860 W Ridge Rd, Rochester, NY 14615

Used 866-838-4934

Rochester's fastest growing used Honda outlet store!

Good Experience at Atlantic Auto Brokers

by from Rochester, ny |

Purchased a 2001 Honda Civic for a reasonable price. They were very flexible with payment schedule, which we really appreciated. They also followed through on their commitment to install cruise control module. If I was looking for another used car, I would definitely go back to Atlantic.

99 honda accord 105k

by from East Syracuse, Ny |

Great car nothing wrong with it except need replacing the front brake pads and rotors soon. Other then that, the car is sound, little rust.

Atlantic Auto Brokers responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Thanks for the great review. Sorry to hear that you needed to replace the brakes shortly after the sale. I understand coming from Syracuse it probably didnt make sense to bring the car back to me, but we would have replaced them for free within a certain amount of time. Please contact the manager Shaun Mauger, at 585-697-0001 and we can send you out a gift card for the restaurant of your choice. Thanks so much.

Very Pleased

by from Honeoye Falls, NY |

We had been shopping for a Honda CR-V for our teenage son. After being disappointed with 2 other dealers, we felt that we were treated right at Atlantic. When we called to say that we would like to come and test drive a specific vehicle, we were very happy to find the car had been pulled out and test driven in the time that it took us to get there. Shaun was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with all of our questions. Our son is extremely happy with his new vehicle, and this was the smoothest car-buying experience we have ever had.

Purchased used Honda Accord

by from Penfield, NY |

Sales staff were friendly and helpful and stood behind what they sold.

Used car

by from Newark,NY |

The service for buying a car was fast and simple. I came there on a saturday and was in my car on Tuesday when the banks reopened. They took care of all the paperwork.

Honda Happiness

by from Buffalo New york |

We found Atlantic Auto Brokers through a web search. The saleman Shaun was incredible very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable about his product which was wonderful. We presently own two hondas and was looking for the third. We would highly recommend Shaun and his team if you are looking for a Honda. He has the most inventory in the area and he is honest and fair to his customers. Awesome Experience would will definitely be back.

Our daughters Honda

by from webster |

My husband and i have been looking for a car for our daughter for 2 months before we found Atlantic Auto Brokers, We purchased a 2004 civic at a great price and they made us feel comfortable enough with the reliability by actually putting the car on the lift to point out the repairs performed. THANKS

Professional and Honest

by from Brockport, NY |

I am extremely impressed by this auto dealer. Everything about the company was on-line and easy to view. Their site was so organized with all the information available at my fingertips. The General Manager was fantastic. Not a pushy sales feel and worked with us to the end. He knows his business, is honest, reputable, and wants to make sure the customer is happy to gain trust and repeat business. Absolutely would use them again!

Wonderful 1st car buying experience

by from Henrietta, NY |

From the moment I arrived, til I drove away, it was an awesome experience. I test drove several cars, and chose a great Honda Accord. The whole process was explained to me and I came away happy. I would highly recommend Atlantic Auto Brokers!

by from Rochester, NY |

All the people there were very nice, Justin is the one who helped us. After we test drove the car and saw a few things that were wrong with it, we brought them up and they ended up fixing most of them before we even bought the car.

Used Honda Civic, at a great price. Very helpful!!

by from Rochester, NY |

My wife and I recently bought a 2002 Honda Civic from Atlantic Auto. We found them by their website, www.5kHonda.com. The car was well priced so we went to look at it. It was in great shape for a 10 year old car, and they seemed to know a lot about Hondas in particular. The car had new tires, new brakes, and all maintenance already done... so it was pretty much sign and drive. I have had the car for 2 months now and never had any problems. They are a family owned dealership so there were no pushy salesman, VERY comfortable atmosphere. I will recommend all my friends to them from here on out!!