Fred Beans Chevrolet of Limerick

40 Autopark Blvd., Limerick, PA 19468

Used 888-860-4139

Excellent car buding experience

by from Norristown, PA |

I purchased a Chevy Equinox 1LT. I did my research on the internet and also drove a new as well as used model at another dealer. My husband recently passed away and we talked about buying this car. Even though I could have brought my son in law or daughter with me, I went myself to Fred Bean to purchase the car. I felt I was treated very fairly, I paid what I had planned for the car and came away with a good deal and the car I wanted. Lewis Carpenter, who was my sales person took me through all the steps of the purchase and explanation of the workings of the car and I felt very comfortable. This was the best car buying experience I have had in addition to those that took place with my husband. In previous purchases, even through we were both buying the car, the sales people never seemed to pay attention to each of us but just my husband. My buying experience was excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend your dealership.

Fantastic Place to buy a car

by from North Wales, PA |

Service in number one , sales in Number One AAA rating

Superior and consistent service.

by from Collegeville, PA |

We can always rely on your superior service. Thank you!

Quick service!

by from Limerick, pa |

My car broke down because of a water pump leak. I called on Christmas Eve and Fred beans told me about my road side assistance which I had to idea about. I got my car towed and taken care right away. Along with my water pump I was also able to get my maintenance updates. Oil change, tire rotation etc.

Bought 1 of my 5 Fred Beans purchases from here.

by from Chalfont, Pa |

Bought my daughter a vehicle from here the end of 2011. Got a great deal and service was flawless. Your new building/dealership is awesome. I`m sure you guys will do as well as your Doylestown counterpart. If I ever move closer to your area in Limerick, I will surely use you for purchases and repairs. I live very close to Beans Chevrolet in Doylestown but both of you are my #1`s.

Positive results

by from Pottstown,PA |

Very helpful in getting my car inspected, and finished an hour before promised. Also, the technician who did the work took the time to answer a couple of technical questions about messages displayed in the instrument cluster, and then went back to recalibrate the tires for their respective places on the car.

A one service and sales they realy do there best

by from reading pa |

all great i go out of my way to go to beans A+++ service great always nice to see the happy faces i am sending my lawer and two sons to look for a car they treat you right

As usual, I am completely satisfied. The service

by from Collegeville, PA |

As usual, I am completely satisfied. The service employees are always helpful and friendly.

Awesome experience

by from Pottstown, PA |

Absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had. Tom Mulhern and Randy Norris took care of my every need, and I left with exactly what Iwanted. I could not have been happier with my purchase.

Was quite satisfied by the entire service process.

by from Limerick, PA |

From the beginning the service experience I was pleased by the greeting by Scott, the front end team member, the timing of the wait was quite acceptable and the quality of the service was what I appreciate from the GM and Fred Bean trained members of the team. Pricing was great and he 10/21 promotion was timely and meaningful. Thanks for a real good experience.