David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

First Time Honda Buyer

by from Mckinney, TX |

Our overall experience was GOOD. We found the Sales persons, Aaron Koronkiewiczand James Griffith (why we had 2 is beyond our comprehension) were very helpful in showing us all of our options and very caring of both my wife and I as we went through this buying process. They both went out of their way to show us both new and Honda certified vehicles. They took us on numerous test drives. They were very accommodating to our schedule. We eventually chose a 2013 Honda Accord and we found the New Car Manager, David Briggs, Sales Manager, Rob Tharp, and the Finance person (whose name escapes us)to be very accommodating through out their involvement in the process. Good Job!

Best one DFW area

by from McKinney, Tx |

Car buying is almost an addiction for me. Wife thinks there should be a 12 step program. I have tried many of the dealers on the area and came to the opinion 7 or 8 cars ago, that these guys are the only ones that meet my needs for end to end. Always some negotiation involved but in the end I feel they have the best balance for all the stages. My go to guy is Richard Spano in the used area but he can mediate for me in all areas from new cars to service to finance. Nice to have a "friend" in their system but everyone from the GM to finance and service has treated me well. Thanks guys

McDavid Honda, Frisco, TX

by from Frisco, TX |

I recently bought a used Honda from David McDavid Honda, Frisco. My sales representative was Rich Spano. Of all the car buying experiences I've had, this was far and away the best! Rich listened to my desires, asking questions to make sure he understood my wishes, price range, and time frame. Because he listened, he was able to find the exact car I was searching for. Once he did, he did not pressure me into purchasing it; he simply made we aware of its presence on the lot. Once I came down to check it out, he went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. I have already recommended Rich to friends and will continue to do so. I can not say enough about the quality of this experience. When I am in the market again, Rich will be the first person I call!

review for my purchase of jeep wrangler

by from austin texas |

top of the line,. i bought the jeep online, never saw it , in person, richard colonel spano is the man to get it done, I asked him to have it shipped, he did, still unseen by me, it got here to dealership, i picked it up and history, If i ever need a car again, yep going back without a doubt, In fact all the people involved were just as competent including owner, very nice folks

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Denton Tx. |

My family an I stopped by David McDavid to look at used Honda Accords for our 16 yr. old daughter. We were met by Ace Meason, he was extremely helpful in showing us our different options (new and used). Within a short time he had made us the best deal we could find, we were financed, and on our way home. I have purchased many cars in my life, and this was by far the best experience I have had. Ace Meason and David McDavid have gained some life long customers.

Buying Experience At David McDavid Honda

by from Frisco, TX |

I had heard so many outstanding report from my friends and business associates about David McDavid Honda and Lou Brockman, the salesman to whom i was referred and quite frankly I did not believe anyone one was that good. I had met Lou in a business setting and told him that at some point I would be interested. Lou took my phone number and an approximate date to call. And sure enough he did and i said i was not ready...he was extremely polite and asked when would be a good time to get back with me and each time he did.......absolutely No Pressure as I still was just not ready. Then one day my car over heated and the rest is History. I had spoken with a salesman from another auto dealership who was the mfg of the the car I was driving and frankly the guy drove me crazy calling .....he always had a new tip for me. I got none of that from Lou Brockman nor any of the staff at David McDavid..........but i walked in ready to do battle with my defenses up because i had seen so many of the other Dealership tricks ....to my great surprise these people we soon nice, so low key and helpful and it was one of the more positive buying experiences I have ever had. Truly I can say it was friendly service with a smile not only from Lou Brockman but all of the staff.....I think these people really enjoy coming to work at David McDavid Honda. Soon we will be purchasing our second car from them.

Great first buying experience

by from Plano, tx |

Lexx Woodward was a great help and is an asset to Honda and this dealership. No issues, very pleased.

See Roberto in Used Cars for great service

by from Plano, TX |

My wife and I went in to look for a used car for our 16 year old daughter late on a Saturday night. Roberto found us on the lot and was very courteous and helpful in answering our questions. We ended up leaving that night with a great car. It was the easiest and fastest car shopping experience I've ever had. Kudos to Roberto and to McDavid Honda in Frisco.

Shopping for a Car made easy

by from Plano, TX |

We are a family of four and own four honda accords (2001, two 2012 and 2013). I have purchased last three honda accords from McDavid Honda of Frisco. Every time my salesperson has been David Alldredge. Before I purchased the first accord (Dec. 2011) from David Mcdavid I have shopped around several dealers in the dfw area, but ended up purchasing from David Alldredge as he was following up with me on daily basis in a friendly way. For the next two purchases (July 2012, June 2013) it was very easy for me as I just contated David Alldrege and was offered a fair price. He was extremely fair and upfront about the price of the car and the options that are already on the car. Since my first purchase I have recommended Alldredge and the McDavid honda of Frisco to my friends and family.

Great Experience

by from Flower Mound, TX |

Being financially under with our car, we made a visit to McDavid Honda Frisco to see if it was even possible to get a new car. We met with Lou Brockman, who was great in offering a new 2013 Accord for basically the same payment as we were already making. The experience was great, no hassles, and no hidden surprises. Lou was awesome is guiding us through the process.