David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Great Service Great Price

by from Frisco, Tx |

Buy a car from here!!!! I was looking to buy a new civic and got exactly what I wanted. I worked with Shahrooz, great person to deal with, no pressure buying experience, gave me all the facts and options I had. Left the dealership in my brand new civic at a great price, couldn't be happier!!! Thank you Shahrooz and McDavid Honda for a great buying experience.

July 17, 2014

Faris, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy to hear Shahrooz took such wonderful care you while purchasing your new Civic. Thank you for allowing us the chance to earn your business. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Best, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Excellent Customer Service by Matt head of Service

by from Frisco, TX |

Matt - did an excellent job in taking care of us. He was able to work things out to cover warranty items.

Efficient Pre-owned department

by from Plano, Tx |

Knew the vehicle we wanted to try out before going to dealer. Sent note thru cars.com. Of course they immediately called me, that's what I expected. Talked to Ray Brown to be sure that car was still in inventory. Went later that day to check it out. Seemed to be the car we wanted and the general price we had in mind. They checked out our trade in vehicle and came back with offer, combined the transaction, which is typical, however I had done my homework so I made a counter offer and stuck to it. After a couple times back and forth they accepted my offer, which I think was good for me and also them to make a reasonable profit. The paperwork was a bit much as this was a cash deal, Jerry Harmon insisted we fill out a credit application and other associated paperwork for a loan type transaction, so we complied as we wanted this vehicle for the cash price we offered, and the trade in. Ray Brown was a good sales person with knowledge of the vehicle beyond just sales, and we felt no pressure. Don't like the dealer getting the tag for us, but that seems to be the way its done in Texas-with a fee to the dealer of course. Overall good place to buy a car - but do your homework before setting a foot on the lot ...

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear we took such wonderful care of you. Thank you for allowing David McDavid Honda of Frisco to assist you. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

So happy!

by from Frisco, TX |

I was looking to get a new Accord and David Mcdavid made this process about as simple as possible. I went online and filled out what I was looking for and how much I wanted to spend. The next day I received a call from David Davidson, he spent some time talking with me and was wonderful. They did a credit check before I even set foot in the building so we know what we were looking at. We went to the dealership 6/21/2014 and left a few hours later with a 2014 Accord with payment that didn't scare me:) David Davidson and Matt in financing were absolutely wonderful to deal with. In no way did we fell pressured and they were so patient. We got a very fair trade in for my car. This process was as easy as car buying gets!

July 1, 2014

Katie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so happy to hear we were able to give you such an awesome car buying experience. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again. Best, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Thanks Sharouz Shakouri!!

by from Little ELM, TX |

I want to thank Sharouz Shakouri for his excellent customer service. He is a great saleman!!

Mcdavid Honda of Frisco

by from Carrollton, TX |

Great Teamwork at McDavid Honda of Frisco Led by Jesse G. I had an enjoyable experience buying my new Honda Accord from Jesse Garrett at McDavid Honda. While it took me several weeks to decide that the Accord was the car for me, I never felt pressured or hurried to make a decision. Jesse answered all my questions and helped me decide on the options that were right for me. Everyone at the dealership was professional and worked together as a team to earn my business.

David McDavid Honda of Frisco, Jesse Garrett

by from Irving, TX |

I had the privilege of working with several great staff members from McDavid Honda of Frisco, but I?d like to personally Thank Jesse Garrett for the excellent service I experienced. He was knowledgeable of every car I inquired about, courteous, no hassle, just a great salesman. Jesse treated my family and I so well, I purchased 2 cars from him, a 2014 Honda Sport and 2004 Honda Civic-EX. I intend on sharing my experience with friends and families for years to come, and will always refer them your way! Way to go! One friend has already made a purchase at your dealership, because of me. Thank you Jesse Garrett! Keep up the outstanding work!

June 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your experience. I am so glad Jesse Garrett took such wonderful care of you. Thank you for recommending us to family and friends, we truly appreciate your loyalty to David McDavid Honda Frisco. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Service

by from The Colony, TX |

I bought a used car here a few months ago. Unfortunately it had a lot of problems. The dealership worked with me to try to repair and rectify all issues I experienced, but it was to no avail. That was until Ed Salazar stepped in and took ownership of the situation and worked diligently to correct the problem. Initially I was offered a nice deal on a new leased vehicle, however for personal reasons, a lease is just not the appropriate route for me. After some discussion, Ed stepped away and discussed the situation his management. He came back to make me an offer I simply couldn?t refuse. I ended up leaving the dealership delightfully ecstatic, with a much better new used car, at a better price, with a better interest rate, and with no additional down payment. It?s obvious to me that the dealership is taking a loss, but as they described it to me, they just want to do what?s right by their customer. Ed and the management team certainly have done right by me.

Service

by from The Colony, TX |

David McDavid is THE place to get a Honda

by from Frisco, TX |

I visited various other dealerships and I found that David McDavid provided the friendliest atmosphere and most professional staff. They have great sales people like Jesse Garrett that made the sales process very easy. Jesse also offered me a great deal on my trade-in to reduce my purchase price as much as possible. I highly recommend Jesse Garrett at David McDavid.