David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Excellence in All Aspects of Service

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently moved to north Texas - via my Honda Accord - and needed to bring the car in for service when a quirky noise sounded off every morning. I had noticed David McDavid Honda of Frisco as I was passing by their (very conveniently located) venue on the 121 Tollway and decided to call for an appointment and their assistance. I was cordially greeted and invited by their manager, Matt, to bring my car over a.s.a.p. That was remarkable since it was already 2:00 PM and almost 100 here in the Dallas-Ft. Worth region! I did so and was greeted very nicely by the team at the Service Department and Brannon Smith was assigned to my car's care. He was fantastic. Brannon is an excellent listener and his knowledge and interpretation of my imitation of a VTC Actuator trying to "wake up" was on the nose! (If it hasn't been done already, someone should put together a video of the car engine imitations customers make and contrast that with the final diagnosis.) Brannon had the Manager, Matt, come out and join us as we were talking about the problem, and Matt, again, was very gracious and comprehensive in his understanding of engine functions and possible malfunctions. It was agreed to leave the car overnight for a cold start inspection and then a B Service the next morning. Brannon took me on a tour of the facilities and I was completely impressed with not only the showroom and awards, but the consideration that went into the design of the customer reception/waiting area: everything anyone would need to productively and happily occupy an hour or two that it might take for car repairs - including computer stations and a small theatre with children's videos. Most amazing of all: Brannon took me to the work floor with all the cars, technicians and tools flying - but not a speck of dirt!!!! That was the best I've ever seen - and only the third dealership I've known in 30 years who even dared to let customers see the work space. Brannon also arranged for the shuttle to take me home and to bring me back the next morning. Both of the shuttle drivers were wonderful gentlemen and safe drivers. It was a delight to meet them. Brannon, Matt and the technician gave my car a cold start exam later that night, found the problem and the car was repaired and ready for me to pick up by 10:30 AM. At check out, Brannon expedited the process and the lady (Michelle?) who processed my check was gracious and prompt. The cost was absolutely appropriate for all the work done on my car and the services rendered for my sake. The car has been running perfectly for a week. I am very thankful and completely satisfied with the service and personal consideration given me by EVERYONE at McDavid Honda.

A Great Experience

by from Dallas, Tx |

The overall experience was excellent. I met John Owen right before I even went inside the dealership, and he was thoroughly helpful by giving me my options. John patiently continued to do extra work for my undecided color choices on the car I wanted and genuinely wanted to help. He even brought the price close to the range I desired. I would definitely recommend John to anyone.

Best Dealership Experience-Stacy Jackson

by from Dallas, TX |

I went to three other Honda dealers in the DFW area before finding David McDavid. I called on a Friday night and Stacy Jackson answered the phone and told me that he would love to make me a deal on an Odyssey. I set an appointment for Saturday morning and came down from the downtown Dallas area. Stacy and Rob Tharp (Sales Director) were kind, helpful and great in making sure that I got a great deal as well as a van that would be best for my family. I would not buy another car/van elsewhere. Lynsie Binkley, the Accessories Manager, did an excellent job at explaining the different accessory options and making sure that I got a package that included all of the necessities. Also, KJ Jones in the finance department was very helpful in taking the time to explain financing options. Julian in the service department did a great job at making sure my accessories were installed. My total experience at David McDavid was amazing! Truly a pleasant experience, much different that I have experienced at past dealerships. A+++

Wonderful Experience at McDavid Honda

by from McKinney, TS |

My experience at McDavid Honda was excellent. I recently purchased a Honda Fit and my salesman was Jesse Garrett. I had gone to another dealership and they literally would not give me my keys back until I had a deal with them. That tactic made me very uncomfortable. When I went to McDavid Frisco Jesse was very courteous and very professional and also gave me a great deal for my budget. He was honest and polite. I had already changed to having my old Honda serviced there and now my experience is complete because I will not be purchasing my next new Honda at David McDavid Honda in Frisco and will definitely use Jesse again.

Professional buying experince

by from Houston, TX |

We were looking for a Honda -CRV for a few weeks now. Living in houston, we always found that this dealership always had lower prices compared to others. We drove in there to personally check it out. We were very impressed. The sales person Andy was very knowledgeable and helped us all the way through the process. He was very fair and upfront about all the prices. There not much haggling or over selling. We ended up walking out with our new CRV at the end of the day. The whole experience was very professional and to me personally it was worth the 4 hour drive..

First Time Honda Buyer

by from Mckinney, TX |

Our overall experience was GOOD. We found the Sales persons, Aaron Koronkiewiczand James Griffith (why we had 2 is beyond our comprehension) were very helpful in showing us all of our options and very caring of both my wife and I as we went through this buying process. They both went out of their way to show us both new and Honda certified vehicles. They took us on numerous test drives. They were very accommodating to our schedule. We eventually chose a 2013 Honda Accord and we found the New Car Manager, David Briggs, Sales Manager, Rob Tharp, and the Finance person (whose name escapes us)to be very accommodating through out their involvement in the process. Good Job!

Best one DFW area

by from McKinney, Tx |

Car buying is almost an addiction for me. Wife thinks there should be a 12 step program. I have tried many of the dealers on the area and came to the opinion 7 or 8 cars ago, that these guys are the only ones that meet my needs for end to end. Always some negotiation involved but in the end I feel they have the best balance for all the stages. My go to guy is Richard Spano in the used area but he can mediate for me in all areas from new cars to service to finance. Nice to have a "friend" in their system but everyone from the GM to finance and service has treated me well. Thanks guys

McDavid Honda, Frisco, TX

by from Frisco, TX |

I recently bought a used Honda from David McDavid Honda, Frisco. My sales representative was Rich Spano. Of all the car buying experiences I've had, this was far and away the best! Rich listened to my desires, asking questions to make sure he understood my wishes, price range, and time frame. Because he listened, he was able to find the exact car I was searching for. Once he did, he did not pressure me into purchasing it; he simply made we aware of its presence on the lot. Once I came down to check it out, he went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. I have already recommended Rich to friends and will continue to do so. I can not say enough about the quality of this experience. When I am in the market again, Rich will be the first person I call!

review for my purchase of jeep wrangler

by from austin texas |

top of the line,. i bought the jeep online, never saw it , in person, richard colonel spano is the man to get it done, I asked him to have it shipped, he did, still unseen by me, it got here to dealership, i picked it up and history, If i ever need a car again, yep going back without a doubt, In fact all the people involved were just as competent including owner, very nice folks

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Denton Tx. |

My family an I stopped by David McDavid to look at used Honda Accords for our 16 yr. old daughter. We were met by Ace Meason, he was extremely helpful in showing us our different options (new and used). Within a short time he had made us the best deal we could find, we were financed, and on our way home. I have purchased many cars in my life, and this was by far the best experience I have had. Ace Meason and David McDavid have gained some life long customers.