Star Cars Auto Mall

Used 866-396-7807
Service 866-967-5995

Very happy

by from Brooklyn New York |

I was very hesitant to visit the dealership but the customer service rep was very persistent. At the end of the day I got my car and was very happy.

Called to buy a car, but the manager Nick hung up!

by from North Arlington, NJ |

Just tried to reach out to the manager, Nick, regarding purchasing one of their cars for our business, which presently provides cars for 5 hit tv shows and his response to my simple greeting was "No Thank You" and hung up the phone. I called him back to ask why he hung up and he ASSUMED I was selling something. (Don't we all know what happens when we ASSUME?) We have been working with hundreds of local auto dealers for decades and it's a shame that rudeness and just bad customer service could ruin a missed opportunity. I can only imagine if that is how Nick handles his business, how those under him do. Star Cars Auto Mall, NO THANK YOU!

will visit again

by from New york |

It took me months to find the perfect car after visiting different dealerships and realizing that some people will tell you what you want to hear, to get you into their dealership. My experience with Star was very different. I spoke to a young lady who said that her integrity was on the line and she prefers speak the truth than to disappoint me. I was like "what the heck, one more dealership won't kill" I was introduced to the young lady and then to my sales rep. The transition process was very smooth and I found the perfect car. I really appreciate their honesty rather than leading me on. They had lots of cars to choose from. Will definitely refer my friends and family.

Great customer service

by from Westbury ny |

I had a wonderful purchase experience from start to finish the sales person Brandon was very helpful and helped me choose a car that fitted my needs and the finance was great they got me a low rate and awesome payments I would refer everyone there such a pleasant place

awesome experience

by from Queens ny |

I recently purchased my first car, and I'm so happy I chose Star Cars on Jamaica Ave. Customer service was excellent , I got the car I love and at a very great price.

Absolutely Impressed!

by from Queens, NY |

I never thought that buying a car and getting my car loan would've been so easy. Thanks to you guys it was as simple as 1, 2, 3! The staff were all really nice and genuinely helpful, no rushing, especially the Loans Department; Thank You Stacy! Star Auto is my #1 dealer. Thanks again guys! 5 Stars for everything!

Love my new car

by from New York |

Bought many cars from this place. I was very reluctant to buy from star but I saw so many star cars on the road so I decided to give them a try. It was the best decision I made. I even got $100 because I referred my sister . Thank you for working with me.

Great Service

by from Queens, NY |

Dealt with this dealership a number of times and it was always a pleasure. The workers are nice and are always out to help you.

JM Lynbrook NY

by from Lynbrook N.Y. |

I went to the dealer for the second time. The first time was to look at a van. When I was showed this vehicle , it was dirty and there was an old pack of cigarettes on the seat. I immediately walked away in disgust. The second vehicle was a challenger. This time there were crumbs all over the backseat. I told the salesman you can only make a first impression once. Needless to say I will never make another trip to thisb dealership.

Star Cars Auto Mall responded to this review

January 27, 2014

I Do apologize for your experience. We do take pride in how we conduct business and will definitely look into this situation to ensure this will not happen again. With your feedback we can only get better, so Thank you.

great experience

by from Valley Stream, N.Y |

My husband and I had a rewarding experience at Star Chrysler Dealership. Everyone was attentive to our needs and most of all we got the car we really wanted.

love this dealer

by from new york |

lover the dealer! Got a 2008 dodge caravan! its a great car... will do business with us again.