David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Great Experience!

by from McKinney,TX |

David McDavid was an overall great experience! We have leased and purchased a vehicle with them because of how professional they are.

Awesome dealer

by from Argyle |

Excellent service, Robert kitner was excellent in helping me with my 2013 honda accord, he provided awesome service in my car buying experience I would highly recommend bob to other buyers looking to get a great deal, I went in the dealer to just browse around and ended up driving out with a new vehicle thanks to bob,s help , thank you bob.

2013 civic si

by from frisco tx |

I just recently purchased a 2013 civic SI from David Mc David honda of Frisco. I had such an awsome experience there thanks to Mr. Lex Woodard, Ben, and Stacy Jackson. I walked in there thinking I wasn't going to get a car I have had awful experiences in the past with dealerships trying to rip me off. They worked with me on my trade in gave me what I wanted for it. If you are looking for a honda and want to get one with confidence go see Lexx, Stacy, and Ben they took care of me professionally that is grade A customer service right there thanks to them.

An awesome car buying experience

by from Carrollton, TX |

This was the 2nd dealership I had visited since starting my new car buying process and after the 2nd test drive at McDavid I fell in love with the Civic. I had originally sent a inquire on cars.com and that Monday Christ Schinabeck emailed me asking what he could do to get me in a new Honda. So Saturday following I showed up at 10am and test drove to two different types of vehicles, but was the Urban Titanium Civic that won my heart. The buying experience is a long one which is to be expected with everything that is done but it was wonderful and went by fast which is because of all of the staff, front Christ to Matt in finance who helped crunch the numbers for me. I also loved the entire show room and the service waiting area. I like that they have long hours for service needs, which is helpful for us that work 8-5. I would recommend them and Christ to anyone looking to buy a new car.

David McDavid Honda

by from Carrollton tx |

I came in here expecting the car buying experience to be something very bothersome. When I bought my car it i was supposed to find that it was the most painless experience. Chris Mullinex was an awesome assistence in this experience. He was honest, fair, and very helpful even after the car buying. Li Shao was magnificent as well. She did all she could for me in financials, and was very enthusiastic about doing it. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and my experience at David McDavid Honda.

Excellent professionalism at McDavid Honda Frisco

by from Carrollton, Texas |

John Hicks, Sales Consultant, McDavid Honda of Frisco gave excellent presentations of the 2013 and 2014 Honda Accord Sedan EX - L. His professionalism and attitude were helpful to me and my wife; which led us to purchase two Honda Sedan EX-L in approximately two months..

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

by from Carrollton, TX |

John Hicks is hands down the best car consultant I have ever dealt with, very personable, honest and committed to your satisfaction, I cannot recommend enough!

Best Experience Ever

by from Frisco, Tx |

Best car buying experience I've ever been through, from test drive to signing papers the process was easy and quick, not to mention the extremely fair pricing! Christ Schinabeck was able to get my wife in a new 2014 Odyssey for less than we were paying for our 2011 Odyssey. The whole experience was so painless and hassle free that I went back 2 weeks later and bought a Civic!

New car Jesse garrett

by from El Paso, tx |

Jesse Garrett was an excellent salesperson. He was very knowledgeable and informative. He is a credit to the dealership. I also bought the service program so my service is paid for up front. To use at my Honda dealer in El Paso, tx.

Service Center Experience was great

by from Frisco TX |

No one enjoys visiting any Auto Service center but I wanted to share my story of a great experience at D McD Honda Frisco. Julio Reyes is a great Service Advisor and he provided great customer service. He made me feel important but most of all he understood that my time was also important. He made it a priority to get me in and out of the shop as quickly as possible and that is what happened. I really appreciate the effort and Julio is the reason I will continue to take my Honda to D McD for all my future service needs.