Kingstowne Motorcars

Used 877-567-7332

Rate as low as 1.99% for qualified buyers on select makes and models

Guru - Great Buying experience - Highly Recommend

by from Richmond, VA |

GURU - Very Pleasant Buying Experience - Highly recommend My family and I had a very good experience in purchasing a 2011 BMW Z4 from this dealership. Price was very good for this great car. Bill and others at the dealership were very friendly and let us take our own time to evaluate and drive test drive the car before the purchase. The car was very clean and kept inside when we went to see it. Bill was very transparent (shared Carfax report that indicated minor incident) and did not in any way try to push us into buying the car. He was open to us taking the car for a pre-purchase evaluation (though I could take it to one being a saturday afternoon). The car was missing the antenna and Bill ordered it at the Richmond BMW dealership and I could pick it up 3 business days later at no extra cost. My wife and I have already taken the car on 2 short trips to the Shannandoah valley and the car drove great. All functions in the car worked as detailed in the advertisement. We highly recommend this dealership and will definitely visit again for any future car purschase.

Great car buying experience

by from Haymarket, VA |

My experience with Sam and Kingstowne MotorCars was absolutely a pleasure. I've never bought a car from an independent dealer, but now, my mindset has definitely changed for the better. Like many of of us, I was skeptical of independent dealers, but I must admit, I am totally sold now. I would definitely recommend Kingstowne MotorCars to my family and circle of friends. Thanks again for making my car buying experience a memorable and pleasant event.

Jutta ffrom Manassas, VA

by from Manassas, VA |

It was a very pleasant buying experience at Kingstowne Motorcars. I bought a great 2013 Infiniti G37S for a good price. Sam and the rest of the personal were extremely pleasant and very professional. I traded my G35 in without any complications. I would recommend this dealership to anybody who is looking to buy a reliable car for a fair price.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by from Manassas, VA |

I had been in the market for almost 2 months looking for exactly what I wanted. Kingstowne Motorcars came up repeatedly when I was searching for cars as they were always competitively priced and had some of the best selection around. I purchased a G37 IPL and it was such a painless and easy process. There was no pressure from Sean on purchasing the car and he was a very knowledgeable salesman who knew his stuff. A lot of other dealerships I've visited are very pushy towards just sitting down quickly and trying to get you to sign paperwork. The whole process was perfect as I was able to get a great car for a great value. The staff there really does go that extra mile to make sure you are fully satisfied with your car. I highly recommend coming by to check out their inventory and speaking to either Sean or Bill to make the process much smoother.

Great experience for an out of state buyer!

by from Madison,WI |

I am located in Wisconsin and found my dream car (a 2007 Acura TL Type-S) on their lot. I couldn't buy it fast enough!! I called them on a Thursday afternoon, had the car in for a pre-sale inspection on Friday, and bought it that same day. They were more than helpful in assisting me with purchasing this car, which was extremely nice since I was not able to be there in person. They returned phone calls promptly and no matter how much I bothered them, they never seemed to be too busy or upset that I was calling so much. It was a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone! They even helped me get the car set up for shipping since I wasn't able to come get it myself. I've had the car 2 weeks now and couldn't be happier!! Thanks Sean!!!

Out of State customer very pleased with service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Being 3 states away, the salesman gave me detailed info to make a confident purchase decision, since I never saw the car in person. Sam, in finance, made the financing very easy. They even arranged transportation for the car to be delivered to my door in Indianapolis. The car is everything I saw online and more. My newly acquired S500 is great car. From Sales to delivery, Kingstowne Motorcars gave me excellent service and I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase a quality car in Virginia or out of state.

Very good experience

by from Washington, DC |

We bought a Mercedes SL550 from Kingstowne and are very satisfied with the car and the buying experience. We had the car checked out by a MB dealership and they found an issue which was traced back to an previous potential buyer. KT fixed the issue, we had the repairs inspected and the repair passed with flying colors. We are now owners of a beautiful, low mileage car. We can highly recommend buying from Kingstowne.

Great experience!

by from Waldorf, MD |

Had a great experience purchasing a vehicle from Kingstowne Motorcars. Purchased a 328xi BMW which is in excellent shape. Sam and the other representatives were great to work with and all were helpful even after the deal. I would recommend Kingstowne as a place to go for preowned vehicles.

Great First Time Buying Experience

by from Arlington, VA |

After relocating from the West coast for work I was in need a vehicle ASAP since renting was not a viable option. I stumbled across Kingstowne Motorcars and I was beyond lucky that I did. The customer experience was fantastic and the team there really helped me find what I needed on such a short term notice. The buying process was not only thorough and quick, but the condition of the car both interiorly and exteriorly was immaculate. I will definitely be recommending Kingstowne to my colleagues who will be moving across the country in addition to anyone I meet in need of a car!

Very impressed!!

by from Chantilly,VA |

I was in the market searching for a pre-owned car and came across Kingstowne Motors that had a variety of great quality vehicles with exceptionally low prices and great customer service! I bought my car from them and it has been running great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal and not to mention great service.

Best buying process I've had!

by from McLean, VA |

I went to here when shopping for a new ES350 because a friend told me she's had only positive experiences. The sales staff was very helpful without being pushy. I did research online and their prices were the best by far. The whole process was quick and painless and I love my new Lexus ES 350. Thank you KT Motor Cars!