Rick Hendrick Chevrolet of Duluth

3277 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096

New Car experiance

by from Acworth, GA |

I went into the dealership to have work on my 2010 Equinox. I met with my Client Advisor, Miguel Guerrero, and said I would like to upgrade if possible. I explained that I did not have much time, I did not have money to put down, and my credit is not the best in the world. Miguel worked his magic and I was congratulated by the manager and I still did not believe that I was getting a NEW car. Tony Knight came over and introduced himself as the Business Manager and that he would be helping me and he congratulated me on the new car, I still did not believe I had a NEW car. 1 hour 45 minutes I was leaving the dealership with a NEW 2015 Equinox. Thank you Miguel and Tony for making this happen!!

Excellent Experience !

by from Lilburn, Georgia |

I completely enjoyed my shopping experience at Rick Hendricks. The staff members were friendly and pleasant. My salesman , Brushawn Fletcher made sure I was completely satisfied through out the way.

SUV FROM HEAVEN

by from Tucker, GA. |

John Morris at RICK HENDRICK CHEVROLET located in Duluth, GA. I love rick hendrick Cheverolet The Best Customer Service and I got a Awsome deal on My Equinox Ask For John Morris He Will Get you In a Car Believe ME!!!!

Great , friendly, fast service !

by from Lilburn, Georgia |

I absolutely enjoyed my shopping experience at Rick Hendrick. I found the perfect vehichle that fits right into my budget. My sales man , Brushawn Fletcher made sure I was completely satisfied every step of the way. I recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to shop at Rick Henrick.

The Best Experience!

by from Duluth, GA |

I walked into Rick Hendrick Chevrolet on Saturday, February 28, 2015, prepared for salesmen who play games and for tough negotiations. Instead I got Brenda Bryan. Brenda made this the best car-buying experience I have ever had. I have since recommended her to three people. I appreciated her honesty and willingness to work with me. I am very pleased with her service.

Best Dealer experience

by from Lawrenceville GA |

The experience I had at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet was great, not only did I get my recall issues taken care of but I also walked out with a great warranty. David Blood is a Great Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My car buying experience

by from Rex Ga |

My overall car buying experience at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet was excellent. My salesman Michael Kang was awesome. Michael treated me with the upmost respect and I highly recommend everyone to purchase a vehicle from Rick Hendricks.

Perfect

by from Duluth, GA |

John Hicks from Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Duluth, Ga is the best person for anyone that wants to purchase a vehicle!!

AWESOME DEALERSHIP

by from Duluth, GA |

I was at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Duluth, GA and I was working with John HIcks and the experience was one to remember. John had all of the right answers for my questions and that made my experince worth while. I will recommend my family, friends and associates to him. Thank you for all of your help!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Monroe, GA |

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing a car because I had credit challenges in the past. My sales person, Machla Valbrun, was knowledgeable about cars; patient and very kind. For me, this was a family affair. I came tp the dealership with both my 5 and 7 year-old daughters and my husband. Machla was very attentive to the needs of everyone who came with me. She made sure the girls had water and popcorn; she even shared the chocolate covered strawberries she received for Valentine?s Day with them. When they presented her with questions about the car and the process of buying the car, she answered them. I was very ambiguous about my purchase, I did not know what kind of car I wanted, or what color or anything, but Machla was able to steer me in the right direction and ultimately helped me purchase my new car. I bought a 2015 Chevy Impala. I would recommend her to anyone who asks when it comes buying a car.