Car Depot of Melbourne

(5.0) 6 Reviews

855 S. Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32904

Great car buying experience

by from Melbourne, FL |

We were looking for a car for our daughter and we found it at this dealership. From the moment we met the owner, Johnnie at the door, we felt at ease and confident we were at the right place. The car was great and she did not put on a sales pitch for it; she didn't have to. the car was in immaculate condition. The entire process was stress free and it was definitely one of the best car buying experience we've had! Thank you Johnnie for helping us.

Buying my Car

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

I was looking for my Camaro for over a month and found it here on this site from this Dealer. We did the deal over the phone before I drove from Ft Lauderdale and they stood by their word and no hiden fees or anything that would make me want to walk away. They were very honest and very helpful. I was in and out within and hour and the paperwork was very easy. This Family own Dealship gives great service and the price was right and yes I would buy from them again. Thanks for everything. Karl

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Melbourne, FL |

We happened on this dealership by accident, on our way home on a Sat. They had a van I liked so we stopped to look at it. We traded our vehicle and purchased it. The entire process took less than 90 mins and the staff were friendly and happy to help us. There were two small issues with it and they fixed it promptly and even picked it up and dropped it off to me at work. They provided me a loaner for the day. I could not be happier with the purchase. We recieved a good deal, and a pleasant buying experience. If you are looking for a quality used car, no high pressure sales, and great customer service, look no further!!!

Fantastic car buying experience

by from Melbourne, FL |

The folks at Car Depot worked hard at finding the car I wanted at a price I was willing to pay. They are super friendly here and really listen to what you are looking for, and do not try to shove a vehicle at you that only partially fits your criterea. I would highly recommend giving Car Depot a try the next time you are in the market for a vehicle.

Excellent Service, Price, buying my Toyota!

by from Melbourne, FL |

I knew I wanted a few year used mini van model of either a Honda or Toyota in excellent shape. I had looked in Orlando, and Melbourne, as well as on every internet site. I finally went to Johnnie & Steve, after haveing no luck. They are the owners at car Depot, and truly changed my hesitant view on buying a car at a dealer! They were actually more picky than me, and found me a low mile, one owner Toyota Sienna at a price that fit my budget I gave them. I have now had the minivan for almost a year, with no issues at all. Truly wish I would have gone and seen them first, and I would not have wasted countless hours on the internet trying to find the perfect van. We'll be back when we are ready for another! Thanks so much-

Car Buying Experience

by from Melbourne Beach, FL |

My wife and I were looking for a vehicle and found a car online. At first we were unsure of purchasing from a small dealer. But, after we met them, saw the facility and learned how long they have been in business, we felt very confident in our purchase. And after having been to a number of larger and much more aggressive dealers, they were a pleasant car buying experience.