Low Book Sales

Used 866-209-0967

High Volume - Low Prices - Building Customers for Life

I couldn't be happier

by from Lehi, Utah |

I went to Low Book Sales because my credit isn't the best. They got me into a car I wanted, and financed the loan for me. I couldn't be happier with Low Book Sales!

Low Book Service Has kept my cars on the road!

by from Stansbury Park, Utah |

I've had quite a few older cars in recent years which have needed various and frequent repairs. I have had Low Book's service department replace: sway bars, brakes, alternators, distributors, tires, windshields batteries, etc. as well as oil and transmission fluid changes. I've also had them troubleshoot electrical issues. Low Book's service department has always provided me with quick diagnostics and service. In addition, their reasonable prices have made it possible for me to give my vehicles a longer life than they would have had otherwise. Thanks Low Book!

Great for less than perfect credit

by from Salt Lake City, Ut |

Like a lot of people, my husband and I got into some credit troubles. Low Book got us in a car with a high interest rate, but that is the price you pay when you don't pay I guess. Scott was so nice and patient with us. He never made us feel less than and gave us hope for the future. Thanks Scott!

Low Booksales

by from Salt Lake City Utah |

Low book sales is one of the highest priced dealers around, they don't seem to get it, about the car/truck buying experience. They will tell you that they will finance you just to get you down there and then after all is said and done, they deny you unless your credit is perfect. Just a waste of time to go to their dealership. Even when you tell them about your credit history, they will say, come in and we'll take care of it. Horrible experience and a waste of time and gas (4 hours) waiting to find out I wasn't approved.

Terrible Experience with Low Book Sales Lindon

by from Lindon, Utah |

In December of 2012 my mother traded in her car and gave a down payment for a newer/used truck at Low Book Sales of Lindon. The next day she realized the truck needed a few things fixed and after some push back the company agreed to fix the truck. Unfortunately, during this time my mother passed away and I immediately contacted the manager at Low Book Sales of Lindon to explain the situation. The manager clarified that they could dismiss the loan, refund her down payments, and return her car if the death certificate was provided. My grandfather was concerned about getting the paperwork to the bank in time and wanted to go talk to the manager in person. He went to Low Book Sales of Lindon to take care of things and the manager treated him horribly. The manager acted as if my grandfather was lying and trying to pull a fast one over on the company. My grandfather (who just lost his daughter at a young age and his wife the year before) spent over 3 hours at Low Book Sales of Lindon just trying to get confirmation that everything was being handled and the family would receive the car, down payment, and that the loan would be cancelled. He was treated so horrible that he got upset and left Low Book Sales of Lindon, we now decide to talk to the bank directly. At the bank, the loan officer informed him that the loan had not gone through because my mother needed a co-signer. My grandfather called an attorney for legal advice. He went back to Low Book Sales of Lindon the next day with an affidavit and the death certificate. The manager was still being unreasonable and rude but after four more hours of meeting with the manager, my grandfather was given that car and the down payment was deposited back into my mother?s bank account. Words cannot begin to express the extra stress that was endured on our family during this hard time of losing of a loved one. Our family has no trust with Low Book Sales and would advise others against doing business with Low Book Sales.

my first 4x4 and first time buying a car.....

by from Taylorsville Ut |

i went to another dealer ship before i went to lowbook... and that was a masteak. from the time i got on to there lot to the time i left i was treated with respect.... they didn't try and push me in to some thing i didn't want..... i got what i wanted and i love my my rodeo...... the other car i had was in the shop more then i had it and i will not send anybody to the other dealer ship i will always send my family and friends to LOWBOOK SALE.

vanessa

by from slc, ut |

My visit was great, excellent customer service, very friendly.

Great Customer Service - Low Book Sales

by from salt lake city |

Low Book Sales is a great place to get service for your car. I was treated with great promptness and respect.

Best service and quality work

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I was treated very well by the service department. The wait was short, and you get popcorn, drinks and TV while you wait! This is the best service I have had any shop, hands down.

vehicle purchase

by from layton ut |

The overall help of lowbook sales was amazing and i will bring them anyone who asks for a car.