Heyward Allen Toyota Scion

(4.4) 5.0 20 Reviews

2910 Atlanta Hwy, Athens, GA 30606

Great experience and service

by from Athens, Ga |

Our experience with Heyward Allen Toyota has been very pleasant. This is our second Toyota highlander and we could not be more pleased. We have dealt with Tim Jump both times and he is very knowledgeable and professional. He answered all our questions and did not pressure us at all on making our purchase. The service department has always been very friendly and taken care of any problems that we had. We will go back to Heyward Allen for our next purchase in the future.

New Car

by from Alpharetta ga |

Larry Griffin, Outstanding I started looking for a new Avalon in March. They did not have what I needed. Larry kept in touch with me and kept me up to date with what was on the lot. He also looked forward to see what might come in . I got a call on Friday that a car was coming in Sat. I might like to look at. I drove over from Alpharetta it was what I was looking for. Larry worked with me on the deal and was very fair and helped me get the price I wanted with Jeff. The paper work was very fast and I was driving my new car. I will go back when I'm ready for another car and get with Larry Thanks Rocky

Very friendly sales staff and easy to deal with

by from Martinez, GA |

I found the Tacoma I was looking for at Heyward Allen after searching other Toyota dealers in Georgia and South Carolina. I called Heyward Allen and my call was directed to Mrs Fennell after verifying the truck was still there I told her I would come look at it. I arrived at the dealership about noon and was greeted by Mrs Fennell who was very friendly and easy to deal with. During the purchasing process I talked with other members of the sales staff who were equally as easy to deal with. There was no high pressure sales pitch and all my questions were answered. Very good car buying experience.

Fabulous customer service at Heyward Allen Toyota

by from Athens, GA |

I thoroughly enjoyed my used car shopping experience at the Heyward Allen Toyota in Athens, GA. Extremely low pressure, positive atmosphere, I would absolutely have bought a car here, I just ended up finding a deal I couldn't pass up somewhere else at the last minute. David McCoy was extremely friendly and patient, explained everything clearly and answered all my questions. He was also very helpful via phone and text. Would not hesitate to head back to Heyward Allen for my next vehicle purchase!! Can not say enough about the customer service, and the rates on used vehicles were great!

Excellent Service and Pressure Free Sale

by from Athens, GA |

I was online shopping for a car. Stephanie Lutz contacted me, she took her time and listened to my needs.When I arrived at the dealership Stephanie paired me up with Rob Harbison who made my buying experience quick, simple, and pressure free. Stephanie and Rob had the deal finished before I even arrived. I would recommend Heyward Allen Toyota for anyone looking for a great dealership experience.

Excellent customer service

by from Athens, GA |

I had a very good experience at Heyward Allen Toyota dealer in Athens, GA. I bought a new Toyota Corolla. Staff are extremely nice and provide you all the relevant information that you may need when you go to buy a new or used car.

Very Satisfying Purchase

by from Hoschton, GA |

Called ahead to view in stock van. Dealer had the van clean and pulled out from the lot ready for us when we arrived. Sales person was very knowledgeable and personable. Support staff was cordial and helpful. Negotiations were painless. Purchasing process was smooth and quick. I would buy from this dealer and this sales person again.

Excellent place to buy a car

by from Lithonia, Ga |

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my 2014.5 Toyota Camry. I absolutely LOVE Heyward Allen Toyota. From start to finish, my experience was great and smooth. Maria Fennell is a greats saleperson who keeps you in the loop of what is going on. The finance manager Clifford Washington was very easy to work with. I drove from Lithonia to purchase my car and by far I will buy another car from Heyward Allen Toyota. I will definitely recommend Heyward Allen Toyota to all my friends and family!!

Heyward Allen Toyota

by from Winder, GA |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Tundra and a 2014 Rav 4 from Heyward Allen Toyota in Athens. Our salesman, Tim Jump was very helpful and knowledgeable. He really listened to our needs and found us exactly what we were looking for for a great price! Everyone at the dealership was friendly. I am a lifetime customer!!

Great deal on a new Camry

by from Athens, GA |

I went to Heyward Allen Toyota to shop for a gently used or new vehicle. They had a great deal on new Camry?s and I had heard good things from other customers who had shopped there. David McCoy was the Salesman and he was great. No pressure or sales gimmicks he was straightforward with his questions and lead me to the vehicle I wanted. I walked away with a new Camry, which I have received compliments about its looks and many compliments about what I paid. I plan to keep this car for years to come but when I decide to buy another Heywood Allen will get my business.