David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Airbag repair

by from Frisco, TX |

My husband and I brought my car in for an airbag recall. The work was done efficiently and quickly. My car was washed before we came back to pick it up. Unfortunately I do not believe the rinse cycle was working correctly and my car had blue spots all over it, which we didn't notice until we got home. So I washed the car again. That was not a significant issue but was the first time everything hadn't been done to 100% satisfaction. Thanks.

November 15, 2014

LL, Thank you for your review and giving us some feedback! I am happy to hear that you were able to get your airbag recall taken care of. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Service Department bad experience

by from FRISCO,TX |

I do not write reviews normally but I had to write as I had a terrible experience today. I was at their location for a Transmission/oil change. Dropping off my car at that location was a breeze as I was promptly received by Mr Julio J Reys and promised me to take care of all in time. But we I was there as to pickup, the whole scene was totally different. The same sales person who received me was nowhere to be found..I did later found him, but he was extremely busy.. So, waited around 20 min.... Then I approached another sales/service guy, he also directed to my same guy.... Meanwhile, I was reception if they can page him or get somebody else who can help me..... They say they will.. Another 10 min passed.... Nothing happened.. I decided to approach my sales/device guy...asking him when can I pick up my car.. at which he angrily retorted, asking me to till wait till he is done. I mentioned him that I have waiting since 20/25 minutes..at which he even started yelling.. asking me to come back later.. He was extremely rude and obnoxious..had no manners on how to talk to customers. Looking at the commotion, another sales guy, I guess he was supervisor, took me aside. He finished my paperwork, payment and got my car out in 5 min. He also apologized for the inconvenience. Never again will visit this place ever.

October 15, 2014

Mrid, Thank you for your feedback and review. I sincerely apologize for your less than excellent experience at McDavid Honda of Frisco. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak with you regarding your concerns. If there is anything else we can do, please give us a call at 214-705-3979. Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Excellent Customer Service by Matt head of Service

by from Frisco, TX |

Matt - did an excellent job in taking care of us. He was able to work things out to cover warranty items.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

by from Plano, TX |

I just purchased my second Honda Accord in the past 1-1/2 years from McDavid Honda in Frisco and each time it has been a great experience. I have worked with a terrific salesman by the name of Chris Mullenix. Chris is professional, very patient, extremely knowledgeable, and a remarkable salesperson. He spends a lot of time with the customer and never seems impatient or pushy in any way. As a woman, I feel safe working with Chris because of his honesty and integrity and, if there is an issue or concern before, during, or after the sale, he will go above and beyond to provide outstanding customer service. Everyone with whom I have worked during my purchases has been friendly and they made me feel as though they sincerely appreciated my business. I would not hesitate to recommend McDavid Honda (and, of course, Chris Mullenix) to anyone interested in buying a new car.

June 12, 2014

Carolyn, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so happy your second experience with buying a Honda from us went so well. Thank you for your continued loyalty to David McDavid Honda Frisco. We truly appreciate your business. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Questions about my new car

by from mesquite tx |

Very friendly and helpful. Questions were answered. Very grateful.

Minor rubbing sound

by from The Colony, TX |

Stopped at dealership to see if they could help me locate an annoying sound when driving. The service guy took a ride with me but he could not hear it. I wear hearing aids and hear it with or without wearing my hearing aids. I took the car home and put it up on my ramps in my garage and found part of the sound so partially resolved it. There is still a rubbing related sound apart from what I found and I believe it is getting worse. This is my fourth Honda Accord from this dealer since 2008.

May 31, 2014

RJK - Please accept my sincere apology for the unsatisfactory experience you had recently with our service department. At the end of the day your complete satisfaction is our top priority and we never want any of our customers to feel overlooked, or not to have their concerns given adequate consideration. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in order to address your concerns and determine if we can resolve any remaining issues, and restore your faith in our dealership. Please contact me at 214-705-3979, or via email at Tbernard@mcdavid.com, I look forward to connecting with you soon. Best regards, Tom Bernard David McDavid Honda Frisco Service Manager

Car buying experience

by from Allen |

Sharouz was very helpful when I bought my new car. He was friendly, knowledgable and not pushy. They were willing to work with me in a calm pleasant manner. It was great experience.

Awesome service

by from Allen, TX |

I bought my Oddyssey here and always come back to get it serviced. I had amazing experiences here every time. They have popcorn and play area that keeps my toddlers occupied while we wait for my car to be serviced. Come here if you want first class service at a competitive price!

Exceptional Customer Service!!!!

by from The Colony |

I stopped in for regular maintenance on my vehicle and was greeted and assisted by one of the most patient and kind representatives. Mr. John Valle was very detailed oriented and had a great personality. He answered ANY and ALL of my questions, and made certain that my vehicle was taken care of. Mr. Valle also kept in close contact with me via telephone to inform me of important information regarding the status of the maintenance of my car, and explained specific repairs that were needed. I felt like I could truly trust his professional opinion and could tell that he was experienced and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend taking your car to this dealership and highly recommend that you ask for Mr. Valle every time!

April 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review! I am so happy to hear we were able to give you such an excellent service experience. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! Please let us know when we can be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Good buying experience, great service department

by from Allen, TX |

I bought my minivan over 6 years ago and I'm still driving it as it's been well maintained. The buying process was good although there is some amount of negotiating. The service department is good and there are specific service advisors who are outstanding if you are lucky enough to find them. My service advisor for the past 4 years, Timmy Tran, is outstanding. He gets my repairs done in a timely manner. He is great about following up and I never have to contact him. On the flip side, if you get a service advisor who does not know you or who is new, you may still have to wait a long time for scheduled repairs or service. If you have a good service advisor, they also can get you discounts or ask their supervisor to match prices on tires etc. Overall, they do go out of their way to please you and that's why I will buy my next car from them.

April 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am glad to hear your compliments about our service department. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your minivan for the past six years. We appreciate your business. Please let us know when we can assist you again. Warm regards, Sonia Heredia, General Manager