David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

First Time Foreign Car Buyer

by from The Colony, TX |

I had been shopping for a car for two weeks and I visited Ford, Nissan, Chevrolet and Toyota to name a few and there were many more but to numerous to mention.. My first visit was to David McDavid Honda in Frisco. I made contact through the internet with David Alldredge. He was very patient with me and I think I left and came back two or three times. I test drove a lot of cars and the Honda seemed to handle the best. It wasn't the price or the warranty that kept me coming back but the salesman David Alldredge. I ended up buying a 2013 CRV XL. I didn't think I wanted a small SUV but when I drove it I was convinced that I wanted one. Now that I have had it for 2 weeks I know I made the right decision and David McDavid was the right dealership to sell me the car. The whole buying experience was very pleasant and there was absolutely no high pressure. My hat it off to David Alldredge for a job well done. I would also like to mention Tammy in finance and Lynsie who explained the other options available to us.

March 23, 2015

Thanks for your review and leaving us some feedback. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future with anything. Give us a call at 469-888-0862 for any questions or concerns. Best Wishes!

Great deals, & great salesman . Mark Ladd

by from Crossroads,tx |

The staff & Mark Ladd were very professional .The purchase price beat the competition by far, thanks

excellent service with integrity

by from Plano, TX |

Very pleasant purchasing experience overall and we will recommend to our friends and neighbors most definitely. Thank you for a job well done.

Bought a new Honda from this Dealer

by from Plano,TX |

It was a great experience buying car with this dealer. Got at a very best price that any could offer in the state. Pooya Tadjally of Mc David Honda Frisco was the sales representative who helped me get this great car. He was awesome. Answered all my questions and concerns. Definitely recommend this dealer if you are in hunt for a Honda and a best price on it.

Best Service Department

by from Frisco, TX |

Phenomenal service in the Service Department! My service guy - Kiel Mellon - is excellent to work with - quality repairs and quality customer service. He explains the repairs being done thoroughly and in a language I can understand - and I don't ever feel like I'm getting the run around. I highly recommend McDavid Honda and Kiel!

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Frisco, TX |

My salesman, Serghei Medushevski, at David McDavid Honda in Frisco made my car buying experience seamless and enjoyable. He was professional, knowledgeable, interesting, detail minded, and walked me through the entire process. He made sure I knew just exactly what the next step was and to whom I would be talking to and why. All the people I had dealings with at David McDavid Honda were all very easy to work with, friendly, and wanted to make sure I was happy with all aspects of the process. But the person who made it the best experience I've ever had buying a new car was my salesman, Serghei Medushevski.

Buy Here

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Just purchased a new CRV from McDavid Honda. The entire process was great and Stephen Szilva my salesman as well as the entire team there did an outstanding job ensuring I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. They also earned my service business and future business. Drove from Fort Worth to make my purchase and it was definetly worth the drive. Dealership is the best around and I visited several.

Fantastic experience

by from Little Elm, TX |

I came to David McDavid Honda looking to purchase a used Honda Pilot. Selwyn Smith met with me and did a FANTASTIC job helping me find just the right Pilot. I also talked to Matt, the Sales Manager. He was very easy to work with and it was a pleasure doing business with both of them. They helped me find the right vehicle for me and my family. We got it done in one day and I could not be happier. I cannot think of a better place to go for Hondas. Be sure to ask for Selwyn when you stop by McDavid Honda.

Great Service, Good facilities

by from Plano, TX |

Sales person is very friendly and he understood my needs very well. Will recommend to others.

New Purchase

by from Plano, TX |

I had already decided on purchasing a Camry but had extra time on my hands. I went to David McDavid Honda just to kill some time. CHRIS TORRES was the sales representative who greeted me. He was friendly and very personable. He allowed me to test drive a Honda Accord LX and was patient with my questions and concerns. This car was surprisingly quiet and operated smoothly. I was surprised because the one or two Accords I have test driven in past years exhibited lots of road noise. Mr. Torres' demeanor and the quality of this car helped me to change my decision on which new car to purchase. Chris Torres represents this dealership very well!