David McDavid Honda of Frisco

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Great Sales Representatives!

by from Texas |

Chris Mullenix was a very good sale representative and he made me feel very comfortable buying my first car. He was able to get me what I needed at an affordable price.

Repeat Customer

by from Frisco, TX |

This was my 2nd new accord from this dealership and the experience was just as good as the first...maybe even a bit better. Tyler Wilde was my sales rep and he did a fantastic job. Very knowledgeable about the car and very personable. I actually thought about buying a Lexus or Infiniti, but the value you get from a Honda ( I got the EX-L with Nav) is so superior that I couldn't bring myself to paying 10 to 15K more for either of those. I don't care about impressing my neighbors, so this Accord is perfect for me.

Information provided was clear and precise

by from Plano ,Texas |

Nick Robinson participation on the sales made the difference.

Do your homework and then make a deal

by from Dallas, TX |

After researching the competing products, the dealers and the pricing - there's nothing like the test drive. After that, its the details - Bob K. at McDavid coordinated a team to get me what I wanted/needed. Straight answers, a good deal and a smooth process - to bring home a GREAT VEHICLE. I've owned various makes and models - Honda has never disappointed. This is my first time with McDavid - they've started off great - looking forward to great relationship - like my other Honda's I'm expecting more than 15 years out of this one.

Used car buying made easy!

by from Plano, Texas |

I recently bought a used Honda Accord from this dealer. My wife and I went in early on a Saturday morning and were done by shortly after noon. Our experience was fantastic. Wayne M. was super helpful and very friendly and engaging, not pushy or overbearing in the least. I would recommend this dealer and salesman to anyone who is interested in buying a used car.

GREAT people selling GREAT cars!

by from Carrollton, Tx |

I was recommended to this dealership through a friend & now I know why. This is a GREAT dealership. I would recommended anyone to stop there before they go anywhere else.

Disappointed in almost every way

by from Denver, CO |

Very bad experience here. After calling ahead two days in advance, when I arrived at McDavid I was told the car I was looking at was going to auction by my salesman Chad Craig. When they finally relented to let me see the used car I wanted, it was filthy and was not prepared to be shown to customers. I mentioned my disappointment at giving them two days notice. Although the car was filthy, I did end up buying it on the contingency that it be given new brakes and tires, and a thorough cleaning. I did not get the car back for 8 hrs (I'm positive it doesn't take this long to complete the work) and it was still very poorly cleaned. I was also told that there was no second key or floormats, only to be called the next day and informed there was a second key (still no floormats). We just paid for our car to be detailed a second time. These guys clearly don't understand what it takes to sell a used vehicle. People want clean used cars, decent service, and waiting times less than 8 hrs (they told another man his car would not be ready till the next day!). I wouldn't recommend these guys to anyone.

David McDavid Honda of Frisco responded to this review

December 15, 2013

Caleb, Thank you for your comments, and please accept my sincere apology for the unsatisfactory experience you had recently with our dealership. We want all of our customers to have confidence in the sales process. At the end of the day, your complete satisfaction is our top priority, and we want you to feel that your concerns have been given adequate consideration. I hope that the additional compensation for detailing was helpful and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in order to address any additional concerns, and restore your faith in our dealership. Please contact me directly; my phone number is 972-731-3000 or simply email me at rtharp@mcdavid.com. I look forward to connecting with you soon Best regards, Rob Tharp David McDavid Honda Frisco General Sales Manager

Looking for a new Honda?

by from Frisco, TX |

Chris Mullenix at McDavid Honda was great to work with when I bought my 2014 CRV. Go see Chris & buy a new Honda!

A Great Experience for a First-time Car Buyer

by from Denton, TX |

I am a first time buyer and had been researching cars for several months. I had gone to other dealerships and had horrible experiences, but the sales consultant, Chris Torres, was amazing. He was patient, he listened to what I was saying, and did NOT pressure me at all. My family had been buying Nissans, but they have definitely made loyal customers out of us. I ended buying a 2014 Accord and I don't regret it a single bit.

Best deals "anywhere"

by from Plano tx. |

This is my second vechilce from David Mcdavid of frisco, and both experiences were great. The day before coming to Mcdavid, I thouhgt I could find a good deal at a local Nissan dealer, well that was a mistake. Steve Silva (Mcdavid salesman) helped me get exactly what I was looking for, I purchased a 2013 civic for $60 less a month than same year nissan versa, also the civic has power everything -windows- cruise- tinted windows.... versa had manual windows- power nothing also Mcdavid gave me $1000 mor for my trade in. Save yourself a day and start at David Mcdavid of Frisco