David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

David McDavid is THE place to get a Honda

by from Frisco, TX |

I visited various other dealerships and I found that David McDavid provided the friendliest atmosphere and most professional staff. They have great sales people like Jesse Garrett that made the sales process very easy. Jesse also offered me a great deal on my trade-in to reduce my purchase price as much as possible. I highly recommend Jesse Garrett at David McDavid.

by from Frisco, TX |

After a frustrating go with a BMW, I decided it was time for a change. I contacted a previous sales guy from Honda that I had previously used. Adam Rutlege responded immediately to my texts with a phone call. He then put me in contact with one of his best guys David Yi who quarterbacked an amazing car buying experience. From the test drive to signing the final papers David and Adam were right there to answer any questions and David brought my girlfriend and I water...TWICE. Great customer service. Above and beyond mentality and an efficient operation at David McDavid Honda of Frisco. I would gladly recommend them to friends, family or anyone in need of a great car at a fair price. Thank you for the experience and the honda accord ex-l is phenomenal!

Not a good experience...

by from Little Elm, TX |

When I got into the dealer, the receptionist ignored me completely. I understand she was busy but after she finished helping everyone, she still ignored me; didn't even bother to tell me at least, "I'll be right with you". So I asked someone from Honda that happened to pass by me if he could please find Chris M., the guy I had an appointment with. He went out and started looking for him; however, after a minute, he came back saying he couldn't find him. At this point, I was already upset because I've been there already for 15 minutes and no one seemed to care. Finally some guy came in and called Chris, who showed after 5 minutes or so. Chris was very nice with me but the bad customer service impression I got earlier took away my desire in buying a Honda car at that dealer. As a courtesy to Chris, I went I took a look at some of the cars they had in stock I was interested in (Fit), but left because I was still very disappointed. I don't think I'm going back there again.

David Davidson great customer service!

by from Frisco, Tx |

We leased two civics and are very happy. Transaction was smooth and David was great and friendly.

My Forever Car

by from Allen Texas |

I went to the dealership to look at used cars and to see what inventory was available. My salesman, David Davidson showed me a new car that was just marked down that morning. He knew my price range and when it was all said, I got a new car with more options than what I could even thought existed, financing that beat my credit union and peace of mind that comes with the Honda's quality and reputation. My husband even said to me I have never seen a deal go through so fast and so smoothly. I am so excited about my purchase and I am eager to tell everyone what a pleasure it was working with this staff from sales to finance. Thank you all for my forever car!

June 17, 2014

Laura, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so happy to hear we were able to give you a fast and smooth car purchase. Thank you for your business! Enjoy your new Honda and we look forward to assisting you again in the future. Best wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

love David McDavid Honda of Frisco.

by from Missouri |

This is my 3rd Honda. Thank you DDavidson for the great service! The staff is always so helpful in getting me the Honda I want. I now live out of state but I will be back when it is time for my next Honda.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

by from Plano, TX |

I just purchased my second Honda Accord in the past 1-1/2 years from McDavid Honda in Frisco and each time it has been a great experience. I have worked with a terrific salesman by the name of Chris Mullenix. Chris is professional, very patient, extremely knowledgeable, and a remarkable salesperson. He spends a lot of time with the customer and never seems impatient or pushy in any way. As a woman, I feel safe working with Chris because of his honesty and integrity and, if there is an issue or concern before, during, or after the sale, he will go above and beyond to provide outstanding customer service. Everyone with whom I have worked during my purchases has been friendly and they made me feel as though they sincerely appreciated my business. I would not hesitate to recommend McDavid Honda (and, of course, Chris Mullenix) to anyone interested in buying a new car.

June 12, 2014

Carolyn, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so happy your second experience with buying a Honda from us went so well. Thank you for your continued loyalty to David McDavid Honda Frisco. We truly appreciate your business. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best, Sonia Heredia, General Manager

Questions about my new car

by from mesquite tx |

Very friendly and helpful. Questions were answered. Very grateful.

Bill Mitchell provided excellent customer service

by from Carrollton, Texas |

This was our first service after prrchasing our 2014 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L. Bill Mitchell was friendly and provided excellent service from receiving the car to the finish work.

Dishonest dealer

by from Plano, TX |

We bought a Dealer certified 2008 Honda Odyssey on 1/29/2011 from them. We were told the car was accident free and that's why it was certified. But when we trade in this car last week for a new car, the new dealer showed us the car fax report which showed there were an accident a couple of month before the car was sold to us. We got a really low trade in value because of that. We called them and left complain on their web site, no one response. This was an intentional fraud. Be careful, don't buy certified used car from them!

June 8, 2014

Hello Jessica - Thank you for your direct feedback. To build on our initial conversation, I would encourage you to visit with me here on site so that we can review all of the transaction details and trade reporting thoroughly. We want all of our customers to have confidence in the sales process. At the end of the day, your complete satisfaction is our top priority, and we want you to feel that your concerns have been given adequate consideration. I would appreciate the opportunity to determine if we can resolve any remaining issues, and restore your faith in our dealership. Please contact me directly at is 214-705-3979 I look forward to connecting with you again soon. Rob Tharp - General Sales Manager