Palm Bay Ford

1202 Malabar Rd SE, Palm Bay, FL 32907

New 877-556-8329
Used 866-979-6012
Service 888-390-6452

Palm Bay Ford - Come Experience the "All New Palm Bay Ford"

Great Experience

by from Palm Bay, FL |

I was shopping all over Central Florida for an F-150. Got the best deal emailed to me by my hometown dealer which was nice. Saved me a drive to Orlando or and of the big city dealers. When I got there they offered exactly what I was expecting my trade was worth, and all the staff that I dealt with was very friendly.

Best Customer Service All Around!!!

by from Indialantic, FL |

This is the third vehicle I have purchased in my lifetime and by far the best experience I've ever had! I wasn't planning on really purchasing a vehicle that day, but I wanted to test drive some as my 4Runner was on it's last legs. I test drove a Toyota Tacoma at the tent sale with JP and fell in love with it!!! JP was extremely patient with my indecisiveness prior to finding this truck. After speaking with Jim House, as well, we did the paperwork to see where my payments would be at. Surprisingly, they were lower than any of us estimated and I was absolutely thrilled. Mike in finance worked hard to get me a great finance rate! All while I was signing the paperwork, Jim had my 'new' truck detailed once more and filled the tank!! What AMAZING customer service from all of these guys!!! I would highly recommend going to see these gentlemen for a no pressure, no haggling experience!!!

March 25, 2015

First of all, thank you so much for your 3rd vehicle purchase from us! You are proof that we do our best to have customers for life. So glad you stopped by our tent sale and we were able to get you in the truck you liked at a price you wanted to pat. Thanks, again, for your business!

Excellent service department...

by from Grant, Florida |

Top notch service... Service writers are knowledgeable and truly concerned with customer satisfaction. Absolutely the very best service department I've ever seen in an automobile dealership... A million thanks...You have a customer for life... Hugh Yonn

September 6, 2014

Thank you for your great review of our service department. You said exactly what we work very hard everyday to achieve and that's a customer for life!

Poor Internet

by from Vero Beach, Fl |

Their Internet Sales team has to be one of the most unknowledgable or a Rip Off around. They told me my 2007 "Certified , Registered , Shelby GT Mustang" was not a real Shelby, because it was not a 500 ! Ms. Fonte called it a "Baby" Shelby, not real ! Shelby America in LasVegas were my car came from told me they (Palm Bay Ford) don't know what there talking about. My Shelby Mustang was more a Shebly than there 500 that comes off their factory production line in Lansing MI. They wanted to give me $6,000 less for a trade. Internet people "Beware" of this team !! I would recommend this Dealer, but not the Internet Team. We have bought two Explores from them in the past. Mr. Jeer was vert good.

July 24, 2014

Thank you for your review and we apologize for any miscommunication you had with on our Internet Sales team. We assure you it is NEVER our intention to mislead or falsify any information, from any department at our dealership, especially when working with our valued customers. We also want to thank you for your last two Explorer purchases and hope to continue to serve you on your next vehicle purchase. We appreciate your business so if there is anything else we can assist you with or you would like to discuss this further, please email me direct, Eric Frechette, General Manager, at efrechette@palmbayford.com, or call me at 321-574-8280.

marauder man

by from palm bay fl |

oshawn helped me find my mercury marauder. really clean car helped me get a good deal. then just a month later i brought my wife in and we found her a really nice ecoboost f150.

May 5, 2014

That's what we like to hear from a return customer! Thanks for your business!

Best Experience!

by from Fort Pierce, FL |

From the time we arrived at the dealership until we drove off in our purchased vehicle, we were treated with respect and courtesy. Our salesman, Richard, went out of his way to assure we had a positive experience. I commend Palm Bay Ford for their excellent customer service! The best we have ever received from any dealership. Totally awesome! Thanks

April 24, 2014

The experience you had with Richard is exactly what we work hard everyday to deliver to everyone that walks through our doors! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback about our customer service.

Jacob snow.......a great salesperson

by from Palm Bay, fl. |

Good experience for us. Great salesperson.... Not pushy or intimidating. Very helpful, and knowledgeable . Would recommend Palm Bay ford to everyone.

Steve and Charlie are the best!

by from Palm Bay Florida |

My husband and I have bought many cars in Brevard County. Most of our car buying experiences have been frustrating and I have found most salesmen very condescending. Despite our unique issues, trying to trade one vehicle in for two without spending more money, our experience with Steve and Charlie (Sales team) was exceptional. No high pressure. They really listened to what our needs were and worked hard to get us where we needed to be. It did take almost all day, but that was because of our circumstances. When noon rolled around they bought us lunch (Charlie took us out while Steve stayed behind to work on the deal) which helped pass the time and was considerate as I was beginning to fade. LOL So, yes, not only would I recommend Palm Bay For, but I would say ask for Steve and Charlie--tell them Judie sent you!

Wonderful experience buying my new car!

by from Melbourne Florida |

After shopping around and visiting different dealerships in town, walking into Palm Bay Ford was a refreshing experience. As a woman, I felt I was treated differently than at other dealerships; for one thing, nobody kept asking if I wanted to come back with my husband to buy the car. I was able to engage in fair negotiation and I ended up buying a car that I really loved and that fit my budget. Customer service was excellent both from my salesman and the management team. I would definitely recommend this dealership if you're looking for a different buying experience.

Awesome Team

by from palm bay, fl |

I bought a 2012 ford focus. I drove it for 2 days. I didn't like it. I took it back and the sales team worked with me to buy a 2012 Elantra. Tracie and Mike are wonderful salespersons. The finance guy (Mike) was awesome too!! My experience at buying a new car at Palm Bay Ford was excellant!

Amazing Experience!

by from Palm Bay, FL |

I have NEVER had such a smooth, friendly, and wonderful experience as I did last Sunday when I purchased my 2014 Ford Escape. I was so upside down on my trade-in (over $8,000.00!) and needed to downsize, and the Salesman, General Manager, and Finance Manager took a personal interest in making sure I could work out my finances, especially now that I'm a retired disabled veteran (when other dealerships told me they couldn't work it out how I needed it to). I was even able to work with the same salesman as my main finance representative (Justin) making the whole process seem like a small-town dealership while having the flexibility of a large one. I'd recommend this dealership and my sales person to EVERYONE! I've bought and sold at least 15 cars and as long as I stay in a Ford, I'll always go back here.