Heyward Allen Toyota Scion

2910 Atlanta Hwy, Athens, GA 30606

Very Satisfying Purchase

by from Hoschton, GA |

Called ahead to view in stock van. Dealer had the van clean and pulled out from the lot ready for us when we arrived. Sales person was very knowledgeable and personable. Support staff was cordial and helpful. Negotiations were painless. Purchasing process was smooth and quick. I would buy from this dealer and this sales person again.

Great experience and service

by from Athens, Ga |

Our experience with Heyward Allen Toyota has been very pleasant. This is our second Toyota highlander and we could not be more pleased. We have dealt with Tim Jump both times and he is very knowledgeable and professional. He answered all our questions and did not pressure us at all on making our purchase. The service department has always been very friendly and taken care of any problems that we had. We will go back to Heyward Allen for our next purchase in the future.

Excellent place to buy a car

by from Lithonia, Ga |

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my 2014.5 Toyota Camry. I absolutely LOVE Heyward Allen Toyota. From start to finish, my experience was great and smooth. Maria Fennell is a greats saleperson who keeps you in the loop of what is going on. The finance manager Clifford Washington was very easy to work with. I drove from Lithonia to purchase my car and by far I will buy another car from Heyward Allen Toyota. I will definitely recommend Heyward Allen Toyota to all my friends and family!!

Heyward Allen Toyota

by from Winder, GA |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Tundra and a 2014 Rav 4 from Heyward Allen Toyota in Athens. Our salesman, Tim Jump was very helpful and knowledgeable. He really listened to our needs and found us exactly what we were looking for for a great price! Everyone at the dealership was friendly. I am a lifetime customer!!

Great deal on a new Camry

by from Athens, GA |

I went to Heyward Allen Toyota to shop for a gently used or new vehicle. They had a great deal on new Camry?s and I had heard good things from other customers who had shopped there. David McCoy was the Salesman and he was great. No pressure or sales gimmicks he was straightforward with his questions and lead me to the vehicle I wanted. I walked away with a new Camry, which I have received compliments about its looks and many compliments about what I paid. I plan to keep this car for years to come but when I decide to buy another Heywood Allen will get my business.

Enjoyable experience

by from Lake Oconee, Georgia |

I recently purchased a new 4 runner from Heyward Allen Toyota. I could not have been more pleased with my sales person Tim Jump. He was incredibly knowledgeable and totally non pushy. His people skills are exceptional. During my buying experience I had the pleasure of meeting several other members of the sales team, and found them all to be very professional and courteous. From the service department to the sales team, Heyward Allen is a first class customer oriented business. I highly recommend Heyward Allen Toyota and sales professional Tim Jump when considering your next purchase.

Overall Excellent Service!

by from Athens, Ga. |

I bought a 2007 Rav 4 and I come here every time my car needs service. Everyone is a pleasure to work with. I trust any advice they give me about what my car actually needs and when. I recommend them to all of my friends and family who are looking to purchase or service their car!

Will not help low income families.

by from Arnoldsville GA |

We cam to finance a car at a low cost we were not picky and they said we need to make 2000 dollars or more a week or they wont help us.

"He is the best simply put."

by from athens, ga |

We first met after I traded in my old mini for a prius. David is very good at what he does. He doesn't force you he guides you through it all. He is the perfect example of no pressure. We traded our old prius for a used trail 4 runner. It took me a couple days to decide. He's very patient and knows so much. Highly highly recommend him.

Very Pleased

by from Lawrenceville GA |

I have worked with this dealership for 7 years. I have worked with Tim Jump for 7 years. I have purchased several vehicles and Tim has always been very helpful and made it a good experience. I would recommend him to my close friends. No pressure, very knowledgeable and patient are the qualities that keep me coming back. Thank you Tim.

Heyward Allen Toyota Scion responded to this review

August 28, 2014

We appreciate hearing from our "Raving Fans" like yourself and glad to know how pleased you are with our service level. Tim Jump is a PRO and we are proud to have him on our team.