Rick Hendrick Chevrolet of Duluth

3277 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096

New 888-716-5892 New 888-716-5892
Used 866-926-0062 Used 866-926-0062
Service 866-980-1103 Service 866-980-1103

#1 Chevy Dealer in the Southeast Region!

Awesome Experience!

by from Decatur |

Came with my sister to get a car and her sales person Philip Gittens was Awesome. He listen to my sister concerns and went above and beyond to get her the car with the features she wanted and what she needed financially. Great DEALER, SALES PERSONELL, POP CORN and Customer Sevice.

So So Experience this time

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Arian Irizarry was really great. She was super patient and helpful and I believe she genuinely wanted to help me find what I was looking for. However, her superiors were consistently pressuring me to purchase a new car and pressuring her to pressure me to purchase a new car when I made it clear from the moment I stepped into the dealership that I did not want a new car and that I did not want to have a car loan. I told them from the moment I stepped in the building, and in fact told them on the phone before I even came to the location that I was only looking to do a swap. I wanted to trade my car for a slightly older one or same year with more miles but with more options. In spite of this, there was constant pressure to purchase a new car and even though I pointed out to them a car they had in inventory that may be suitable for a swap, the pretty much ignored that option and continued pressuring to purchase a new car./

Great Dealership

by from LaGrange, GA |

I have never had an easier time with purchasing a vehicle in my life. My salesmen, Garrison was the most patient person salesmen I have ever encountered. I wanted a very specific vehicle and he helped me through the entire way and never once got frustrated and tried to push me into a car I didn't want. I cannot thank you guys enough for your help. I would recommend everyone go and ask for Garrison at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Duluth!! You guys rock!!!

JOB WELL DONE!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Once again, job well done by the infamous Chris Lindamood. Just like what everyone else says about him. He has some of the best customer service skills I've ever seen.. And my family has bought plenty of cars. His knowledge is one of a kind. Thanks again, Chris!

Trey Bledsoe

by from Dacula, ga |

I had an excellent experience working with Trey. He made us feel very comfortable and didn't rush us into purchasing our vehicle. The rest of the stuff is always very welcoming. Great place to buy your vehicle and ask for Trey!

JONATHAN SPENCER

by from Atlanta Ga |

Jonathan spencer is THE BEST!!!! He will definitely get you in a vehicle of your choice!!! Come visit him at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet. I love my new Chevy camro LT

Great place

by from Duluth ga |

Rick Hendricks Chevrolet is the best place if you want to get great customer service. Please stop in and see Brushawn Fletcher.

Great customer Service and pop corn

by from Atlanta |

My sales person Philip Gittens was AWSOME!!!!!!! great customer service and was attentive to my needs and wants that I was looking for in my new vechile.....I got exactly what I wanted and more....Great dealer and experience! Will HIGHLY RECOMMEND and return as an customer!

Smooth Car Buying Experience

by from Duluth, GA |

I came in late Sunday afternoon to take a look at a few vehicles and ended up speaking with sales representative Peter Eze. He showed me thew few models I was interested, gave me all the information I needed, and took care of me when I came back the next day with my wife. It was a pleasant car buying experience, and I recommend anyone looking for a Chevy to drop by Rick Hendrick Chevrolet and speak with Peter.

Great Service

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I purchased a 2016 Malibu LT on December 17, 2015. I was greeted immediately and all questions were answered and demonstrations were presented on how to operate the on star system because I was unacknowledged prior of getting my vehicle. I hope to purchase again at Hendrick's Chevrolet in the near future and will definitely recommend my friends and associates.