David McDavid Honda of Frisco

New 855-314-2165
Used 855-314-2165
Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Awesome people at this location. Truly good folks.

by from Hurst, TX |

Past experience at David McDavid Irving was such that I bought the next Honda's at other Dealerships. Thank goodness I thought to try David McDavid again at the Frisco location. Absolutely wonderful. I know, the word wonderful to describe a car deal, but it was. I am a hyper demanding customer and pretty savvy, but none of my edge was needed here. I bought two cars that day, and got the deal I wanted, not demanded, wanted. Since when do you get what you want at a car dealership? When you shop at DMcD Frisco, that's when. Heck no I don't work there, I couldn't imagine dealing with customers like me, but I am glad they could, and did. Many thanks for making the process worth telling about. Sincerely got two deals when I needed them,

September 8, 2014

Kevin, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad to hear that you were able to get the cars you wanted with no hassle. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Enjoy driving your new cars! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

vpfrisco

by from Frisco, Texas |

I have owned only toyotas (Siena/Camry Hyrid) last 8 years, but was frustrated at how far it is to the closest dealer from my home in NW Frisco. Decided to buy Odyssey to replace my Sienna. McDavid is the most convenient Honda dealership to my home. I walked in without any previous communication and was test driving a vehicle very quickly. Went home and did some additional checking about the features I wanted. Exchanged a few e-mails with salesperson about price and availabiity of what I wanted. I wasnt sure if I wanted navigation or not, so a few days after my first visit I went in again to drive van with and without navigation. Sales person Sharouz had me in both models very quickly and gave me some input on the pros and limitations of the navigation system. Ended up buying right after that test drive. Sales people were very helpful and my kids liked the facilities. I was very satisfied with the buying process (and I dislike buying cars) at McDavid Honda

August 28, 2014

vpfrisco, Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad to hear that you were able to find a car that fit your needs and that Sharouz provided excellent customer service. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Enjoy driving your new Odyssey! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Lexx and Bob did a Great on 2014 Pilot

by from Richardson, TX |

Lexx had been trading some e-mails with me over the last few months, when we finally decided a Pilot could work for us. My wife went over to the dealership while I was out of town and they put together a great lease deal for us on an EX Pilot with 4WD and the trailering package which is something we need for our Boy Scout troop. They didn't have one in stock, but they were able to find a 2014 in my wife's first color pick. Bob went and got it since Lexx was on a well deserved vacation and helped us with the paperwork on the night that we took delivery. I have another lease on a vehicle expiring in May 2015 so I told him that I would give him a chance for the business on that as well. Honda has some really good deals on leases right now and Lexx and Bob know how to get us the best deal for our situation on a 36 month lease with the extra miles that we need for one to work in our situation. Thanks again guys and David McDavid.

August 28, 2014

Jim, thank you for such a wonderful review! I am so happy that Lexx and Bob were able to assist you through the buying process and were able to find everything you wanted in a car. Enjoy driving your new EX Pilot and let us know if we can assist you in the future! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

McDavid Honda - a step above other dealers.

by from Castle Hills |

Every single person I met at David McDavid Honda went above the normal standard to treat me with the highest level of respect. Lets start with Moe M. my salesman. He was courteous and professional and did not try to pressure me. He set me up with a test drive on a 2010 MDX and I put a down payment on the vehicle that day. Moe said he would owe me floor mats and the missing rear seat headrests. Little did Moe, or I, know that those headrests are discontinued. They would be on back order until sometime in October. Moe contacted the previous owner and was relentless in securing the original headrests. When we finally got them in, they were in pristine condition. Thanks, Moe. Secondly, I was in and out of financing so fast I was astounded. Honda had the paperwork done in less than 30 minutes. That included my trade-in, my down payment, bank financing and extended warranty. I financed with Honda because they beat my credit unions rate of 2.49%. Also, Moe had given me the extended warranty pricing the day before so that decision was made before I visited the dealership. I price shopped the extended warranty and Honda had the best price. I had to return to the dealership because they forgot to apply my initial deposit on the vehicle, but Matt picked up the phone and called accounting and they found the problem immediately. It was instantly applied to my credit card. Thanks, Matt. Thanks to Rob Tharp the General Sales Manager for his follow up emails to make sure everything was going smoothly. Last but not least, thanks to Julian in the service department. We discovered that the Bluetooth audio on the vehicle was not working so he put me in a loaner car and sent the vehicle over to his Acura technicians in Plano. They told Julian that my vehicle did not have Bluetooth audio even though the owners manual clearly stated the opposite. Julian did not accept that answer, and pushed the factory until they relented and replaced the Bluetooth module. The Bluetooth audio streaming and Bluetooth phone now work perfectly. Thanks, Julian.

August 28, 2014

Jonathan, thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad that you were well-taken care of and that so many people were able to help you through the process of buying a car. Customer service is our top priority. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Great Prices on Honda Pilots

by from Plano Texas |

I was looking for a used Honda Pilot with low mileage for a reasonable price around the Richardson/Plano area, and finally found a dealership with not only the lowest prices, but greatest selection on cars. I visited dealers in McKinney, Plano, Richardson, Carmax and other used car places, and no one tops David McDavid. My sale representative was Eddie Hawk he was friend and helpful, and allow us to take the time to browse and look at the different options. Tony Mudaly is the supervisor who came to check on our transaction to make sure everything was going well. The financing was easy, there were no hidden agendas behind the purchase. This is the 5th car I personally buy, so I can compare this experience to others in the past. If you are looking for a Honda Pilot, this is the place to go. Save yourself some trouble and time. These guys will take care of you.

August 25, 2014

J McHale, Thank you for the five star rating and the wonderful review! I am happy to hear that Eddie and Tony provided such excellent customer service. Happy driving your Pilot! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

The Best

by from Plano, Texas |

Great sales team; I was looking for new Accord Jeremy offered me the best reasonable deal I can not refused. His offers changed my perspective on buying new car. David Davidson is an outstanding helpful person: he goes above and beyond his ability to help . I was so very delighted to finalized the sale in less than one hour. I highly recommend McDavid Honda -Frisco for your future purchase, You will be extremely satisfied with huge happy smiles

August 25, 2014

Amou, Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that Jeremy and David were able to provide outstanding customer service. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

James and Maggie Rock!

by from Plano, Texas |

James and Maggie Rock!. Very smooth process, no games! The car was priced right for a certified Accord EX-L. I was in and out in under an hour! Probably the easiest car purchase I've ever made. I will definitely recommend them. I will also be purchasing my next Honda from them as well. Thanks a lot you two!

August 25, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am glad to hear that James and Maggie were able to help you and provided excellent customer service. Enjoy driving your Accord! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Sharouz Shakouri was phenomenal!

by from Dallas, TX |

I found a 2012 Toyota which had been traded in to David McDavid Honda of Frisco . I assumed I would be a low priority customer coming in for a used Toyota... I was flat-out wrong; apparently there are no low priority customers at David McDavid Honda of Frisco. The communication level was extremely high and the whole process went very smoothly with the guidance of Sharouz Shakouri. The Toyota was in great shape and exactly as described on their website. Top to bottom, a remarkable vehicle purchase experience.

August 13, 2014

Alex, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am very glad to hear that Sharouz was able to assist you and provide excellent customer service. Please let us know how we may assist you in the future. Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Honda Happy

by from Mabank, TX |

Hi Pooya and Sharouz, Please forgive me for not contacting you sooner as I have been very busy driving, enjoying, and bragging about our new 2014 Honda Accord Sport! Mindy and I would like to express our great appreciation for the job VERY well done as we searched for this automobile. The combination of the first emails and follow-up phone calls by Pooya Tadjally, whose polite and courteous persistence was instrumental in our decision to come to McDavid Honda of Frisco, our conversations with Sharouz Shakouri who was very informative and answered every question of ours patiently, then you finalizing our deal, which was the icing on the cake, I must say that this was our best car shopping experience ever! Along with Matt's handling of the financial matters of our bargain so smoothly and quickly you've made us into customers for life! From the moment we were greeted by Pooya Tadjally, visited with Sharouz Shakouri, shook hands on our deal with you and completed our purchase with Matt, you have all made us feel very comfortable at your dealership.In a time when shopping for a new vehicle has become a horrendous, uncomfortable and an often unbelievable ordeal, we are pleased to be able to tell you that you deliver an incredible service and provide a very pleasant experience in shopping and purchasing an automobile. We will be coming to the David McDavid Honda of Frisco showroom for the years ahead! Best Regards Rick & Mindy Bivins p.s. We absolutely love our new car, thanks again!!!!

August 12, 2014

Rick and Mindy, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad to hear that you were well-taken care of and received excellent customer service. Please let us know the next time we can be of assistance to you. Enjoy driving your new Accord Sport. Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Took forever and I paid full price

by from Frisco, Tx |

I was told the vehicle online was on sale. After I drove an hour to get there it was full price. Even though I expressed interest a day before coming the vehicle was filthy. In fact, scratches were not visible due to dirt. They didn't clean it up until after purchase and refused to do anything about the scratches. It took 6 1/2 hours to buy, at that point I just wanted to be done with all of them. Oh, and during financing I was told I wouldn't get the best interest rate because I didn't buy a warranty. What?! Games!!