Stanley Chevrolet

5697 W Broadway, McCordsville, IN 46055

New 888-501-3889
Used 877-762-2176
Service 888-456-5058

You'll Love Our Home Town Hospitality!

2011 Equinox purchase

by from Pendleton, IN |

This dealership has sold the last two Chevrolet vehicles to my family. They are courteous, but not pushy. They actually talk to the customers.....unlike other area dealers who sit inside and watch you drive or walk around the lot. Both experiences with this dealer were excellent....one was a used truck, the other a new SUV. Highly recommended!!!

New 2014 Tahoe puchased

by from Indianapos, IN |

We purchased a new 2014 Tahoe after a good trade-in offer on a low mileage 2012 Tahoe. Bill Cecil found the vehicle we wanted at another location and brought it to Stanley Chevrolet to enable us to have the options we wanted. The sales and service teams prepared the new vehicle and made the transition from the traded vehicle to the new one easy and quick. Thanks, F. S.

ROCKY's service

by from Anderson, IN |

I was told they would rotate the tires and change the oil. Oil change was done but told me tires could wait till next service appointment. Comments were left on the service paper that tires should be rotated. A little concerning why stated one thing and wrote another.

Great Internet Department!

by from Fishers, In |

This was the ONLY dealer around that would actually give me an exact price on the car I was looking for. I paid below invoice and got the car I wanted and it was all handled quickly and professionally with just a few emails. ALL the other dealers wanted me to come in when I already knew what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay. Thank you Stanley Chevrolet for making it easy!!! Definitely will be back.

My experience with Stanley Chevrolet

by from Clarksville, TN |

I contacted Jason about trading in my lifted crew cab GMC Canyon Z71 2WD on a stock crew cab Chevrolet Colorado Xtreme that they had on their lot. The communication was great and Jason would return my emails quickly. We discussed the issue of my location in relation to them. I live 6.5+ hours away in Tennessee, but they had a truck that I was very interested in. I told them about the work that was put into the truck (everything), offered to replace parts if need for resell and the only thing I asked was that I could do a straight trade. I told them that I did not have the title in hand, but was currently working on it due to a mix up at the bank (they sent it to the wrong address) but I would have it within the week (I received the paperwork needed to get the title on Saturday, the 28th.) Don assured me this was okay since what they would most likely do was keep the title to the Xtreme until I mailed them the title to the Canyon, then they would send out the Xtreme's title. After several discussions, pictures and phone calls between Jason, Don (floor manager) and me, we came to the conclusion that they wanted my truck and were willing to do a straight trade if I drove up there. They even worked with me on when I could come down there due to me having to attend some military training out of town for a week (23-27Jan). So, we agreed that I would drive my truck up there on the 28th of January to do the trade. I arrived in Indiana approximately 1130 in the morning and found Jason. He greeted me with a smile and hand shake and we began the personal introductions and talks. He handed me the keys to the Xtreme and let me and my friend take it for a test spin. I drove it a quarter mile down the road, turned around and came back, I wanted it. My keys were handed to Jeff and he looked everything over and liked what he saw, everything was as I described it, he wanted it. The owner of the dealership did not feel comfortable that I did not have a title in hand, so I spent the next 3 hours getting as much paperwork as I could to show that I did in fact own it and it was paid off. This included a photo copy of the title the bank sent me, calls to the bank to get a lien release letter, my credit report and I even offered to put a deposit down to show them that I was serious. After the 3 hours of working with me, Jason approached me and said "Can I tell you something without you getting mad?" I knew it wasn't good, but figured that I was up a creek due to me not having all the papers, which I was not very happy about due to what I was told prior to going up there. "The owner does not want your truck because it isn't 4 wheel drive." After I realized what he said, I chuckled because it had to be a joke. They knew the truck was a 2wd, they also knew that I had just driven 6.5 hours one way with their word that I would be able to trade the truck in if it was as described. They had my VIN number. This was a joke. It was not. They stopped doing business with me and just shrugged their shoulders. While Jeff and Jason were patient and courteous and worked with me while I was there, they were done with the deal. I understand there was no legal obligation behind our deal since no contract was signed so what they did was perfectly fine in a legal sense. To you Mr. Stanley (whichever one of you decided to make this surprising decision) you have reminded me why I don't deal with dealerships I don't know. It amazes me that you or your salesmen will make a call like this and go back on your/their word which results in a massive inconvenience for someone else. Morally and ethically, this is something I couldn't stomach doing to another person that upheld their end of an agreement. Good luck to the consumer that enters this dealer. Hopefully this review will forewarn those that attempt to work with this dealer about their practices. If you do venture into their showroom, I certainly hope you fair far better than I did...