Subaru of Gwinnett

2920 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096

New 888-588-6459
Used 888-584-7591
Service 888-589-5695

#1 in Customer Satisfaction for New Car Purchases in our market region- 2012 !

outback

by from lawrenceville, ga |

We got a great car at a great price with a very good experience from all involved and it takes a "village" to sell a car . We recommend the Subaru and the dealership.

WORTHLESS AT BEST

by from atlanta ga |

Called me several times and played the car salesman game , then never heard back.

Fantastic Car Buying Experience!

by from Atlanta, GA |

We just bought a brand new 2015 Forester this afternoon and could not have had a better buying experience. We visited the dealership this past weekend and were directed to Nelson who greeted us with a smile and made us feel comfortable from the get-go. We had a nice test drive and then took a look at a few cars on the lot as we were choosing between the Premium and Limited. Nelson was knowledgable about the different options available on the two models and was quick to find answers for some of our more detailed questions. We sent our options list to Nelson on Monday and he called to get an idea of our timeline. We planned to purchase the next day, so he told us he would get all the options on the vehicle so that it would be ready the next day. We arrived the next day and the car was perfect with all the options installed! We had a smooth final negotiation, finished up the paperwork, and drove away happy in our brand new car. The whole process was very pleasant and we would not hesitate to return to Subaru of Gwinnett and Nelson for another car purchase.

Pleasant car buying experience !

by from Milner, Georgia |

Lance was very knowledgeable about Subaru's. He was friendly and gave us that personal touch. He also went out of his way. To pick us up at the Atlanta airport. We will recommend him to others.

Excellent, Straightforward Buying Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Trina was very helpful in setting up a test drive of two competing models on my lunch break when I was still researching vehicles. Once my decision was made I went back to Subaru of Gwinnett and Trina and the whole dealership team made the purchasing experience fast, straightforward, simple and an overall pleasant experience. They were even able to find a car with all of the options I wanted when other Subaru dealers had told me there were none available. I definitely recommend them to anybody interested in a Subaru vehicle!

Excellent car buying experience

by from Duluth, Ga |

I happened to go to Subaru of Gwinnett on the hottest day of the summer. I pulled in and started checking out the new line of cars. I thought to myself that no one inside the dealership dared to come out in the blistering heat, yet, out walked Swindia. I had been to the dealership before and looked at cars, but I was not familiar with Swindia. She took the time to listen to what I was interested in and then we test drove a Forester and an Outback. I went in thinking I definitely wanted a Forester, but I really like the ride of the Outback and decided on the Outback. Swindia and I negotiated the price, which I thought was very good for both me and the dealership. The entire purchase experience was great!

1st Subaru Outback

by from Tucker, GA |

You know the drill. You do your research online, you narrow your choices, you steel yourself for battle with the dealership. It's an all day affair. Just walking into the place is a test of bravery. The salesmen/women are pushy and overbearing. UGH! God help you if you give them the keys to your trade because then there is a borderline hostage situation to deal with (ask me how I know World Toyota). So, OK. I am seriously considering a Subaru Outback. A new one. (Stellar reviews / stellar safety) This means going to the dealership. Dealership #1 (which shall remain nameless). I stop by. I enter the show room. Everyone looks busy so I check out the Outback on the showroom floor. I mean I CHECK IT OUT. I'm in the front seat, the passenger seat, the back seat. I adjust seats and steering columns. I open the hood and the back hatch. I cause the car to beep a couple of times and I don't even know why. After about 15 minutes of this. I stand there. Nothing. It's like I'm invisible to something. I think I could have hot wired the thing, driven off and NO WAY they could have given a description to the cops. No way. But OK, they are not the only game in town. Couple of days late I stop by Subaru of Gwinnett. As it happens they DO notice me when I walk in. They offer to have a salesperson check with me in a few minutes. I proceed to check out the Outback on the showroom floor, again causing some beeping, which apparently alarms someone in the financial offices. They tell me Trina will be with me shortly and she is. I'd like a test drive of the Outback. Trina gets this set up and in no time I'm cruising Gwinnett in an Outback. It's peppier (is that a word?) than I thought it would be. The handling is nice and there is PLENTY of room for my 6'2" frame (- that was a concern). Back at the dealership Trina gives me her card and tells me to let her know if I have any questions. I'm pretty sure I just stood there for a moment. Isn't this the part where you take my trade-in keys and hold me hostage? Trina goes back to work. I walk to my truck and leave. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?? No, seriously, that's how it went down. No high pressure sales pitch, no "What can we do to get you into a new Subaru today?" stuff. Just, "Let us know if you have any questions, we'd love to help". That evening I email Trina and let her know what it is I'm interested in buying. She emails me back immediately (though I was bothering her after work AND, as it turns out later, her day off) and lets me know they have that color and option package available. I let her know about my trade in. We agree to meet in a couple of days. The trade in, the purchase, the forms? ..... One hour 20 minutes. You heard right. One hour and twenty minutes I was out the door in my new Outback. Folks, you don't have to put up with pushy salespersons, trade-in hostage situations, or being ignored. You can go to Subaru of Gwinnett and be treated like a real, thinking, knowledgeable human being. It was refreshing. And Subarus are amazing I've found out. My new Outback is the most luxurious (yes .... Outback .... luxurious - those two words are in the same sentence), competent, practical, and fun automobiles on the road. Subaru is ascendent for a reason. Check them out and tell Trina to have a good day off (she's earned one!!)

There are still genuine people out there....

by from Atlanta, GA |

I have bought all my vehicles form the same place from the same general manager for the last 13 years because of the headache of finding a genuine establishment that truly cares about their customers. However this time around when it came to buying a new vehicle, I was very interested in a Subaru which unfortunately was not available at that dealership chain. So I ventured my way out in search of a Subaru and came to eventually meet Swindia Matos. Swindia had her work ahead of her because I was treated pretty bad at the first Subaru dealership that I had gone too, but I was really set on a Forester. So when I went to Subaru of Gwinnett, Swindia's genuine warmth and patients with me was immediately noticed. She went above and beyond even what I was used to from a car sales person. Im glad to know that even this busy world of customer service and sales that we live in, there are still people like Swindia who can take the time to make us feel human. Buying a car a Subaru of Gwinnett has been the best experience I have had.

Subaru Forester purchase June 2014

by from newnan, ga |

New Forester purchase Our car experience with the dealership and especially with Trina was outstanding! We purchased a 2015 Forester and had the good fortune to have Trina as a sales rep. We had called earlier and talked to Jim Heet and met him upon our arrival. Jim was also a pleasure to talk with. However, Jim had another customer so Trina stepped in. She went on two test drives and walked us through several models on the lot. There was no pressure on us and everything was straightforward. When we finally decided on a car she gave us her best deal-no "let me talk to my manager" tactic. That was very much appreciated! She knew her prices and the vehicles. She made our purchase a pleasant one! Will definitely recommend Trina, Jim, and Subaru of Gwinnett to others!

Subaru Forester purchase June 2014

by from newnan, ga |

Purchasing my first Subaru

by from Loganville, GA |

Purchasing my first Subaru I could not have been more pleased or pleasantly surprised with my purchasing experience with Trina/Subaru of Gwinnett.. This was by far, the most seamless, stress free car purchasing experience of my life. And I can't understand why everyone does not go to this dealership to purchase a car! From the moment I first walked into the dealership, I could sense this was going to be a great experience. Everyone was very friendly and completely laid back. I was not accosted by sales associates when I first walked in, which was my first indication that this would be an enjoyable experience. I was impressed with Trina's knowledge of the car I was interested in - she was able to answer every question I had, without calling anyone or looking anything up. The car I wanted had to be ordered and had a 30 day lead time, and I was trading my current vehicle in, so Trina put me in a loaner, for no charge, for a month. And my trade in also went extremely well. I had done research and knew what I wanted to get for my vehicle, and it was offered, no haggling or going back and forth. Overall, I would rate my purchasing experience as excellent. And I would certainly recommend Trina and Subaru of Gwinnett to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Subaru of Gwinnett responded to this review

June 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your exceptional experience at our dealership. The entire team here at Subaru of Gwinnett takes pride in making your car buying the best you've ever had. We look forward to seeing you in the future as you let us continue to serve your car care needs. Until then, we hope you enjoy your Subaru experience a little more every day. All the best, Your friends at Subaru of Gwinnett