Chevrolet of Milford

Used 888-746-9112 Used 888-746-9112
Service 888-748-4429 Service 888-748-4429

Couldn't be happier!

by from West Haven, CT |

I was referred to Randy at Chevrolet of Milford by a friend who highly recommended him and I was most definitely not disappointed!! Randy was a pleasure from the moment I met him and within minutes I felt like I was dealing with a friend not a salesman. I cannot compliment him enough- honest, straightforward, helpful, and genuinely interested. I was purchasing a Chevy Trax for my daughter as a Christmas gift and Randy went out of his way to accommodate my needs for vehicle pick up and helped with every step of the process. When it came to the financial and paperwork part of the deal Jack was great and made it a simple, comfortable process. I plan to purchase another vehicle in the Spring and I don't plan to go anywhere but back to Randy and Chevrolet of Milford. It was simply the best car buying experience I've ever had.

January 23, 2016

Randy is an amazing part of our team here at Chevrolet of Milford, he truly represents the image we strive for as a dealership. We are so glad you found his services so helpful and that he was able to guide you through the buying process as well as be so accommodating! We hope your daughter is loving her new Chevrolet Trax!

Very comfortable surroundings / great service.

by from Milford, CT |

I recently brought 2 of my vehicles in for both routine, and diagnostic issues. The Service was done timely and conveniently. I am very happy with the service & will continue coming back for my automotive needs.

January 22, 2016

We are so glad to hear that our service department was able to provide you with such a positive experience! We thank you so much for your business and feedback and look forward to your next visit!

TRADING IN MY CAR FOR A NEW CRUZE.

by from shelton, ct |

the car is great and so was your service. everyone involved was great, very helpful and could not do enough to please me. I have told many people about Milford Chevrolet and I hope you receive more customers because of my recommendation. Happy New Year and many more cars from your dealership. Michilene Gagstetter

January 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and feedback! We are so pleased to hear we could be so helpful and that our staff involved was able to make this experience a positive one! We truly appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Super Customer Service!

by from Bridgeport, CT |

Excellent Service! Service is prompt and suggestions are provided for the next visit.

January 22, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so glad to hear that we were able to make your time with our service department so pleasant! We hope your vehicle is running as good as new and we look forward to serving you again!

Great service and buying experience

by from Orange, CT |

My wife and I had such a wonderful experience when purchasing our 2015 Chevy Suburban at Milford Chevrolet. The staff was courteous and attentive, but not pushy or overwhelming. Our salesman Brian was great! He was able to answer all our questions and anything he wasn't sure on double checked to find us the correct answer. He was very helpful when reviewing the vehicle, helping us setup our on star account, he did everything; soup to nuts service. 5 star for sure. We would totally buy another vehicle from Brian and Milford Chevrolet. Ray also helped in the sale of our Suburban amd he was wonderful too. Truly a pleasurable experience.

December 30, 2015

Here at Chevrolet of Milford we do our best to make our customers feel comfortable and confident during the buying process. We are so happy Brian made your time with us enjoyable and we hope you are loving your 2015 Suburban!

Friendly and reliable service department. (Paul)

by from Stratford, Connecticut |

I had an unexpected problem with my 2014 Silverado, I contacted Paul from service and he made arrangements for me to drop off my truck that night to be serviced the next day. The service department is why I would purchase another vehicle from this dealership. M. Archibald

December 29, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and review. We are so glad you had a positive experience with our service department! We hope your 2014 Silverado is running like new and we look forward to your next visit!

Service to notch

by from Milford, ct |

They do good job of explaining what is happening. I believe all dealership can follow there lead. Car wash at the end seals the deal. Great job

December 23, 2015

Here at Chevrolet of Milford we do or best to provide our customers with as much information possible and we are so glad we were able to do so for you. We thank you for your business and feedback and we look forward to your next visit!

Friendly helpful staff

by from West Haven, CT |

I was in for a minor electrical problem. The folks in service explained in good detail everything that was being done. The truck had to stay over a weekend and i was notified exactly when it would be ready on Monday.

December 19, 2015

We are very happy to hear that our service advisers made sure you were in the know of all the repairs being worked on your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon.

MyJeep

by from Milford, Ct |

I bought my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee with Chevrolet of Milford, Ct. Mr. Sanchez is a good salesman and service department is just as great. I am well pleased with this transaction.

December 19, 2015

Thank you for your feedback CJ. We are very happy to hear you had a pleasurable experience in our service department. Thank you once again for your business and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Joe equals great customer service

by from Bridgeport, CT |

Had a great experience at the dealership, Joe made me feel like a valued customer, he made sure all my needs were met, I would 100% recommend the dealership specially him because he shows what customer service really is, such an excellent experience.

December 20, 2015

Thank you for your feedback Esther. We always aim for 100% customer satisfaction and we are very happy to hear we were able to meet this goal during your recent visit. Thank you also for your recommendation for others to utilize our dealership for their sales and/or service needs. Should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to give Joe or any of us a call at anytime.