David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Allen, TX |

This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from David McDavid Honda in Frisco. The first vehicle was new and this time we were looking for a used vehicle with low mileage. We started the process through the internet and completed it with a test drive and visit to the dealership. All of the sales and finance people at the dealership were helpful, honest, and accommodating. Our service experience with the car we purchased in 2012 has been excellent. When we are in need of another vehicle we will definitely be visiting David McDavid.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you found the car that you wanted and you have had great experiences at McDavid Honda of Frisco! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future! Enjoy your new car! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Great buying experience

by from Oak Point, TX |

I had the great pleasure of working with Richard Spano, who made the sales experience enjoyable. (Yes...actually had a good time at a used car dealership!). Richard was professional, knowledgeable, focused on us as customers, and funny. The dealership and Richard were great ambassadors for the Honda brand, and the sales experience was second to none.

October 21, 2014

Bob, Thank you for your kind words and review! I am very happy to hear that Richard took care of you and you enjoyed the car buying process! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Service Department bad experience

by from FRISCO,TX |

I do not write reviews normally but I had to write as I had a terrible experience today. I was at their location for a Transmission/oil change. Dropping off my car at that location was a breeze as I was promptly received by Mr Julio J Reys and promised me to take care of all in time. But we I was there as to pickup, the whole scene was totally different. The same sales person who received me was nowhere to be found..I did later found him, but he was extremely busy.. So, waited around 20 min.... Then I approached another sales/service guy, he also directed to my same guy.... Meanwhile, I was reception if they can page him or get somebody else who can help me..... They say they will.. Another 10 min passed.... Nothing happened.. I decided to approach my sales/device guy...asking him when can I pick up my car.. at which he angrily retorted, asking me to till wait till he is done. I mentioned him that I have waiting since 20/25 minutes..at which he even started yelling.. asking me to come back later.. He was extremely rude and obnoxious..had no manners on how to talk to customers. Looking at the commotion, another sales guy, I guess he was supervisor, took me aside. He finished my paperwork, payment and got my car out in 5 min. He also apologized for the inconvenience. Never again will visit this place ever.

October 15, 2014

Mrid, Thank you for your feedback and review. I sincerely apologize for your less than excellent experience at McDavid Honda of Frisco. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak with you regarding your concerns. If there is anything else we can do, please give us a call at 214-705-3979. Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Great service from the Biggest TX Honda Dealership

by from Dallas, Texas |

I came in searching for a 2013 Honda Accord and Sharouz Shakouri was very helpful. He let me test drive exactly what I wanted and introduced me to some great features of the car that I didn't know were applicable! I left with a new car, and some extra cash leftover in my pocket. Thanks guys!

September 23, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that Sharouz was helpful and showed you all the features for your car. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Enjoy driving your new Accord! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Good Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

Good experience. They where willing to work with me and I felt I got a fair price and a good deal on my trade..

September 11, 2014

PG, thank you for the review! I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with McDavid Honda of Frisco. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

David mcDavid of Frisco Texas

by from Frisco Texas |

I went to lease a Honda and this Young sales man by the name of Shahrouz Shakouri helped me. I told him what I wanted, how much I wanted to spend and what I need, since they did not have what I was looking for at that time shahrouz kept in touch with me on weekly bases till he got me what I wanted he called me and I went to the Honda place in Frisco, the transaction happened so smoothly I did not have to do anything, he did a great job helping me and I am so happy with my purchase. I feel like if it wasn't for him I probably would be driving a different car.

September 11, 2014

Mandana, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that Shahrouz was about to help you and you were able to get the car you wanted! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Enjoy driving your new car! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Awesome people at this location. Truly good folks.

by from Hurst, TX |

Past experience at David McDavid Irving was such that I bought the next Honda's at other Dealerships. Thank goodness I thought to try David McDavid again at the Frisco location. Absolutely wonderful. I know, the word wonderful to describe a car deal, but it was. I am a hyper demanding customer and pretty savvy, but none of my edge was needed here. I bought two cars that day, and got the deal I wanted, not demanded, wanted. Since when do you get what you want at a car dealership? When you shop at DMcD Frisco, that's when. Heck no I don't work there, I couldn't imagine dealing with customers like me, but I am glad they could, and did. Many thanks for making the process worth telling about. Sincerely got two deals when I needed them,

September 8, 2014

Kevin, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad to hear that you were able to get the cars you wanted with no hassle. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Enjoy driving your new cars! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

vpfrisco

by from Frisco, Texas |

I have owned only toyotas (Siena/Camry Hyrid) last 8 years, but was frustrated at how far it is to the closest dealer from my home in NW Frisco. Decided to buy Odyssey to replace my Sienna. McDavid is the most convenient Honda dealership to my home. I walked in without any previous communication and was test driving a vehicle very quickly. Went home and did some additional checking about the features I wanted. Exchanged a few e-mails with salesperson about price and availabiity of what I wanted. I wasnt sure if I wanted navigation or not, so a few days after my first visit I went in again to drive van with and without navigation. Sales person Sharouz had me in both models very quickly and gave me some input on the pros and limitations of the navigation system. Ended up buying right after that test drive. Sales people were very helpful and my kids liked the facilities. I was very satisfied with the buying process (and I dislike buying cars) at McDavid Honda

August 28, 2014

vpfrisco, Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad to hear that you were able to find a car that fit your needs and that Sharouz provided excellent customer service. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Enjoy driving your new Odyssey! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Lexx and Bob did a Great on 2014 Pilot

by from Richardson, TX |

Lexx had been trading some e-mails with me over the last few months, when we finally decided a Pilot could work for us. My wife went over to the dealership while I was out of town and they put together a great lease deal for us on an EX Pilot with 4WD and the trailering package which is something we need for our Boy Scout troop. They didn't have one in stock, but they were able to find a 2014 in my wife's first color pick. Bob went and got it since Lexx was on a well deserved vacation and helped us with the paperwork on the night that we took delivery. I have another lease on a vehicle expiring in May 2015 so I told him that I would give him a chance for the business on that as well. Honda has some really good deals on leases right now and Lexx and Bob know how to get us the best deal for our situation on a 36 month lease with the extra miles that we need for one to work in our situation. Thanks again guys and David McDavid.

August 28, 2014

Jim, thank you for such a wonderful review! I am so happy that Lexx and Bob were able to assist you through the buying process and were able to find everything you wanted in a car. Enjoy driving your new EX Pilot and let us know if we can assist you in the future! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

McDavid Honda - a step above other dealers.

by from Castle Hills |

Every single person I met at David McDavid Honda went above the normal standard to treat me with the highest level of respect. Lets start with Moe M. my salesman. He was courteous and professional and did not try to pressure me. He set me up with a test drive on a 2010 MDX and I put a down payment on the vehicle that day. Moe said he would owe me floor mats and the missing rear seat headrests. Little did Moe, or I, know that those headrests are discontinued. They would be on back order until sometime in October. Moe contacted the previous owner and was relentless in securing the original headrests. When we finally got them in, they were in pristine condition. Thanks, Moe. Secondly, I was in and out of financing so fast I was astounded. Honda had the paperwork done in less than 30 minutes. That included my trade-in, my down payment, bank financing and extended warranty. I financed with Honda because they beat my credit unions rate of 2.49%. Also, Moe had given me the extended warranty pricing the day before so that decision was made before I visited the dealership. I price shopped the extended warranty and Honda had the best price. I had to return to the dealership because they forgot to apply my initial deposit on the vehicle, but Matt picked up the phone and called accounting and they found the problem immediately. It was instantly applied to my credit card. Thanks, Matt. Thanks to Rob Tharp the General Sales Manager for his follow up emails to make sure everything was going smoothly. Last but not least, thanks to Julian in the service department. We discovered that the Bluetooth audio on the vehicle was not working so he put me in a loaner car and sent the vehicle over to his Acura technicians in Plano. They told Julian that my vehicle did not have Bluetooth audio even though the owners manual clearly stated the opposite. Julian did not accept that answer, and pushed the factory until they relented and replaced the Bluetooth module. The Bluetooth audio streaming and Bluetooth phone now work perfectly. Thanks, Julian.

August 28, 2014

Jonathan, thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad that you were well-taken care of and that so many people were able to help you through the process of buying a car. Customer service is our top priority. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager