David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 877-245-8704

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Great Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Recently bought a Honda Certified used 2013 Accord from McDavid Frisco. Moe was my salesperson who kept the vehicle I was interested in ready for me to check out as soon as I arrived. Moe simply handed over the keys and asked me to check the car out by myself while he joins. This gave me a good chance to check the car out all by myself. Price negotiation on the Accord and my trade in were smooth - Moe and his managers were willing to talk and negotiate and were very respectful throughout the process. In the end, they sold me a great car at a great price and gave a good value for my trade-in and in the end had a happy customer who will look nowhere beyond McDavid Frisco for my next Honda purchase. The day before, I visited Vandergriff Toyota to check out a Camry and was stunned at the attitude displayed by their salesperson (Ethan) who didn't even offer to show the car first. Glad that I had this experience the day before, else, I probably might have missed out on a great Accord!

David McDavid Honda of Frisco responded to this review

January 11, 2014

I'm so glad to hear of your great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It pleases me to hear Moe and our team were able to give you such smooth car buying process. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance. Best wishes, Mike Rasmussen, General Manager

Excellent Service for Car Repairs

by from Plano, TX |

I have been going to David McDavid Honda for more than 10 years. I will not take my car for repairs anywhere else as their service and method of operations is stellar! I like the personal attention the service techs give customers so you have one point of contact for servicing your vehicle. Service Manager, Randy Strawn always goes above the call of duty and Service Tech, Ian Lackey is great to work with and recommends services so you will always receive value and knowledge of what repairs are needed.

Great to buy from

by from Frisco, tx |

Was great to work with Dave. Great experience in buying car from him.

Great Experience

by from Grapevine TX |

I enjoyed an incredible buying experience with Dave Alldredge at David McDavid Honda of Frisco. I have purchased 8 Honda vehicles. This was my first purchase at this dealership and I will no longer go anywhere else. The customer service was incredible and felt like they were interested in a fair deal both ways. Just so you know, this is my 3rd purchase of a Honda in the past three weeks and the other two purchased elsewhere were unpleasant experiences. Just trust me when I say that David McDavid is fair with pricing and incredible with service.

First Time Purchase from McDavid Honda

by from Winnsboro, TX |

I was shopping online for a 2013 Honda Odyssey at another dealership. While I was waiting for them to call me back multiple times, I started looking at other Honda dealerships online out of curiousity. David McDavid of Frisco had the lowest listed prices of any I looked at. In fact, their NEW Odyssey was actually only $100 more than the 2013 I was viewing at the other dealership! I inquired about a NEW Odyssey and Bob Kitner called me within a short period of time. At that time, I decided NOT to make a purchase right away since there was no rush to find a REASONABLY PRICED 2013. Bob Kitner continued to send me emails, letting me know when they had a sale, etc. During the "thought processing" months, I decided to keep the 2002 Odyssey I had (purchased NEW) and inquire about a 2014 Pilot when I was ready to buy. My brother drove me 100 miles to buy that Pilot and everyone and everything at McDavid Honda made me feel special and tried to make the whole process quick and easy. I am VERY pleased with my purchase!

Great Sales Representatives!

by from Texas |

Chris Mullenix was a very good sale representative and he made me feel very comfortable buying my first car. He was able to get me what I needed at an affordable price.

Repeat Customer

by from Frisco, TX |

This was my 2nd new accord from this dealership and the experience was just as good as the first...maybe even a bit better. Tyler Wilde was my sales rep and he did a fantastic job. Very knowledgeable about the car and very personable. I actually thought about buying a Lexus or Infiniti, but the value you get from a Honda ( I got the EX-L with Nav) is so superior that I couldn't bring myself to paying 10 to 15K more for either of those. I don't care about impressing my neighbors, so this Accord is perfect for me.

Information provided was clear and precise

by from Plano ,Texas |

Nick Robinson participation on the sales made the difference.

Do your homework and then make a deal

by from Dallas, TX |

After researching the competing products, the dealers and the pricing - there's nothing like the test drive. After that, its the details - Bob K. at McDavid coordinated a team to get me what I wanted/needed. Straight answers, a good deal and a smooth process - to bring home a GREAT VEHICLE. I've owned various makes and models - Honda has never disappointed. This is my first time with McDavid - they've started off great - looking forward to great relationship - like my other Honda's I'm expecting more than 15 years out of this one.

Used car buying made easy!

by from Plano, Texas |

I recently bought a used Honda Accord from this dealer. My wife and I went in early on a Saturday morning and were done by shortly after noon. Our experience was fantastic. Wayne M. was super helpful and very friendly and engaging, not pushy or overbearing in the least. I would recommend this dealer and salesman to anyone who is interested in buying a used car.