Atlantic Auto Brokers

(4.4) 5.0 23 Reviews

860 W Ridge Rd, Rochester, NY 14615

Very helpful and honest

by from Webster NY |

When I was shopping for a car, I was referred to Atlantic Auto from a larger dealership that didn't have cars for me in the price range I needed. I was looking for a reliable and safe car for my daughters travels to and from her college in Oswego. I instantly felt safe and comfortable in the 2005 Hona Civic w/ 83k miles. No problems so far and it's been 5months.

March 19, 2016

Jeffrey thanks so much for the review and your business. We are happy that we could help find the right vehicle for your daughters needs and budget. We look forward to any future needs you or your family may have! Shaun

Misunderstanding

by from Hamlin ny |

All used cars may have some issues after purchasing, I purchased a 2003 Honda accord with 104 k. Even after my warranty was up they have honored their work and are fixing my exhaust for free, as well as looking into my complaint with my and light. We had some miscummunication along the way and I was not so friendly and they are still standing by their vehicle and willing to see me immediately.

March 19, 2016

Ashley thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you. We are glad that at the end of the day you are happy with your purchase. If you need anything else please dont hesitate to call!!

awesome experience

by from Rochester ny |

I have had my car almost 4 years now!!!! They have amazing staff who go above and beyond to help customers !!! I highly recommended them!!!!

March 19, 2016

Terra we appreciate your business and want to thank you for all the referral business you have sent to us.

Fabulous dealer

by from California |

We were in town just for a parents weekend at my daughter's college. After learning of the travel logistics between two campuses as she pursues a dual degree, we decided she needed a good, reliable used car. We wanted a Honda, so checked for the local used Honda dealers. Visited a couple. Got to this one late in the day on a Saturday, about closing time. They were closed on Sunday, but he agreed to come back on Sunday to get us what we needed, before we flew back home that afternoon. Above and beyond! The car we selected needed new brakes because it had just come onto the lot and had not yet had the brakes replaced, but he took care of that as promised. He even offered to help my daughter with any questions she might have in the future. If all used car dealers were like this, the entire industry would have a fabulous reputation. We couldn't be more pleased with the value and the service.

Amazing Service!

by from Rochester, NY |

Atlantic Auto Brokers and their general manager Shaun are amazing! I went to several other places before coming here and they were all disappointing. Shaun helped me to get approved even though I'm a first time buyer and have awful credit. I put in a credit application online on a Friday. I test drove my car the next day. Then on that Monday I took my car home. They made the whole process fast and simple. I also couldn't make it in to pick up my car until right when they closed, but they didn't mind staying an hour late for me. I really appreciate everything they've done for me! I look forward to returning to Atlantic Auto Brokers in a few years to purchase another car!

BROWNIE

by from ROCHESTER,NY |

THE EXPERIENCE OVERALL WAS VERY GOOD.BUYING A VEHICLE FOR MY DAUGHTER IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE VEHICLE WAS CLEAR OF ANY MAJOR MECHANICAL ISSUES.WE DEALT WITH SHAUN AND THERE WERE SEVERAL ITEMS WE REQUESTED THAT HE TAKE CARE OF IN ORDER TO FINALIZE THE TRANSACTION.WE BELIEVE THAT HE DID FOLLOW THROUGH AND KEPT HIS WORD HOWEVER I WASN'T ABLE TO PUT THE VEHICLE UP ON A LIFT.WE JUST HAD THE FAITH IN HIS WORD.I'VE REFERRED SOME OTHER POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS.

The best dealership EVER

by from Honeoye Falls, NY |

My family has purchased 4 cars from Shaun. He went above and beyond for us, After my daughter purchased her car it was totaled 5 days later. Shaun not only bought the car back for the salvage, he found her another car right away. Thank you again!

Great place, great atmosphere,

by from Rochester NY |

All around GREAT bunch of Profesinal people! Would recommend to friends and family,

August 23, 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback. Dont forget about our $100 referral fees if you have a friend or family member looking for a car. Let us know if you ever need anything!

Great cars, great prices

by from Rochester, NY |

We just picked up a Honda Civic for our son who is going back to school. We test drove about 7 other cars before we came to Atlantic Auto. The salesman were very helpful and helped us pick the right car for our needs. We have already put a lot of miles on the car and it runs like its brand new. I want to say thanks to everyone at Atlantic Auto for helping us find exactly what we were looking for.

August 19, 2014

Thanks so much for the business.

wouldn't buy a car here not for a dollar

by from Rochester, ny |

If your desperate for a car maybe this is the place for you but I wouldn't recommend it. Cars have problems engine lights, airbag lights, etc. Cars are filthy and overpriced.

August 23, 2014

Tom, we are all very upset that you got this feeling when you were here. Being one of the larger used Honda retailers in the area we do buy and sell a lot of cars weekly. The time frame when you were here we just got 20 cars in that were not gone through yet. I assure you that all of our cars pass NYS inspection with flying colors, come with a warranty, and go through a 200 point inspection. They also get dolled up and washed, and even waxed and buffed if necessary. Unfortunately you came in at a time where we were very busy and just got a large shipment of cars in. The only thing I can not apologize for is my prices. All of our cars are at least 20% lower than the retail value. I would like to extend the offer to come see Shaun Mauger, the General Manager of both stores. I am sure he can show you what we are really about. Thanks so much for your time.