Lexus of Tucson - At The Automall

4670 N. Circuit Rd., Tucson, AZ 85705

New 877-274-1842
Used 877-272-8536
Service 877-294-3507

Part of the Royal Automotive Group - The Dealership that's Different!

Terrific easy transaction!

by from New River, AZ |

This is my first Lexus purchase and I will definitely recommend Lexus of Tucson. Excellent communication from Todd and Pam from day one to the end. They worked with me since I don't live in Tucson and had to travel to purchase my RX350. Thank you for such an awesome experience!

Great deal, great experience

by from Tucson, AZ |

Great experience, no pressure from professional sales and support people. Highly recommend the dealership.

Great Overall Experience

by from Tucson, AZ |

They were truly interested in helping me buy the vehicle I wanted for my wife... not just to make the sale, but to meet my needs and make it work out as best as possible.

Bought out My Lease

by from Tucson, AZ |

After the death of my husband a year ago, I decided to buy out my lease which was up this summer. Pam, the Business Manager and George, my salesman both did a professional job of explaining my options and helping me make an informed decision.

Shopper at Lexus of Tucson

by from Oro Valley |

I was shopping for a new car, and was comparing vehicles at Lexus of Tucson with other models and dealers. Lexus of Tucson was responsive and helpful but with no pressure at all. I got the information and test drives that I needed, and I got my car there.

Review

by from Tucson AZ |

Very competent, personal and professional. Impressed by young "techie" who took us through all of the electronic features. Very satisfied with the car.

Great experience!

by from Tucson AZ |

We found our car on cars.com, and contacted the dealer through the site. Due to our crazy work hours, the dealer brought the vehicle to our house the following day; allowing us to test drive and look it over. We decided to buy it, and the sales associate brought all the paperwork to our house to sign the following day, Never experienced an easier way to buy a car! Fantastic customer service, working around us not being able to come to the dealership!

Pleasant and easy

by from Tucson AZ |

I was looking to buy a practical vehicle with higher clearance and more cargo space than my 2001 Lexus 300 and had planned to test-drive various SUVs before making a decision. My first stop was at the Automall Lexus dealer and I never got any further than settling for a pre-owned Lexus 350RX. Couldn't resist the low key, professional atmosphere and the spotless certified vehicle with a 3 year or 100.000 mile guarantee. Altogether a very pleasant experience.

Never buy anything from them on the internet.

by from Mankato MN |

Bought a car on line that they said needed nothing. When it arrived there was damage around a running light bezel. I went back and looked at the photos they sent me and sure enough it was in a photo they took. I brought it to there attention, they said they would take care of it. I am in Minnesota, my body shop said it was a $400 fix. In Tucson it would be twice that. I haven't heard from them since. My advice: don't trust them, there word means nothing. It's been 1 1/2 years.

Just bought a like new pre-owned Lexus

by from Phoenix az |

Great experience and great price. Good work!!! I am from Phoenix and drove down to see Jim Sherron, not expecting such a friendly and great service from him. He makes the whole transaction so smooth, I only spend less than 2 hours to get all financing, trade in, transfer and buying done. He is very capable and fast. Highly recommended. I went to a few dealerships in Phoenix, nothing compare to the service here. He is not pushy, just tell you the right thing. Please go see him, I am not doing an ad for him, but just want to share my great experience because some time buying can be a bad experience and hassle. Jim Sherron Sales Consultant Lexus of Tucson at the Auto Mall Phone: (520) 696-2800

Lexus of Tucson-Professional

by from Chandler,AZ |

Lexus of Tucson was very curtious and professional. The car was as just as the cars.com write up said. Car was cleaned and they even filled the gas tank. Best dealer I have ever encounterd.