1601 N. Dallas Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034

New 855-314-2165
Used 855-314-2165
Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Great service, great experience. Staff was great.

by from Mckinney, Texas |

Great service, enjoyed my car buying experien at David McDavid Honda-Frisco. My salesperson was very friendly and easy to deal with. i will definitly recomend your dealership to a family or friend.

Amazing Experience

by from Plano, tx |

I just bought a Honda Accord Touring from Aaron K, and it was an extremely pleasurable experience there. They truly seem to be working for the customer and not the dealer. Aaron K bent over backwards to make sure I got the car I wanted!! I will definitely do business with them again!!

Great Service

by from Frisco, TX |

I recently bought a Honda Civic from Aaron Rochell. He was extremely helpful, courteous and informative during the selling and purchasing process. Aaron made my vehicle purchase experience a pleasant one unlike other places I have been. I like the way David McDavid does business and in particular, I appreciated Aaron's customer service orientation. I will certainly go back when I'm in the market for another vehicle.

Great car buying experience

by from Dallas Tx |

I came to David McDavid Honda to look at a CRV. I had looked at another crossover vehicle and was completely ready to buy it but, thought I better at least check the CRV out. Andy Loney came and introduced himself and took me on a test drive. I really liked the CRV but still wasn't sure, I also liked the other crossover. Andy encouraged me to take the CRV home show my family and even compare it to the other vehicle. I went back to the other dealer with the CRV , after driving them both the CRV was the one I chose. I love my CRV and really liked working with Andy Loney. I had looked and driven almost every other affordable crossover so I had dealt with many salesmen the past few weeks. Andy was kind, not high pressure and very respectful of my time. I told him if I had to pick a salesman not a car he would win, well they both won the car and the salesman. I came back 2 days later to get the side molding put on . Andy came and talked with me and checked on the car and got me out of there in less than a hour. If your looking for a new Honda ask for Andy Loney. Im so happy with my CRV

by from Plano, TX |

I have bought a new Accord coupe after test driving many different cars, at different dealerships in the area. Beyond the Accord's appeal, the reason I chose DavidMcDavid Honda is the sales consultant Chris Torres. He is the only sales consultant across all dealerships that actually sat down, listened to what I was looking for and narrowed down the list to an exact match. Chris helped me a lot during and following the sales process and made it a very good experience. Overall, the entire team is very professional, the facilities are very good and they sell great Honda cars, so I would definitely recommend to my friends.

Sam Saidian Saving a Sale

by from Carrollton, TX |

I was looking to purchase my first car when I arrived on David McDavid Honda of Frisco on Memorial Day 2013 I was greeted by a salesman who asked if I brought my mother to look at cars with me. It was actually my girlfriend which we both look 20 years old. The comment irritated us both, but I still wanted to look at the new 2013 Civics and test drive a car since I was between another car and a Civic. I was only looking for two features in the Civic, a sunroof and cruise control. We were taken to see a couple Civics without sunroofs and were told that it was too busy to just browse and test drive. By then I had enough with making the salesman feel inconvenienced by his actions and went back inside to find another salesman. Sam Saidian approached us when we arrived inside asking if we had been helped. We informed him that we were told it was too busy for a test drive and he assured us it was not and that he had plenty of time to find what I was looking for and take a test drive. After the test drive i was very pleased with the Civic EX Coupe ride and standard features. I was looking for the same Civic that I test drove, but wanted the color to be dark Grey. Sam searched the inventory and emailed me the specifications of the exact car that I requested. I went in with a monthly payment in mind that I would be happy with and Sam assured me that David McDavid makes deals happen. Do they ever! I drove off the lot that day after negotiating with exactly what I expected to pay. If you are looking to purchase a new Honda, I was very pleased with David McDavid and their very large selection available and had a wonderful first car buying experience. Sam Saidian was able to save a sale when he cared about what I was looking for in a car and was able to find it on the lot. Sam made me feel like he wanted to sell me that car that was best for me, and assure that I was very happy with my purchase.

2011 Used CR-V Experience

by from Sherman, Texas |

I was making a good faith effort at trading with the used car portion of the dealership for a 2011 CR-V EXL with ~10K miles. They stated the car had been on the lot too long and needed to move it, so management would be in an exceptional bargaining posture, to keep the capital moving. WRONG!!!! I was advised that my used 2011 Camry was worth $500 less than book value. I told them a payment range I would like to be in, and they make an offer that is within $50.00 of that price, so the sslesman said , we will meet you half way. I said ok by agreeing to a little more to meet them half way, when we get to finance, we find out how they met us half way was by adding to payments to the loan duration. I could have , literally, went next door to the new auto sales folks and I could have purchased a brand new CR-V with the same package for ~$15.00 more a month and I would be driving a new car, not a threee year old car with over 10,000 miles. They don't entertain saling your trade in, it is strictly, what will the wholesaler give me. No dealing whatsoever, it is their way or the highway. We chose the latter and don't intend on ever going back and that would be my suggestion to any possible buyers out there. Buyers beware, cause David McDavid don't care!!!!

David McDavid Honda of Frisco responded to this review

June 9, 2013

Gary, Thank you for your comments regarding your CR-V, and please accept my sincere apology for the unsatisfactory experience you had recently with our dealership. We want all of our customers to have confidence in the sales process. At the end of the day, your complete satisfaction is our top priority, and we want you to feel that your concerns have been given adequate consideration. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in order to address your concerns and determine if we can resolve any remaining issues, and restore your faith in our dealership. Please contact me at 972-731-3077, or via email at mcole1@mcdavid.com I look forward to connecting with you soon. Best regards, Matt Cole David McDavid Honda Frisco Pre-Owned Sales Director

More Than Happy :-)

by from Dallas,TX |

I have always bought my cars cash and have a very difficult time making decisions, big or small, so buying a car was especially difficult for me. It took me two trips and a few months of research before I was ready. I worked with David Alldredge, in sales for new and used cars, and he was outstanding. He was very patient when I wanted to look at the same cars over and oooooover again! I had walked in expecting to get a car that would take care of my needs for a few years and that was going to be good enough. With the help of Manlio Perez and Rob Karamov I was able to get a car far better than what I hoped.

OUTSTANDING! LITERALLY!

by from Dallas,TX |

David McDavid Honda of Frisco is absolutely outstanding! From the GM Mike Rasmussen and Used Car Manager Rob Karimov, to my favorite salesman David Alldredge, the experience is second to none! This is the second vehicle I've personally purchased from this dealership. My family in total has purchased 4 vehicles and 2 of my friends have bought cars from David McDavid. Mike and David helped me and my family on every prior visit and this time Rob was another extremely helpful addition to the crew. Whether you're shopping Honda or any other make you can always expect a very high level of professionalism, courtesy, respect and integrity from the entire team at David McDavid Honda Frisco. They are #1 for a good reason! A good team must be lead by a good leader and Mike Rasmussen leads by example here. This is my 15th car that I've purchased in my life and I have never had a better experience than I have had here. I've had terrible credit and I have good credit now and the level of treatment from the team is the exact same in both instances. If you want the BEST DEAL, BEST TREATMENT, BEST TRADE-IN VALUE, BEST PEOPLE, and BEST EXPERIENCE buying a car go to David McDavid Honda of Frisco and ask for David Alldredge. Christian G.

Amazing Dealership!

by from Dallas, TX |

Just got a brand new Honda Fit Sport from salesman David Allderedge at David McDavid Honda in Frisco. What an amazing and easy experience. I cannot thank them enough for the kindness and friendliness shown to me. And what a easy buying experience! Keep up the great work David! I will be back and send everyone your way!