Howard Wilson Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4000 Lakeland Dr, Flowood, MS 39232

New 866-742-1058
Used 866-740-8029
Service 888-673-2347

Not Just a better Deal... A Better Dealership!

Great service and honesty

by from Flowood,MS |

Steve was very informative regarding the Jeep and took the time to show me everything about it.

Smooth and easy process

by from Flowood,MS |

It was a smooth and easy process. Everyone was very friendly. The paperwork was straight forward & I apprecaite Elliott working with me as I tried to figure out the financing.

very nice experience

by from Flowood,MS |

It was a very nice experience. Bobby was very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone that's looking for their next vehicle.

Great Sale Process

by from Flowood,MS |

Tony was great. Sale process was quick. Thought I could have been treated a little better on the price of the truck I bought.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Flowood,MS |

Larry was helpful on sale side. Tony (GM?) was friendly and helpful, as well. Only had two problems that caused me time in having to come back - gave me the wrong spare key and failed to remove some sticker residue in detailing.

Excellent

by from Flowood, MS |

Excellent!!!! Got exactly what I wanted. No problems. All sales and maintenance staff were great.

Clean Facilities

by from Flowood, MS |

Very quick and extremely interested in my best interest. Very mindful of my time and great attention to detail. They never leave my car with grease stains after service and are committed in getting it right the 1ST time. I will definitely return.

Awesome purchase experience

by from Flowood, MS |

It was great. They didn't have the vehicle I wanted, but got on too of it and got it for me in no time.!

Great Purchase Experience

by from Flowood, MS |

Easy and Pleasant. There was no pressure or Nagging to complete the decision to buy from you just great service when I had a question.

Worst experience of my life still dealing with it

by from Flowood, MS |

Good Afternoon, I am contacting you due to a serious issue I have been having with a Chrysler dealership. Recently my family,  and I had to make a cross country move from one coast to the other, due to military orders. On our way my wife was driving our Jeep Commander while I was driving the rental moving truck, it started running funny and the check engine light came on, so we limped it to a motel to figure out what to do. We were in Pearl,  Mississippi, still about 11 hours from our destination. We called our insurance and had it towed to the nearest Chrysler dealership to get it diagnosed and fixed. After 3 days of being told they would have a diagnosis for us in the afternoon each day, finally on the 3rd day they had a diagnosis for us, and we opted for them to fix it so we could get on the road the next day. At that point I had to get back on the road as I had to unload the truck and return it in a few days, and felt comfortable my wife, 2 kids, and mom would be on the road the next day after speaking with the dealership. Well the repairs took longer then expected 2 or 3 days not to bad, but each day the dealership guaranteed the vehicle to be fixed that afternoon, which were just more empty promises. So my wife and family were checking out of the motel each day expecting to be able to get on the road just to have to return, carry all the baggage back to a room, and stay another night. If the dealership gave us an honest answer from the start 3 days to fix it, at least it would not have been as stressful for them. Once the repairs were completed, my wife and mother loaded the vehicle up, put my children in their car seats, and we're ready finally to head to our new home. As my wife started the Jeep she noticed the check engine light still on, but was ready to go anyway, so she ignored it, drove maybe 15 feet, barely out of her parking spot and realized it felt wrong and the same as when we brought it in for repairs originally. So she went back into the dealership and told them that they didn't fix it, so they said they needed to take it back in to diagnose it again. I found it very discomforting that, my wife with no mechanical knowledge, knew in 5 minutes there were still issues with our vehicle, but the technicians, and dealership, were about to send my family to drive an 11 hour journey, just to get home in an unsafe vehicle. At this point they said the master tech would reevaluate the car, the next morning, meaning another night in a motel. The next morning we were told that the 1st technician overlooked some issues it had.  This was the last straw at this point so my wife called the Jeep Corporation to file a complaint, as we could not afford to keep waiting with no sure answers, and keep paying to live in a motel. After the call my wife said they seemed to want to fix the frustration they put us through, the owner said they would come up with some options for us, and let us go from there, another night in a motel. They refunded our money for the 1st repairs, that didn't fix anything, and offered to ship our vehicle to our new residence for us, to fix it as quick as they can with us paying for repairs, of course, or a trade in option giving us the broke down value of our Jeep which would have put us very upside down on our loan. Not knowing how long the repair would take we chose to have them ship it, get to our new home, and then get it fixed where we are not paying for other expenses as well. My family made it home safely, about 2 weeks ago being told it would only be a few days until we have our Jeep, and here it is 2 weeks later, 3 weeks after we started dealing with this dealership, and still do not have our vehicle. Being told the same thing every couple days we call, 2 more days, 2 more days, more empty unfulfilled promises. I just got off the phone with them, as well as the Chrysler Corporate to make a complaint, they were very helpful at 1st and called the dealership to see what was going on. Then Chrysler

Howard Wilson Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

June 23, 2014

I am sorry that you had a bad experience. This was not our aim. I am aware of how frustrating it can be to have a car breakdown on a long trip. I would be upset as well. I know what we were trying to repair an engine that really needs to be replaced so that it would cost as little as possible. And, it did not work. We wish that it had. As you said we refunded your money and paid for the transfer of the vehicle. It is on its way. We wish you well and thank you, your family for the service to your country. Sincerely, Brad McMahan, Internet Marketing Director