David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Highly Recommended Place

by from Dallas,TX |

I had the privilege of meeting several men at David McDavid, and was highly impressed by their attentiveness to helping meet my needs. Richard "The Colonel" Spano took the time to understand my situation and then helped me find the perfect fit for my life and my budget. His non-pressure approach easily helped me fill comfortable and at peace with the decision that I had made. I expected the car buying process to be stressful and time consuming, but with what I was offered I simply could not walk away. I highly recommend this dealership for not only the quality of the products, but also the quality of the people you work with.

March 23, 2015

Thanks for your review and leaving us some feedback. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future with anything. Give us a call at 469-888-0862 for any questions or concerns. Best Wishes!

Highly Recommended! Good to their word!

by from Carrollton Tx |

First of all, I do not write many reviews. I feel that I must give McDavid Honda Used Car Sales a top notch review. A few months ago, I was in need of a new car. I looked all over and found the one which suited me best; a 2002 Acura RSX. Mohammed Masud helped me through the process. I only had $5K cash on me, and still owed a balance, which I would have to drive to Denton to the credit union to withdraw. After giving them the 5K cash, we did some paperwork, and they let me take the car to Denton to get the remaining balance. The car drove great. Once in Denton, I came out of the credit union, and went to start the car, and it didn't start. It had plenty of battery life, but it just wouldn't even try to crank. I called the dealership, spoke with Mohammed, and he put me in touch with the sales manager of the used car department; Wayne Brandon. They said if it didn't start within 30 minutes, they would send out a flatbed to pick me and the car up. I made some calls, and a family member which lived in Denton came up to help me. We decided we would drive back to his house, get some tools, and check the battery terminals and wiring. Upon returning to the bank, before tearing down the wiring on the battery, I tried starting the car, and it started right up. I drove it back to the dealership with no problems. I had reservations on finishing the purchase of the car. I made the dealership put the car through an entire electrical inspection, for which they agreed. They promptly gave me a brand new Honda Civic as a loaner car until the car was finished. I completed the purchase. 2.5 months later, I drove my car to Waffle House to have breakfast with a friend. I drove my car back home and my friend followed me, to help me fix my motorcycle. It had some electrical problems. Once at home, I put my M/C battery in my car (trunk) to take to the auto store to have it tested, and my car once again.... wouldn't start. I gave it an hour, and it still didn't start... I gave it 24 hours, it still didn't start, then 3 days later, after it wouldn't start, I finally called the dealership. It showed the exact same symptoms it showed the day I was making the purchase. I spoke with Wayne Brandon again (The sales manager of used cars), and he told me if I could get it to the dealership, he would have them take a look. I called my insurance company and made a roadside assistance claim, and got a flatbed to come pick it up. I got it to the dealership, and they offered me a no cost, loaner car, but I had gotten my bike running, so I was good to go. 2 days later, the dealership called me telling me that the starter had to be replaced. I told them to go ahead. A day later, the car was ready, so I went up to the dealership to talk with Wayne, and he said I didn't owe a dime. Everything was taken care of because technically the starter showed signs of failing the day I bought it. So just like that, they took care of the problem at no cost, without the use of warranty. I didn't have to sign a thing. I just drove my car home. The car starts better than it ever did, and I am as happy as someone can be with a new car. If you are thinking about purchasing a used car from McDavid Honda in Frisco, please consider this review as a testament of the quality of service these folks provide at their dealership. They are good to their word. They could have easily told me that it would be $500+ to fix it, and I probably would have, because I need my car running. They went above and beyond in this situation, and I am thankful they are such great people.

First Time Foreign Car Buyer

by from The Colony, TX |

I had been shopping for a car for two weeks and I visited Ford, Nissan, Chevrolet and Toyota to name a few and there were many more but to numerous to mention.. My first visit was to David McDavid Honda in Frisco. I made contact through the internet with David Alldredge. He was very patient with me and I think I left and came back two or three times. I test drove a lot of cars and the Honda seemed to handle the best. It wasn't the price or the warranty that kept me coming back but the salesman David Alldredge. I ended up buying a 2013 CRV XL. I didn't think I wanted a small SUV but when I drove it I was convinced that I wanted one. Now that I have had it for 2 weeks I know I made the right decision and David McDavid was the right dealership to sell me the car. The whole buying experience was very pleasant and there was absolutely no high pressure. My hat it off to David Alldredge for a job well done. I would also like to mention Tammy in finance and Lynsie who explained the other options available to us.

Great deals, & great salesman . Mark Ladd

by from Crossroads,tx |

The staff & Mark Ladd were very professional .The purchase price beat the competition by far, thanks

excellent service with integrity

by from Plano, TX |

Very pleasant purchasing experience overall and we will recommend to our friends and neighbors most definitely. Thank you for a job well done.

Bought a new Honda from this Dealer

by from Plano,TX |

It was a great experience buying car with this dealer. Got at a very best price that any could offer in the state. Pooya Tadjally of Mc David Honda Frisco was the sales representative who helped me get this great car. He was awesome. Answered all my questions and concerns. Definitely recommend this dealer if you are in hunt for a Honda and a best price on it.

Best Service Department

by from Frisco, TX |

Phenomenal service in the Service Department! My service guy - Kiel Mellon - is excellent to work with - quality repairs and quality customer service. He explains the repairs being done thoroughly and in a language I can understand - and I don't ever feel like I'm getting the run around. I highly recommend McDavid Honda and Kiel!

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Frisco, TX |

My salesman, Serghei Medushevski, at David McDavid Honda in Frisco made my car buying experience seamless and enjoyable. He was professional, knowledgeable, interesting, detail minded, and walked me through the entire process. He made sure I knew just exactly what the next step was and to whom I would be talking to and why. All the people I had dealings with at David McDavid Honda were all very easy to work with, friendly, and wanted to make sure I was happy with all aspects of the process. But the person who made it the best experience I've ever had buying a new car was my salesman, Serghei Medushevski.

Buy Here

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Just purchased a new CRV from McDavid Honda. The entire process was great and Stephen Szilva my salesman as well as the entire team there did an outstanding job ensuring I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. They also earned my service business and future business. Drove from Fort Worth to make my purchase and it was definetly worth the drive. Dealership is the best around and I visited several.

Fantastic experience

by from Little Elm, TX |

I came to David McDavid Honda looking to purchase a used Honda Pilot. Selwyn Smith met with me and did a FANTASTIC job helping me find just the right Pilot. I also talked to Matt, the Sales Manager. He was very easy to work with and it was a pleasure doing business with both of them. They helped me find the right vehicle for me and my family. We got it done in one day and I could not be happier. I cannot think of a better place to go for Hondas. Be sure to ask for Selwyn when you stop by McDavid Honda.