Atlantic Auto Brokers

Atlantic Auto Brokers

860 W Ridge Rd, Rochester, NY 14615

Used 866-838-4934

Rochester's fastest growing used Honda outlet store!

Good Experience at Atlantic Auto Brokers

by from Rochester, ny |

Purchased a 2001 Honda Civic for a reasonable price. They were very flexible with payment schedule, which we really appreciated. They also followed through on their commitment to install cruise control module. If I was looking for another used car, I would definitely go back to Atlantic.

BROWNIE

by from ROCHESTER,NY |

THE EXPERIENCE OVERALL WAS VERY GOOD.BUYING A VEHICLE FOR MY DAUGHTER IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE VEHICLE WAS CLEAR OF ANY MAJOR MECHANICAL ISSUES.WE DEALT WITH SHAUN AND THERE WERE SEVERAL ITEMS WE REQUESTED THAT HE TAKE CARE OF IN ORDER TO FINALIZE THE TRANSACTION.WE BELIEVE THAT HE DID FOLLOW THROUGH AND KEPT HIS WORD HOWEVER I WASN'T ABLE TO PUT THE VEHICLE UP ON A LIFT.WE JUST HAD THE FAITH IN HIS WORD.I'VE REFERRED SOME OTHER POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS.

The best dealership EVER

by from Honeoye Falls, NY |

My family has purchased 4 cars from Shaun. He went above and beyond for us, After my daughter purchased her car it was totaled 5 days later. Shaun not only bought the car back for the salvage, he found her another car right away. Thank you again!

Great place, great atmosphere,

by from Rochester NY |

All around GREAT bunch of Profesinal people! Would recommend to friends and family,

August 23, 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback. Dont forget about our $100 referral fees if you have a friend or family member looking for a car. Let us know if you ever need anything!

Great cars, great prices

by from Rochester, NY |

We just picked up a Honda Civic for our son who is going back to school. We test drove about 7 other cars before we came to Atlantic Auto. The salesman were very helpful and helped us pick the right car for our needs. We have already put a lot of miles on the car and it runs like its brand new. I want to say thanks to everyone at Atlantic Auto for helping us find exactly what we were looking for.

August 19, 2014

Thanks so much for the business.

wouldn't buy a car here not for a dollar

by from Rochester, ny |

If your desperate for a car maybe this is the place for you but I wouldn't recommend it. Cars have problems engine lights, airbag lights, etc. Cars are filthy and overpriced.

August 23, 2014

Tom, we are all very upset that you got this feeling when you were here. Being one of the larger used Honda retailers in the area we do buy and sell a lot of cars weekly. The time frame when you were here we just got 20 cars in that were not gone through yet. I assure you that all of our cars pass NYS inspection with flying colors, come with a warranty, and go through a 200 point inspection. They also get dolled up and washed, and even waxed and buffed if necessary. Unfortunately you came in at a time where we were very busy and just got a large shipment of cars in. The only thing I can not apologize for is my prices. All of our cars are at least 20% lower than the retail value. I would like to extend the offer to come see Shaun Mauger, the General Manager of both stores. I am sure he can show you what we are really about. Thanks so much for your time.

Poor customer service

by from Penfield, NY |

I made an appointment to view a car I saw on their website. When I got there all of there cars were filthy and in need of some form of repair. As I continued to view some of their vehicles. I took one for a test drive and there were some issues with the car. I let them know when I returned and they said "well we are not gonna fix every car here until someone is ready to purchase it. I mean I couldn't even change the side mirror so I could drive. I felt like I was bothering him with everything I said or asked. I wanted to buy a car ASAP cash and was basically turned away. Didn't ask for my number to call if anything new came in nothing. I was very disappointed and I will never go back there.

August 23, 2014

I greatly apologize for your experience while you were here. Customer service is huge in this business and I hope that you will give us another chance. We are a high volume family owned dealer and I will admit sometimes it is hard to keep up with the traffic we get. If there is anything we can ever do to earn your business I promise we will try. I will give you a $500 dollar off coupon personally for any car on the lot. Thanks, and once again I apologize for the bad experience. Shaun Mauger General Manager

These guys stand behind their product. Top Knotch

by from Fairport, NY |

My son bought a Honda Accord from Atlantic Auto Brokers. They were very helpful and knowledgeable. After the sale and just after the warranty ran out the car had some transmission problems. I was really impressed by the way they stood behind the product that they sold us. Since it was out of warranty they could have told us that it was not their issue. Instead, they repaired the transmission even though it cost them quite a bit of money to do so. I trust these guys and recommend them to everyone that I know that is purchasing a used car. We are about to purchase another car and they are our first stop.

99 honda accord 105k

by from East Syracuse, Ny |

Great car nothing wrong with it except need replacing the front brake pads and rotors soon. Other then that, the car is sound, little rust.

July 19, 2013

Thanks for the great review. Sorry to hear that you needed to replace the brakes shortly after the sale. I understand coming from Syracuse it probably didnt make sense to bring the car back to me, but we would have replaced them for free within a certain amount of time. Please contact the manager Shaun Mauger, at 585-697-0001 and we can send you out a gift card for the restaurant of your choice. Thanks so much.

Very Pleased

by from Honeoye Falls, NY |

We had been shopping for a Honda CR-V for our teenage son. After being disappointed with 2 other dealers, we felt that we were treated right at Atlantic. When we called to say that we would like to come and test drive a specific vehicle, we were very happy to find the car had been pulled out and test driven in the time that it took us to get there. Shaun was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with all of our questions. Our son is extremely happy with his new vehicle, and this was the smoothest car-buying experience we have ever had.

Purchased used Honda Accord

by from Penfield, NY |

Sales staff were friendly and helpful and stood behind what they sold.