Star Cars Auto Mall

Used 877-431-4705
Service 877-438-0917

Very happy

by from Brooklyn New York |

I was very hesitant to visit the dealership but the customer service rep was very persistent. At the end of the day I got my car and was very happy.

Great Work!!

by from New York City, NY |

I will give Star Car Auto Mall 5 out 5. They were very helpful in a lot of ways. They were attentive to my questions and answer them with complete clarity. If they didn't know the answer they would find out for me ASAP. Love to visit again

Ask for Luther

by from New Haven, CT |

I am a returning customer to Star and I only work with the best every time I go there Mr. Luther. Thanks Luther for the years of great service.

Satisfied with my Jeep

by from Queens, NY |

I was tired of my old 2008 Nissan Maxima, so I wanted to see my options as it related to trading it in. Honestly I had no intention of purchasing a car this year, I wanted to wait for the new year but all that changed when I walked into this dealership. I was greeted right away by this kind looking man with a killer smile named Luther I was pleasantly surprised at the service I received. He made me an offer I just couldn't refuse and I drove away that same day with a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee. I am beyond elated and would recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Happy customer

by from Long Island, NY |

If you're looking for a great car at a great price, just go to Star Auto on Jamaica Ave and ask directly for Luther. He is simply the best. I'm happy with my Chrysler 200 and would recommend anyone to this dealership. Thanks Guys.

Satisfied

by from Long Island, NY |

Enjoyed every moment of buying my new ride and thanks to the sales man Leon for making my experience easier. Would recommend anyone to check Stars out and ask for Leon.

Great Service

by from Brooklyn |

Had a great experience buying my last car and I appreciate all the help from a great sales man Leon. Keep up the good work.

Victoria

by from Greenville NC/Bronx NY |

I purchased a vehicle from salesman Luther Fleurancois, he is patient and polite. He always pays attention to detail and works hard to get you the features you ask for in a vehicle. I really appreciated the patience, I have been to other dealerships where the salesman were more interested in moving cars than satisfying the customer. He is able to accomplish both with ease. I would recommend him to my friends

My experience @ Chrysler on Jamaica ave

by from "Queens,NY |

I purchased a 2014 van a couple of months ago... I was greeted by a nice dealer name Luther. I explained to him what I had and can work with... He listened and had options for me.. He had patience with me during this process... Also the financial advisor was great as well... There was no pressure from both parties... They knew my limit and worked with me to buy a car... Great service and I recommend my friends and family to go there.

Purchasd a car here and had to get it serviced

by from New york queens |

Purchased a jeep here through Leon he is pretty good in not just selling you a car but helping you get into the car you want ! Its a didference ... also he works with you after the sell when service issues come up good guy.. Ok place its business like everywhere else so pick wisly

Satisfied Customer

by from Queens, New York |

I usually don't give reviews but this one is necessary. So my mom told me about this dealership since her friend purchased from them and got a great deal. First of all my credit is shot and every other dealership I visited made me feel like crap and tried to sell me cars I just couldn't afford and I was not having that. So I decided to give Star Auto a shot, best decision I've made. Why didn't I make Star my first choice and I would have saved myself some heartache. Long story short, I bought a brand new Chrysler 200 that I'm super in love with. My sales guy Luther was absolutely amazing, this guys knows his stuff. He's fully competent and great at his job. Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!