The Highline Group

The Highline Group

1150 Westford St, Lowell, MA 01851

Used 877-316-9092

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED AT THE SAME LOCATION FOR 25 YEARS.

Extremely Happy! My own personal experience.

by from Plymouth, NH |

I was looking for a commuter and called John. He walked me through options and we found a car for me to view. So, I brought my twins down with me last Saturday and found a 2004 BMW M3. Low miles. It was one of the easiest decisions I made on a car purchase. He and Joe B. were absolutely transparent about everything.Needless to say, they had me in my M3 in 2 days. Being from NH there can be some complexities but we worked right through it. So if you want to buy a car and not have to deal with "pit bosses" and pressure, THIS IS your place. Thanks guys!!! The twins LOVE IT and I am EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!

Highly recommended, no one like John and Evan

by from Manchester, NH |

John was extremely friendly, easy communication and speedy responses. John will definitely answer your questions anytime in the day. Dealing with him is like talking to a family member. His staff are very helpful and freindly as well especially the Brazilian guy who was with me and my father on the test ride. Moving forward with financial dept. Was quick and efficient. Evan was great . The only comment that I had to share they're not used to deal with NH resident in regards of registration process. I called for title after I was turned by City Hall. The girl was helpful and overnight the title with no issues. Since I got 60 days Mass warranty, I had to go back and meet with people from the shop. I forgot the name of the person in charge. Nice person and identify the issue and fix it for me. I will definitely return back to John and his staff. And I recommend to everyone who looking for reliable , outstanding Customer service and quality of vehicle . Thank you Highline Group Staff.

Great Vehicle, Great Value

by from Boston, MA |

This team was awesome. They were very professional and impressed me. I got a great car and a great value. I will definitely buy from these guys again.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Salem NH |

John and the team at Highline Group are fantastic to deal with and reputable dealer. Whether you're buying a luxury Mercedes (which I did a few years ago), or a used Honda for your teenager (which we also just did recently), you get the same great service. They treat people with respect and make it an enjoyable experience. It's a family oriented business.

Very Good Experience

by from Billerica, MA |

I recently purchased a Toyota 4Runner from the dealership. The car was exactly as advertised on line, and the whole purchase process, from looking at the car, test drive & purchase paperwork took less than an hour. The pickup process was delayed a little (they had trouble finding a station that could inspect the vehicle-not their fault), but we were treated cordially and they did what they could to make sure we felt good about the process. Thank you to John & Sabrina for making this one of the easiest purchases I have made.

Great Buying Experience

by from Boston, MA |

I just bought a car from Highline. John and Rocco were great. Very professional, accommodating and no pressure. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Boston area looking to buy a car.

Great Buying Experience

by from Ellington, CT |

I just purchased a vehicle from The Highline Group. I was very pleased with my buying expericne. John is a nononsesne guy. He lays all the facts out for you and lets you decide whether the car is right for you or not. I was also very please with the legnths Rocco went to to get me great financing. I would definently reccomend this dealership.

No answer!

by from Portland, ME |

Wrote them an e-mail via Cars.com about a specific vehicle they had and no one ever responded. Perahps it is because I asked thm to respond via e-mail ONLY.

Very happy customer

by from Townsend, MA |

I recently bought a used mercury sable from this dealer. Even though this is a dealership that sells high end cars they treated me as if I were buying a porsche. I am very pleased with the buying process and the gentlemen in the service department really took the time to make sure that I had a great working car. I have never seen a dealership that so adamantly stood behind it's cars and took great pride in the work they did. From the sales staff, to finance, to the service department I am just so pleased. The facilities were fantastic as well and everyone who worked there was very professional and personable. If you are looking to get a new or used car I recommend going to the V-Highline motor group in Lowell MA. Thanks a bunch you guys!

Was unhappy but then things were made right !

by from Athol, Ma |

I had gone to look at a certain vehicle and was very disappointed in what I had found ( especially after driving over an hour). Charles could had just said sorry and went on with his day, I mean who am I, he could have chalked me up as a loss. But he didn't, he was bound and determined to make it right and make sure I left happy. He went above and beyond of any dealer I have ever dealt with. Again he didn't need to do that, people walk away from dealerships all the time unhappy but I didn't. So thank you to The High Line Group, especially Charles for going the extra mile and to Shy for helping with the insurance company.