Ray Skillman Westside Auto Mall

5155 Pike Plaza Road, Indianapolis, IN 46254

New 866-529-2664
Used 866-527-1704
Service 877-414-7659

Voted 2012 Indiana Dealer of the Year for Kia, Hyundai, Mazda and Mitsubishi!

great deal

by from Lafayette, IN |

Went in looking for a used car and came out with a new car that I love. Put me in the car I wanted with the package I wanted for a great deal. Highly recommended.

They did not actually complete "Certified" Inspec

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We bought cars from Ray Skillman twice.. the second time we bought a "Certified" pre-owned Mazda5. However, it turns out they didn't actually Certify it completely. Now, less than 12,000 miles and less than 1 year into owning it, over a thousand dollars in repairs and items on the certification list were totally missed (i.e. matching tires... pretty elementary stuff). Also Our salesman told us first 12 years 12k miles was bumper to bumper-- apparently that was a lie though, we now find out. Worse, they won't do anything to make it right.

Better Deal, Better Days

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Lorne, Terry and Rockland were nothing short of GREAT to me. My experience in purchasing a new car was leaps and bounds better than my last experience with another Mitsubishi Dealership that I won't waste time mentioning. These guys went out of their way to make my deal happen. They were patient, friendly, respectable and this is the first time I really felt that a dealership was trying to work with me to make sure that I got into a great situation. Taking me from a bad lease to a great buy wasn't easy and I'm truly fortunate that I ended up dealing with these three gentlemen. Thank You!

Great to work with!

by from Noblesille, Indiana |

Set out to buy a used car. Ended up buying a new one. Got a great offer on my trade. I would definitely recommend working with this dealer.

new car

by from brownsburg in. |

Andrew hart was very helpful. I think I got what I needed. And ray skillman got what thay needed. .

Very good experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Salesman Austin Burns, Sales Manager Lorne Hayde and Financial Manager Terry Hannel were all excellent. I took 3 days to eventually purchase a used van. All 3 were very good at meeting my needs. I was treated fairly and professionally. I would go back and would recommend.

Great dealer

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I didn't buy a car I was looking sales guy was very helpful not pushy great dealership

Don't go for warrentary work

by from Brownsburg, in |

First let's start with they lost my paper when I was buying my car (yes paper that have social security number on them) .. Then they had no clue I was coming when I was to pick up my car.. I have admit the sales guys was pretty nice but seriously.. First oil change goes ok besides the fact don't ever get there hand car wash it more like they spray water on ur car and wipe it down hint there is mikes car wash around the corner. This time my fog light hash become disconnected and they r trying to say oh someone kicked it in or u hit something. Let's point the fog light is fully intact lens don't and scratches I think in either case there would scratches on lens.. Never to return to this company as whole again

New Car

by from Indianapolis,In |

I recent bought a car from Ray Skillman. The customer service was outstanding and they were so easy to work with! Zack Ashby was especially easy to work with.

Loved it!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I live on the south side of Indy. I visited Ray Skillman Westside Auto Mall after doing a weeks worth of research. They had a vehicle I wanted to look at. I was greeted by George, who treated me like a customer and not a sale. He made sure he addressed me by name and even included my mother in the conversation. Unfortunately, the vehicle I wanted was not available but George pointed me in the direction of the same make and model, a year older than what I wanted but with less mileage than my original "want". He pointed out all the benefits of this vehicle. Between George and Jake, I was able to drive off the lot with a vehicle that in two days, I am TOTALLY in love with because it drives wonderfully and I can cart my family around. While we waited, George let us sit in a reception area instead of at his desk. I observed other employees walking through the building and if they saw me looking at them, they acknowledged me. Most places see that you have been taken care of already and treat you as part of the furniture. Everyone at least grinned and seemed to like their job. George (and Jake) will never know how happy they made me, but I will and have definitely let my friends and family know that they definitely need to go to RSWAM if they are in need of a vehicle. RSWAM has a repeat customer in me! PS The snickerdoodles were great too!

Bought two new cars there - beware

by from Indianapolis |

We've bought two cars at Ray Skillman Mazda West. Each time when we got to the finance office the price abruptly changed. Not for the better. Suddenly there were dealer installed options that we had not asked for or talked about and the price was a $1,000 higher. Suddenly we needed to get an extended warranty because there were problems with Mazda engines that happened right after the warranty ran out. Etc. The sales guys seem nice and they know their product. If you are going to buy there, however, make sure you look twice at the price before you sign anything. If it's different, demand that it be changed. Evidently some people don't want to make a fuss and will let them get away with this. Don't be a sucker. Demand the price they agreed to. It does make you wonder about their service.