AutoBranch

AutoBranch

1300 S. Federal Hwy, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316

Used 888-580-0217

A worry-free car-buying experience

Great until you purchase, then it was hands off.

by from Ft Lauderdale, fl |

I purchased a vehicle six months ago since that time I have discovered the vehicle has an oil gasket leak, electrical concerns, water leak where the entire vehicle floods in the passenger compartment, the multiple electronic issues and a full set of brakes and rotors because brake pads replaced defective rotors. That is not to mention the host of electrical concerns I have experienced including everything from Sideview mirror two drivers seat no longer adjusting. So much for full inspection and certification! And did I mention that none of the concerns to date have been covered under the extended warranty that I purchased?

scammers

by from fort Lauderdale, fl |

I called about a car listed for a specific price online. I call a callback and the salesperson verified the price. Thank god I did not go the see the car. I checked the website about an hour after I showed my interest in the car and the price went up about $700. I called them back and their excuse was the price was incorrect on a few cars and they just made the changes but we can ask the managers if you could get that price which means no negotiating because it was supposed to be more...I have never seen anything like this.

Run, do not purchase a vehicle, they lie!

by from Key West, Florida |

I came in to purchase a Ford Escape for my teenage son for college. We test drove the vehicle we came to look at on the highway at over 55 miles per hour with my entire family and the saleperson - Fernando in the vehicle. Because I am not a savvy car person, I requested that we take the car to Auto Nation down the road to have the car looked as so I knew what issues the vehicle may have. They were hesitant and had to talk to the Manager, but agreed. The sent a different salesperson with us to have the car looked at. It cost us $100.70 to find out that the car was not road worthy. I spoke directly with the mechanic and he said not only should we not buy the vehicle, we shouldn?t ride in it. It had bad motor mounts, bad transmission mounts, the shocks were bad and leaking all over, the motor was leaking oil, I told the mechanic he could stop telling me about it and stop inspecting it. AutoBrancjh knew of the problems with this vehicle and allowed us to risk our lives on the highway and waste our hard earned money to uncover that they were lying. If they claim they didn?t know, then they are idiots for purchasing the car themselves and should fire their mechanic (who just happened to be off on the Monday we were there). DO NOT TRUST THIS AUTO DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendly dealership first time buyer!

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

I went there thinking I was not going to get finance with my credit. The finance was easy and didn't not have to put all of my savings on the line. Also they helped me get insurance that I could afford!

Great Service and friendly salesman

by from Ft. Lauderdale FL |

It was an easy experience, nothing like a regular dealership where they pressure you to buy. I will recommend Auto Branch to my family and friends.

April 25, 2013

Thank you for shopping with us, don't forget to use our referral program for your friends and family.

Friendly, Accomodating, and Warm

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I was in the market for a new "previously owned" vehicle and was searching the web for my dream car, a mini convertible....i found one, perfect color, only 15000 miles and had a flawless carfax.... being that ive never purchased a car on my own, and ive heard all the horror stories about dealers and dealerships.....i liked the idea that they were not a mini dealership...i didnt want to be hounded once i drove onto the lot....and i certainly didnt want to be forced into something i wasnt ready to do.....well my initial inquiry about this car, i was contacted immediately by their manager, Margo, what a pleasant, helpful and NOT over eager....she was a pleasure to deal with. Once i drove to the lot, no one swarmed me, i checked out the car, and i walked into the building. Once again, u could tell inside their main goal was to get you into the car you wanted, not to sell you something you didnt....i was introduced to one of the their salesmen, his name alludes me, but he was warm, inviting, and easy to talk to. I think he could tell im not a seasoned car buyer so the process was absolutely PAINLESS. He assured me they were in the market to get me into my dream car....less than 2 hours later, i drove away with my dream... Honestly, i dont know whether i had this exaggerated vision of what to expect when buying a car.....but all of the preconceived notions were put to rest by Autobranch in Fort Lauderdale. All of their employees are friendly, accomodating, and NOT overwhelming. I highly recommend Autobranch to anyone who is new to the process, slightly nervous about it, or just wants a friendly, helpful, and pleasant experience.

April 9, 2013

Stacy, we are happy to hear that we could help you find the car of your dreams. Please take advantage of our referral program. We hope to do business with you in the future.

Nice place, but didn't live up to the promise

by from Fort Lauderdale |

The salesman was great and said all the right things.... until! Once the deal was done and the papers were signed the salesman was hands off and with the stroke of a pen had no more power of say-so. There were minor repairs needed and promised on the car. I returned twice but neither time was able to have the work done. I still have the list of things they promised but there was no follow-up on the dealerships part. While generally nice and friendly, the staff seemed fragmented and seriously compartmentalized. Everyone only dealth with their small part of the sale and each directed me to the other when I had questions. I felt passed around and as if no-one took ownership of the relationship. I planned to refer my daughter and son to this dealership but decided not to do so.

April 9, 2013

Sorry, we did not meet your standards, if there is anything we can do to change that please contact management at (954)248-7417

Great Customer Service

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl. |

This is definitely a one stop shop to buy a car.. They make the long dragged out process of car buying quick and easy. Everyone is friendly, professional and knowledgeable.. (unlike any other dealership I have ever visited). Even the management makes you feel at home. They have a wide variety of vehicles to choose from and I'm sure you will find something here to take home. In the end...I love my new fully loaded car!! :D I got a great deal even though I had bad credit and I wasn't sure I would even be able to get financed for a car. They didn't look down at me for my credit score, instead they went to work and made it happen. These guys really know what they are doing!! I will most definitely go back when I am ready to buy a truck. Thanks Autobranch Team!! :)