The Highline Group

The Highline Group

1150 Westford St, Lowell, MA 01851

Used 877-316-9092

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED AT THE SAME LOCATION FOR 25 YEARS.

No answer!

by from Portland, ME |

Wrote them an e-mail via Cars.com about a specific vehicle they had and no one ever responded. Perahps it is because I asked thm to respond via e-mail ONLY.

Very happy customer

by from Townsend, MA |

I recently bought a used mercury sable from this dealer. Even though this is a dealership that sells high end cars they treated me as if I were buying a porsche. I am very pleased with the buying process and the gentlemen in the service department really took the time to make sure that I had a great working car. I have never seen a dealership that so adamantly stood behind it's cars and took great pride in the work they did. From the sales staff, to finance, to the service department I am just so pleased. The facilities were fantastic as well and everyone who worked there was very professional and personable. If you are looking to get a new or used car I recommend going to the V-Highline motor group in Lowell MA. Thanks a bunch you guys!

Was unhappy but then things were made right !

by from Athol, Ma |

I had gone to look at a certain vehicle and was very disappointed in what I had found ( especially after driving over an hour). Charles could had just said sorry and went on with his day, I mean who am I, he could have chalked me up as a loss. But he didn't, he was bound and determined to make it right and make sure I left happy. He went above and beyond of any dealer I have ever dealt with. Again he didn't need to do that, people walk away from dealerships all the time unhappy but I didn't. So thank you to The High Line Group, especially Charles for going the extra mile and to Shy for helping with the insurance company.

Really....

by from Hanscom, AFB |

My family and I just moved to MA an were interested in a Volvo. We drove in the snow from Hanscom, AFB to see this "great" car. We drove up, I asked to speak with John, and he said I had to wait because all the snow. No worries. Waited and waited and waited. I asked if I can at least see info on the car; carfax, maintenance etc....he said I had to wait. I waited. The car came up and I had to talk to someone that had no info about the car. The Volvo was nice on the outside, I opened the door and saw the "check engine" light on with urgent need of repair of the air-bag. Not only that, there was a PUDDLE of antifreeze on the drivers floor. I literally mean a puddle. The kid said it was ok and can be fixed....I wonder what else was broken? I never write reviews, negative or positive. But this was too much. I don't recommend this "fancy" dealership to anyone. -SSG Special Forces US ARMY.

April 8, 2014

I truly apologize for the wait. Our sales team was available that day due to the severe weather. We would love to earn your business in the future. Please reach out to me personally with any and all future questions and or concerns. We thank you for your service.

Just another used car dealership.

by from Northern MA |

At first, my car buying experience was great. John would follow-up with me on car type that I was interested in and his customer service was very good. Once car was chosen and the buying process started, I began to see different sides of people and should of noted the red flag sooner. Honesty and sincerity began to minimize, and the used car sales man began to increase, from upselling me on extended warranty deals, to letting me know they where not making much on the car, to putting pressure on me to buy the car by placing " another customer in the showroom" stating out loud that they are interested in the same car as I was. In addition, many repairs needed to be done, and when I picked up the car they are appeared to be only to fins out that that a few of the problems were bot corrected or not properly done. The overall experience was horrible, but beware of the shadiness that may be going on!!

Great service

by from Lowell,MA |

The whole team is great ! Big thank you to John ,Even,Sherman and Jimmy. They have a great selections of cars and awesome financing team. We are buying a 3rd car at this dealer and would recommend them to all friends and family.

NEVER CONTACTED

by from richmond, va |

I DID AN ON-LINE CREDIT APP AND WAS NEVER CONTACTED BY THIS DEALERSHIP.

April 8, 2014

Every perspective consumer is treated with the same urgency. I have personally checked the archives for anyone by the name of Nick during the time frame in which you wrote the review. Perhaps you have confused us with another dealership with a like or similar name.

Great Service-Beautiful facility-Nice Selection

by from Southern NH |

I had been looking for 1 particular vehicle off and on for quite some time. I knew exactly what I wanted and the condition the car had to be in. I saw the car Highline had online. I emailed the dealership to see if the car was available. Quickly a response came that it was. I took it for a test drive. I liked the car the interior and exterior were in nice shape, consistent with the online listing. When I told the salesman John that I would have to have my mechanic 20 miles away look over the car, he immediately suggested I drive it to him now. My schedule precluded me from doing that, but, I liked that he made the offer immediately. The price was a bit too high, so I left. John made contact with me a few days later. We negotiated back and forth a bit. John did not make himself a nuisance, but from his contact, let me know there was room to move on the price. I got the car for the price I wanted, and John had his staff perform some minor repairs before I took possession. My mechanic gave the car a good look, and I bought the car. The staff walked me through the paperwork process even mapquesting the DMV directions - nice touch ! The car came with a guarantee and an additional guarantee that it would pass inspection. It passed inspection without a problem ! I love the car and I feel I got it at a very good price. Thank you Highline !

John was dishonest with me

by from Gaffney, SC |

Bought on line at a cut rate price. Paid for shipping (750.00). When car rolled off truck, I got in to drive and found out: A/C does not work, eat up with rust, car would not go pass 30 MPH (needs throttle body), and cracked windshield Was not told about these problems.I have all the e-mails to prove John told me one thing then said other things. You know what that is called!

April 8, 2014

The vehicle that you are complaining about was sold for parts and or repair purposes only and everything was disclosed to you prior to your purchase. There was full disclosure at all times about the fit, the finish and condition. There was absolutely no dishonesty on my or any ones part at The High Line Group Inc. We have all documentation to support our case.

Should Have Looked At The Car Closer

by from Lowell,MA |

Purchased new vehicle and was so wrapped up in the car, didn't check body/paint as well as I should have. Three weeks later when car was waxed, several scratches in the paint were revealed. Having the area painted for $1300. Shame on me for not doing my homework. I had another problem they danced around and did not help with a solution. So when I discovered the scratches, I paid for the repairs myself. Will not be doing business there again.

April 8, 2014

All of our pre owned vehicles undergo a thorough multi point inspection both mechanically and cosmetically prior to being offered for retail sale. The vehicles are proudly displayed on the well lit premises for all of our perspective consumers to see and evaluate.