David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Great Service, Good facilities

by from Plano, TX |

Sales person is very friendly and he understood my needs very well. Will recommend to others.

March 23, 2015

Thanks for your review and leaving us some feedback. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future with anything. Give us a call at 469-888-0862 for any questions or concerns. Best Wishes!

New Purchase

by from Plano, TX |

I had already decided on purchasing a Camry but had extra time on my hands. I went to David McDavid Honda just to kill some time. CHRIS TORRES was the sales representative who greeted me. He was friendly and very personable. He allowed me to test drive a Honda Accord LX and was patient with my questions and concerns. This car was surprisingly quiet and operated smoothly. I was surprised because the one or two Accords I have test driven in past years exhibited lots of road noise. Mr. Torres' demeanor and the quality of this car helped me to change my decision on which new car to purchase. Chris Torres represents this dealership very well!

Great experience

by from McKinney, TX |

Great overall buying experience due to knowledgeable and customer service driven staff. My personal salesperson of choice is Lou Brockman. I have purchased two vehicles at David McDavid and Lou has assisted me on both. If I'm ever in need of another vehicle in the future my first stop will be David McDavid Honda -Frisco.

Great service from Lou Brockman

by from Carrollton, TX |

Eleven months ago I decided to trade in a car that was already paid for in exchange for one with a lease. Prior to talking with Lou Brockman I was convinced that my car that I owned cost me less than having a lease. However, when he showed me the cost of repairs on my vehicle and that I was still driving around in a ten year old car I began to do more research. I found that with a new civic I'd get twice the mileage as I was getting in the old van. So money that I was previously spending on gas was now paying for the car instead! When I went in to look at cars, I assumed we'd just hit the lot and pick something out. Lou sat with me and my wife and listened to our short and long term plans for what cars made the most sense for us. He helped us come up with a strategy to get to that goal and then we looked at cars in the right price range to meet those needs. This overall evaluation was a tremendous benefit to feeling comfortable that we were making a decision that was right for our family. This is the second vehicle that we have bought from David McDavid. I highly recommend that when you go in you ask to speak with Lou Brockman!

New Car Purchase

by from Plano,Tx |

Rusty Hill makes buying a car an easy and fun process. His knowledge and positive attitude are refreshing. He is always my first choice when buying a car

Excellence in All Aspects of Service

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently moved to north Texas - via my Honda Accord - and needed to bring the car in for service when a quirky noise sounded off every morning. I had noticed David McDavid Honda of Frisco as I was passing by their (very conveniently located) venue on the 121 Tollway and decided to call for an appointment and their assistance. I was cordially greeted and invited by their manager, Matt, to bring my car over a.s.a.p. That was remarkable since it was already 2:00 PM and almost 100 here in the Dallas-Ft. Worth region! I did so and was greeted very nicely by the team at the Service Department and Brannon Smith was assigned to my car's care. He was fantastic. Brannon is an excellent listener and his knowledge and interpretation of my imitation of a VTC Actuator trying to "wake up" was on the nose! (If it hasn't been done already, someone should put together a video of the car engine imitations customers make and contrast that with the final diagnosis.) Brannon had the Manager, Matt, come out and join us as we were talking about the problem, and Matt, again, was very gracious and comprehensive in his understanding of engine functions and possible malfunctions. It was agreed to leave the car overnight for a cold start inspection and then a B Service the next morning. Brannon took me on a tour of the facilities and I was completely impressed with not only the showroom and awards, but the consideration that went into the design of the customer reception/waiting area: everything anyone would need to productively and happily occupy an hour or two that it might take for car repairs - including computer stations and a small theatre with children's videos. Most amazing of all: Brannon took me to the work floor with all the cars, technicians and tools flying - but not a speck of dirt!!!! That was the best I've ever seen - and only the third dealership I've known in 30 years who even dared to let customers see the work space. Brannon also arranged for the shuttle to take me home and to bring me back the next morning. Both of the shuttle drivers were wonderful gentlemen and safe drivers. It was a delight to meet them. Brannon, Matt and the technician gave my car a cold start exam later that night, found the problem and the car was repaired and ready for me to pick up by 10:30 AM. At check out, Brannon expedited the process and the lady (Michelle?) who processed my check was gracious and prompt. The cost was absolutely appropriate for all the work done on my car and the services rendered for my sake. The car has been running perfectly for a week. I am very thankful and completely satisfied with the service and personal consideration given me by EVERYONE at McDavid Honda.

A Great Experience

by from Dallas, Tx |

The overall experience was excellent. I met John Owen right before I even went inside the dealership, and he was thoroughly helpful by giving me my options. John patiently continued to do extra work for my undecided color choices on the car I wanted and genuinely wanted to help. He even brought the price close to the range I desired. I would definitely recommend John to anyone.

Best Dealership Experience-Stacy Jackson

by from Dallas, TX |

I went to three other Honda dealers in the DFW area before finding David McDavid. I called on a Friday night and Stacy Jackson answered the phone and told me that he would love to make me a deal on an Odyssey. I set an appointment for Saturday morning and came down from the downtown Dallas area. Stacy and Rob Tharp (Sales Director) were kind, helpful and great in making sure that I got a great deal as well as a van that would be best for my family. I would not buy another car/van elsewhere. Lynsie Binkley, the Accessories Manager, did an excellent job at explaining the different accessory options and making sure that I got a package that included all of the necessities. Also, KJ Jones in the finance department was very helpful in taking the time to explain financing options. Julian in the service department did a great job at making sure my accessories were installed. My total experience at David McDavid was amazing! Truly a pleasant experience, much different that I have experienced at past dealerships. A+++

Wonderful Experience at McDavid Honda

by from McKinney, TS |

My experience at McDavid Honda was excellent. I recently purchased a Honda Fit and my salesman was Jesse Garrett. I had gone to another dealership and they literally would not give me my keys back until I had a deal with them. That tactic made me very uncomfortable. When I went to McDavid Frisco Jesse was very courteous and very professional and also gave me a great deal for my budget. He was honest and polite. I had already changed to having my old Honda serviced there and now my experience is complete because I will not be purchasing my next new Honda at David McDavid Honda in Frisco and will definitely use Jesse again.

Professional buying experince

by from Houston, TX |

We were looking for a Honda -CRV for a few weeks now. Living in houston, we always found that this dealership always had lower prices compared to others. We drove in there to personally check it out. We were very impressed. The sales person Andy was very knowledgeable and helped us all the way through the process. He was very fair and upfront about all the prices. There not much haggling or over selling. We ended up walking out with our new CRV at the end of the day. The whole experience was very professional and to me personally it was worth the 4 hour drive..