David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Service Department

by from Dallas |

Best dealer service department I have used. Good customer service from Tad H. Reasonable pricing, WIFI, loaner cars and appointments for oil change. MDM also has good extended service hours.

April 2, 2015

AppleTexas, Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that Tad took great care of you during your visit at McDavid Honda of Frisco. If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know! Best Wishes, Buddy Mays Service Director

EZ Service

by from Frisco, TX |

Drove in with my very generous coupon covering oil and filter replacement AND tire rotation. My service advisor , most pleasant, wrote up the order, invited me to have coffee and soon I was on my way. No muss, no fuss.

March 30, 2015

Pistol Pete, Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you were well-taken care of during your visit at McDavid Honda of Frisco! Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. We look forward to your next visit! Best Wishes, Buddy Mays Service Director

Excellent Customer Service Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I have dealt with DMD Honda in the past and was greatly disappointed in the welcome to the dealership and overall impression of this dealership. However, I took a chance and went back to look and I can say that my opinion is forever changed. Working with Lexx Woodard and Chris Torres was as stress free as it could possibly be when purchasing a new car. Both listened to my situation of a bit of negative equity and did everything they could to get me into one of the two vehicles I was interested in. After working with Lexx via email in the beginning to get all the information he needed to go to work for me, I visited the dealership on march 17th and went back on the 18th to pick up my new car. Even Seth Baker in Finance was very patient and answered all questions I had and was sure to explain everything very clearly. If you are in the market for a new Honda, this is the place to go. I had a bad experience at others in the past and here they will lay everything out for you in detail and make sure you are happy. I will definitely be going back in the future when it is time for me to trade again. Thank you very much Lexx Woodard and Chris Torres, your professionalism has definitely earned you guys a return customer.

March 27, 2015

Brandon, thank you for your fantastic review. I am happy to hear that Chris and Lexx were able to help you through the car buying process and made it as easy as possible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. We look forward to your next visit to McDavid Honda of Frisco! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia General Manager

Love David McDavid Honda of Frisco

by from Coppell, TX |

I went in on an awful rainy Wednesday morning to have my trade in appraised and walked out with my brand new Crosstour 3 hours later! They handled everything beautifully, and Taylor Blankenship kept me updated on the progress. This is our 3 purchase or lease from this dealer and there is really no reason to go anywhere else! Thank you!!

March 22, 2015

HondaGirl1960, Thank you for your wonderful review. I am very happy to hear that Taylor took great care of you and you were able to get a new Crosstour! Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Enjoy your Crosstour! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia General Manager

Super service!

by from Flower Mound, TX |

I had my Accord in for service lsat week and I was blown away by the excellent customer service that the team provided. I was greeted promptly and my car was immediately taken in and serviced. Most places take at least an hour for an oil change - I believe I was in and out in 30 minutes! Mitch was super professional, and the Service Director Buddy dropped what he was doing to provide the additional help that I needed. I'm a Realtor in the DFW area and help clients all around the metroplex. I will definitely refer them to David McDavid Honda in Frisco whenver possible. The facility is first rate.

March 19, 2015

Catherine, Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words! It is great to hear that Mitch is professional and timely. We appreciate the referrals to all your clientele. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else at all. Best Wishes, Buddy Mays Service Director 469-888-0862

Good place to buy

by from Frisco |

Good place to buy. Hassel free discussion. Good sles folks like Sam and Andy. Negotiate and they will make it happen.

March 14, 2015

Amresh, thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that Sam and Andy took great care of you and you got the car you wanted. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

David McDavid

by from Frisco, Texas |

Brought my car in for service and was treated with respect. The service was done in a timely fashion.

February 9, 2015

Thank you for your review, Patik! I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful service experience here at McDavid Honda of Frisco. Please let us know if we can do anything else. We look forward to your next visit! Buddy Mays Service Director

A real win/win experience!

by from The Colony Tx |

Just bought a 2015 Accord Hybrid... Car is AMAZING!, but the sales team was (if possiblr) even more so. Lex and Caroline were fantastic and made the whole experience a win/win, positive take away! Definitely recommend this dealership, and especially "my" team to friends & family alike. Thank you again!

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that Lexx and Caroyln were helpful and made the car buying process a positive one. Please let us know if we can assist you or friends in the future. Enjoy your new Accord Hybrid! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Car Purchase

by from Dallas-Fort Worth |

I recently purchased a new Honda at David McDavid- Frisco. I want to thank Sharouz Shakouri for providing excellent customer service thoughout the process. Sharouz was easy to work with and he answered all of my questions and addressed any concerns I had.

January 22, 2015

DW, Thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that Sharouz was able to provide excellent customer service and was easy to work with. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Enjoy your new car! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Great Customer Service

by from Dallas ,Texas |

Great experience of buying a New car. Special Thanks to Thomas and Eduardo for all the help to make this decision easier.

January 4, 2015

Indu, Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that Ed and Thomas were able to help you. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.