David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Love David McDavid Honda of Frisco

by from Coppell, TX |

I went in on an awful rainy Wednesday morning to have my trade in appraised and walked out with my brand new Crosstour 3 hours later! They handled everything beautifully, and Taylor Blankenship kept me updated on the progress. This is our 3 purchase or lease from this dealer and there is really no reason to go anywhere else! Thank you!!

March 22, 2015

HondaGirl1960, Thank you for your wonderful review. I am very happy to hear that Taylor took great care of you and you were able to get a new Crosstour! Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Enjoy your Crosstour! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia General Manager

Super service!

by from Flower Mound, TX |

I had my Accord in for service lsat week and I was blown away by the excellent customer service that the team provided. I was greeted promptly and my car was immediately taken in and serviced. Most places take at least an hour for an oil change - I believe I was in and out in 30 minutes! Mitch was super professional, and the Service Director Buddy dropped what he was doing to provide the additional help that I needed. I'm a Realtor in the DFW area and help clients all around the metroplex. I will definitely refer them to David McDavid Honda in Frisco whenver possible. The facility is first rate.

March 19, 2015

Catherine, Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words! It is great to hear that Mitch is professional and timely. We appreciate the referrals to all your clientele. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else at all. Best Wishes, Buddy Mays Service Director 469-888-0862

Good place to buy

by from Frisco |

Good place to buy. Hassel free discussion. Good sles folks like Sam and Andy. Negotiate and they will make it happen.

March 14, 2015

Amresh, thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that Sam and Andy took great care of you and you got the car you wanted. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

David McDavid

by from Frisco, Texas |

Brought my car in for service and was treated with respect. The service was done in a timely fashion.

February 9, 2015

Thank you for your review, Patik! I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful service experience here at McDavid Honda of Frisco. Please let us know if we can do anything else. We look forward to your next visit! Buddy Mays Service Director

A real win/win experience!

by from The Colony Tx |

Just bought a 2015 Accord Hybrid... Car is AMAZING!, but the sales team was (if possiblr) even more so. Lex and Caroline were fantastic and made the whole experience a win/win, positive take away! Definitely recommend this dealership, and especially "my" team to friends & family alike. Thank you again!

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that Lexx and Caroyln were helpful and made the car buying process a positive one. Please let us know if we can assist you or friends in the future. Enjoy your new Accord Hybrid! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Car Purchase

by from Dallas-Fort Worth |

I recently purchased a new Honda at David McDavid- Frisco. I want to thank Sharouz Shakouri for providing excellent customer service thoughout the process. Sharouz was easy to work with and he answered all of my questions and addressed any concerns I had.

January 22, 2015

DW, Thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that Sharouz was able to provide excellent customer service and was easy to work with. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Enjoy your new car! Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Great Customer Service

by from Dallas ,Texas |

Great experience of buying a New car. Special Thanks to Thomas and Eduardo for all the help to make this decision easier.

January 4, 2015

Indu, Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that Ed and Thomas were able to help you. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Outstanding

by from Dallas, TX |

This was my second leased Accord from David McDavid of Frisco. I was recently in an accident where my car was totaled. I will be forever grateful for the safety features on my 2012 Accord SE because I could have been hurt a lot worse. But as always, I gave Lexx a call. I sent over my insurance information that day and had a brand new 2015 Accord Sport that night! Lexx is like my Dad away from home and he continues to look out for me. I would refer him to anyone! :)

January 4, 2015

Jaye'Lyn, Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that Lexx was able to assist you and provide excellent customer service. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

awesome service and very helpful

by from chicago, il |

bought a pre-owned Honda as a first-time buyer. They were very patient (never pushy). the great service didn't stop once I bought the car. I spoke with the sales person multiple times and he was very helpful with my questions. They even gave me an alignment with no questions asked! Very customer focused!

December 16, 2014

Spencer, Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you were well taken care of during your time here at McDavid Honda of Frisco. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else in the future. Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.

Honda CRV purchase from David McDavid Honda

by from Dallas, TX |

Overall favorable experience with David McDavid Honda. Sales person was very knowledgeable; lots of inventory. Easy purchasing process.

November 18, 2014

Jodie, Thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that your salesman was knowledgeable and made the car buying process easy! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Enjoy your new CRV and Best Wishes, Sonia Heredia, General Manager.