Acura & Volvo of Athens

2890 Atlanta Hwy, Athens, GA 30606

New 866-828-1937
Used 888-453-1700
Service 877-784-2302

Free loaner car service with pick-up & delivery

Good people, excellent prices!

by from Canton, GA |

I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for a new or used car. The whole experience was effortless and painless, besides giving away my money! We have been searching for a Honda or Acura for our next car and everywhere we went turned out to be total duds or sketchy car salesmen. When we called the Acura and Volvo of Athens dealership we spoke with Billy. We explained how far away we were, 2 hours, but we were very interested in the 2004 Acura TL. He told us not to stress and drive safely because he was pulling it off the lot so it would be there when we arrived. He also told us he was going to get it shined up and fix a few paint scratches while he waited. When we finally made it there it was just as he had promised over the phone. He went over the car again with us and we still felt no pressure from him to buy the car! We had already visited many car lots previous to this one and we always heard the "this car won't be here for long" pitch or "there are several other interested buyers", but here they let it be our choice. So we decided to go for it! Billy was extremely personable and made us feel at ease with the whole car buying process. Once we signed the papers for the car, Billy's manager, Jimmy, came over to us and asked how the experience was and to congratulate us on our car. He also was extremely personable, sharing with us about his life as a young married man, once again making us feel like old friends. Once we got to the finance man, Rex, he also sat and chatted with us as he worked on the paperwork making us feel like we had known him our whole lives. All three of these gentlemen are stand up guys who deserve as much business as possible! If you are looking for a solid car at outstanding prices this is the place to go. These guys go above and beyond your typical salesmen. They truly are just family men trying to take care of their families and their community.

by from Athens, GA |

Although I ended up making my vehicle purchase at another location I had an excellent experience with the management and staff. They were very knowledgeable and HONEST which is hard to find in the car business. Nice to find people who are out for more than making a dollar.

Straight forward buying experience!!!

by from Montgomery, Alabama |

I recently purchased a preowned Acura from Billy Stuever. He was very helpful and answered all my questions without being pushy. I got the best deal on the certified that I could find. I recommend the dealership without reservation!