Economy Auto Mart

3333 N . Western, Chicago, IL 60618

Used 773-348-6263

Awesome Car Dealership

by from Romeoville, IL |

I would just like to thank everyone at Economy Auto Mart for assisting me with purchasing a vehicle. The dealership was recommended to me and I have never seen such great customer service, the paperwork was completed in under one hour and the car is great! I have had the car for three months and no problems at all. Thanks so much!!!!!

Low mileage good price

by from Chicago |

I was in a bad spot. I have a accident in a brand new 200 chrysler totaled it out. Economy Auto put me in a nice 2011 Malibu low miles I will never buy a new car again thank to Economy Auto mart

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Calumet city |

This dealership was awesome!! No run around, nice selection of newer low mile vehicle's, they where able to get my loan approval before I came in even though I have an open bankruptcy. I have never had a great car buying experience before I found them. Highly recommend, thank you Michelle .

Used Cars low mileage

by from Chicago,IL |

A big "THANK YOU' to Michelle and Myron!! I would highly recommend Economy Auto Mart. A very personal experience, very knowledgable. I am very pleased with my purchase and I thank you again.