Ray Skillman West Kia Hyundai Mazda Mitsubishi

5155 W Pike Plaza Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46254

New 866-529-2664 New 866-529-2664
Used 866-527-1704 Used 866-527-1704
Service 877-414-7659 Service 877-414-7659

Voted 2012 Indiana Dealer of the Year for Kia, Hyundai, Mazda and Mitsubishi!

Great Serves

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Just summited the application and got pick-up to the dealer ship. Sales man was kind and nice.

Car Buying Made Easy

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Today I bought my first car in nine years which was a little bit intimidating. Tim Perkins and Lorne Hayden at Ray Skillman Kia were extremely helpful, professional and put my worries at ease. Car options have changed significantly in the past nine years and they patiently went over all of the options with me to make sure that I picked the right car for me. They made the buying process easy, too, and made sure I knew exactly how to operate the Kia Sportage I selected. If you are shopping for a car, these are the guys to see.

Buying Peace of mind

by from Noblesville IN |

ERIC at Mazda was the most professional and helpful person I have dealt with in buying my car I had a Mazda through a Tom roush budget lot who sold me a car that might have been a flood rebuilt and had a lot of problems and needed repairs only after owning it for 4 months, ERIC was able to get me out of the car and into a brand new 2016 car which I thought was near impossible but he did everything he could for me and I left the same day with a new car and peace of mind, he was battling a stiff neck and still was able to provide me with great customer service and I'm gender specific on paper but he was so kind as to refer to me as the gender I portrayed and identify as, we'll done sir, my experience because of you has been beyond what words can express, thank you for giving me your best!

The work was excellent. The service was excellent

by from Crawfordsville, IN |

I was very happy with the work performed by the collision center.

great buying experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I just bought a car from kyle at rayskillmanmazdawest and he was very helpful and did not pressure me at all.....it was a great buying experience....

Mazda convert

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had several very specific needs/wants in a new car and Kyle in sales was incredibly accommodating and helpful. He really worked with me to get exactly what I wanted for a very reasonable price.

Renewed faith in Indianapolis Area Dealers!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

For years now I have been going out of the city of Indianapolis and to smaller cities to get the kind of service I expect. The Indianapolis dealers did not care if they had my business or not, and always gave very low trade in values and were not willing to work with me and come down on prices on their new vehicles. They also always tried to pressure me into spending much more then I was able to afford. I recently moved to the near northwest side and thought I would try the Ray Skillman Auto Mall to see if maybe I could find a good dealership in the Indy area. And I was very pleased to find out that they were exactly what I would expect for a dealership to be. George Lewis was the dealer I worked with, and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in getting me in a good new car within my budget. He never pressured me to spend more then I could and was very upfront with me, which I really appreciated. In addition, after purchasing the vehicle I ran over something sharp and punctured my tire. I was in a hurry so I could get to work that morning and George was very helpful in helping me get it taken care of. To me that is going above and beyond service! In addition, Ray Skillman gave me more then Kelly Blue book value for my trade in and made sure I had the best pricing to get me into the new car I liked. They are a top notch Dealership in my opinion and will always have my business.

Nervous Buyer put at ease with Jake Morris

by from 46254 |

Jake was welcoming as soon as we pulled into the lot. He seen to our needs without being overly zealous. The lot did not have exactly what we were hoping to find (a specific package and color manual model) but he laid out our options and made sure we were comfortable before, after and during the process. For this buyer who easily gets buyers remorse even after a furniture purchase, both Jake and Chris set my mind at ease and allowed me to enjoy my new purchase. Jake was also great at showing us what the car could do and made me feel like my choices were always the right ones. No high pressure gimmicks and he listed to everything I had to say intently. Thank you Jake for such a pleasant experience!

New to Hyandai, now a fan

by from Plainfield, IN |

I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited two months ago at Ray Skillman Hyundai. I thought I would share my impressions of the car and dealer. Buying a car is rated as a stressful event for most people. I had a very positive buying experience with Ray Skillman Hyundai. I met several sales staff, the sales manager and service manager all of whom were friendly. I am a thoughtful buyer who wants to do my research and would never make an impulse purchase on an investment of this size. When appraising my vehicle, I was given printouts from several resources and an explanation of how the trade-in price was decided. I left the dealership to do my own research and in fact visited two more times before making a buying decision. The appraisal price was fair and I never felt pressured to close the deal nor given tactics like ?this price is today only?. As with all dealerships there were lots of add-ons offered like extended warranties, sealants, etc. They accepted my decisions without high pressure. My experience says you will be treated fairly at Ray Skillman. This is the best car I?ve owned since I started driving in 1968 but a statement like that makes no sense without considering the needs and values of the driver. While I have driven vehicles made by all of the major manufacturers, I have only driven SUVs as my personal car for the last 20 years. Historically, getting a vehicle with performance and handling characteristics typical of a sport sedan while maintaining the ability to carry people and things always involved a trade-off, no storage or handling more like a truck. My last car, a 2011 Acura MDX, had performance and handling characteristics like a sports car but could carry family, bicycles, etc. I purchased the Hyundai because of high levels of owner satisfaction, professional reviews, specifications like horse power and legroom equal to or superior to my Acura at almost 10,000 less dollars. The tech options like the touch information display for the GPS and entertainment center rated among the best in class and were a huge improvement over my previous car. After having driven the car daily for two months, I made the right decision. The acceleration and handling are great. I can effortlessly blow past a slowpoke on a two-lane road. In a sharp turn with speed fast enough to cause some slight squealing of the tires, there is little or no body lean. There are programed options for suspension and steering that can be changed to suit the needs of the driver. Fit, finish and build and comfort quality are outstanding. The electronic tech toys like blind spot indicator, automatic lift tailgate and full panoramic sunroof with sliding shade are more in line with what I saw on a higher end Mercedes. Only a lane change warning indicator was missing. I?ve been getting between 17 and 18 miles per gallon but consider this is an almost 300 hp motor and I only believe in two speeds, stop and fast. I will never drive an ?econobox? no matter how much gas mileage it gets. If your needs are similar to mine including high-performance, cutting-edge electronics with the space to fit your bicycle and the family Christmas tree in the rear, I see no reason you will be dissatisfied with this purchase at this dealership.

Great service - above & beyond our expectations

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Our salesperson, Barry Morris was fantastic! He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. He worked with us for over a week to get the car we wanted and to make sure it was in our budget. Barry allowed us to take the same model car home and keep it for a few days while they acquired the car we wanted from out of state. Barry answered all of questions and took the extra time to demonstrate many of the special options on our CX-9. This is the 3rd car that we have bought from Barry. He is very honest and transparent when discussing the various Mazda models. We have owned a CX-7 that we loved, 2 Mazda 3 's, and now a CX-9. The general manager, Vince was very helpful and made sure that our deal worked out. He agreed to get the car we wanted from another dealer one state away. Chris Muhney reworked things to make sure that we had a warranty that matched our lease and that stayed in our budget. My wife and I were treated great, and we left with an awesome feeling about the car we got and the monthly payment. We would highly recommend Ray Skillman Westside Auto Mall and the 3 people that I have just mentioned.