Courtesy GMC

4752 Johnston St., Lafayette, LA 70503

New 877-256-9025
Used 877-252-6392
Service 888-861-3965

Louisiana's #1 selling GMC Dealership!

customer service

by from Lafayette louisiana |

Very impressed with the professionalism of Terry and Jim (service manager) . Even though I misunderstood and became upset, both men did everything to help me. again,Thank you. Also my intelligent 13 year old said that day "this place has great customer service. Everyone tells you hello and asks you if you need anything. :o

I dealt with every part of service very impressed

by from Lafayette La. |

very courteous kept me updated I had a lot done to my truck. Other people who worked there came by and had conversations with me the whole time I was there very good place to deal with.

Great service at Courtesy GMC

by from Lafayette, LA |

Annette was awesome. She went out of her way to help us. Third vehicle in a row that we've bought from Courtesy.

Great service

by from Lafayette la |

Marlon was very friendly and attentive to us. I felt very taken care of and left happy. Love my Terrain!

Great service

by from Lafayette la |

I like the help of mr. Ray Landry and mike they explained to me everything that I needed to know and was very nice

Great service and experience

by from Lafayette, LA |

Very nice and thanked the dealership for great service. Good job on helping with my service and will keep coming back.

success after several attempts

by from Lafayette, Louisiana |

After several attempts and months, Mr. Sellers was able to identify and correct the problem. This was also my first time in my 3 years of owning my vehicle that I dealt with Mr. Melanson. I was very impressed with the way things were handled this time. My experience was more like it used to be. I am very satisfied and I no longer have the noise I had for months. It has been taken care of. Thank you again, Mr. Sellers and Mr. Melanson. I look forward to working with you gentlemen again. Lanette Trahan

Flat tire on leased vehicle

by from Lafayette, La. |

The blonde haired young lady at the service desk was extremely helpful and courteous. There was a young man who had just started that week who was "shadowing" the service reps who was very polite & helpful. His name started with a J. I wish I could remember the young lady's name. She went the "extra mile" in helping to answer my questions.

great car salesman!! poor service and parts guy

by from lafayette la |

Seth was awesome in selling us the car and taking care of us. Altho the service dept guy was a little shady after Seth and I both Sat with him in making an apt and him writing my apt down even called the paint shop for a ding in the door and got the ok with them for the dates. We watched hi m do it. But when I went in for the apt he said had no idea about my apt and said he couldn't get me a rental car to drive for the three days I was out a vehicle . He tried blaming it on Seth saying he dont know why Seth didn't make the apt or called the paint shop but if I made a apt with him (which I already had) he would make sure it was all done right and reschedule me. but I was with Seth and he did his Job correctly watching the service guy make the apt. All said and done one call to Seth while he was at the car show while I was at the dealership in the service dept set everything straight and got me taking care of and in and out quickly with a rental.

want a new vehicle, go no further than here

by from Lafayette,La. |

Stephen did an awesome job of getting me exactly what I wanted. He was very thorough, went through all the features of the vehicle after I purchased it. The entire staff that I dealt with was very friendly and accomodating. I most definitely will be referring folks to you all. As for the vehicle, I absolutely love it, I put lots of miles in on a weekly basis so to have a luxury ride with the comfort I needed is super!! Keep up the Great work Courtesy Buick GMC Lafayette!!!