David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 877-245-8704 Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Excellent Service !!

by from plano,Tx |

This was the our first car and honestly speaking we got the best deal and the nicest experience from McDavid. Right from the Auto Consultant Jesse Thompson with whom we dealt as well as rest of the guys which simplified the process of getting the whole process done. Kudos Mcdavid Honda for having so much lively and helpful people on-board. We have already recommended you guy's to our Family, Friends and Relatives.

Sameul A. Salas provided excellent cust service

by from Dallas, TX |

My review is a little late, as the vehicle was purchased last month, December, 2015. After some initial texting, emails and missed phone calls, we were finally able to meet with Samuel to select a vehicle. I had previously informed him of my financial situation and the type of vehicle I was interested in. We finally made a decision on a used Volkswagen Jetta that I liked. I also had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Kenneth Jones and Ron Jackson as well. Overall, this was the best car buying experience ever!!! I would recommend David McDavid of Frisco to anyone wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle.

February 5, 2016

Marilyn, thank you for your positive feedback. At David McDavid Honda of Frisco, we aim to provide top notch service to our current and prospective customers so it is awesome to hear that Samuel, Kenneth and Ron took care of you and provided your best car buying experience ever. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Great Sales staff and Good Service (2nd try)

by from Plano, Texas |

I bought a new 2016 Pilot, went in for a door scratch and defected panel on Wednesday. The service advisor told me the car will be ready by Saturday at 10:00 am, but the car wasn't ready ( no one told me , wasted my trip and time) 2 days later when I pick up my car, the window trim was broken and hanging by the door, I asked who is responsible for the quality control on this job, no one knows. So I had to leave my car again after coming to pick it up. I drove my rental car longer than my new car? After 7 days, my sales manager Chris stepped in and did the quality control himself. Thank goodness the third time up there to pick up my car it was fixed properly with no other issues. I love the new 2016 Pilot. I don't like driving up to the service department multiple times to pick up a finished job to find a car isn't ready. Thanks Chris for stepping in. After a week with my new Pilot, the service director Buddy called me and asked me how is the car? and do I have any questions? A real caring person actually communicate with me! I love it ! I told him, I got a smear on the back of the odometer lens and the idle stop does not work 50%. He immediately order a new lens and explain why the idle stop stops working is either the battery is low or the temperature of the car does not meet the condition. I love this guy very knowledgeable ! He is my Buddy for life !

January 29, 2016

Tom, thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback. I am delighted to hear that Chris and Buddy were able to step in and get your car taken care of. I apologize for your initial experience with our service department. Providing top notch service to our current and prospective customers is our number 1 priority. We do appreciate your business and look forward to working with you. Sonia Heredia, General Manager

bad service and no quality control

by from Plano, Texas |

I bought a new 2016 pilot, went in for a door scratch and defected panel. The service advisor told me the car will be ready by Saturday at 10:00 am, but the car wasn't ready ( no one told me , wasted my trip and time) 2 days later when I pick up my car, the window trim was hanging by the door, I asked the service advisor who is responsible for the quality control for this job, no one knows. My car still at the dealership for repair ! I drove my rental car longer than my new car? This place is a joke! No quality control no communications! Bad Service!

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Frisco, TX |

After I purchased the vehicle it was like the job of providing customer service was done. Did not get contacted about a new windshield that was going to be replaced. Had to keep on top of them.

January 9, 2016

Hello and thank you for your review. I am very disappointed that you have not received outstanding service throughout your entire experience with us. I understand how important follow-up communication is with a purchase this large and regret that we failed to meet your expectations. Please call me at 469-888-8062 so that I may address your concerns about your windshield. I look forward to speaking with you. Sonia Heredia, General Manager

The Dealership with a Heart!

by from Frisco, TX |

Though I did not my buy my 2008 Honda Accord from David McDavid Frisco, I have taken it there for service twice now. This last time sealed the deal for me and I will never go anywhere else again. My engine light came on while driving one Sunday close to Christmas. I started attempting to diagnose the problem by myself and after checking the oil realized my car was burning off oil at an alarming rate. Being close to Christmas, I didn't have a lot of extra funds and wasn't sure what I should do. On Monday, I called David McDavid and they told me to bring it in at the very least for a diagnosis. I was assigned an AWESOME service advisor named Erick Hernandez. The problem turned out to be a bad oil pressure sensor and though it was not an incredibly expensive repair I wouldn't have the money for the repair until Friday (payday). I asked Erick if it was safe to drive the car until then and he advised me that I could potentially do damage to other parts or possibly the engine and would rather I not drive the car. Though a bit embarrassed, I explained my financial situation to Erick. Erick told me that he could put me in a courtesy car until Friday at no charge and I could pick my car up on Friday when I could pay for the repair. I was astounded - not many dealerships would do that for a customer at no charge, at least not any that I have dealt with in the past. I can't thank Erick or David McDavid Frisco enough for their understanding and kindness. Definitely a dealership with a heart and Erick is an awesome representative for their business! I won't go anywhere else and when I'm ready to buy another Honda it will be from this dealership!

Great, easy, no-pressure sales

by from Fairview, Texas |

I went in while my husband was out of town and bought a used vehicle on my own. Not once did I feel I was being taken advantage of or rushed. My husband was happy with the purchase, and my auto mechanic said I got a great deal!

Superior Service & Attention to Detail!

by from Plano, TX |

The service department at David McDavid Honda of Frisco is always attentive to detail and my specific circumstances with respect to the vehicle's needs and my own, both time and money. Joel Casper is fantastic and is consistent with updating me with status. It's clear to see Joel and his colleagues are fully engaged from opening to close.

Amazing Service Experience

by from Plano, Texas |

Walked in to get car lock verified. They provided loaner car immediately as the diagnosis might take an hour. Found out some major issues & took care of everything. Only concern i had was their communication after service is done to pick up the car. I had to call them to check up on status.

December 24, 2015

Hello Ranjeeth, Thank you for coming in to our dealership to get your vehicle serviced. I would like to apologize for the miscommunication regarding the pickup of your car. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so that I can address your concerns directly at 214.705.3979 Regards, Sonia Heredia GM

Great services

by from Lewisville, Tx |

They were helpful and serviced my vehicle promptly.