Maaliki Motors

709 S Havana, Aurora, CO 80012

Used 866-693-0947 Used 866-693-0947

"If you can dream it...you can drive it!" We finance just about everyone!

Professionals........

by from Denver, CO |

Frank and George are fantastic individuals, who know the car business. I worked at a High Line Dealership for 5 years, and these guys blew me away with their professionalism throughout the buying process. Every question answered, all concerns addressed, and most importantly the price was right! I highly recommend Maaliki Motors, especially Frank and George. You will not be disappointed!

I won't buy a car from ANYONE else

by from Aurora |

I just bought my 5th car from Maaliki Motors tonight... Just drove it home and I am excited. Soooo excited. I continue to spend my hard earned money with Maaliki Motors because I TRUST THEM. George Sourial and Frank are Phenomenal. When I bought my first vehicle from them, my credit sucked and now because of them, I have good credit. Because they took a chance on me, I never have to go without transportation or worry about whether or not my car is going to break down. Visit them, and never be ashamed to tell them that you need help, because that's what they're there for... to help you get the vehicle of your dreams. One last thing... they make you feel VALUED. Car buying doesn't get and easier or better than MAALIKI MOTORS.

They made us feel like royalty!

by from Highlands Ranch, Co |

Our buying experience with Maaliki Motors was beyond no other buying experience that I have ever had. They were extremely professional, informative and better yet they left us feeling stress free and leaving with a smile. Before I came to pick up our vehicle I had day dreamed of what our car would look like before ever coming to pick it up. When I came to pick up our vehicle I had asked where my vehicle was but to my surprise I was standing right there next to it. It was just so beutiful. It was detailed & just so clean and smelled so good inside. It just didnt look like the same car. They went above & beyond, you could say, "they went that extra Mile high!" The paint was so vibrant and just made me say wow! I just felt so lucky to have bought such an awesome car through a bunch of awesome people. Nick & especially Mr. Walid Maaliki who both went out of their way & walked me out back to see a car that they just brought in that wasn't even ready to be out on the front line. They were the best. Thet treated us like royalty! The person that I owe my gratitude & thanks too & the person that I will always send my friends & family to is, "Mr. George Sourial." He had our best interest at hand. I trust him & I stand behind what he stands for. It is his honesty, integrity and his word that seperates him from all others. He is a man of his word. His word is his honor, this is what makes his bond solid like oak. He followed up with phone calls to me even over the weekend includings texts of before and after pictures of my vehicle after getting its check out and oil change & multi-point inspection by their Master mechanic Alex and their spectacular Master detailer Robert. He updated us on the progression of our new vehicle & where it was in that process. George walked us through the buyers purchase & it was stress free. He took care of any & all little issues that had arose for my wife & I. He had kept that attention for detail and care for the un seen details or little issues that would may later arise. It's hard to find people you can trust. It's even harder to find people that you trust or want to put your trust in or that you feel even have your best interest at hand; even if it means making a lesser of a buck. They know at Maaliki to obtain customer retention is to making their customers feel happy by listening to what their customers wants & needs are & following through to try to meet those needs. So, in definition this means making a customer a friend for life. A friend that feels like a part of the, "Maaliki family." A friend; family that can stop by or send another friend or come back by to buy another vehicle for themselves or for their son or daughters first car. Again they know it is by keeping your customers happy & by treating all of your customers including the people off the street just popping in to say hi or just to say that they are just looking that everyone could be a potential buyer a friend a family member a person for word of mouth. That's the best way to do business. A good business doesn't need tons of money to do advertisement they create business by word of mouth. They treat everyone like they are a member of their family. Like royalty. I can't say anywhere else that my wife and I have ever purchased something that we have felt like we did here. It's hard to find. Customer service is hard to come by. An overwhelming feeling that comes over you making you at ease saying I'm in the right place. You just don't find it. Well my wife and I found it. They make the buying process easy by just selling cars and finding and meeting their customers needs. They not only met those expectations but exceeded those expectations by giving us their utmost respect and showing their attention to detail. I have to say and my wife would agree with our purchase, they blew us away with the whole experience and were left feeling like royalty and a member of the Maaliki Motors family and we drove away with smiles on our faces!

Easiest Deal EVER

by from Colorado Springs |

This was the fastest deal that I have ever made, and they gave me what I asked for. It wasn't a game of going back and forth like most dealerships. I was able to do all negotiating through email and when I arrived at the dealership, I test drove the car and we finalized all paperwork in one hour. They gave me a fair amount of money for my trade as well...something many dealerships are not doing.

Superior Service, Completely Satisfied

by from Cherry Hills Village, Colorado |

I work in the car rental/hospitality industry; therefore, I am very conscious about vehicle purchases, and deeply discern customer reviews prior to making a new vehicle purchase.  In January I concluded that I was prepared to make my next big purchase, and the dealership I chose to purchase from was Maaliki Motors of Aurora, Colorado.  The professionalism of the staff was very intriguing when I took the vehicle, a Lincoln Mark LT, for a test drive.  The sales agent, Carl, was extremely helpful at addressing any and all questions that I had throughout this time, and I felt no pressure to apply for a loan for the vehicle when we returned to the office.  Additionally, the loan approval process was extremely quick and efficient; however, I felt comfortable and confident in the honesty and integrity of the general manager, George, while seeking finance approval.  The entire process from test driving the vehicle to leaving the dealership lot was less than an hour and a half, and I was driving home with my dream truck!  A few days later I encountered an issue with the timing belt of the truck, and without hesitation, the George assured me that everything would be taken care of for the financial expense to repair the issue.  This is exactly what the dealership did, and I am eternally grateful.  Alex, the mechanic the dealership chose to complete the repairs was very honest, ethical, and transparent throughout the repair process.  Overall, the satisfaction I have with Maaliki Motors is superior and I would highly recommend them to my family and friends.  The staff is very genuine, ethical, and treats their customers like family!

Best Dealership EVER!!

by from Denver Colorado |

My car broke down, I needed something fast, we shopped around at several dealerships and Frank from Maaliki Motors was by far the best!!! I got a Nissan Maxima low miles with life time warranty something other dealerships did not offer me. They also gave me the best deal and interest rate. Frank really made the whole buying a car experience easy and stress free. Will recommend to everyone and anyone I know best dealership in Colorado by far!

GREAT SERVICE

by from THORTHON CO |

i bought a car from maalikimotors. Frank took my husband to auction and got us the dream car we want and he got us the lowest rate of 2% rate the service was awesome and i really like the sercive and customer service they gave us. i love my 2015 dodge durango thank to Frank and his team. great dealership to work with thank you Frank. thank you Patty Robles

AWESOME PLACE TO BUY FROM

by from AURORA CO |

I BOUGHT A 2012 MERCEDES S550 FROM MAALIKIMOTORS AND FRANK MADE IT AN EASY PROCESS. GOT ME THE BEST RATE AND MADE IT THE BEST CAR DEAL EVER. THANKS MAALIKIMOTORS I WILL RECOMMEND THEM TOO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THANK YOU AGAIN

Great Experience

by from Highlands Ranch, CO |

Frank and George made the car-buying process very enjoyable. They took care of us even after the sale. I plan to buy my next vehicle there also.

George Sourial

by from Parker, CO |

George was extremely helpful! He went out of his way to get me the vehicle that I truly wanted! I will refer my friends and family to him and definitely come back to him in the future.