David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Great service

by from mckinney tx |

Great customer service. Very smooth transaction. Sergey is very good and professional salesman. Will be back again!

Great Deals and Service from Great People

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Any college graduate post-2008 is quite familiar with the words "debt", "loans", and "bills". It's easy to tack on getting a new car to the list of stresses. However, when I visited David McDavid Honda in Frisco, I didn't have to. I was greeted right away by my salesman, Darren Smith, and was able to be as frank and down-to-Earth as possible. Darren had a great personality and sense of humor and had no trouble understanding and connecting to a recent college graduate like myself. We were able to find the perfect fit for myself, and I confidently drove out of the lot the same-day with my new Honda Civic lease. I can't stress enough how much personality and empathy helped a buying process that's otherwise quite difficult on a young, inexperienced buyer. Thanks again Darren and the staff at David McDavid Frisco! Since moving to Los Angeles, I have seen a handful of Texas plates with the McDavid logo on the car, and I'm proud to be one of them!

Best car leasing/purchasing experience I ever had!

by from Richardson, TX |

I went to David McDavid of Frisco in November 2011 for myself, after having a great experience at this dealership in March 2011 getting a lease for my son. Both times, the process was simple and exceeded my expectations and I got great deals both times! My salesman, Darren Smith, did an amazing job of making the whole experience not just painless, but actually pleasant...I never thought I would say that about purchasing or leasing a car! Thanks, Darren and everyone at McDavid Frisco! I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership and I will be back again!

Few problems and very responsive

by from Fort Worth, TX |

While I agree that the same old sales tactics were evident, these guys were far better than many. I found our sales rep, Nancy, to be professional and responsive.

SAme Old Car Sales Tatics - DO not waste your time

by from Forney, TX |

If you are not an educated consumer, go there for sure. They advertise vehicles for a price, then when you get to the dealership, they have many "dealer installed add-ons" that change the price dramatically in their favor. Same old story, bait and switch. They try the old "How much can you afford a month" trick. Look, really? Here is the bottom line: price of car, plus TT&L, plus Loan Rate, and how many months will you pay. This is a very simple formula to equate a monthly car payment. Just disgusted that we "fell" for the advertised price and wasted a lot of time and gas to drive there. Very little respect towards customers, only care about how much they can get from you. If they are really selling at the volume they claim they are, then the advertised price is possible, because most volume dealers can afford to sell for less if they sell more vehicles.

Great experience!!!!

by from cleburne, TX |

Eddie had helped me look at the escapes I had already in mind, when they didn't have enduring I was wanting he was doing his best to make it happen. Then I had decided to walk away and think about it. Still no pressure to buy a vehicle right then.,i loved that!!! Long storey I never left the parking lot and got my car! They went over and beyond to get leather inn my car and gave me a loaner until mine was ready! No money down! And Nancy helped when I came back to take deliver

New car purchase experience

by from Irving, TX |

Hello, This is my 4th new car honda purchase. My experience began from the first phone call dealing with Keith Burr in Fleet Sales. He was friendly and helpful and he gave me a price up front instead of asking me to come in first to get a quote. I went through Cost Co for my deal. Keith had everything ready for me when I walked into the Dealership and the finance Guy, Joshua Gabbai was great too. He did not pressure me or try to slide in any extra expenses. I would recommend this Dealer to anyone and I will buy my next new car from this same Dealer. I am proud to say I bought my new 2013 Honda CR-V EX from this Dealer and everthing was up front, everyone followed through as promised and I was out of there within an hour and half! WOW!

David McDavid Honda of Frisco responded to this review

December 7, 2012

We appreciate your kind words, and welcome to the McDavid Family.

Wouldn't recommend

by from Plano tx |

If you have money and don't car about money, this dealership will happily take the money. Customer loyalty doesn't matter to them either. They can car less if you and/or family have purchased vehicles from them for years.

Smooth Buying Process

by from Allen, TX |

I went to this dealership to test drive a 2007 Ford Explorer. Nancy our saleswoman held the SUV so we could get there to test drive the vehicle. Nancy was upfront

R U D E

by from Frisco,TX |

The salesman was very rude and in so many words called me a liar. Customer service is nowhere to be found at this dealership. Will never set foot in any David McDavid dealership based on this experience. Beware.

David McDavid Honda of Frisco responded to this review

October 19, 2012

We are completely shocked as well, we try to make sure to make all of our clients feel like family members. We would like to speak with you regarding your experience, because we feel that is the only way we can improve as a Dealership is with customer feedback like yours. Please contact us regarding your experience so we can either remedy the situation or just for the feedback. Rob Tharp Sales Director 972-731-3020 or rtharp@mcdavid.com