David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Great experience!!!!

by from cleburne, TX |

Eddie had helped me look at the escapes I had already in mind, when they didn't have enduring I was wanting he was doing his best to make it happen. Then I had decided to walk away and think about it. Still no pressure to buy a vehicle right then.,i loved that!!! Long storey I never left the parking lot and got my car! They went over and beyond to get leather inn my car and gave me a loaner until mine was ready! No money down! And Nancy helped when I came back to take deliver

New car purchase experience

by from Irving, TX |

Hello, This is my 4th new car honda purchase. My experience began from the first phone call dealing with Keith Burr in Fleet Sales. He was friendly and helpful and he gave me a price up front instead of asking me to come in first to get a quote. I went through Cost Co for my deal. Keith had everything ready for me when I walked into the Dealership and the finance Guy, Joshua Gabbai was great too. He did not pressure me or try to slide in any extra expenses. I would recommend this Dealer to anyone and I will buy my next new car from this same Dealer. I am proud to say I bought my new 2013 Honda CR-V EX from this Dealer and everthing was up front, everyone followed through as promised and I was out of there within an hour and half! WOW!

December 7, 2012

We appreciate your kind words, and welcome to the McDavid Family.

Wouldn't recommend

by from Plano tx |

If you have money and don't car about money, this dealership will happily take the money. Customer loyalty doesn't matter to them either. They can car less if you and/or family have purchased vehicles from them for years.

Smooth Buying Process

by from Allen, TX |

I went to this dealership to test drive a 2007 Ford Explorer. Nancy our saleswoman held the SUV so we could get there to test drive the vehicle. Nancy was upfront

R U D E

by from Frisco,TX |

The salesman was very rude and in so many words called me a liar. Customer service is nowhere to be found at this dealership. Will never set foot in any David McDavid dealership based on this experience. Beware.

October 19, 2012

We are completely shocked as well, we try to make sure to make all of our clients feel like family members. We would like to speak with you regarding your experience, because we feel that is the only way we can improve as a Dealership is with customer feedback like yours. Please contact us regarding your experience so we can either remedy the situation or just for the feedback. Rob Tharp Sales Director 972-731-3020 or rtharp@mcdavid.com

Good Price/Shabby Used Vehicle Facility

by from Plano, TX |

The vehicle (a Ford truck) was as advertised and was competitively priced. Initially the dealer was extremely resistant to any negotiation on price at all. When we returned to purchase the truck, after a 50 mile trip to a distant dealer with a similar vehicle (with some pros and cons versus the one at Honda), they finally came down on the price a bit. To do the actual purchasing, we were led from the spare/rundown pre-owned facility, next door to the shinier new car area. We then proceeded to wait . .. and wait . . . although we were paying cash and needed no financing. We had to push to get a free oil change. The vehicle was a good deal, but the dealer struck me as rather cheap.

June 20, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to sohare your experience and would very much like to be able to speak with you to not only substantiate your comments but hopefully make you a very satisfied customer for years to come. We firmly believe that looking at everything we do from a customer?s perspective is the only way to gain your business now and in the future. We expect all our team members to always treat our customers with the utmost respect and consideration and appreciate any additional feedback you can provide to assist us in achieving complete customer satisfaction. Please contact Shaun Anderson or Malory Vicks at 972-731-3000 so that we can personally look into this matter for you. Thanks again for your time in writing your review and in advance for taking the time to give us a call to attempt to resolve your concerns and have you feel welcomed to our family.

New lease

by from McKinney, TX |

We leased a new 2012 Honda Accord EX-L V6. We had a 2009 Accord EX-L V6 that we were extremely pleased with. Dealership was very fair, in our opinion, on the allowance for the trade in.

May 29, 2012

We appreciate your kind words, and value you as a customer here at Frisco Honda. Welcome to the Family!

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Plano |

I was in the market to buy a new Honda Vehicle, I went to David Mc David -Frisco dealership, and managers were very not very helpful they wanted to make quick buck, treated me like a yoyo.I was promised twice that they will match or beat competitor's written price quote, when I provided them copy of written price quote,sales director change the story, I find this dealership very unethical and poor customer service. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND FAMILY OR FRIENDS TO BUY CAR FROM THIS DEALER.

May 15, 2012

Please contact us to see if we can help remedy your bad experience. Call 972-731-3000.

Fantastic Experience!

by from Cedar Hill, TX |

Smooth, professional and timely transaction - start to finish. I was able to confirm the vehicle selection, pricing and trade-in valuation all before arriving at the dealership. The test drive and vehicle inspection was completed immediately upon arrival. We were done with the finance process and took delivery in less than two hours. An uncommon, but highly appreciated experience. Great job Mr. Komic (our sales representative)!

Great car buying experiance

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a great car buying experience at David McDavid of Honda at Irving, on Saturday. Travis offered guidance with his expertise, and dealt us with professionally without the aggressive sales tactic which I have experience at other dealership. Once we selected the car, appraisal of the trade in, finance and delivery was quick and smooth process. We drove off the new shinny car with full tank of gas in couple of hours. Thank you, Travis!