David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Excellent professionalism at McDavid Honda Frisco

by from Carrollton, Texas |

John Hicks, Sales Consultant, McDavid Honda of Frisco gave excellent presentations of the 2013 and 2014 Honda Accord Sedan EX - L. His professionalism and attitude were helpful to me and my wife; which led us to purchase two Honda Sedan EX-L in approximately two months..

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

by from Carrollton, TX |

John Hicks is hands down the best car consultant I have ever dealt with, very personable, honest and committed to your satisfaction, I cannot recommend enough!

Best Experience Ever

by from Frisco, Tx |

Best car buying experience I've ever been through, from test drive to signing papers the process was easy and quick, not to mention the extremely fair pricing! Christ Schinabeck was able to get my wife in a new 2014 Odyssey for less than we were paying for our 2011 Odyssey. The whole experience was so painless and hassle free that I went back 2 weeks later and bought a Civic!

New car Jesse garrett

by from El Paso, tx |

Jesse Garrett was an excellent salesperson. He was very knowledgeable and informative. He is a credit to the dealership. I also bought the service program so my service is paid for up front. To use at my Honda dealer in El Paso, tx.

Service Center Experience was great

by from Frisco TX |

No one enjoys visiting any Auto Service center but I wanted to share my story of a great experience at D McD Honda Frisco. Julio Reyes is a great Service Advisor and he provided great customer service. He made me feel important but most of all he understood that my time was also important. He made it a priority to get me in and out of the shop as quickly as possible and that is what happened. I really appreciate the effort and Julio is the reason I will continue to take my Honda to D McD for all my future service needs.

Awesome buying experience

by from McKinney, TX |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Odyssey at David McDavid Honda in Frisco, TX. The whole experience was fantastic. The sales team was friendly and courteous. The facilities are top notch. On top of everything else they had the best price BY FAR. If anyone in the DFW area is looking to buy a car I highly recommend this dealer.

2013 civic sedan

by from plano tx |

I walked into the David Mcdavid honda of Frisco had a great experience freindly environment. I thought I wasn't going to get the car I wanted they got me in the car I have been wanting for a long time. There was no pressure in to the sale not like other delaerships I have been into in the past. They took care of me like I was a King if your looking to get into a honda today at a great price go see them.

Excellent customer service, overall friendly

by from Dallas, TX |

I originally brought my car in to be checked in the service department. I had been looking online but was unsure if I wanted to trade in my car. I was waiting on my car to be serviced and ran into Chris Shinabeck. I want to credit Chris for being so courteous and patient with me. He didnt pressure me or persuade me to trade my car. Once financing was approved, he was there the whole time assisting me with everything I needed or asked. I was also impressed that he took the time to show me every detail about my car and made sure I understood before I drove off the lot. Thank you Chris for your exceptional customer service you gave me.

I will by hear again for sure.

by from Frisco, TX |

I went online to find my car and based on the price McDavid was cheaper than the other local dealers. I arrived at 4:45 and l was headed home with my brand new honda accord sport by 7:00. This was the first time i purchased a vehicle and didnt feel cheated. Christ is a great salesman and the finance manager said yes to all of my request. Lastly my son will get his license next year and I will be back to buy his new car. Thanks Sam

Great buying experience at David Mc David in Frisc

by from Denton, Texas |

The Sales Crew and David Mc David in Firsco along with Eddie Hawk our sales rep. did a great Job! I will buy another Honda in the future with David Mc David Honda Frisco