Low Book Sales

Low Book Sales

3371 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Used 866-209-0967

Low Book Sales - The Place to Buy a New Car

sales person who helped us was great!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Jordan Lily was the sales person who helped me and my wife out. We were there for probably 4 or 5 hours, he was so patient with us and showed us a hoard of vehicles we were interested in. He got us the one that fit us right. The only thing that annoyed us was the finance people. And that we had to wait to take our car home because it was one they just barely got. Other than that I would recommend using him anytime!

Best experience ever when buying a car!

by from Clinton, Utah |

Awesome!!! I was amazed at how fast the financing part went. The employees are all nice and I didn't feel pressured into buying at all. We will be coming back!

Positive Experience

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I can't recommend Low Book Sales highly enough. Our sales person, Hunter, was excellent. He stayed with us until we were completely satisfied with our purchase, and he never once made us feel pressured or rushed. We took advantage of the 7 day return offer when we were uncertain about the first car we picked out, and the transition to a different car went very smoothly. We are very satisfied with our ultimate purchase and will definitely return for any future car buying we need. Hopefully Hunter will still be there when we need him.

Great Experience

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

My experience at Low Book Sales was, by far, the easiest and most stress-free car buying experience I have ever had.

No pressure sales

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Our sales person Renato, was very knowledgable, patient, and listened to what we wanted. He lined up several cars that we were interested in for us to test drive. We finally chose the one we wanted and drove home in it. This is my third purchase from Lowbook, and I will definitely be returning a fourth time!

Low Book Is Great

by from West Valley City, Utah |

This is my third car purchase from Low Book Sales. Each has been a great experience, but the third has been really remarkable. Because of recent health issues I needed a different vehicle. Jason and Frank made it happen in what had to be record time. Thanks guys, truly well done.

More than we could imagine!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We were in the market for a 2nd vehicle, having purchased our first one through Low Book Sales almost 3 years ago. We told them what we were looking for (gas mileage, overall vehicle miles, size, etc.) and told them the payment we wanted. After looking at a couple vehicles, we are happy owners of a Hyundai Tuscon. Between Paulie (sales) and Scott (finance) we were well taken care of. We recommend Low Book Sales to anyone looking for a used vehicle because 2 times we've gone there and 2 times we've left happier than we could imagine!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from west jordan, ut |

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!! my wife and I had gone to another dealership and they would not tell us the price of the vehicle just that it was in our budget so we left and the next day we went to low book and the sales guy was upfront and told us what the price of every vehicle was

Great price, great financing, overall awesome

by from Lehi, Utah |

I was very impressed. I have purchased a number of vehicles from various dealers in Utah. During my visit I really appreciated that my financing was lined up before I made the final purchase decision. This was very empowering allowing me to only look at vehicles that fit my needs but also were accessible. I was just a bit disappointed in the detailing of my purchase at the end of the day. It seems like the folks doing the detailing were trying to hurry up and get done for the day. But overall I would highly recommend Low Book to my friends and family.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

All I know is my wife absolutely HATES buying a car, from just about, any dealer. She LOVED the Low Book Sales experience. You all must be doing Something Right.