Richards Car Company

Richards Car Company

10615 Beach Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32246

Used 877-333-4705

Great service and great financing!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I purchased a low mileage sports car from Richards. The team was awesome - my salesman did an excellent job answering all my questions (and there were many!) and more importantly not rushing me to make a decision. The finance manager went out of his way to find the best financing possible and that turned into a great banking relationship as well. I'll definitely buy my next car from Richards Car Company. Thank you!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Jacksonville Fl |

I spoke w/ Jason, and took a trip over there to check out a car for my grand daughter. We were greeted with a smile, and given much information on the car. We did not choose to purchase, but I was impressed with the courteous service. I will recommend this dealer to my friends. :)

Awesome Car at Awesome Price

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Bought the cleanest, LOW mile car, at thousands less than the big dealer!!!! Affordable Luxury at great price!!!

WOW!!! Awesome Dealer!!!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Luxury car at a savings over the new car dealer!!! Personal touch customer service at its best. LOVE the car!!!! Will def. be back for next purchase and recommend to ALL!!!

GREAT VALUE!!!! EASY DEAL!!!

by from Ponte Vedra BCH, FL |

Easy process and quick painless process. Integrity is what these guys are all about!!!

Never again at richards car company

by from Jacksonville |

Borderline unethical. Rather pay a little more than to deal with unprofessional. Wouldn't recommend to anyone, waste of time.

beach blvd car shopper

by from orange park |

I love Richards Car Company. I happened to meet Dan the owner while there. Great staff and very professional. This place had some really nice used cars. They worked with me to get everything done quickly and in a way I could handle payments. I will come back for my next car for sure.

Excellent luxury alternative

by from Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl |

We began our search for a new Mercedes at the Mercedes dealership in Jacksonville. The experience was just ok, but we thought we would visit Richards and another luxury used car store before deciding and are glad we did. We found a very nice selection of luxury cars at Richards and the competitor, but the way Paul and the store's GM Dan King treated us made this buying decision easy and pleasurable. Paul showed us alternative cars we may not have otherwise considered and my wife fell in love with a BMW that she had to have. When we researched pricing before buying the BMW, we found Richards' pricing fair to say the least, so the next day she drove away in new dream car. Thanks to Paul and Dan for a wonderful car-buying experience (I never thought I would say that)! We WILL be back!

Richards Car Company responded to this review

September 12, 2011

Thank you for choosing to buy from us !! We appreciate our customers feedback!! Our mission since 1999 has been to provide our customers with the finest, lowest mileage sports & luxury cars at the lowest prices.