David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

A Great Experience

by from Dallas, Tx |

The overall experience was excellent. I met John Owen right before I even went inside the dealership, and he was thoroughly helpful by giving me my options. John patiently continued to do extra work for my undecided color choices on the car I wanted and genuinely wanted to help. He even brought the price close to the range I desired. I would definitely recommend John to anyone.

March 23, 2015

Thanks for your review and leaving us some feedback. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future with anything. Give us a call at 469-888-0862 for any questions or concerns. Best Wishes!

Best Dealership Experience-Stacy Jackson

by from Dallas, TX |

I went to three other Honda dealers in the DFW area before finding David McDavid. I called on a Friday night and Stacy Jackson answered the phone and told me that he would love to make me a deal on an Odyssey. I set an appointment for Saturday morning and came down from the downtown Dallas area. Stacy and Rob Tharp (Sales Director) were kind, helpful and great in making sure that I got a great deal as well as a van that would be best for my family. I would not buy another car/van elsewhere. Lynsie Binkley, the Accessories Manager, did an excellent job at explaining the different accessory options and making sure that I got a package that included all of the necessities. Also, KJ Jones in the finance department was very helpful in taking the time to explain financing options. Julian in the service department did a great job at making sure my accessories were installed. My total experience at David McDavid was amazing! Truly a pleasant experience, much different that I have experienced at past dealerships. A+++

Wonderful Experience at McDavid Honda

by from McKinney, TS |

My experience at McDavid Honda was excellent. I recently purchased a Honda Fit and my salesman was Jesse Garrett. I had gone to another dealership and they literally would not give me my keys back until I had a deal with them. That tactic made me very uncomfortable. When I went to McDavid Frisco Jesse was very courteous and very professional and also gave me a great deal for my budget. He was honest and polite. I had already changed to having my old Honda serviced there and now my experience is complete because I will not be purchasing my next new Honda at David McDavid Honda in Frisco and will definitely use Jesse again.

Professional buying experince

by from Houston, TX |

We were looking for a Honda -CRV for a few weeks now. Living in houston, we always found that this dealership always had lower prices compared to others. We drove in there to personally check it out. We were very impressed. The sales person Andy was very knowledgeable and helped us all the way through the process. He was very fair and upfront about all the prices. There not much haggling or over selling. We ended up walking out with our new CRV at the end of the day. The whole experience was very professional and to me personally it was worth the 4 hour drive..

First Time Honda Buyer

by from Mckinney, TX |

Our overall experience was GOOD. We found the Sales persons, Aaron Koronkiewiczand James Griffith (why we had 2 is beyond our comprehension) were very helpful in showing us all of our options and very caring of both my wife and I as we went through this buying process. They both went out of their way to show us both new and Honda certified vehicles. They took us on numerous test drives. They were very accommodating to our schedule. We eventually chose a 2013 Honda Accord and we found the New Car Manager, David Briggs, Sales Manager, Rob Tharp, and the Finance person (whose name escapes us)to be very accommodating through out their involvement in the process. Good Job!

Best one DFW area

by from McKinney, Tx |

Car buying is almost an addiction for me. Wife thinks there should be a 12 step program. I have tried many of the dealers on the area and came to the opinion 7 or 8 cars ago, that these guys are the only ones that meet my needs for end to end. Always some negotiation involved but in the end I feel they have the best balance for all the stages. My go to guy is Richard Spano in the used area but he can mediate for me in all areas from new cars to service to finance. Nice to have a "friend" in their system but everyone from the GM to finance and service has treated me well. Thanks guys

McDavid Honda, Frisco, TX

by from Frisco, TX |

I recently bought a used Honda from David McDavid Honda, Frisco. My sales representative was Rich Spano. Of all the car buying experiences I've had, this was far and away the best! Rich listened to my desires, asking questions to make sure he understood my wishes, price range, and time frame. Because he listened, he was able to find the exact car I was searching for. Once he did, he did not pressure me into purchasing it; he simply made we aware of its presence on the lot. Once I came down to check it out, he went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. I have already recommended Rich to friends and will continue to do so. I can not say enough about the quality of this experience. When I am in the market again, Rich will be the first person I call!

March 23, 2015

review for my purchase of jeep wrangler

by from austin texas |

top of the line,. i bought the jeep online, never saw it , in person, richard colonel spano is the man to get it done, I asked him to have it shipped, he did, still unseen by me, it got here to dealership, i picked it up and history, If i ever need a car again, yep going back without a doubt, In fact all the people involved were just as competent including owner, very nice folks

March 23, 2015

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Denton Tx. |

My family an I stopped by David McDavid to look at used Honda Accords for our 16 yr. old daughter. We were met by Ace Meason, he was extremely helpful in showing us our different options (new and used). Within a short time he had made us the best deal we could find, we were financed, and on our way home. I have purchased many cars in my life, and this was by far the best experience I have had. Ace Meason and David McDavid have gained some life long customers.

Buying Experience At David McDavid Honda

by from Frisco, TX |

I had heard so many outstanding report from my friends and business associates about David McDavid Honda and Lou Brockman, the salesman to whom i was referred and quite frankly I did not believe anyone one was that good. I had met Lou in a business setting and told him that at some point I would be interested. Lou took my phone number and an approximate date to call. And sure enough he did and i said i was not ready...he was extremely polite and asked when would be a good time to get back with me and each time he did.......absolutely No Pressure as I still was just not ready. Then one day my car over heated and the rest is History. I had spoken with a salesman from another auto dealership who was the mfg of the the car I was driving and frankly the guy drove me crazy calling .....he always had a new tip for me. I got none of that from Lou Brockman nor any of the staff at David McDavid..........but i walked in ready to do battle with my defenses up because i had seen so many of the other Dealership tricks ....to my great surprise these people we soon nice, so low key and helpful and it was one of the more positive buying experiences I have ever had. Truly I can say it was friendly service with a smile not only from Lou Brockman but all of the staff.....I think these people really enjoy coming to work at David McDavid Honda. Soon we will be purchasing our second car from them.