Lexus of Tucson - At The Automall

4670 N. Circuit Rd., Tucson, AZ 85705

New 877-274-1842
Used 877-272-8536
Service 877-294-3507

Part of the Royal Automotive Group - The Dealership that's Different!

Once again!! THE BEST !!!!

by from Tucson |

This is my second lexus I buy from this dealership in Tucson Az @ Speedway location and once again the experience has been excellent in every aspect (sales,service ..), they make you feel you are part of the family and the car (GX 460) its the best!!

Great experience!

by from Tucson AZ |

We found our car on cars.com, and contacted the dealer through the site. Due to our crazy work hours, the dealer brought the vehicle to our house the following day; allowing us to test drive and look it over. We decided to buy it, and the sales associate brought all the paperwork to our house to sign the following day, Never experienced an easier way to buy a car! Fantastic customer service, working around us not being able to come to the dealership!

Pleasant and easy

by from Tucson AZ |

I was looking to buy a practical vehicle with higher clearance and more cargo space than my 2001 Lexus 300 and had planned to test-drive various SUVs before making a decision. My first stop was at the Automall Lexus dealer and I never got any further than settling for a pre-owned Lexus 350RX. Couldn't resist the low key, professional atmosphere and the spotless certified vehicle with a 3 year or 100.000 mile guarantee. Altogether a very pleasant experience.

Never buy anything from them on the internet.

by from Mankato MN |

Bought a car on line that they said needed nothing. When it arrived there was damage around a running light bezel. I went back and looked at the photos they sent me and sure enough it was in a photo they took. I brought it to there attention, they said they would take care of it. I am in Minnesota, my body shop said it was a $400 fix. In Tucson it would be twice that. I haven't heard from them since. My advice: don't trust them, there word means nothing. It's been 1 1/2 years.

Just bought a like new pre-owned Lexus

by from Phoenix az |

Great experience and great price. Good work!!! I am from Phoenix and drove down to see Jim Sherron, not expecting such a friendly and great service from him. He makes the whole transaction so smooth, I only spend less than 2 hours to get all financing, trade in, transfer and buying done. He is very capable and fast. Highly recommended. I went to a few dealerships in Phoenix, nothing compare to the service here. He is not pushy, just tell you the right thing. Please go see him, I am not doing an ad for him, but just want to share my great experience because some time buying can be a bad experience and hassle. Jim Sherron Sales Consultant Lexus of Tucson at the Auto Mall Phone: (520) 696-2800

Lexus of Tucson-Professional

by from Chandler,AZ |

Lexus of Tucson was very curtious and professional. The car was as just as the cars.com write up said. Car was cleaned and they even filled the gas tank. Best dealer I have ever encounterd.

The Best

by from Tucson |

My experience with Lexus of Tucson has been the best. My wife and I both drive Lexus vehicles now, due to the quality of the vehicles and the outstanding service that they provide. Both of the Tucson Lexus dealerships are equally wonderful. We purchased used Lexus vehicles, yet they treated us just as if we were purchasing new vehicles.