Stanley Chevrolet

5697 W Broadway, McCordsville, IN 46055

New 888-501-3889
Used 877-762-2176
Service 888-456-5058

You'll Love Our Home Town Hospitality!

2011 Equinox purchase

by from Pendleton, IN |

This dealership has sold the last two Chevrolet vehicles to my family. They are courteous, but not pushy. They actually talk to the customers.....unlike other area dealers who sit inside and watch you drive or walk around the lot. Both experiences with this dealer were excellent....one was a used truck, the other a new SUV. Highly recommended!!!

Completely Unreasonable

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Do not think about trying to buy a used car here. They think their cars are gold and try to charge WAY more than they are worth. Would not even begin to negotiate a fair deal on a car they had on their lot for over six months. Don't waste your time.

New car purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Just purchased a 2015 Chevy Impala. I absolutely lover the car! My salesman, Terry, was fantastic to work with throughout the process. I felt extremely comfortable with the entire Stanley team and look forward to future purchases at their dealership!!!

Great service

by from McCordsville indiana |

I had a great experience buying a car from Stanley Chevrolet. Salesman and general manager were both wonderful to deal with. They got me a great rate on the car I bought. Salesman went over everything about the car with me.

Stanley Chevrolet Service Department the BEST !

by from Fortville, IN 46040 |

I brought in my 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe on Thursday morning for an oil change, check for an oil leak, and a "Service Engine Soon" light on the console display. The service department quickly diagnosed the problems, repaired some items over Thursday and Friday, and ordered parts for a Monday repair of the remaining problems found. They fully explained all the repairs and their costs, and because the repair time would be quite lengthy, they provided a "New loaner vehicle" for me to drive from Thursday through Monday (so that I could continue my daily schedule and not be stranded or have to wait). The Stanley service department is outstanding; everyone is courteous, helpful, and very knowledgable. They fix the problem the first time, don't sell you things you don't need, stand behind their work and guarantee your satisfaction, and try to save you money whenever they can. The Stanley Chevrolet service department is the best in my opinion, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends; which I have done in the past, and will continue to do so. Very Satisfied, Richard Cauldwell

Check engine light after two weeks

by from Kingman, IN |

I recently purchased an 08 Expedition from Stanley. We needed a larger and more trustworthy vehicle to replace my aging car. Tom was excellent and the sale was pretty painless. However, after driving a grand total of 4 times, the check engine light is on. My mechanic highly suggested having it towed in to prevent further damage. Disappointing to say the least.

Outstanding Service!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I would highly recommend Stanley Chevrolet in McCordsville. From the time we pulled on the lot to the time we drove off in our 2015 Chevy Impala, we experience top notch service. Kevin was the best ever. He was very welcoming, warm, gracious, knowledgeable, and thoughtful. The best part of the experience was walking into the showroom, after having Kevin open the door for us, telling Kevin our situation and exactly what we hoped to accomplish, and witnessing Kevin and the other top notch professional work out the best deal for our family. Kudos to Stanley. We recommend them to everyone who wants an excellent car buying experience.

new car

by from Indpls. IN 46219 |

Kevin Roberts and the rest of the staff were a joy.Kevin was very detailed in showing us the instrument's to where we didn't have to use the book at all since we had the new car already told family and friends,thanks.

Great customer service very clean facility .

by from Indianapolis,IN 46048 |

Great customer service ,very knowledgeable,very patient not pushy at all I will highly recommend anybody who's in need to buy of a vehicle thank you good job jason helmet and the General manager Ajesh Prabhakar good job keep it up. Thank you both .

Great and fast service

by from McCordsville Indiana |

I brought in my 2010 Chevy Impala LT. I needed a part fixed from a recall and they were fast and friendly.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Indianapolis IN |

I would ALWAYS recommend Stanley Chevrolet. They have the best service and parts department. staff is very helpful, kind and caring. Stanley treat their customers as if they are family and the enviroment is warm and inviting. they actually listen to what you want and work at making your experience wonderful and memorable. If Could I would give a 15 and 10 gold stars for their service to their customers. THANK YOU STANLEY CHEVROLET