David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 877-245-8704 Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Great service

by from Plano,TX |

Went in for oil change found out vehicle was also due for some other services. They took care of everything while I was there and I didn't have to make a second appointment.

Great service department

by from Plano, TX |

Recently went in for an oil change and had a nail in my tire. I had a warranty, and they replaced it with no questions asked. No upselling, very comfortable.

Project Manager

by from Frisco, TX |

I purchased my vehicle at David McDavid and I have only taken my car there for servicing. From start to finish the reception I receive and the manor in which the car is delivered back to me by the representatives has been very professional. The only reason I marked them with 3 stars for customer service is because the last two times that I have taken my vehicle there for oil changes the car has been returned with oil on the steering wheel, oil smudges and finger prints on the door, console, leather seats and glove compartment lever. On my most recent servicing visit I even brought it up to the attendant and expressed my concerns. I even stated that I appreciate the fact that the "lube techs" are trying to complete the process as quickly as possible and that I realize they don't mean to leave oil stains in the vehicle. So I asked if he could please ask them to be aware of this and if necessary wipe the vehicle after their done. Well...that didn't happen. In fact my car was returned to me in a condition even worst than the first time. Needless to say I had to take the vehicle to be properly cleaned. Not happy about that, especially when I addressed the issue in a polite and constructive manner. I'm just glad that the oil stains have been on surfaces that are easy to clean and not on the light tan fabric headliner that the car has.

Tire trouble

by from Frisco, tx |

Tire pressure light on - fix and Allined . Was done quickly and all charges and recommendations covered

Ridgeline Service

by from Frisco, TX |

Facilities are neat and clean. Service rep keep me up to date through out the process. Cleaned and detailed the car was a nice touch.

Attentive service

by from San Antonio, TX |

The cars were ready to go. Great service. Great sales people. Attentive to all my needs.

David McDavid Honda of Frisco responded to this review

October 1, 2015

Hello Ivan and thank you for sharing. At McDavid Honda of Frisco, providing excellent customer service is our top priority so I am very happy to hear that was the case for you. I appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon! Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Servicing with David McDavid of Frisco

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a great experience with my service advisor! I highly recommend David McDavid of Frisco for servicing your Honda vehicle.

John Dorobek

by from The Colony,Tx. |

Great waiting room. Lots of TV,s and computer access. Very friendly atmosphere!

2015 Honda Accord Service Visit

by from Frisco, Texas |

The customer service agent was excellent and was able to respond to all of my questions, in addition to checking me out, at the end of the service to my car.

Friendly and, informative staff

by from Frisco, tx |

Tim Randoll- was very informative. Staff insured me the best deal with the best car for me.

David McDavid Honda of Frisco responded to this review

October 2, 2015

Hello Kristina and thank you for sharing your experience at McDavid Honda of Frisco. We appreciate your business and welcome any questions or concerns you may have in the future. Sonia Heredia, General Manager