Kingstowne Motorcars

9026 Euclid Ave, Manassas, VA 20110

Used 877-567-7332 Used877-567-7332

Rate as low as 2.39% for qualified buyers on select makes and models

Out of State customer very pleased with service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Being 3 states away, the salesman gave me detailed info to make a confident purchase decision, since I never saw the car in person. Sam, in finance, made the financing very easy. They even arranged transportation for the car to be delivered to my door in Indianapolis. The car is everything I saw online and more. My newly acquired S500 is great car. From Sales to delivery, Kingstowne Motorcars gave me excellent service and I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase a quality car in Virginia or out of state.

July 1, 2015

Hello, Joel, Thank you for so much for your complementary review; indeed, you are kind with your words:) I am glad you are enjoying your quality vehicle. Once again, thank you so much for your business!

Excellent Customer Service and Great Cars

by from Maryland |

This is the SECOND time I have brought a great luxury car from Sam! Both times have been an excellent experience! The customer service is great, the cars are awesome, the mileage is always low, and the price is always great! Both times purchasing vehicles have been hassle free, in fact both of my transactions have taken place in less than an hour. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great vehicle without the hassle other dealerships give you. Be sure to ask for Sam!

Horrible

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

Bought a 2008 BMW 335i, sold it one year later that is how much of a problem that car was. They buy cars from auctions, detail them really nice and puts them up for sale. they have a lousy service area on site ran by a bunch of inexperience mechanics. stay away. i know the prices are tempting, but in the end you are going to get burned.

January 11, 2016

Hello, Sebastian, We are sorry to hear about your vehicle. I am surprised that you never called us to address this issues, or we would have resolved it for sure. Please call to discuss. Sean(571-379-7330).

Great Price, Quality Car, Excellent Cust Service

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

Kingstowne Motorcars is truly one of the best used car dealers to date. First, all their cars are top quality used cars and their service is grade "A"! I was fortunate enough to buy a 2008 VW GTI from Kingstowne, these type of vehicles they don't normally carry, non-luxury class. When compared to other dealers throughout DMV, this car was super clean and the price was far below they're competitors. Shawn and Rosy were extremely professional and followed through every commitment. Shaw fixed a problem which was identified earlier and Rosy helped me in registering my vehicle in a timely manner. They even provided additional administration work due to me moving between DC to VA at no extra cost. These guys are awesome and trustworthy! I'm already planning to buy my next car with Kingstowne Motorcars!

January 11, 2016

Hello, Vince, Thank you so much for you complements. We are happy that you are satisfied with your purchase. Thank you so much again for your business, and please let us know if you need any future assistance.

Cared for cars

by from Richmond, VA |

My husband and I had been searching for a VW eos every day for weeks. We visited several dealerships and the cars would always look one way online and be dirty and worn in person. When we came across Kingstowne MotorCars this was not the case, the car that I saw online was well kept and relatively clean so I felt I wasn't buying a second rate vehicle. Sam wasn't pushy or the typical "car sales guy" but understood our needs and budget and helped us work through finalizing our purchase. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars was when I initially emailed the dealership, they were very abrupt and didn't seem as helpful until I showed up there the next day (despite being 1 1/2 hours away). However, overall it was a good experience!

January 11, 2016

Hello, Amber, Thank you so much for your business, and please let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Great dealership with emphasis on quality used car

by from Manassas, VA |

The selection of vehicles here are used cars in wonderful condition; some even looking practically brand new. The prices are well below the average market value for their make, year, and model. I couldn't believe the great deal I found for my new car!

January 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your business, and we are glad that you are enjoying your quality ride.

Excellent service from afar

by from Austin, TX |

I had never purchased a vehicle out of state before, and I was EXTREMELY nervous in doing so. It couldn't have been a more pleasant experience! Sean was very attentive answering ALL of my questions and addressing my concerns. The vehicle was delivered when and as promised, I couldn't be happier, I love my new vehicle, it's exactly as it was pictured and described. Will definitely consider them in the future when I need an additional vehicle.

January 11, 2016

Hello, Heather, Thank you so much for your business. I am happy that you are enjoying your quality vehicle.

Smooth, no-pressure with a few disappointments

by from Warrenton, Virginia |

The buying process was easy and without the typical high-pressure approach. Sam was very helpful and informative about the car. Also, their financing was quick and very competitive. The 2012 BMW 335ix was priced right at market resale value. However, I cannot give a good or excellent overall rating because of a few deficiencies. First, the car paperwork indicated that a spare tire, jack, and lug wrench were provided, only to discover later that they were missing and the BMW no longer had run flats on it. This will be a significant cost to me now. Second, the car did not have the expected exterior detailing for resale; the paint has many stains, swirl marks and chips.

July 1, 2015

Hello, JLo, Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business, and I am sorry to hear that you were under the impression that the vehicle has a spare tire and a jack. The document (WE OWE form) you signed is not required by the law, but we do it internally incase we promise customers something such as an Owner`s manual or floor mats etc. But, I understand your concern because it has generic writing about tires and jack. However, just to get it right, the 2012 BMW 335`s does NOT come with a spare, and you can confirm that by calling any BMW dealership nationwide. The 335's are suppose to have run flat tires, but because run flat are expensive and bumpy, a lot of consumer pass on it. So, either way(you get run flats or regular tires) the vehicle doesn`t come with a spare, and that is why BMW has free Road side assistance. Also, since you drove several BMW`s and came twice, we assumed that you already knew that BMW doesn`t come with a spare. As far as paint work goes, please bring the vehicle by our shop and we will be more than happy to take a look at it for you, and to see if we can rectify the issue. Please call at 571-379-7330.

Great car buying experience

by from Haymarket, VA |

My experience with Sam and Kingstowne MotorCars was absolutely a pleasure. I've never bought a car from an independent dealer, but now, my mindset has definitely changed for the better. Like many of of us, I was skeptical of independent dealers, but I must admit, I am totally sold now. I would definitely recommend Kingstowne MotorCars to my family and circle of friends. Thanks again for making my car buying experience a memorable and pleasant event.

July 1, 2015

Hello, Ron, Thank you so much for giving us a chance to earn your business, and I am glad you are enjoying your quality vehicle. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future, and we will be more than happy to help you!

Jutta ffrom Manassas, VA

by from Manassas, VA |

It was a very pleasant buying experience at Kingstowne Motorcars. I bought a great 2013 Infiniti G37S for a good price. Sam and the rest of the personal were extremely pleasant and very professional. I traded my G35 in without any complications. I would recommend this dealership to anybody who is looking to buy a reliable car for a fair price.

July 1, 2015

Hello, Jutta, I am glad that you found the vehicle you had been looking for at our store. Once again, thank you so much for your business and enjoy your quality product!