of nearby GA dealerships. Lamar's search proved fruitful. He found a truck equipped exactly as I requested, that was even my wife's preferred color. Lamar's efforts represent the epitome of great customer service. I told Lamar he outdid himself, and that was the truck I wanted. He put me in touch with CJ Campbell, your business manager. CJ was personable, professional and knowledgeable, determined to please. We agreed on price and financing quickly. This purchase was represented by a half-dozen telephone calls and a few emails. On New Year's Eve - Eve, I saw the truck for the first time when I drove to your dealership to finish the paperwork. I left in my new truck. This was without a doubt the most efficient, seamless vehicle purchase I've ever experienced, made so by Lamar and CJ of your staff. You will certainly receive my future business, and I've already recommended your dealership to several friends and colleagues. I guess the old adage is true, "trucks, like eggs are cheaper in the country". Certainly more friendly!

January 29, 2016

Dear Gary, Thank you so much for taking your own time to write an online review for Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia. it is great to hear that we did our job well and in a way that was pleasing to you. You did indeed deal with 2 of our finest employees and I will definitely make sure they are aware of your review. We greatly appreciate your business and your comments. If I can be of service in any way at any time, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

Jacky Jones the best

by from Cornelia Ga |

Wonder service and Great people i would recommend them to anyone.

January 29, 2016

Dear Shoo's Landscape, Thank you for taking your time to write an online review for Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia. It is good to hear that you were pleased with your service and your buying experience here. We greatly appreciate your business and your comments. If I can be of assistance in any way at any time, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

Great Experience!

by from Georgia |

I was in the market looking for an expedition for several months. Sharon stayed in contact with me, emailing me vehicles that she thought I would be interested in. When my wife decided what she wanted, Jacky Jones had it in stock! I called Sharon and she put me in contact with William Jackson, who came in on his day off, Christmas Eve, to get my deal done before Christmas so I could surprise my wife. Then I sat down with Charl Sosebee to do the financing. We had a pleasant conversation about fishing while the paperwork was being done. No pressure, no hassle, just a straight up easy transaction from beginning to end. I would definitely buy from Jacky Jones Ford again.

January 9, 2016

Dear Brad, Thank you so much for taking your time to write an online review for Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia. We appreciate your comments and your business. I will pass your kind comments on to those involved. Anytime I can be of service, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

One of the best car purchases I have ever made

by from Memphis, TN |

I don't live in the Cleveland area, but one of my family members suggested I call them to see if they may have something special I have been searching unsuccessfully to find in my area. I spoke with the manager describing the truck I was looking for and he took all my information and within 30 minutes he called back after researching their inventory. They had exactly what I had been hoping to find and he forwarded me all the specifications, numerous interior and exterior pictures along with vehicle reports to validate the condition of the truck. We talked shortly afterwards and discussed price, which I was pleased at and they offered to hold the truck a few days until I could get to Cleveland to see it in person. When I arrived, the best thing outside of the truck being everything I had hoped it would be, was that there were no surprises. Everyone at the dealership treated me like family and I drove away glad I had made the initial call. It may have been a little bit of luck but it was backed up by a lot of effort on their part to make it a great experience. I drove over 400 miles (one way) to replace a truck I have had 14 years and it was one of the best decisions I've made in 2015.

January 9, 2016

Dear Jon, Thank you so much for taking your time to write an online review for Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia. It is good to hear that everyone did their job and that you are a satisfied customer. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. We appreciate your business and your comments. if I can be of service at anytime, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

Thanks!!

by from Cleveland, GA |

Thank you for a quality first experience with your service department. I have not owned a car new enough to need dealer service in my life, and was not expecting the fine service I received. I would like specifically to commend your employee, Dillon Phillips! This young man was not only knowledgeable, and efficient, he was kind, courteous and very patient! Give this young man a raise! If a raise isn't possible, at least give him a pat on the back!! You are to be commended for having the good sense to hire him!!

December 20, 2015

Hello Becky, Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write a review for Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia. We appreciate your business and your kind comments. I will make sure that Dillon's boss gets a copy of your review. He is indeed a good employee and we appreciate his talents as well. If there is anyway I can be of service at any time, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Care/Jacky Jones Ford/888 706-8782

The best

by from Evans, GA |

Just to add to my previous post...I forgot to add that they do a nice job of follow up to the sale. DE12312011

November 20, 2015

Thank you Silverhawk. Our BDC (internet staff) will be pleased to hear that. We are here when you need us at anytime. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/888 706-8782

A bit of a drive for a great deal

by from Evans, GA |

We drove 3 hours to buy a 2015 F350 Dually. It was well worth the drive. The communications with Fritz were great and he did a bang up job providing all the info we asked for. On arrival at the dealership we were quickly allowed to test drive the truck without a nagging salesperson in the back. The deal was quick and well worth our time for the drive. The final paperwork was quick, painless, and well organized.

November 20, 2015

Dear Silverhawk, Thank you for taking the time to write an online review for Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia. We strive very hard to provide the best possible customer service and are gratified that you experienced that on your visit. Your business and your comments are much appreciated. If I can be of service at anytime, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Beth Gooden/Customer Relations/888 706-8782