1601 N. Dallas Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034

Service 855-315-3637

Texas #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Very honest and easy

by from Waco, TX |

Very easy process...everything that was discussed was 100% accurate...even though I was one of several people waiting to complete paperwork, etc., I was treated as if I was the most important person there by every person with whom I spoke.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Frisco TX |

Starting off we all have had a bad car-buying experience or have heard the horror stories. Having had a couple bad run-ins that had only produced a bitter taste in my mouth and hours upon hours of wasted days off that I will never get back, the people at this dealership turned my view a full 380. Not only was the salesman "Lex" an outstanding example of what you always see dealerships "promise you" he went way above and beyond. The feel you usually get walking into a dealership is one that we dont always want....I usually feel like a fish in a shark cage, just waiting to be tossed around and eaten alive. Not only was this not the case in David McDavid but they were able to work around my budget, get me the car I wanted and provide me with never-before had service in the car-buying world. I have had many a family members get screwed over or someone close to them-if you want an honest dealership, no bs, no wasting of your much valued time then I highly recommend David McDavid as the best option for you and your loved ones. Since buying my new car I have sent all my friends, a few of which ended up buying a new car and others which will in due time. They will treat you with respect and not see you as a sale to a bottom line quota that you always hear about and hopefully have not had to see first hand. There is nothing like having your time wasted and lied to, none of which was present when I bought my new car. They had me in and out in a matter of a couple hours, signed the paperwork and poof-I was driving away in my car. If there is a better dealership out there I have yet to see the customer testimonials in the volume I have with David McDavid. And for the negative reviews that are so few (If any) you know when you see internet bashers and who is actually telling the truth. Again any free time I have outside of work is considered very very precious to me so to have myself take time out of my day and write a review is saying something-more so to me and hopefully to you reading this. If there was a number or star that was higher than I am able to give-I would. -Robert B

Our purchase of a new Accord

by from Frisco, TX |

We purchased our new Accord last week from Chris Torres at McDavid Honda in Frisco. We met him the previous Saturday while looking at the cars on the lot. He was very helpful. When we were ready to buy we called him to set up a test drive with the car we were interested in. He was very easy to work with and gave us all the details on the car. Even though it was getting late he worked with us to set up the electronics, and make sure we were happy with everything. We highly recommend him!

Finally have a reliable car!

by from Dallas, Texas |

Traded in my sad, sickly 2000 Accord for a beautiful '07 Accord in great condition. My salesman, Selwyn Smith, took into consideration all the money I had put into my first Accord in the last year while attempting to diagnose a major mystery problem with it, and gave me a great deal and a generous trade in offer without even seeing my car. He seemed genuinely interested in getting me a car that would finally give me peace of mind, and he delivered one. I have been a nervous wreck this last year over many car related issues, and I'm beyond happy to say that I can relax now, because of the service I received in Frisco. I would highly recommend Selwyn, and David McDavid Honda of Frisco.

Great Dealership, Awesome Sales Staff

by from Plano, TX |

I recently purchased my certified pre-owned Honda Accord from David McDavid Honda of Frisco. From the first contact, Chris Torres put me at ease and made me I feel that I wouldn't be going to any other dealership. I'd researched many cars and knew exactly what I wanted. Chris listened to what I needed, I told him what kind of deal I wanted and bam... he just worked out a deal that would be one of the best car deals I've ever had. Chris, Jesse and Rosy have made me feel like a dealership VIP! I am so pleased to be a member of the David McDavid family with my Acura and my new Honda. I know I will always be getting exceptional service at a good price. Thanks again, and I love my new Honda!

Wonderful!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I bought a Mazda CX-9 from them back in August and it was honestly the best car buying experience I have had. Selwyn Smith was very friendly, and definitely made it an easy process. I wish all car dealerships operated as this one did.

Fantastic Staff!

by from Frisco, TX |

I just bought an Odyssey EXL from David McDavid of Frisco. It was a totally unique experience of car buying. The sales rep Nick Robinson was knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. His patience actually accelerated our decision on the purchase. Before delivery of the car, he and his management found out the vehicle that we decided on had some defectives that were too costly to fix. They informed me that they had located another vehicle with the identical features even with less miles. Now that's a great sign of being responsible and made me feel want to go back next time.

The perfect "car buying" experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Jacquelyen Clayborn was by far the most helpful, understanding, and knowledgeable representative I've ever dealt with regarding purchasing a car. She worked to ensure every detail was taking care of and followed-up promptly. This was the best experience I've had out of purchasing 5 cars in the past. The process was a breeze. The entire staff makes you feel welcomed and comfortable. I will definitely return to purchase more great deals and send plenty of referrals!

by from Texas |

I purchased a new Honda Pilot from Honda of Frisco and Jesse Garret last week and the experience was incredible. I submitted an email, immediately received a response, I spoke with Jesse Garret over the phone, and within 10 minutes he not only had the vehicle I was considering but he had a better option available. They had sold 5 of the 6 vehicles that met my requirements that morning and I planned to go forward with purchasing a different brand from a different dealership. Jesse recognized I was a returning customer and immediately took steps to ensure we stayed a customer. He matched the deal I was looking for and when I arrived at the dealership the vehicle was waiting at the entrance. The entire process from initiation to driving off the lot took less than two hours. The customer service surpassed that of luxury brands and dealers we have purchased from in the past. The service and post sale follow up has been fantastic. Many thanks to Jesse and the entire Honda of Frisco team. You have set the bar very high.

Great service!!

by from Texarkana, Ar |

Very wonderful staff that is patient and will go out of there way to may you feel comfortable and answer any questions or alleviate any concerns you may have. They work well with their customers to make sure they are 100% satisfied!