1601 N. Dallas Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034

Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Great Dealership, Awesome Sales Staff

by from Plano, TX |

I recently purchased my certified pre-owned Honda Accord from David McDavid Honda of Frisco. From the first contact, Chris Torres put me at ease and made me I feel that I wouldn't be going to any other dealership. I'd researched many cars and knew exactly what I wanted. Chris listened to what I needed, I told him what kind of deal I wanted and bam... he just worked out a deal that would be one of the best car deals I've ever had. Chris, Jesse and Rosy have made me feel like a dealership VIP! I am so pleased to be a member of the David McDavid family with my Acura and my new Honda. I know I will always be getting exceptional service at a good price. Thanks again, and I love my new Honda!

March 23, 2015

Thanks for your review and leaving us some feedback. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future with anything. Give us a call at 469-888-0862 for any questions or concerns. Best Wishes!

Wonderful!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I bought a Mazda CX-9 from them back in August and it was honestly the best car buying experience I have had. Selwyn Smith was very friendly, and definitely made it an easy process. I wish all car dealerships operated as this one did.

Fantastic Staff!

by from Frisco, TX |

I just bought an Odyssey EXL from David McDavid of Frisco. It was a totally unique experience of car buying. The sales rep Nick Robinson was knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. His patience actually accelerated our decision on the purchase. Before delivery of the car, he and his management found out the vehicle that we decided on had some defectives that were too costly to fix. They informed me that they had located another vehicle with the identical features even with less miles. Now that's a great sign of being responsible and made me feel want to go back next time.

The perfect "car buying" experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Jacquelyen Clayborn was by far the most helpful, understanding, and knowledgeable representative I've ever dealt with regarding purchasing a car. She worked to ensure every detail was taking care of and followed-up promptly. This was the best experience I've had out of purchasing 5 cars in the past. The process was a breeze. The entire staff makes you feel welcomed and comfortable. I will definitely return to purchase more great deals and send plenty of referrals!

by from Texas |

I purchased a new Honda Pilot from Honda of Frisco and Jesse Garret last week and the experience was incredible. I submitted an email, immediately received a response, I spoke with Jesse Garret over the phone, and within 10 minutes he not only had the vehicle I was considering but he had a better option available. They had sold 5 of the 6 vehicles that met my requirements that morning and I planned to go forward with purchasing a different brand from a different dealership. Jesse recognized I was a returning customer and immediately took steps to ensure we stayed a customer. He matched the deal I was looking for and when I arrived at the dealership the vehicle was waiting at the entrance. The entire process from initiation to driving off the lot took less than two hours. The customer service surpassed that of luxury brands and dealers we have purchased from in the past. The service and post sale follow up has been fantastic. Many thanks to Jesse and the entire Honda of Frisco team. You have set the bar very high.

Great service!!

by from Texarkana, Ar |

Very wonderful staff that is patient and will go out of there way to may you feel comfortable and answer any questions or alleviate any concerns you may have. They work well with their customers to make sure they are 100% satisfied!

We bought a Honda Fit from Stephen & Nick

by from Mesquite, Tx |

We bought a Honda Fit for our son from Stephen Szilva with the help of his assistant, Nick at David McDavid Frisco. The service was excellent and we would do it again.

David McDavid Honda- Excellent purchase experience

by from Plano, TX |

Recently purchased a new Honda. Have got to hand it to David McDavid (David Alldredge in particular) on Dallas North Tollway. A favorable and professional experience. I'm comfortable recommending these folks if you are considering a Honda. Very good inventory and kept the games to a minimum. Do your homework online, then get with David for an pain-free purchase. Great job. M. Doyle

March 23, 2015

Buying a new car was never this easy

by from Allen ,Texas |

We purchased our 2014 Odessy at David McDavid Honda of Frisco. The whole buying experienced is very easy. Mr. Luis Alvarez helped us and guided us throughout the whole process. He was there from beginning to end and never left us eventhough it is already late and time for him to go home. We never felt being pressured at all. He is very patient with us and answered all our questions and concerns and was never pressured to sign any paper work on the same day. He is very accomodating and a very well-mannered person. We actually considered him as our sales consultant and not a sales person. His advised and guidanced assured us that we made the right decission... and driving home our new Odessy very happy. I will definitely recommend him to my friends. Thank you very much Mr. Luis Alvarez for all your helped and for treating us like a family and a true friend.

March 23, 2015

Wonderful, non pressured car buying

by from Frisco, TX |

After several weeks of searching for a replacement to my car that was totaled,David McDavid Honda of Frisco was recommended. I was on my way to test drive 4 cars at other dealerships later that day. Andrew Loney was my salesperson and after speaking to him I was convinced that there was no need to visit and test drive other cars. Compared to the Civic I eventually bought that day, those cars and prices did not suit my need. I cancelled the appointments. A major reason I stayed also is that Mr. Loney was VERY professional, non-stressful by not pressuring me and highly knowledgeable. I am very impressed with the dealership, especially Mr. Loney's success in finding the car I really like, but also with the Manager, David Briggs who worked with me on the financial side. I will definitely refer others to this dealership and if in the future, I want another car, I am sure it will be from David McDavid Honda of Frisco.