Low Book Sales

Used 866-209-0967

Low Book Sales - The Place to Buy a New Car

No pressure sales

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Our sales person Renato, was very knowledgable, patient, and listened to what we wanted. He lined up several cars that we were interested in for us to test drive. We finally chose the one we wanted and drove home in it. This is my third purchase from Lowbook, and I will definitely be returning a fourth time!

Low Book Is Great

by from West Valley City, Utah |

This is my third car purchase from Low Book Sales. Each has been a great experience, but the third has been really remarkable. Because of recent health issues I needed a different vehicle. Jason and Frank made it happen in what had to be record time. Thanks guys, truly well done.

More than we could imagine!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We were in the market for a 2nd vehicle, having purchased our first one through Low Book Sales almost 3 years ago. We told them what we were looking for (gas mileage, overall vehicle miles, size, etc.) and told them the payment we wanted. After looking at a couple vehicles, we are happy owners of a Hyundai Tuscon. Between Paulie (sales) and Scott (finance) we were well taken care of. We recommend Low Book Sales to anyone looking for a used vehicle because 2 times we've gone there and 2 times we've left happier than we could imagine!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from west jordan, ut |

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!! my wife and I had gone to another dealership and they would not tell us the price of the vehicle just that it was in our budget so we left and the next day we went to low book and the sales guy was upfront and told us what the price of every vehicle was

Great price, great financing, overall awesome

by from Lehi, Utah |

I was very impressed. I have purchased a number of vehicles from various dealers in Utah. During my visit I really appreciated that my financing was lined up before I made the final purchase decision. This was very empowering allowing me to only look at vehicles that fit my needs but also were accessible. I was just a bit disappointed in the detailing of my purchase at the end of the day. It seems like the folks doing the detailing were trying to hurry up and get done for the day. But overall I would highly recommend Low Book to my friends and family.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

All I know is my wife absolutely HATES buying a car, from just about, any dealer. She LOVED the Low Book Sales experience. You all must be doing Something Right.

Exceeded My Expectations

by from SLC, UT |

We loved the experience we had! The salesman was great and the financing team did an excellent job securing us in a rate that fit our payment criteria. We love our new car!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I bought my new car from Low Book Sales during their anniversary sale and the experience was incredible! Jordan was so knowledgeable and extremely patient with me. I chose a car, but the next day felt I had made the wrong choice. Taking it back and trading for something different was completely hassle-free! They got me better financing than my credit union (which was fantastic). I'm super impressed and will never go anywhere else!

Love Low Book Sales!

by from SLC, UT |

This is our 2nd purchase with Low Book! They have great staff, from the sales people to financing! No haggle pricing made it a smooth purchase! Thank you!

Awesome car!

by from Lehi, UT |

I'll make this short and sweet... I found exactly what I was looking for, and for less money than I had planned. They took care of me from the time I drove into their lot, until I left in the car I bought.