David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Great first buying experience

by from Plano, tx |

Lexx Woodward was a great help and is an asset to Honda and this dealership. No issues, very pleased.

See Roberto in Used Cars for great service

by from Plano, TX |

My wife and I went in to look for a used car for our 16 year old daughter late on a Saturday night. Roberto found us on the lot and was very courteous and helpful in answering our questions. We ended up leaving that night with a great car. It was the easiest and fastest car shopping experience I've ever had. Kudos to Roberto and to McDavid Honda in Frisco.

Shopping for a Car made easy

by from Plano, TX |

We are a family of four and own four honda accords (2001, two 2012 and 2013). I have purchased last three honda accords from McDavid Honda of Frisco. Every time my salesperson has been David Alldredge. Before I purchased the first accord (Dec. 2011) from David Mcdavid I have shopped around several dealers in the dfw area, but ended up purchasing from David Alldredge as he was following up with me on daily basis in a friendly way. For the next two purchases (July 2012, June 2013) it was very easy for me as I just contated David Alldrege and was offered a fair price. He was extremely fair and upfront about the price of the car and the options that are already on the car. Since my first purchase I have recommended Alldredge and the McDavid honda of Frisco to my friends and family.

Great Experience

by from Flower Mound, TX |

Being financially under with our car, we made a visit to McDavid Honda Frisco to see if it was even possible to get a new car. We met with Lou Brockman, who was great in offering a new 2013 Accord for basically the same payment as we were already making. The experience was great, no hassles, and no hidden surprises. Lou was awesome is guiding us through the process.

Our experience with McDavid Honda, Frisco, TX

by from Frisco, TX |

My wife and I were shopping to replace an upscale late model, low-mileage car that simply did not work for us, despite its many whistles and bells. Having read reviews and spoken with friends about it, we decided the CR-V (EX-L trim with Navigation) was probably best for us. We looked briefly at other places then went to McDavid Honda in Frisco. We were greeted by David Alldredge whose presence and demeanor were conspicuously warm, kindly, and not at all "pushy." I whispered to my wife, "I think we've found our guy!" Then, just as our conversation got going, our old friend Benny Franklin -- we did not know he was at McDavid or that he was New Car Sales Manager -- spotted us and came to offer his usual hearty welcome. Working together, it didn't take long for us to us to find the right car, come to a reasonable agreement about pricing, and then settle things. I have no idea how many cars we've bought over the years, including several Hondas, but this was far and away the best experience we've ever had. David and Benny could hot have been more customer-focused, helpful, and as gently as at ease with us as we were with them. It was an altogether happy experience and we commend McDavid Honda, David Alldredge and Benny Franklin with sincerity and enthusiasm.

Honda FIT Purchase

by from The Colony, Tx |

This is the 3rd car we have bought from David McDavid. You would guess that buying 3 cars here is telling in itself regarding the quality of the dealership. Davd A. and the Honda team were: A).Courteous B) Professional C) Knowledgeable D) All of the above. The answer, "D". Thanks Team Honda!!

Great service, great experience. Staff was great.

by from Mckinney, Texas |

Great service, enjoyed my car buying experien at David McDavid Honda-Frisco. My salesperson was very friendly and easy to deal with. i will definitly recomend your dealership to a family or friend.

Amazing Experience

by from Plano, tx |

I just bought a Honda Accord Touring from Aaron K, and it was an extremely pleasurable experience there. They truly seem to be working for the customer and not the dealer. Aaron K bent over backwards to make sure I got the car I wanted!! I will definitely do business with them again!!

Great Service

by from Frisco, TX |

I recently bought a Honda Civic from Aaron Rochell. He was extremely helpful, courteous and informative during the selling and purchasing process. Aaron made my vehicle purchase experience a pleasant one unlike other places I have been. I like the way David McDavid does business and in particular, I appreciated Aaron's customer service orientation. I will certainly go back when I'm in the market for another vehicle.

Great car buying experience

by from Dallas Tx |

I came to David McDavid Honda to look at a CRV. I had looked at another crossover vehicle and was completely ready to buy it but, thought I better at least check the CRV out. Andy Loney came and introduced himself and took me on a test drive. I really liked the CRV but still wasn't sure, I also liked the other crossover. Andy encouraged me to take the CRV home show my family and even compare it to the other vehicle. I went back to the other dealer with the CRV , after driving them both the CRV was the one I chose. I love my CRV and really liked working with Andy Loney. I had looked and driven almost every other affordable crossover so I had dealt with many salesmen the past few weeks. Andy was kind, not high pressure and very respectful of my time. I told him if I had to pick a salesman not a car he would win, well they both won the car and the salesman. I came back 2 days later to get the side molding put on . Andy came and talked with me and checked on the car and got me out of there in less than a hour. If your looking for a new Honda ask for Andy Loney. Im so happy with my CRV