Route 44 Hyundai

New 877-454-6160
Used 877-389-4762
Service 877-468-9651

#1 Selling Hyundai Dealer in New England

Came in for one, bought two!

by from Florida |

Karim was the best. I live in FL and bought in MA because you can't get the service here that I did at home. From the minute I got on the lot, he was on top of things. He didnt try to upsell me. He was respectful of my needs. He knew his products well. My daughter was with me. She was looking at a used car elsewhere. He put her in a new Accent for the same price as a used car. She loves her Accent and I love my Elantra.

Love my new Hyundai Elantra!

by from Weymouth, MA |

Great experience at Route 44 Hyundai. Randy was my salesperson and was extremely helpful and nice to deal with. Everyone I came into contact with during this buying process was great. Very professional. I would absolutely recommend this dealership!

Santa Fe - Quality vehicle at an affordable price

by from Bridgewater, MA |

I was looking for a new car that would give me the comfort, quality and handling that I have been used to as a Toyota owner since 1998. I tried various makes and models and found that the Santa Fe Sport appealed to me the most. Tyler was quick and efficient as a salesman. After asking me a few questions about what I wanted, he brought out a Santa Fe in the color and interior style I wanted. Tyler suggested that I take the Santa Fe home overnight to think about it. I found this really helped me to clarify any questions/concerns I had about the SUV. It was a surprisingly pleasant and low-stress experience shopping at Route 44 Hyundai. I love my new car and I feel I got the quality I was looking for at a reasonable price.

January 14, 2015

Thank you Betti for you taking time out of your day to give us a little feedback about your buying process with us. We are very happy to hear that you love your new car and that your salesman was very helpful. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Amazing service

by from Boston, MA |

My sales man, Chaz, was very kind, friendly and well explained. He made my time there very enjoyable. He also made me feel very comfortable being there.

January 14, 2015

Thank you James for your feedback from your last visit here with us. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Randy was NICE and very helpful

by from Middleboro, MA |

Randy was informative, helpful and VERY nice!! He was GREAT to deal with. I test drove 2 cars and ended up going with my first choice. Thank you Randy for giving me that opiton. I will recommend Randy and the dealership to other people. He went above board to accommodate me. He let me take the car to lunch while he did the paperwork. Thanks again!!!!

January 14, 2015

Thank you Doris for your feedback from your last visit here with us. We are glad to hear our sales team is doing a great job. thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Excellent Service

by from Lakeville, Ma |

Stopped by on our way home from shopping to look at the new Genesis and ended up leasing one on the spot. The service by all involved was superb. I was shown several different models, drove two and leased one. For car buying it was a fairly quick process given the sales process and paperwork. The car review upon delivery was excellent as well, reviewing the operation of the vehicle was extremely helpful.

January 13, 2015

Thank you for you taking time out of your day to give us a little feedback about your experience here with us. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

sweet ride

by from fall river, ma |

Ricky was very helpful at finding me the perfect vehicle. It's affordable and stylish. The dealership did a great job making sure my car was squeaky clean.

January 13, 2015

Thank you for you taking time out to give us a little feedback from your last visit here with us. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Excellent sales

by from Norton Ma |

Randy was excellent in helping us out to move from our 2011 Toyota Corolla we had just purchased back in October 2014 into a newer (2014) Hyundai Elantra. We spoke many times on the phone and in person and he is definately a people person and seems to care about his customers like they were family. He is trying his hardest to make this a smooth transition for us. Thanks Randy for your help.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for you taking time out to give us a little feedback from your last visit here with us. We are pleased to hear that our sales team is doing a great job. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you soon!

Great experience on my new first car!

by from Providence, RI |

I went the first time and didn't love the car i tested, but loved the second car! My salesperson was very personable and extremely helpful in answering all my questions. They worked with what i had to bring to the table and i am overall very excited about my first new car!

January 14, 2015

Thank you Andrea for you taking time out to give us a little feedback from your last visit here with us. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Brockton, MA |

On 12/29/2014 I visited the Route 44 Raynham Hyundai dealership. I was met at the door by Syed Mahmud, who was friendly and courteous. I told him that I had seen a 2014 Santa Fe Sport online and wanted to test drive it. We sat for a few minutes and went over some initial paperwork, but nothing pressurized. I test drove the vehicle and he also showed me other 2014 vehicles. I chose 2 that I was interested in, and he offered to get prices with discounts and incentives on BOTH of them so that I could make an informed decision. He was extremely easy to work with, very patient with my questions, and went far beyond what I would have expected from a car salesman. Within a few hours I was driving away in my brand new car: financing completed to my happy satisfaction, incentives given and a full tank of gas! Syed Mahmud made this car-buying experience a pleasure and I will recommend him to my friends in the future. Anyone interested in avoiding the typical dreaded "car salesman" attitude and pressure ~ ~ Please visit Route 44 Hyundai in Raynham and ask for Syed Mahmud ~ ~ you will not be disappointed! Patricia Florio, Brockton MA

January 6, 2015

Dear Valued Customer- We're glad to hear you had such an excellent car buying experience at Route 44 Hyundai. We are glad to hear that you felt you had a straightforward and courteous Sales Person in Syed, and that all your options available were presented to you. Thank you for your recommendation and patronage and we hope you enjoy your new Santa Fe. Team Route 44 "You'll Always Get More at Route 44!"

Excellent service!

by from East Taunton, MA |

I always receive excellent service from Rte 44 Hyundai. I bought my car brand new from them in 2007 and I am still a loyal customer, 97,000 miles later. They never pressure you and offer comparable prices for services on your vehicle. Many people advised me not to go to a dealership because they will up charge you, but every time they recommend a service I do my research and they either offer the same or a lower price than the little repair shops. I highly recommend this dealership to purchase and service your vehicle.

December 30, 2014

Dear Sara- Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad to hear that after 97,000 miles you continue to return to Route 44 Hyundai for your service and that your find our prices competitive and reasonable. - Team Route 44 Hyundai "You Always Get More at Route 44 Hyundai!"