David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Airbag repair

by from Frisco, TX |

My husband and I brought my car in for an airbag recall. The work was done efficiently and quickly. My car was washed before we came back to pick it up. Unfortunately I do not believe the rinse cycle was working correctly and my car had blue spots all over it, which we didn't notice until we got home. So I washed the car again. That was not a significant issue but was the first time everything hadn't been done to 100% satisfaction. Thanks.

November 15, 2014

LL, Thank you for your review and giving us some feedback! I am happy to hear that you were able to get your airbag recall taken care of. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Dont waste time with Internet quotes

by from Richardson |

Made a deal on the internet via email with David Yi, the fleet manager, then when I went to pay for the car, they said they made a mistake and would sell me the car for $3000 more. Really???? Called GM, Sonia...no response.... Called Asbury Automotive VP .....no response...... Be wise and don't waste your time and mental health on these people.

November 11, 2014

Matthew, Thank you for your review and bringing this to my attention. I apologize that you did not have an excellent experience at McDavid Honda of Frisco. I understand that you have been corresponding with JP, our General Sales Manager, to resolve any problems, concerns or questions regarding this matter. Please let us restore your faith in our dealership. Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

My Memorable Experience at David McDavid Honda

by from Dallas, TX |

I have always believed that car dealerships carry a certain stigma or stereotype. My experience with David McDavid Honda of Frisco eliminated all of those preconceived notions. I chose to research Honda as my vehicle of choice due to its vast reliability and numerous safety features. I chose to purchase a 2014 Honda Civic EX. My family's experience with David McDavid of Honda during the financial proceedings of purchasing this car could be characterized as superb. I do not believe that a company such as Honda deserves any form of negative feedback; its customer service is impeccable, but none of this would have been possible without a certain individual, Sharouz Shakouri. Webster's dictionary defines superlative as of the highest kind, quality, or order; surpassing all else or others, supreme. I would define superlative as, Mr. Shakouri. This gentleman is of the the highest kind, quality, and order. This particular vehicle was the first vehicle I have ever owned, and being able to share this profound experience with a man such as Mr. Shakouri heightened the experience to a greater level. If you are interested in buying a vehicle from David McDavid of Honda, there is no better individual for the job than Mr. Shakouri. He not only is a superlative employee, but a friend as well.

November 4, 2014

hondabuyer17, Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review! I am thrilled to hear that Sharouz has been such a help to you and your family! I want to thank you for your continued support in McDavid Honda of Frisco. Please let us know if we can assist you again in the future! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Allen, TX |

This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from David McDavid Honda in Frisco. The first vehicle was new and this time we were looking for a used vehicle with low mileage. We started the process through the internet and completed it with a test drive and visit to the dealership. All of the sales and finance people at the dealership were helpful, honest, and accommodating. Our service experience with the car we purchased in 2012 has been excellent. When we are in need of another vehicle we will definitely be visiting David McDavid.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you found the car that you wanted and you have had great experiences at McDavid Honda of Frisco! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future! Enjoy your new car! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Great buying experience

by from Oak Point, TX |

I had the great pleasure of working with Richard Spano, who made the sales experience enjoyable. (Yes...actually had a good time at a used car dealership!). Richard was professional, knowledgeable, focused on us as customers, and funny. The dealership and Richard were great ambassadors for the Honda brand, and the sales experience was second to none.

October 21, 2014

Bob, Thank you for your kind words and review! I am very happy to hear that Richard took care of you and you enjoyed the car buying process! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Service Department bad experience

by from FRISCO,TX |

I do not write reviews normally but I had to write as I had a terrible experience today. I was at their location for a Transmission/oil change. Dropping off my car at that location was a breeze as I was promptly received by Mr Julio J Reys and promised me to take care of all in time. But we I was there as to pickup, the whole scene was totally different. The same sales person who received me was nowhere to be found..I did later found him, but he was extremely busy.. So, waited around 20 min.... Then I approached another sales/service guy, he also directed to my same guy.... Meanwhile, I was reception if they can page him or get somebody else who can help me..... They say they will.. Another 10 min passed.... Nothing happened.. I decided to approach my sales/device guy...asking him when can I pick up my car.. at which he angrily retorted, asking me to till wait till he is done. I mentioned him that I have waiting since 20/25 minutes..at which he even started yelling.. asking me to come back later.. He was extremely rude and obnoxious..had no manners on how to talk to customers. Looking at the commotion, another sales guy, I guess he was supervisor, took me aside. He finished my paperwork, payment and got my car out in 5 min. He also apologized for the inconvenience. Never again will visit this place ever.

October 15, 2014

Mrid, Thank you for your feedback and review. I sincerely apologize for your less than excellent experience at McDavid Honda of Frisco. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak with you regarding your concerns. If there is anything else we can do, please give us a call at 214-705-3979. Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Great service from the Biggest TX Honda Dealership

by from Dallas, Texas |

I came in searching for a 2013 Honda Accord and Sharouz Shakouri was very helpful. He let me test drive exactly what I wanted and introduced me to some great features of the car that I didn't know were applicable! I left with a new car, and some extra cash leftover in my pocket. Thanks guys!

September 23, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that Sharouz was helpful and showed you all the features for your car. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Enjoy driving your new Accord! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Good Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

Good experience. They where willing to work with me and I felt I got a fair price and a good deal on my trade..

September 11, 2014

PG, thank you for the review! I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with McDavid Honda of Frisco. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

David mcDavid of Frisco Texas

by from Frisco Texas |

I went to lease a Honda and this Young sales man by the name of Shahrouz Shakouri helped me. I told him what I wanted, how much I wanted to spend and what I need, since they did not have what I was looking for at that time shahrouz kept in touch with me on weekly bases till he got me what I wanted he called me and I went to the Honda place in Frisco, the transaction happened so smoothly I did not have to do anything, he did a great job helping me and I am so happy with my purchase. I feel like if it wasn't for him I probably would be driving a different car.

September 11, 2014

Mandana, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that Shahrouz was about to help you and you were able to get the car you wanted! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Enjoy driving your new car! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Awesome people at this location. Truly good folks.

by from Hurst, TX |

Past experience at David McDavid Irving was such that I bought the next Honda's at other Dealerships. Thank goodness I thought to try David McDavid again at the Frisco location. Absolutely wonderful. I know, the word wonderful to describe a car deal, but it was. I am a hyper demanding customer and pretty savvy, but none of my edge was needed here. I bought two cars that day, and got the deal I wanted, not demanded, wanted. Since when do you get what you want at a car dealership? When you shop at DMcD Frisco, that's when. Heck no I don't work there, I couldn't imagine dealing with customers like me, but I am glad they could, and did. Many thanks for making the process worth telling about. Sincerely got two deals when I needed them,

September 8, 2014

Kevin, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad to hear that you were able to get the cars you wanted with no hassle. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Enjoy driving your new cars! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.