Hayes Chevrolet

3656 State Highway 365, Alto, GA 30510

Used 706-776-1144

Mike Greaver

by from Tucker,Ga |

Steve Webb was great, no pressure to buy and very friendly. I would buy another vehicle from Hayes again. This is my second vehicle purchased through Hayes. He was very helpful in explaining everything on the vehicle I purchased..

Just bought my second Sonic!

by from Cornelia, GA |

I bought a 2012 Sonic LT sedan in January, 2012. I loved my Sonic. However, during the year I got divorced and needed something a little more practical. I looked at the Cruze and even the Malibu, but I drive 60 miles a day on my commute so I need something comfortable and GREAT on gas mileage. I emailed Hayes and Robert Thompson called me back. Robert sold me the 2012 Sonic also. By the end of the day I had traded for a 2013 Sonic LT Hatchback. I bought the car sight unseen! LOL! That's how much I loved my Sonic. I went from the sedan to a Hatchback and from a manual transmission to an automatic. I LOVE the automatic start and with our temps suppose to be in the zero range next week, I'm glad I did. I love my new Sonic. This is the only vehicle that I have bought the same when traded except for the three Honda Accords I purchased in a row. There is plenty of room for my daughter and I and I love the versatility of the Hatchback and fold down seats. It is like driving a small SUV without paying SUV insurance prices. Right now I have less than 100 miles on my new Sonic, but I am a teacher with a 60 mile commute, so the miles will quickly add up. Many asked why I bought a 2013 instead of a 2014. The main reason was the rebate and the second reason was the cockpit was virtually the same as what I am used to driving. The 2014 has a different radio system. I am very happy with my purchase. This is the third vehicle I have purchased from them and I will be a repeat customer! You can't beat the sales and service. Whenever I have gone in for service, Robert always says hello and asks how I like my car. That is unheard of in many dealerships. Hayes cares about its customers and that is why people like me keep coming back!

Great Sales Team

by from Baldwin, Ga |

I enjoyed my buying experience at Hayes Chevrolet. I was treated very friendly by all the staff and fairly with my trade-in. I would recommend Robert Thompson when you plan to buy a new car or truck. I know any future purchasing I may do, will be done with Hayes.

2013 Equinox

by from Dahlonega, GA |

My first time internet car shopping and it was a success. I emailed Hayes about a Equinox and got a quick response from Tom Christol. We talked several days back and forth and I bought within the week. Tom was great and not pushy at all. I would definately recommend Hayes Chevrolet.

2013 Chevrolet Tahoe Certified Pre-Owned

by from Cleveland, GA |

I decided it was time for me to purchase a new vehicle. My 2005 Tahoe was pushing in on 112,000 miles. I bought this car from Hayes in '05 and it gave me great service. The service department was always efficient and accommodating. In the latest process, I talked with Scott, who had been looking for the vehicle with my specs. When my hubby and I visited Hayes he was busy with another customer and introduced us to Tom Christol. He showed us the car and the rest is history. This makes the 4th vehicle my family and I have purchased from Hayes over the years. I am truly enjoying my new vehicle. I highly recommend Hayes and their sales & service staff.

2012 chevrolet suburban

by from Waleska Ga |

We just bought a GM certified Chevrolet Suburban and it was a quick and easy transaction. Danny Gillespie was our salesman and he really went out of his way to work for us. He drove in to work on his day off to accomodate our schedule. This is the first vehicle we have bought from Hayes. My inlaws also bought a vehicle from him the same day. Hats off to Danny and Hayes Chevrolet for great service.

by adam of cornelia,ga.

by from cornelia ga. |

robert was very helpful. this is my forth vehicle that i have bought from this dealership. they have a great staff. the service department is outstanding.

They have never let me down!

by from Clarkesville, GA |

Matt & his crew in Baldwin have never let me down - whether it is service, or sales - they always shoot me straight and give me a good deal! Tell them that Cheryl sent you!

2012 Chevy Traverse

by from Knoxville, TN |

Robert was knowledgable and professional throughout the process. When we made up our mind, he was able to have us in our car and out the door within an hour. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

Outstanding Salesman Burke Shea

by from Demorest, GA |

We were so pleased with our salesman, "Burke Shea" that we finalized our purchase in as short a time period as possible. Would buy from his Friendly yet Professional young man again. He gave a clean cut appearance as well as being curtious and professional. Perfect gentleman in a perfect position. Looking forward to our next vehicle purchase with the same salesman and same experience.