David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Excellent customer experience

by from Frisco,TX |

I was looking for new car and got in touch with Honda Dealer in Frisco, It was very smooth, hassle free experience , I made a decision within 30 minutes after speaking with Lexx Internet specialist Sales consultant, In couple of hours I was out of dealership with new car. I would certainly recommend to my friends and will go to same place if looking for Honda for my next car as well.

June 26, 2014

Rafeeq, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome you to the McDavid family.

David McDavid

by from Frisco, Texas |

Brought my car in for service and was treated with respect. The service was done in a timely fashion.

February 9, 2015

Thank you for your review, Patik! I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful service experience here at McDavid Honda of Frisco. Please let us know if we can do anything else. We look forward to your next visit! Buddy Mays Service Director

A real win/win experience!

by from The Colony Tx |

Just bought a 2015 Accord Hybrid... Car is AMAZING!, but the sales team was (if possiblr) even more so. Lex and Caroline were fantastic and made the whole experience a win/win, positive take away! Definitely recommend this dealership, and especially "my" team to friends & family alike. Thank you again!

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that Lexx and Caroyln were helpful and made the car buying process a positive one. Please let us know if we can assist you or friends in the future. Enjoy your new Accord Hybrid! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Car Purchase

by from Dallas-Fort Worth |

I recently purchased a new Honda at David McDavid- Frisco. I want to thank Sharouz Shakouri for providing excellent customer service thoughout the process. Sharouz was easy to work with and he answered all of my questions and addressed any concerns I had.

January 22, 2015

DW, Thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that Sharouz was able to provide excellent customer service and was easy to work with. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Enjoy your new car! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Great Customer Service

by from Dallas ,Texas |

Great experience of buying a New car. Special Thanks to Thomas and Eduardo for all the help to make this decision easier.

January 4, 2015

Indu, Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that Ed and Thomas were able to help you. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Outstanding

by from Dallas, TX |

This was my second leased Accord from David McDavid of Frisco. I was recently in an accident where my car was totaled. I will be forever grateful for the safety features on my 2012 Accord SE because I could have been hurt a lot worse. But as always, I gave Lexx a call. I sent over my insurance information that day and had a brand new 2015 Accord Sport that night! Lexx is like my Dad away from home and he continues to look out for me. I would refer him to anyone! :)

January 4, 2015

Jaye'Lyn, Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that Lexx was able to assist you and provide excellent customer service. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

awesome service and very helpful

by from chicago, il |

bought a pre-owned Honda as a first-time buyer. They were very patient (never pushy). the great service didn't stop once I bought the car. I spoke with the sales person multiple times and he was very helpful with my questions. They even gave me an alignment with no questions asked! Very customer focused!

December 16, 2014

Spencer, Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you were well taken care of during your time here at McDavid Honda of Frisco. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Honda CRV purchase from David McDavid Honda

by from Dallas, TX |

Overall favorable experience with David McDavid Honda. Sales person was very knowledgeable; lots of inventory. Easy purchasing process.

November 18, 2014

Jodie, Thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that your salesman was knowledgeable and made the car buying process easy! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Enjoy your new CRV and Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Airbag repair

by from Frisco, TX |

My husband and I brought my car in for an airbag recall. The work was done efficiently and quickly. My car was washed before we came back to pick it up. Unfortunately I do not believe the rinse cycle was working correctly and my car had blue spots all over it, which we didn't notice until we got home. So I washed the car again. That was not a significant issue but was the first time everything hadn't been done to 100% satisfaction. Thanks.

November 15, 2014

LL, Thank you for your review and giving us some feedback! I am happy to hear that you were able to get your airbag recall taken care of. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Dont waste time with Internet quotes

by from Richardson |

Made a deal on the internet via email with David Yi, the fleet manager, then when I went to pay for the car, they said they made a mistake and would sell me the car for $3000 more. Really???? Called GM, Sonia...no response.... Called Asbury Automotive VP .....no response...... Be wise and don't waste your time and mental health on these people.

November 11, 2014

Matthew, Thank you for your review and bringing this to my attention. I apologize that you did not have an excellent experience at McDavid Honda of Frisco. I understand that you have been corresponding with JP, our General Sales Manager, to resolve any problems, concerns or questions regarding this matter. Please let us restore your faith in our dealership. Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

My Memorable Experience at David McDavid Honda

by from Dallas, TX |

I have always believed that car dealerships carry a certain stigma or stereotype. My experience with David McDavid Honda of Frisco eliminated all of those preconceived notions. I chose to research Honda as my vehicle of choice due to its vast reliability and numerous safety features. I chose to purchase a 2014 Honda Civic EX. My family's experience with David McDavid of Honda during the financial proceedings of purchasing this car could be characterized as superb. I do not believe that a company such as Honda deserves any form of negative feedback; its customer service is impeccable, but none of this would have been possible without a certain individual, Sharouz Shakouri. Webster's dictionary defines superlative as of the highest kind, quality, or order; surpassing all else or others, supreme. I would define superlative as, Mr. Shakouri. This gentleman is of the the highest kind, quality, and order. This particular vehicle was the first vehicle I have ever owned, and being able to share this profound experience with a man such as Mr. Shakouri heightened the experience to a greater level. If you are interested in buying a vehicle from David McDavid of Honda, there is no better individual for the job than Mr. Shakouri. He not only is a superlative employee, but a friend as well.

November 4, 2014

hondabuyer17, Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review! I am thrilled to hear that Sharouz has been such a help to you and your family! I want to thank you for your continued support in McDavid Honda of Frisco. Please let us know if we can assist you again in the future! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.