1601 N. Dallas Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034

Service 888-471-3107

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

EXCELLEN!!!!!!!

by from Plano, Texas |

I love this place. This is my second time purchasing from David McDavid Frisco. The buying experience was AWESOME!!! I highly recommend buying from them. My car salesman was Chris Torres. Great guy, very HONEST!! He has only been there a year and has sold many many vehicles just by being honest with customers. I definitely will be going back in the next few months. My son will be purchasing a car from him. If you're ready to buy and want complete honesty, ask for Chris. Let him know that Marilyn & Wayne Wiggins sent you. I don't receive any kind of referral, but in dealing with him, I will only deal with him. Plus they knocked $1500 off the asking price, which was well below the market level. We got in and out in no time. Arrived at 7pm, we drove off that lot by 8:30pm. Of course, we were already approved thru are credit union.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so happy to hear Chris was able to take such wonderful care of you. He is definitely an attribute to our team here and we are lucky to have him. I'm also happy to hear you already plan on returning to purchase your son a vehicle. Thank you for your continued business! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Love this dealership!

by from lewsiville, TX |

The staff was very knowledgeable, quick, but thorough when going through the car and buying information. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market to buy a Honda. They have a great selection, and really quick when getting you the information on the car that your interested in. My sales rep was Pooya, he was awesome and knew everything about the Honda Accord that I purchased! They will also get you the best deal around! I did a ton of shopping at different dealerships, and got a better deal there than anywhere else was willing to give me!

April 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent experience with us. I am so happy to hear we were able to give you such a wonderful car buying experience. Thank you for your business. Enjoy your new Honda Accord and please let us know when we can be of assistance to you again. Warm regards, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Great experience and Fast!

by from Dallas |

Had my car in for 15,000 mile service. Very busy service area but attentive and courteous. Please keep up the good work

Great place and friendly!

by from Aubrey Tx |

Not only is buying a car here easy, so is getting the service done.

Awesome service

by from Allen, TX |

I bought my Oddyssey here and always come back to get it serviced. I had amazing experiences here every time. They have popcorn and play area that keeps my toddlers occupied while we wait for my car to be serviced. Come here if you want first class service at a competitive price!

Exceptional Customer Service!!!!

by from The Colony |

I stopped in for regular maintenance on my vehicle and was greeted and assisted by one of the most patient and kind representatives. Mr. John Valle was very detailed oriented and had a great personality. He answered ANY and ALL of my questions, and made certain that my vehicle was taken care of. Mr. Valle also kept in close contact with me via telephone to inform me of important information regarding the status of the maintenance of my car, and explained specific repairs that were needed. I felt like I could truly trust his professional opinion and could tell that he was experienced and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend taking your car to this dealership and highly recommend that you ask for Mr. Valle every time!

April 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review! I am so happy to hear we were able to give you such an excellent service experience. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! Please let us know when we can be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Good buying experience, great service department

by from Allen, TX |

I bought my minivan over 6 years ago and I'm still driving it as it's been well maintained. The buying process was good although there is some amount of negotiating. The service department is good and there are specific service advisors who are outstanding if you are lucky enough to find them. My service advisor for the past 4 years, Timmy Tran, is outstanding. He gets my repairs done in a timely manner. He is great about following up and I never have to contact him. On the flip side, if you get a service advisor who does not know you or who is new, you may still have to wait a long time for scheduled repairs or service. If you have a good service advisor, they also can get you discounts or ask their supervisor to match prices on tires etc. Overall, they do go out of their way to please you and that's why I will buy my next car from them.

April 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am glad to hear your compliments about our service department. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your minivan for the past six years. We appreciate your business. Please let us know when we can assist you again. Warm regards, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Great Customer Service

by from The Colony, TX |

I probably asked to many questions, was maby a little over zealous with wanting every just right with the purchase of my 2014 Honda Accord EX-L w/navi. However, my overall experience at David McDavid was great. At times I thought that I would just get lost amoungst the other customers at such a large dealership. That didn't happen. Where my salesman David Davidson and internal advisor Julian Solorzano truly shined was after the purchase of my vehicle. Approximately one week after the purchase of my car any further questions or concerns I had in regards to the purchase of my new car, there they were treating me with the same professional courtesy and attentiveness like I was still shopping for a car. So as a first time car buyer with a lot of questions and needs. I felt I tested David and Julian's showmanship and they responded with professionalism. Oh, and yes I'd do business again.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent car buying experience. I am so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience purchasing your new Honda Accord. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so hearing this kind of review is wonderful. Enjoy your new car and please let us know when we can be of assistance to you again. Best, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

David McDavid Honda

by from Frisco, Texas |

McDavid's service department as a whole is always helpful, friendly, and on time. It's really a well run dealership overall.

Fantastic!!

by from The Colony, TX |

My salesman, Marvin, and finance person, Li, were both awesome. This is my first Honda purchase, but I know that it will not be my last. Thanks so much!! Your dealership, David McDavid, is AWESOME!

March 23, 2014

Thank you Sheilah. We appreciate your business and please don't hesitate to call if you need anything. Welcome to the David McDavid Honda Family.

by from The Colony, Texas |

Very easy and enjoyable used car shopping experience. Low pressure and willing to work with me on my budget with total cost and repairs. Car Fax and list of repairs included which they had done to the vehicle after they got it. Everyone was friendly and I spoke with several people including managers. High quality dealership.