David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

The Best

by from Plano, Texas |

Great sales team; I was looking for new Accord Jeremy offered me the best reasonable deal I can not refused. His offers changed my perspective on buying new car. David Davidson is an outstanding helpful person: he goes above and beyond his ability to help . I was so very delighted to finalized the sale in less than one hour. I highly recommend McDavid Honda -Frisco for your future purchase, You will be extremely satisfied with huge happy smiles

August 25, 2014

Amou, Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that Jeremy and David were able to provide outstanding customer service. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

James and Maggie Rock!

by from Plano, Texas |

James and Maggie Rock!. Very smooth process, no games! The car was priced right for a certified Accord EX-L. I was in and out in under an hour! Probably the easiest car purchase I've ever made. I will definitely recommend them. I will also be purchasing my next Honda from them as well. Thanks a lot you two!

August 25, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am glad to hear that James and Maggie were able to help you and provided excellent customer service. Enjoy driving your Accord! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Sharouz Shakouri was phenomenal!

by from Dallas, TX |

I found a 2012 Toyota which had been traded in to David McDavid Honda of Frisco . I assumed I would be a low priority customer coming in for a used Toyota... I was flat-out wrong; apparently there are no low priority customers at David McDavid Honda of Frisco. The communication level was extremely high and the whole process went very smoothly with the guidance of Sharouz Shakouri. The Toyota was in great shape and exactly as described on their website. Top to bottom, a remarkable vehicle purchase experience.

August 13, 2014

Alex, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am very glad to hear that Sharouz was able to assist you and provide excellent customer service. Please let us know how we may assist you in the future. Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Honda Happy

by from Mabank, TX |

Hi Pooya and Sharouz, Please forgive me for not contacting you sooner as I have been very busy driving, enjoying, and bragging about our new 2014 Honda Accord Sport! Mindy and I would like to express our great appreciation for the job VERY well done as we searched for this automobile. The combination of the first emails and follow-up phone calls by Pooya Tadjally, whose polite and courteous persistence was instrumental in our decision to come to McDavid Honda of Frisco, our conversations with Sharouz Shakouri who was very informative and answered every question of ours patiently, then you finalizing our deal, which was the icing on the cake, I must say that this was our best car shopping experience ever! Along with Matt's handling of the financial matters of our bargain so smoothly and quickly you've made us into customers for life! From the moment we were greeted by Pooya Tadjally, visited with Sharouz Shakouri, shook hands on our deal with you and completed our purchase with Matt, you have all made us feel very comfortable at your dealership.In a time when shopping for a new vehicle has become a horrendous, uncomfortable and an often unbelievable ordeal, we are pleased to be able to tell you that you deliver an incredible service and provide a very pleasant experience in shopping and purchasing an automobile. We will be coming to the David McDavid Honda of Frisco showroom for the years ahead! Best Regards Rick & Mindy Bivins p.s. We absolutely love our new car, thanks again!!!!

August 12, 2014

Rick and Mindy, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad to hear that you were well-taken care of and received excellent customer service. Please let us know the next time we can be of assistance to you. Enjoy driving your new Accord Sport. Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Took forever and I paid full price

by from Frisco, Tx |

I was told the vehicle online was on sale. After I drove an hour to get there it was full price. Even though I expressed interest a day before coming the vehicle was filthy. In fact, scratches were not visible due to dirt. They didn't clean it up until after purchase and refused to do anything about the scratches. It took 6 1/2 hours to buy, at that point I just wanted to be done with all of them. Oh, and during financing I was told I wouldn't get the best interest rate because I didn't buy a warranty. What?! Games!!

Great Service Great Price

by from Frisco, Tx |

Buy a car from here!!!! I was looking to buy a new civic and got exactly what I wanted. I worked with Shahrooz, great person to deal with, no pressure buying experience, gave me all the facts and options I had. Left the dealership in my brand new civic at a great price, couldn't be happier!!! Thank you Shahrooz and McDavid Honda for a great buying experience.

July 17, 2014

Faris, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy to hear Shahrooz took such wonderful care you while purchasing your new Civic. Thank you for allowing us the chance to earn your business. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Best, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Excellent Customer Service by Matt head of Service

by from Frisco, TX |

Matt - did an excellent job in taking care of us. He was able to work things out to cover warranty items.

Efficient Pre-owned department

by from Plano, Tx |

Knew the vehicle we wanted to try out before going to dealer. Sent note thru cars.com. Of course they immediately called me, that's what I expected. Talked to Ray Brown to be sure that car was still in inventory. Went later that day to check it out. Seemed to be the car we wanted and the general price we had in mind. They checked out our trade in vehicle and came back with offer, combined the transaction, which is typical, however I had done my homework so I made a counter offer and stuck to it. After a couple times back and forth they accepted my offer, which I think was good for me and also them to make a reasonable profit. The paperwork was a bit much as this was a cash deal, Jerry Harmon insisted we fill out a credit application and other associated paperwork for a loan type transaction, so we complied as we wanted this vehicle for the cash price we offered, and the trade in. Ray Brown was a good sales person with knowledge of the vehicle beyond just sales, and we felt no pressure. Don't like the dealer getting the tag for us, but that seems to be the way its done in Texas-with a fee to the dealer of course. Overall good place to buy a car - but do your homework before setting a foot on the lot ...

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear we took such wonderful care of you. Thank you for allowing David McDavid Honda of Frisco to assist you. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

So happy!

by from Frisco, TX |

I was looking to get a new Accord and David Mcdavid made this process about as simple as possible. I went online and filled out what I was looking for and how much I wanted to spend. The next day I received a call from David Davidson, he spent some time talking with me and was wonderful. They did a credit check before I even set foot in the building so we know what we were looking at. We went to the dealership 6/21/2014 and left a few hours later with a 2014 Accord with payment that didn't scare me:) David Davidson and Matt in financing were absolutely wonderful to deal with. In no way did we fell pressured and they were so patient. We got a very fair trade in for my car. This process was as easy as car buying gets!

July 1, 2014

Katie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so happy to hear we were able to give you such an awesome car buying experience. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again. Best, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Thanks Sharouz Shakouri!!

by from Little ELM, TX |

I want to thank Sharouz Shakouri for his excellent customer service. He is a great saleman!!